Presidency University Bangalore Admission 2022: Presidency University is in Yelahanka, Karnataka. It was established in 2013 and is affiliated with UGC. It offers various courses at UG and PG levels. It has courses, B.Sc. (Hons) (Mathematics), B.A. (Hons) (Political Science), Ph. D. in Electronics & Communication Engineering, B.Sc. (Hons) (Physics), Courses. Students can check more courses as given below.
It is one of the top private universities that shows a keen interest in art and culture courses and has introduced courses that can enhance students’ personalities. Diploma short-term courses are also designed in a way where students can get in-depth knowledge of the course.
Presidency University Bangalore Trending Updates:
- Presidency University Bangalore Admission 2021-22 for PG courses has been closed. The university will soon release the application form for the new session admission. Check Here
- For more admission-related updates, visit the official site. Click Here
Presidency University Bangalore Admission Highlights
|University Name||Presidency University Bangalore|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||080 4925 5533|
|Address||Itgalpur, Rajanakunte, Yelahanka, Karnataka 560089|
|Affiliated With||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
presidencyuniversity.in Admission 2022
The university will release admission forms soon for all eligible students. Candidates can apply for admission to preferred courses by visiting the official website. For PG Courses, the authority will be held Common Entrance Examination which is held PUMDET 2022-23 for offering admission into various Post Graduation programs in the Presidency University.
The Board will be held a common entrance examination which is held for PUBDET admission to various Under Graduate programs at the Presidency University.
Presidency University UG Admission
Admission to undergraduate programmes at Presidency University is based on performance in the WBJEEB’s entrance examination. The university publishes a merit list that includes the names of applicants who, based on their entrance exam results, are eligible for admission to a particular program.
Admissions to degrees like BA and BSc are conducted using the PUBDET Exam. In order to be considered for UG courses at the university, an applicant must have passed 12th grade from a school or institution that has been approved by the government.
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate level engineering programme offered by PU Banglore. In order to be eligible for this program, the student must have studied Physics, Mathematics/Biology in their 10+2 with at least a 45% mark.
Presidency University Bangalore PG Admission
- Xth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- XIIth Class Marksheet/Certificates
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
- Valid Address Proof
Presidency University Bangalore Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hons.) (Bengali)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Physics)||3 Years|
Presidency University School
- School of Engineering
- School of Information Science
- School of Law
- School of Commerce
- School of Design
- School of Management
Presidency University Bangalore Facilities
- Health Care
- Computer Lab
- Classrooms & Seminar Hall
Presidency University Bangalore Contact Details:
- Address: Itgalpur, Rajanakunte, Yelahanka, Karnataka 560089
- Phone: 080 4925 5533
- Presidency University Official Website: presidencyuniversity.in.
Some Other Universities-
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Be the first to leave a review.