Pantnagar University Admission 2023: Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology has released the admission forms for M.Sc. Agriculture Biotechnology Program for the session 2023. Pantnagar University application form 2023 last date was 30 July 2023 (Only for MSc). Students can apply at @www.gbpuat.ac.in or in offline mode. All candidates must visit the official website, fill out the application form online & pay a fee before the last date.
GBPUAT Latest Updates
- GBPUAT MTech 1st year admission counselling schedule on 10 August to 12 August 2023. For more details click here.
- BTech First year counselling will progress between 10 August to 12 August 2023 at Pantnagar University. Students can easily check here.
- Pantnagar University has released the merit list based on the score of CAT/CMAT, GD and PI for admission to MBA (Agribusiness) and MBA. Students can check the list here.
- MSc Agriculture Biotechnology Registration was started for GBUAT Admission. Apply till 30 July 2023. Source
- Pantnagar University has released the schedule and cut off ranks for PhD Offline Counselling (2023-24) I Round. The online choice filling will take place between 12 August 2023 to 14 August 2023. Source
- Pantnagar University was started the (sponsored) admission for MTech & PhD course for session 2023, the deadline to apply is 30 June 2023. Source
- Entrance Exam Results have been released at Pantnagar University, Students can check at the official portal. Check here
- Pantnagar University has released the admit card for GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2023. Download here
Pantnagar University Entrance Exam 2023 Dates were 03 June 2023 for PG & Ph.D. courses, and 04 June 2023 for undergraduate and MCA courses. The application form date is also announced, and all forms are available at the official web portal www.gbpuat.ac.in. The GBPUAT admission form fee is Rs 1200 for the general/OBC candidates, whereas, for SC/ST/PH, it is Rs 600.
There are 48 courses available at the Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Pantnagar. There are multiple levels of courses offered at Pantnagar. These are the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels. There is only a full-time study mode available for all courses.
Pantnagar offers admissions based on the marks obtained in the university’s entrance exams. M.B.A. admissions require CAT or CMAT scores. Applicants must meet the university’s eligibility criteria before they are considered for admission. It offers admission to candidates who meet all the requirements for admission at Pantnagar University.
Pantnagar University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||05944 233 320|
|UG Courses||B.Tech, B.Sc. Ag., B.Sc. Food Technology, B.V.Sc. & A.H, B.F.Sc., and B.Sc. Home Science|
|PG Courses||MBA, MCA, PhD|
|Address||District – Udham Singh Nagar, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand 263153|
|Founded||17 November 1960|
Pantnagar University Admission 2023
MSc Courses Registration was now open, 30 July 2023 was the last date to apply for Pantnagar University Admission 2023. Students can apply at @gbpuat.org.in. The application forms have been released for PG, MBA & PhD courses for session 2023 on 1 June 2023.
All admission to the GB Pant University will be made on merit as determined on the basis of marks secured by the students in the Competitive Entrance Examination, which is conducted by the university, except for the following.
Admissions to the MCA program shall be made on the basis of a separate Entrance Examination to be conducted by the university. If a candidate wants to appear for another master’s program in addition to MCA, they have to fill out a separate application form.
GBPUAT UG Admission 2023
GBPUAT University offers a variety of UG courses to students who have finished their 12th grade with a grade point average of at least 55% and wish to continue their education. When admitting students to UG courses, the institution considers a variety of entrance exams.
BTech admission to this university is determined by the results of the CBSE’s JEE Exam. Based on the performance of the students in the JEE, the university publishes a merit list containing the names of students selected for GBPUAT admission. These students will then be invited to finish the Pantnagar University admissions process and other requirements.
- BTech: Admission for the BTech program will be made on the basis of merit of the Joint entrance exam, and counseling/viva-voce carried out by Uttarakhand technical university. Aspirants who are interested in applying for admission must have passed the 12th board examination; Math is a mandatory subject with a minimum average grade of 50%.
- BSc: GB Pant University provides BSc courses in numerous specializations like Agriculture and Community Science. All the students who have completed their intermediate education in agriculture or science with mathematics or biology can apply. The minimum mark required for GBPUAT BSc Admission is 50% for the unreserved category.
- BVSc AH: All the students who are interested in learning veterinary science, should opt for BVSc AH offered at Pantnagar University. There are limited seats of about 86 available at this university for students who have completed their class 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
GBPUAT University PG Admission 2023
MSc Application forms were released at the online portal of GBPUAT. The last date to apply was 30 July 2023 for GBPUAT PG Admission 2023 (Only for MSc courses). The application form is now available at @www.gbpuat.ac.in. Master degrees such as MSc, MBA, MCom, & more are offered by Pantnagar University Admission. PG-level courses are offered in a variety of specializations by different GBPUAT’s departments. All students who have completed their class graduation degree in the relevant disciplines are eligible to apply.
There are a number of postgraduate courses offered at GBPUAT, and applications for admission in 2023 are now available on its official website. The university’s MBA admissions process is based on students’ CAT/CMAT scores. Students shortlisted for the GD and PI rounds will be listed on a merit list from the institution.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration at Pantnagar University, available in various specializations or disciplines. Admission to MBA courses will be made through CMAT Entrance Test and followed by GD and PI, which are conducted by the university.
- M.Tech: GB Pant University provides a Master of Technology or MTech in more than 5+ specializations. Admission to the M.Tech program shall be made on the qualified GATE Entrance Test.
- MSc: Master of Science course admission will depend on the merit score and entrance exam. The applicant has pas bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 50 percent marks. In the university, applicants will get proper learning of every subject and specialization.
- MCom: Masters of Commerce is a PG-level course with 2 to 4 years of long duration at Pantnagar University. Those students who have a UG degree is a relevant stream (BCom, BTech, BSc in Mathematics and so) are eligible for Pantnagar University MCom course.
Pantnagar University PhD Admission
Pantnagar University Admission to PhD courses was begun for this year. this is one of the institution that provide reseach level learning in the field of Agronomy, Plant Pathology Agriculture etc. For admission studets have to complete master level degree from disciplined university and must obtain at least 55 marks. Admission process will made based on th GBPUAT Entrance exam.
GBPUAT 2023 Important Dates
|Online filling of Application form (UG, PG, PhD, MCA)||01 March 2023|
|Last date to fill out the application form||15 April 2023 (Closed)|
|Online application form filling for PG, MTech & PhD||01 June 2023|
|Last date to fill out the MSc application form||30 July 2023|
|Last date to fill out the form for Sponsored Candidates||30 June 2023|
|downloading of Admit Cards||16 May 2023|
|Pantnagar University Entrance Exam 2023||03 & 04 June 2023|
|Declaration of Result||15 June 2023|
Pantnagar University Application Form 2023
Online application forms are active at Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology. The Pant University has begun accepting applications for the entrance exams and admission tests that will be held in the near future to offer admission opportunities at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and professional levels. The application fee for UG/PG and Ph.D. programs is INR 1200.
How to Apply for GB Pant University Admission?
- Purchase your form on campus or download it from the Pantnagar University Admissions website.
- Fill in the needed information.
- Make a DD in the GBPUAT’s favour.
- Attach all documents, including photos and degrees, to your form.
- Send your application to the GBPUAT admissions office.
- The form cannot be submitted by hand.
- Online Methodology
- Visit the Pantnagar University Admissions official website.
- Choose a programme and a discipline.
- Make your payment online and print your receipt.
- Download your application and mail it to the admissions office with your documentation.
Pantnagar University Entrance Exam 2023
The registration for Pantnagar University Entrance Exam 2023 for UG, PG & Ph.D. courses has begun on 01 March 2023. The University accepts the scorecard of various entrance exams like CAT/CMAT for MBA admission. In order to apply for the GBPUAT BTech course, one must need to appear for JEE Mains score.
In order to grant admission at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels, Pantnagar University does administer its own entrance exam and approves some results from national and state-level entrance exams, as shown below.
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by the Veterinary Council of India helps Pantnagar University to admit candidates for the BVSc program.
- The admission process of the MSc Molecular Biology and Biotechnology program is driven by Graduate Aptitude Test-Biotechnology (GAT-B) examination.
- Seats for BTech programs are filled up with Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the NTA.
Pantnagar University Result 2023
Pantnagar University has released semester exam results for its UG and PG programs at its main and affiliated colleges. Those pursuing B.Ed, BSc, B.Voc, BA, B.Com, B.Tech, M.Ed, MSc, MCA, M.E, MA, M.Com, and M.Tech can check their results on the Pantnagar University website. Each student should visit the GBPUAT website with a valid admit card number.
How To Get Pantnagar University’s results?
Candidates who are enrolled in Pantnagar University and appeared in semester exams can check their results online by the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the Pantnagar University website which is https://gbpuat.ac.in/.
- On the Homepage of PU take a look at the Top menu and Click the Results Tab.
- A Page containing all results of GBPUAT will open. Choose your respective course of study and open it.
- Enter Pantnagar University-issued admit card number and year of study. Click on Submit.
- Your GBPUAT semester exam result will be displayed.
GBPUAT Course Admissions
|M.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Farm Machinery and Power Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Production Technology)||2 Years|
|PhD (Civil Engineering)||3 Years|
|PhD (Electronics and Communications Engineering)||3 Years|
|PhD (Food Technology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Mechanical Engineering)||3 Years|
|PhD (Production Engineering)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Industrial & Production Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Aquaculture & Fishery Microbiology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Food Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|M.F.Sc. (Aquaculture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Aquaculture & Fishery Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Bio-Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Clothing and Textiles)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Food Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Development & Family Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Animal Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Animal Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Animal Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Epidemiology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Livestock Production & Management)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Livestock Products Technology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Animal Reproduction Gynecology & Obstetrics)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Parasitology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Physiology)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Public Health)||2 Years|
|M.V.Sc. (Veterinary Anatomy)||2 Years|
|PhD (Animal Nutrition)||3 Years|
|PhD (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|PhD (Botany)||3 Years|
|PhD (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|PhD (Family Resource Management)||3 Years|
|PhD (Fisheries Resources & Management)||3 Years|
|PhD (Fisheries Science)||2 Years|
|PhD (Floriculture and Landscaping)||3 Years|
|PhD (Human Nutrition)||3 Years|
|PhD (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Physics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Post-harvest Technology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Veterinary Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|PhD (Veterinary Medicine)||3 Years|
|PhD (Veterinary Microbiology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Veterinary Parasitology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Veterinary Pathology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Veterinary Physiology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Veterinary Public Health & Epidemiology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Veterinary Surgery & Radiology)||3 Years|
|M.B.A. (Agri-business)||2 Years|
|PhD (Management Studies)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Extension Education)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agroforestry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agronomy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Developmental Communications)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Entomology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Floriculture and Landscaping)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Genetics and Plant Breeding)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Entomology and Apiculture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Family Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Food Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Horticulture-Floriculture and Land Scaping)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Plant Physiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Vegetable Science)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Post Harvest Processing and Food Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Soil Water Conservation Engineering)||2 Years|
|PhD (Agricultural Entomology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Agricultural Extension)||3 Years|
|PhD (Agriculture Economics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Agronomy)||3 Years|
|PhD (Animal Reproduction Gynaecology & Obstetrics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Developmental Communications)||3 Years|
|PhD (Agriculture – Extension Education)||3 Years|
|PhD (Farm Machinery & Power)||3 Years|
|PhD (Genetics & Plant Breeding)||3 Years|
|PhD (Horticulture)||3 Years|
|PhD (Seed Science & Technology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Soil Conservation & Water Management)||3 Years|
|PhD (Vegetable Science)||3 Years|
|PhD (Textiles and Clothing)||3 Years|
Colleges of Pantnagar University
- College of Agribusiness Management
- College of Agriculture
- College of Fisheries
- College of Home Science
- College of Technology
- College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences
- College of Post-Graduate Studies
- College of Basic Sciences and Humanities
Quality of Pantnagar University
- Best Libraries Good Education
- Placements Record
- Best seminar hall
- Good Results
- In spring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Good Practical Labs
- Understanding with Teachers and Students
- Best Performance
- Good Environment
- Best Facilities
- Wide Area Campus
- Wonderful Facilities
About GBPUAT (Pantnagar University)
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology is in Pantnagar, Uttarakhand. It is a state university. It was founded on November 17, 1960, and is affiliated with the UGC. It offers a PhD in electronics & communication engineering, M.Tech. in electronics and communication engineering, a B.Sc. in aquaculture and fish microbiology, and more.
There are 10,016.29 acres (40.5345 km²) of land the university covers. It is also known as Pant University. Research at the institute is mostly done in agriculture and engineering. Students can look at more courses, as shown in the text below.
Pantnagar University Contact Details:
- Address: District – Udham Singh Nagar, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand 263153
- Phone: 05944 233 320
- Pantnagar University Official Website: https://gbpuat.ac.in
Some Other Universities-
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about Pantnagar University Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.