Presidency University Kolkata Admission 2023: Presidency University admission has started for the PG courses, and the last date is 07 September 2023 Under home category. The third allotment for admission will be distributed on 10 August, the candidates who are waiting for the third round of allotment are advised to keep an eye on the official website. Students can submit application forms online.
The university takes various entrance tests WBJEE, JENPAS-UG, JELET, JECA, ANM & GNM, JEMScN, JEPBN, JEMAS(PG), PUBDET, PUMDET. Presidency University has released its application form over its official admission portal. Application forms are released separately for PUMDET 2023.
Presidency University Admission Trending Updates
- Merit-based registration was closed on 11 September 2023 for Presidency University UG Admission 2023. Source
- Presidency University UG Final Provisional Merit List is now released, Students can check here.
- PG Registration is open under the home category at Presidency University apply till 07 September 2023. Source
- Presidency University UG admission counselling has been started, the last date to report was 24 August 2023. Source
- Presidency University Admission’s third allotment is released on 10 August 2023 for the UG courses. Source
- Admission was ongoing for PhD programme in Various Department. The last date of application submission was 01 August 2023. Source
Note: There has been a change to the date on which Presidency University’s undergraduate admit cards will be released by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB).
At the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels, the university offers 77 courses. Presidency University Bangalore accepts up-and-coming students based on their performance on entrance tests. Candidates can choose from a wide range of offices and firms on campus. As well as merit scholarships, the university offers various other scholarships.
- PUMDET-2023 will be held for the presidency University PG Admission.
A placement drive is organized by the college’s placement cell on the college’s grounds. Bangalore’s Presidency University has a placement unit that handles placements. By doing so, it ensures that students are hired by the most prestigious companies and placed in the most prestigious roles.
There are a variety of key pointers available for the students in this article.
Presidency University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Presidency University West Bengal|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||033 4052 9999|
|UG Courses||B.A. (Hons) (Political Science), B.Sc. (Hons.) (Statistics)|
|Address||86/1, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073|
|Founded||20 January 1817|
Presidency University Admission 2023
The registration process has commenced for merit-based UG courses. the applicants can submit the application form by the last date of 10 September 2023 for Presidency University Admission 2023 at @www.presiuniv.ac.in. Courses like BA, MA, Ph.D., BSc, MSc, & more are offered for enrollment. Students had to visit the official website and fill out an application form before the last date to be considered for new admission sessions.
Students need to go through the eligibility criteria that are set for the 2023 admission intake. Merit and entrance-based selection are carried out for the UG and PG courses admission at Presidency University.
Presidency University UG Admission
Presidency University UG admission 2023 last date was 10 September 2023 for numerous programs. Students can apply for B.Tech., BBA LLB, BA LLB, and BCom LLB are the offered courses at the UG level. Integrated and technical courses study is available at bachelor’s degree intake.
Interested students have to complete the 10+2 from the recognized board with the required marks. Through WBJEEB’s entrance examination students, admission will be done to Presidency University’s undergraduate programs. The university offers BA or BSC undergraduate courses in various specializations like Political Science, Economy, Sanskrit, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geology, etc.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate course offered to students across India. Students who have completed their 12th grade in any subject with a minimum of 50% score can apply for admission to this program. Previous education must be from a recognized educational institution.
- B.Sc: Students who wish to take higher studies in science and make a career in this area can choose this program. An HSC in the science stream or equivalent qualification is required for admission to this course. A student’s admission will be determined by their last qualifying test score.
Presidency University PG Admission
Presidency University admission to PG courses was open till 07 September 2023, the application form is uploaded on the official website for the session 2023-24. The applicants need to fill out the application form before the submission with accurate information.
For the Presidency University admission 2023 Kolkata, To become eligible for courses like MA, MSc, MBA, Master of Commerce, and many other popular courses recognized university bachelor’s degree is a must and other required eligibility has to match as per the desired course. Applicant’s selection will be based on the merit score or entrance exam for admission in 2023. application form can be filled out online and offline at the official portal. To
- MA: A master’s degree in performing arts, political science, science, or philosophy is available. An undergraduate degree (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, etc.) is the minimum requirement for admission to this program. The admission process will be based on merit, so those with higher marks will be given priority.
- M.Sc: Presidency University’s MSc program offers several specializations. Students can choose from a variety of disciplines offered at the university for a Master of Science course that lasts two years. It offers MSc degrees in Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Life Sciences, Applied Geology, and Applied Economics. The course can be taken by candidates who have an undergraduate degree in relevant fields.
- MCom: Master of Commerce or MCom is a postgraduate degree offered by Presidency University. To be eligible for admission, students should have BCom or degree in relevant subjects.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration course admission will be done based on the entrance exam. For admission bachelor’s degree is a must with at least a 50 percent score.
Presidency University PhD Admission
Presidency University Kolkata Admission into PhD course begins, apply till 01 August 2023. Presidency University Kolkata offers PhD programme, If you are applying to the Ph.D. program, you should hold at least a Master’s degree with at least a 3.5 GPA The aggregate mark or its equivalent grade must be 55% or higher.
It may be possible for those who qualify to relax 5% of their marks or a comparable relaxation of grade to be allowed Under the rules of the UGC, students who are SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are entitled to apply for admission.
The applicants must qualify UGC-CSIR NET/UGC NET and NET-LS Entrance Exam for admission to PhD Program. A selection committee may hold a selection on the basis of such an application. Henceforth, it will be known as “Departmental PhD. Selection Committee. The Authority of the selection committee will be as mentioned below.
- Dean of Respective Faculty(Chairman)
- Departmental PhD. Committee
Presidency University Application Form 2023
At Presidency University official website students can submit applications form for UG & PG Courses. The form has multiple steps that applicants need to follow. Students need to check the instructions carefully before enrolling for Presidency University admission. The admission form can be completed online or offline after downloading the form. Follow the steps listed below to complete the Presidency University admission form.
- Please enter the candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and course preference when registering.
- Make sure the application form is filled out completely.
- Do not occur any mistakes in the form.
- Any error or mistake can cancel or reject the form the Presidency university
- Please upload the prescribed Entrance Scorecard.
- For future reference, attach the required documents and downloaded the form.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Applicants who are selected must confirm and pay the admission fee in order to be confirmed in the college.
- Graduation grade sheet
- Grade 10th and Grade 12th mark sheets and certificates
- NOC issued by the employer for Ph.D. applicants
- Graduation degree
- PG degree
- Summary of the proposed research
- Recent and colored passport size photograph
- Gap certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- PG grade sheet
Presidency University Result
Presidency University’s results of undergraduate and postgraduate courses exact dates are yet to be announced. The students who have been pursuing courses such as Bachelor of science, Bachelor of Arts in English, MSc, MA, M.Com, and so on. The Presidency University held exams twice a year for all the courses like the Bachelor of Arts, BSc, M.Com, MA, MSc, and the rest.
The results of both the odd-even semesters the university announced on the official web portal of the Presidency University. Presidency University will decide to release its results of the odd semester in the first week of January 2023. Results of the even semester will be within the thor week of June 2023 (tentatively). results of both semesters will be obtainable from the university website.
What is the procedure for checking Presidency University results?
The process of checking out both odd and even semester results for the academic year 2023 is explained below;
- The students need to visit the official website www.presiuniv.ac.in portal.
- Top on the academic year 2023 then clicks on the result 2023 tab.
- Login at the students portal with exact student details such as student roll number, student ID, and password then your result will appear on the screen.
The hard copy of the result will be given by Presidency University later on.
Presidency University Kolkata Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hons) (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Bengali)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Physics)||3 Years|
Faculty at Presidency University Kolkata
- Dr. Rabindranath Bhattacharyya, Associate Professor, Department of Biological Science
- Dr. Mostak Ahamed, Assistant Professor, Department of Bengali
- Zaad Mahmood, Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science
- Dr. Bijan Das, Professor, Department of Chemistry
- Dr. Adity Bose, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry
- Dr. Pradip Basu, Professor, Department of Political Science
- Dr. Abdus Samad Gayen, Associate Professor, Department of Political Science
- Prof. Anuradha Lohia, Vice Chancellor
- Dr. Moloy Rakshit, Assistant Professor, Department of Bengali
Presidency University Kolkata Record
- Top Ranking
- Best Education
- Good Practical Labs
- Good Results
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
- Inspiring Environment
- Good Faculties
- Best Libraries
- Best Performance
- Wide Area Campus
Presidency University Contact Details:
- Address: 86/1, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
- Phone: 033 4052 9999
- Presidency University Official Website: www.presiuniv.ac.in
Some Other Universities-
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Presidency University Kolkata Admission are tentative. Please visit the official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.