Patliputra University has released the application form for the UG courses including regular as well as vocational courses for the session 2021-2024. The registration has been started on 21 January 2022 and the last date of online application is 29 January 2022 (Without late fees). Students have to apply before the deadline, as a fine will be charged after the last date and students can apply until 4 February 2022. For more information click on Patliputra University Admission.
Some other important Articles:
- Anna University Admission
- Karnataka University Admission
- Jammu University Admission
- Vinoba Bhave University Admission
- JNVU Admission
How to Apply:
- To get admission at the university, the candidates first need to visit the official website of Patliputra University.
- Students need to register themselves to move forward.
- Now the next task is to log in to the page and choose the preferred UG programme.
- Enter all the required details carefully.
- Upload all the required documents like 10th, 12th mark sheet, migration certificate, etc.
- Check all the details and submit the application fee.
- Take a hard copy of the application form to submit to the university admission desk and for future references.
Be the first to leave a review.