Oriental University Admission 2023: Oriental University registration is open for round one for various diploma and degree programs is now open. The expected last date to register for various courses at UG and PG levels is 15 December 2023 for Oriental University Courses admission. The university has opened the registration process for specialized programs like DPham, BPharm, LLB, BTech, MCA, MA, and more.
Oriental University Admission Trending Updates
- Oriental University admission has commenced for UG and PG courses for the session 2023-24. Apply now
The Oriental University will only consider applications that are submitted online. The digital application process of admission can be followed step by step at www.admission.oui.edu.in.
- DPharm, BPharm, BEd, MPharm, and LLB admission can be taken with performance in qualifying and entrance tests’ merit.
- The application fee of Rs 1,000 needs to be paid through NEFT, Paytm, or IMPS to University Account.
- Counselling, GD/Personal Interview is the last stage where candidates stand according to the requirements of the university and programs.
Oriented University invited applications for all eligible candidates to the various programs provided by it. In the disciplines of IT, Engineering, Library Science, Education, Pharmacy, Law, Management, and Agriculture, OU offers a good number of study programs. Students must apply for Admission before the last date.
Oriental University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Oriental University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Contact No.||0731 244 8700|
Oriental University Admission 2023
Oriental University Admission 2023 is now open for UG, PG & PhD courses. The applications are visible on the official website for all the courses, and the expected last date to enroll is 15 December 2023. It is always demanded that a 10+2 level of learning should be acquired by candidates who are willing to pursue a UG degree in any discipline. There will be an entrance exam score requirement for some courses.
For a PG course, you must first apply based on your UG degree in a similar field. Candidates passing marks in the last UG exam will also be taken into consideration.
Oriental University UG Admission
There are lots of UG courses available such as BJMC, BSc, BEd, MTech, MEd, MCom and so on. For more details, students can check out below the section.
- BJMC: Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication is a three-year course that is provided after the intermediate studies. Students are advised to score higher in the final exams of 10+2 and also should acquire a good score in the entrance exam.
- BSc (Hons): This course is pursued by individuals who hold an education of 10+2 in which the major study subjects must have been taken as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. In all of the subjects, the overall marks of students should be below the range of 50% when estimated on an average basis.
- BEd: There are two modes of study for the Bachelor of Education program, full-time and part-time. To be eligible for admission to this degree, students must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a university that is recognized in the field. There is a minimum duration of 2 years for a full-time degree and a minimum duration of 3 years for a part-time degree. A student may be selected for the program on the basis of his or her merits or on the basis of an entrance examination.
Oriental University PG Admission
Oriental University admission to Post-Graduate courses is open for the ongoing session. 15 December 2023 is the expected last date to submit the application form for Oriental University PG admission to all the programs. The online application form has been invited on the official portal, applicants can submit the form over there before the application submission.
- M.Ed: It is a popular course taken after having a B.Ed degree, which is the basic requirement to pursue this course. By taking the previous degree of B.Ed the marks of students in its last exams must be 50% average. These are the minimum marks for general candidates, whereas a relaxation in marks is given to SC/ST candidates.
- MCom: Masters of Commerce is a PG-level course with 2 years of duration. For MCom Eligibility Criteria, a BCom degree with a 50% score for General, SC, ST and OBC categories is a must for MCom Admission. In this course, students learn about Commerce fundamentals, accounting, finance etc at Oriental University.
- MTech: It is a master-level degree program that provides after a BTech degree courses from a recognized university, also the students have to obtain at least a 50 percent score. This mainly focuses on Technology like Automobile, Mechanical, Civil, Computer, and Electrical Engineering. It is dependent on the GATE entrance exam score.
Oriental University PhD Admission
Oriental University Admission to PhD program is ongoing for this cycle. The application link is available at the university’s official website. The University conducts the entrance exam for each PhD course specialization. Application forms will be available on the official website www.admission.oui.edu.in.
- Eligibility Criteria: The course of PhD is for those students who are interested to do some research work after the completion of their master’s degrees. Here, PhD can be taken in multiple disciplines. In passing the last annual examination for PG degree ones at least marks should not fall below 50%.
Oriental University Application Form 2023
Oriental University Admission application form has been released for the session 2023-24. The application form is now live on the officila website, the applicants can fill out the admission form for the UG and PG courses till 15 December 2023. The process for the submission of Oriental University admission forms 2023 will be online. There will be a merit plus the entrance exam procedure and then final selections.
How to Apply for Oriental University Admission?
- To get the application form for any course visit https://oui.edu.in.
- Download it and fill in the complete details that are required.
- The Challan of the paid application fee should be uploaded.
- Its print should be taken out for future proof.
About Oriental University
Oriental University was founded in Indore as the first private self-financed University in the year 2011. All the recognized institutions such as UGC, AICTE, BCI, and PCI are providing approval to the University courses. These fields are opted for by students to get learnings at the UG, PG, and doctorate scales. Programs like BA, MBA, PhD, LLB, BTech, MTech, & more are available for students. Its admission for most of the courses is based on the performance of students checked through the entrance exam. OU is the University that accepts various national-level entrance exam scores.
Oriental University Contact Details:
- Address: Gate No. 1 Opp. Rewati Range, Jakhiya, Sanwer Road, Indore
- Contact No.: 0731 – 3565000, +91 9229696960
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- OU Official Website: http://oui.edu.in
Other Top 10 Universities in Madhya Pradesh-
- Rani Durgavati University
- Vikram University
- Dr Harisingh Gour University
- Mp Bhoj Open University
- Devi Ahilya University
- Barkatullah University
- Jiwaji University
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University
- Pandit SN Shukla University
- Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University
Be the first to leave a review.