Presidency University Bangalore Admission 2023: Presidency University admission for the academic year 2023 for all programs will start on 15 July 2023 (Tentative). Anyone that holds the minimum eligibility requirement may submit the application with the deadline of 30 July 2023 (Tentative). Presidency University unveils the admission application form every year for several streams such as engineering, commerce, law, management, design, information science, and media studies.
Presidency University Bangalore Admission Updates
- PULAT-2023 Entrance registration’s last date is 31 march 2023 at Presidency University Bangalore for LLB Admission. Students can register themselves before the deadline. Source
- BA LLB, BBA LLB, BCom and LLB admission are open at the university official website. Students can apply here
- For more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Presidency University starts admissions in an online manner. Therefore, applicants should visit the www.presidencyuniversity.in portal to find the active admission link. The university will offer some highly popular programs for admission in the 2023 academic year cycle, e.g., BTech/BE, MBA. MTech, and more.
- The application form fee for Presidency University admission in the 2023 session is INR 500. The amount can be paid in any of the following ways; mobile internet banking, debit/credit cards, etc.
- Common Entrance Test (CET), PG Common Entrance Test (PG CET), and COMED-K are approved for admission in the selected degree and advanced degree programs.
Presidency University Bangalore Admission Highlights
|University Name||Presidency University Bangalore|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||080 4925 5533|
|Address||Itgalpur, Rajanakunte, Yelahanka, Karnataka 560089|
|Affiliated With||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
Presidency University Bangalore Admission 2023
The university will release admission forms soon for all eligible students. Candidates can apply for admission to preferred courses by visiting the official website. For PG Courses, the authority will be held Common Entrance Examination which is held by PUMDET for offering admission into various Post Graduation programs in the Presidency University.
The Board will be held a common entrance examination which is held for PUBDET admission to various Under Graduate programs at the Presidency University.
Presidency University UG Admission
Admission to undergraduate programs at Presidency University is based on performance in the WBJEEB’s entrance examination. The university publishes a merit list that includes the names of applicants who, based on their entrance exam results, are eligible for admission to a particular program.
The PUBDET Exam is used for admissions to degrees like BA and BSc. Applicants must have passed 12th grade from a government-approved school or institution to be considered for UG courses at the university.
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate-level engineering program offered by PU Banglore. In order to be eligible for this program, the student must have studied Physics, Mathematics/Biology in their 10+2 with at least a 45% mark.
Presidency University Bangalore PG Admission
Candidate’s performance on the WBJEEB’s State Entrance Exam determines Admission to Presidency University’s postgraduate programs. LLM applicants must score high on the PULAT to be considered for Admission.
Presidency University Bangalore Ph.D. Admission
Admission to the full-time or Part-time Ph.D. research program is based on either GATE/CEED/KSET/NET or a research entrance test conducted by the university followed by an interview. Candidates who complete their Master’s degree program with at least 50% average Marks aggregated are eligible to apply for Presidency University Bangalore Ph.D. admission.
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
- Valid Address Proof
Presidency University Bangalore Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hons.) (Bengali)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Physics)||3 Years|
This University is in Yelahanka, Karnataka. It was Established in 2013 and is Affiliated With UGC. As one of the top private universities in the country, Presidency University has shown a keen interest in offering art and culture courses, as well as introduced courses designed to enhance the personalities of students. The diploma short-term courses are also designed in such a way that students are able to have a more in-depth understanding of the subject matter.
Presidency University School
- School of Engineering
- School of Information Science
- School of Law
- School of Commerce
- School of Design
- School of Management
Presidency University Bangalore Facilities
- Health Care
- Computer Lab
- Classrooms & Seminar Hall
Presidency University Bangalore Contact Details:
- Address: Itgalpur, Rajanakunte, Yelahanka, Karnataka 560089
- Phone: 080 4925 5533
- Presidency University Official Website: presidencyuniversity.in.
Some Other Best Universities in Karnataka
- Mysore University
- Tumkur University
- Christ University
- Davangere University
- Central University Of Karnataka
- PES University
- Bangalore University
- Gulbarga University
- Karnataka State Open University
Disclaimer: All the dates are tentative and the information mentioned above are only for general information purposes. visit the official site to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.