NSOU Admission 2021-22 | Eligibility, Courses, Fees & Last date: Netaji Subhash Open University is a famous university for distance learning courses located in Kolkata and was established in 1997, and it’s an open state university. Netaji Subhas Open University is the premier State Open University in India. The year 1997 was the birth centenary year of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. University started a Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Science subjects from January 2000 session. NSOU is continuing its work with 120 Study Centres. In the near future, more Study Centres will be opened with the thrust on “meeting the unmet” particularly the disadvantaged sector of the rural community & minority with the application of IT. It offers a variety of courses including science and arts subjects. Before applying for university courses, candidates must meet the eligibility requirements.
Netaji Subhash Open University offers courses for under graduation, graduation, and post-graduation courses for candidates. NSOU is very famous for the subjects related to humanity and students here get to learn all the courses with Upgradation and selective changes are done according to the industry demand. This university is well versed in its infrastructure as well as in the learning pattern which develops student’s skills.
NSOU Admission 2021-22 Latest Updates:
- Netaji Subhash Open University UG Admission Application 2021-22 has been extended till 28 September 2021.
- For more information related to admission Click Here
NSOU Admission 2021-22 | An Overview
|University Name||Netaji Subhas Open University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||033 2502 5066|
|UG Courses||BA, B.Sc, B.Com|
|PG Courses||MA, M.Sc, M.Com|
|Address||Ghoshpara Station Road, Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal, Nadia, 741235|
|Location||Nadia, West Bengal|
Netaji Subhash Open University Admission 2021-22
University offers courses like BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, and M.Com, also has some short-term courses available for students.
University has a Short term interesting course on humanities in which the syllabus carries all important aspects of human behavior and will enhance students’ personalities. It will also shape individuals’ minds towards positive attributes. It’s a great initiative taken by the university.
Eligibility criteria for the university for under graduation program admission requires a student to complete their 10th class, for graduation 10+2 is required, for post-graduation degree is required and for some special and short term diploma courses, at least completion of class 10th is compulsory.
NSOU Admission 2021-22 | Application Form
How to Apply Online;
- For online admission first, go to NSOU’s official website.
- Search for the admission or registration tab and click on it. Fill in all the mandatory fields never upload your old picture must upload your recent photo.
- Print the duly completed application form as well as the fee challan.
- A fee of INR 900 is required to apply for PG courses, which includes (175/- for registration, 275/- for sorting, 100/- for identity and registration card, 175/- for annual growth, 25/- for migration, and 150/- for prospectus).
- The application fee can be paid at any Allahabad Bank branch using the pre-printed challan obtained during the online submission process and stamped by the coordinator upon verification.
- Completed, signed, and stamped application forms must be delivered to the study center in person, along with all required attachments.
Required Documents of University
- Xth Class Marksheet
- XIIth Class Marksheet
- Transfer Certificates
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificates
- Income Certificate
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
Steps for Online assignment marks submission
- The study center will be open for the assignment submitting marks.
- The admission counselor department will distribute the password to the study center to submitting logging for the PG assignment marks.
- The study center has to select the name and put the password.
- On the next page, the screen will open for the OTP, based on the Co-ordinator’s mobile number, for the OTP registration entered the full name of the co-ordinate and mobile number.
- By clicking the Get OTP button, create your OTP, the OTP is sent on the co-ordinate mobile number.
- Enter the OTP number and click on the submit button.
- On the screen, a new page will be open, after OTP verification.
- Students have to click “Allocate marks”, in the order list select the subjects for the paper.
- Select the paper under the subject then click on the submit button.
- Before the final submission save the marks by clicking the save button.
- Be carefully using the “Submit button”, because it can not be edited.
- Take printouts for the submission.
Netaji Subhas Open University Admit Card 2021
To appear in the examination admit card is very mandatory. By visiting the university website link, students can download admit cards easily, you can also obtain admit cards from the university admission center. Students are suggested that they bring our valid admit card. along with one ID proof, because no one student is allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card.
How to download Admit Card?
- Students must have to move on the university website link.
- On the menu bar move on the admit card link. then click on the “Download admit card” link.
- Choose the program name and then enter the college code and password.
- Click on the download button (Students are suggested, before clicking on the download button check all entered details be careful).
- Admit card page will be open on the computer screen, save and download it (for carrying examination time.)
Netaji Subhas Open University Result 2021
The university conducts the result after several days of examination. From the university website portal, students can check the result easily. The annual examination result for the program offered by the university is published on the university website.
How to check result 2021
- Move on to the university website link.
- On the student, the zone tab Navigate the result link.
- Select the result category.
- A list will be open in a new tab.
- Enter the enrollment number get to click on the Get result tab.
- The result page will be open on the screen.
- You can save it for further use.
NSOU Admission 2021-22 | Offered Courses
|Ph.D. To resume under revised UGC Guidelines||3 To 4 Year|
|BDP Bengali (EBG)||3 Year|
|BDP English (EEG)||3 Year|
|PGP Bengali (PGBG)English (PGEG)||2 Year|
|PGP Bengali (PGBG)||2 Year|
|PGP English Language Teaching (PGET)||2 Year|
|Diploma English Language Teaching (ELT)||2 Year|
|PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (JMC)||2 Year|
|PG Diploma in Public Relations and Advertising (PR & Ad.)||2 Year|
Schools Of Netaji Subhas Open University
1.School of Humanities
The School of Humanities is one of the latest units at Netaji Subhas Open University, culled out of the erstwhile School of Humanities and Social Sciences on 5th June 2015 vide Memo No. Reg/1010 which is a follow finished to clause 15. of Netaji Subhas Open University 1st Statute Revised 2014.
2.School of Social Science
Conventionally, the social sciences are understood to be those theoretical fields of study that employ a technical method to explore the social phenomenon. Social Sciences at Netaji Subhas Open University break from this narrow custom to provide students with a broadminded, innovative, and truly interdisciplinary learning environment.
3.School of Science
The School of Science is a very active and dynamic organ of the University. It does not waver to shoulder errands imposed on it. Within the limited resources it never negotiations with the superiority of teaching and accepts modern technology to transfer the same to the students.
4.School of Vocational Studies
Open and Distance Learning is gradually becoming popular because of its litheness and learner-friendly method, particularly to those who could not get access to the formal education system. Netaji Subhas Open University is not only informing education as an alternative to the formal system of education i.e. conformist courses, but also in areas such as professional and non-conventional courses.
5.School of Professional Studies
The founding of the School of Professional Studies (SPS) reflects a holistic and practical approach to the University towards professional education in the modern era. The School has been given the accountability of conducting the courses on Commerce & Organization, Social Work, and Library & Information Science.
Placement cell: NSOU (Netaji Subhas Open University has a placement facilitation service. The placement is a service offered to the students for Netaji Subhas Open Univerity school of vocational studies, a candidate to upload their resumes. Employers are seeing the results, on the same platform. The platform does not offer any direct recruitment fluctuation, this is a good course visit notice through the top companies and employers.
Top recruiters companies:
- Tata Motors
Faculty In Netaji Subhas Open University
- Dr. Atindra Nath Dey (Director)
- Dr. Manan Kumar Mandal (Associate Professor)
- Sri Srideep Mukharjee (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Anamika Das (Assistant Professor)
- Sumana Bandyopadhyay (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Oindrila Ghosh (Assistant Professor)
Netaji Subhas Open University Department
- Department of Mathematics.
- Department of Economics.
- Department of Political Science.
- Department of Public Administration.
- Department of Sociology.
- Department of Botany.
- Department Bengali.
- Department of English.
- Department of History.
- Department Zoology.
- Department of Geography.
- Department of Physics.
- Department of Chemistry.
NSOU Admission 2021-22 Fee Structure
|Design||Rs/ 3,200 To 4,700|
|Commerce||Rs/ 3,300 To 16,800|
|Physical Education||Rs/ 5,400 To 6,300|
|Cultural Studies||Rs/ 15,700 To 13,700|
|Management||Rs/ 2,800 To 6,400|
|Medical Science||Rs/ 2,800 To 6,300|
|Fashion Technology||Rs/ 3,200 To 4,000|
|Education||Rs/ 4,800 To 39,000|
|Social Science||Rs/ 14,400 To 78,200|
|Arts||Rs/ 5,700 To 6,600|
|Foreign Language||Rs/ 3,300 To 17,600|
|Library & Information Science||Rs/ 8,500 To 21,000|
|Journalism & Mass Communication||Rs/ 2,800 To 3,900|
|Indian Language||Rs/ 16,800 To 17,700|
|Science||Rs/ 35,800 To 71,600|
Some Other Universities in West Bengal
NSOU Contact Details:
Netaji Subhas Open University has a library, it started a radio channel on 105.4 MHz.
- Address: Bidhannagar Fire Station, 1st Floor, K2, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata.
- Pin code: 700 091
- Phone : +91 33 2357 2946, 2357 7644
- Fax : +91 33 2357 3090