NIMS University Admission 2023: Students can choose to apply for various UG and PG courses such as BTech, BSc, LLB, MTech, MBA, LLM, BJMC, BA, MD, MS, MPharma, MA, MCom etc courses at @https://www.nimsuniversity.org. The expected last date is 30 November 2023 for NIMS University Courses Admission. The selection of a candidate will be based on the merit and entrance exam.
NIMS University is a state-open institution established in 2008 in Jaipur, India. The NAAC-accredited and UGC-authorized University offers more than 450 courses in various streams, such as and so on. Engineering & technology, business, journalism, law, artificial intelligence, humanities, liberal arts, medical sciences, pharmacy, dental, public health, nursing & more.
It not only proposes a variety of options for learning in the standard environment at undergraduate and postgraduate levels but also has a superb placement record. The University is associated with 2000+ organizations, such as BYJUs, ICICI Bank, Facebook, Google, Indigo Airlines, Infosys, and so forth, to ensure that its students get decent placements.
This article is specifically about NIMS University and its courses. Our main goal will remain to learn and discuss the process of admission designed at NIMS University by going through the informative sections that follow.
Note: Registration is ongoing for various UG and PG courses, Students can apply for NIMS University Admission 2023. Apply here
NIMS University Admission 2023 Highlights
|Type of University||
NAAC, UGC, AIU, NMC
|Offered UG Courses||BTech, BSc|
|Offered PG Courses||
MSc, MTech, MCA
B.Tech + MBA, Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
Jaipur-Delhi Highway (NH-11C), Jaipur – 303121, Rajasthan, India
NIMS University Admission 2023
30 November 2023 is the tentative last date for NIMS University admission into the 2023 academic session. NIMS University has begun the admission for all UG & PG level courses for the 2023 session. Interested students are invited to submit their desired course application online at NIMS University’s official website.
Applicants who wish to study at undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. levels have dozens of options in the current admission session, including BTech in Mechanical Engineering, BTech in Food Technology, BSc in Statistics, LLB, BJMC, BA, and so on. The complete detail of NIMS University programs belonging to the 2023-24 academic year is available in the courses section of this article.
Individuals who desire to apply for NIMS University Admission to any of the programs offered by the University need to pass both the entrance examination and qualifying examinations or a minimum of academic merit. The details on the eligibility criteria for NIMS University 2023-24 can be found in the upcoming section of this unit.
NIMS University UG Admission
30 November 2023 is the last date for NIMS University UG Admission into the 2023 academic session. NIMS University has commenced admission for undergraduate programs for the 2023 academic session. Applicants may enroll in the following programs such as BA Political Science, BA English, BSc Economics, BTech Biotechnology, BSc Microbiology, BDS, DMLT, BSc Operation Theatre Technology, and so on.
Individuals who fail to submit their application as per the scheduled time may get additional time with a late fee of 500 Indian rupees. For admission to NIMS University undergraduate programs, it is necessary for applicants to pass 12 examinations. The complete details on the admission eligibility for bachelor’s degree and diploma programs are available below.
NIMS University UG Admission: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the admission 2023-24 requirements listed below before applying to NIMS University undergraduate programs.
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech): Passed 10+2 with physics, mathematics, chemistry, electronics, information technology, computer science, and so on. The minimum percentage required is 45%. Aspirants must pass the university entrance exam or the JEE to obtain admission.
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT): 10+2 with PCM/PCB is the minimum eligibility requirement for admission to the DMLT program.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA): This is a 3-year duration course that has various specializations such as Political Science, English, and so on. For admission, applicants have to clear the 12th standard from a recognized board and must obtain 50% marks. Selection for admission will be completed on the basis of merit score.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma): 10+2 with PCM/PCB and English as one of the primary subjects. The aspiring students should be 18 years of age before applying.
NIMS University PG Admission
NIMS University Admission PG courses begin in the 2023-24 session. The current admission session has brought various courses belonging to the following domains such as journalism, management, arts, technology & engineering, medicine, medical sciences, and so forth. NIMS University PG Admission’s last date is 30 November 2023 (tentative).
Interested students must visit the NIMS University website and apply online to MD, MS, MPharma, MTech, MBA, LLM, MA Political Science, MCom, and other programs. The last date to submit online applications for postgraduate programs will soon be announced on the official website of the NIMS University.
NIMS University admission postgraduate programs are granted on the basis of academic or entrance test merit. The complete detail on the eligibility requirements of master’s level traditional and professional programs is followed in the next section.
NIMS University PG Admission Criteria
Candidates must firmly adhere to the listed requirements in order to apply for and be admitted to postgraduate programs at NIMS University.
- Master of Law (LLM): To create a possibility or chance to get admission to an LLM degree program, it is necessary that applicants pass an LLM or equivalent degree.
- Master of Technology (MTech): Successfully Completed a BTech or related degree program with a minimum grade point average of 50%. A Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) valid rank assists in admission to the MTech degree program.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Public Health: Graduation with BAMS, MBBS, BPharma, BPT, BAMS, or BHMS with a minimum percentage or score of 50 can help aspiring candidates complete the admissions process for the MSc in Public Health program.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Forensics Science: Graduate with Biology, BPharma, BAMS, MBBS, or equivalent with a 50 percent mark. To shortlist candidates for admission to the MSc in Forensic Science program, the NIMS University administers its own entrance exam.
NIMS University MBA Admission
NIMS University offers MBA admission in various specializations. The minimum requirement for admission to the MBA degree program is a three-year bachelor’s degree with a minimum score of 50%. The last date is 30 November 2023 for NIMS University MBA admission. A valid score in any of the following entrance examinations; Common Admission Test (CAT), Common Management Admission Test (CMAT), or Management Aptitude Test (MAT)— helps candidates avoid the university entrance examinations.
NIMS University Application Form 2023
The much-awaited session of 2023-24 has commenced for first-year NIMS University Admission 2023 for UG/PG. The University unlocked the online application window a few days ago and is hoping to stretch the application process by 30 November 2023. The application fee at NIMS University is 800 Indian rupees.
Applicants can make payments for bachelor’s and master’s degree program application fees online or offline by using credit cards, debit cards, demand drafts, and other means of payment. There is an additional fee for submitting the application form after the deadline for submitting the application, it is necessary for individuals to pay the additional fee for turning in the application form.
NIMS University Admission Process
With the help of the following steps, candidates can successfully complete the admission process for NIMS University UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs.
- Go to the NIMS University-Org website.
- Press the “Apply Now” button.
- Complete the Admission Registration for 2023-24.
- Continue with the admission process.
- Enter personal and academic information.
- Select the program from the drop-down menu.
- Enter communication details.
- Upload scanned documents via PDF/JPEG format.
- Deposit application and admission fee.
- Acknowledgment E-Mail would be received at the registered address.
NIMS University Contact Details
- Official Website: www.nimsuniversity.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact No: 18001201020
- Address: Jaipur-Delhi Highway (NH-11C), Jaipur – 303121, Rajasthan, India
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about NIMS University Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Some Other Best Private Universities
- GLS University Admission
- Baba Mastnath University Admission
- ADTU Admission
- Arunachal University Of Studies Admission
- Ashoka University Admission
- ICFAI University Admission
- Somaiya Vidyavihar University Admission
- Amity University Ranchi Admission
- Presidency University Karnataka Admission
- Graphic Era Hill University Admission
- Bhupal Nobles University Admission
- Amity University Noida Admission
- JS University Admission
- Desh Bhagat University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- Era University Admission
- University Of Patanjali Admission
- LPU Admission
- St Xaviers University Kolkata Admission
- Anurag University Admission
- BML Munjal University Admission
- Sikkim Manipal University Admission
- PTSNS University Admission
- Kalinga University Admission
- PES University Admission
- Jain University Admission
- Manipal University Jaipur Admission
- Oriental University Admission
- Flame University Admission
- Chandigarh University Admission
- Manipal University Karnataka Admission
- Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham Admission
- MIT Pune Admission
- DTU Admission
- BITS Pilani Admission
Be the first to leave a review.