The NIFT 2022 Entrance application form has been released over the official website at www.nift.ac.in; those who are aiming to fill the application form must read instructions proposed in the notification and attain various significant details as well as a clear scan document mentioned below to avoid any delay at the time of registration.
- Passport size photograph
- The signature image of the candidate
- Disability certificate (If applicable)
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
The payment of the online application form shall be made through digital way; therefore, candidates are required to acquire one of the online fee deposit modes from the given: Credit/Debit/Net Banking, etc.
The entrance examination of the NIFT will be held on February 06, 2021, as per the schedule through pen and paper mode (offline). The NIFT has been evolved as a national level entrance test under 32 cities in the country to check the eligibility of the aspirants in order to offer them interrelated courses like B.F.Tech, and B.Des.
The entrance test shall consist of written, followed by shortlisting and personal interview. Candidates may follow the instruction below to fill the NIFT Online Application form.
- Open a preferred browser (Choose Chrome)
- Visit to www.nift.ac.in
- Create/Register an account
- “Login” through the created enrollment number
- Please add mandate details such as Personal, Educational, Exam Centre Preference, Parents Name, etc
- Upload Documents
- Make a deposit of the online entrance application fee
Be the first to leave a review.