PSSOU Admission 2023: The Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University (PSSOU) admission gate for different streams like agriculture, animal husbandry, archaeology, statistics, planning, etc., will open on 01 June 2023 (Tentative). The university invites applicants to download the admission form and submit it before the last date of 28 February 2023 for admission.
Those who are interested in making online admission are requested to enroll through the www.pssou.ac.in portal. Individuals have plenty of options to study and get a standard education with the following programs BEd, BCom, BSc, MSc Maths, and more. Admission to the PSSOU courses is determined by the scores of entrance test/qualifying exam merit.
- The Pre-BEd application form fee for PSSOU is rupees 350. The online/offline payment modes that are available for making payments are debit cards/credit cards, demand drafts, etc.
- PSSOU Admission BEd program can be taken on the basis of the entrance test, and equal performance on the qualifying exam.
PSSOU Latest Updates
- Admission is open for January to December 2023 session at PSSOU. The last date to apply is 28 February 2023. Source
- ATKT Entrance exam 2023 Registration is live at the Official [portal students can apply till 31 March 2023. Source
PSSOU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University (PSSOU)|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||077522 10315|
|UG Courses||B.Lib, B.Ed, BA, B.Sc,|
|Other Courses||Diploma in Computer Application|
|Address||Bilaspur Koni-Birkona Marg, Gram Post-Birkona, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh 495009|
|Founded||20 January 2005|
PSSOU Admission 2023
PSSOU Admission is open for academic session 2023 and the last date to apply is 28 February 2023. This university offers a wide range of courses according to the student’s need, such as B.Ed., BA, and D.EL.Ed, BSc, BCom, LLM, MBA, MSc, B.Lib.I.Sc, MSW, MBA, MA, MSc, and many more. As a rule, students will be admitted based on the aggregate of their scores in entrance examinations only. There will be entrance examinations conducted by the university for all courses it offers. Those courses which do not have entrance examinations are based on the merit of the students who passed the last level of their education.
Students who wish to apply for PSSOU Admission at the university’s various undergraduate, postgraduate and other levels of study must visit the university’s official website in order to complete the registration process in order to be considered for admission. Applicants will need to make sure that they are qualified to take the course before submitting the registration form in order to make sure they meet the minimum eligibility requirements before submitting the registration form.
PSSOU UG Admission
The university accepts applicants that have completed Class 10 + 2 from a recognized board. PSSOU Admission is based on the marks from the entrance test, and the university conducts its own entrance test. Before applying, students have to check the specific subjects required for the course they are applying for.
- B.Com: The university offers a Bcom course to students who have completed their class 10 + 2 from a reputed board. The students must possess a Commerce stream.
- BA: The university offers various Bachelor of Arts specializations such as English, History, and Economics. Students who wish to pursue any specializations must have passed the 10 + 2 board exam from a recognized institute.
- B.Ed: Pt. Sundarlal Sharma Open University offers a Bachelor of Education program to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Candidates must obtain at least a 50% merit score and the degree must be approved by the UGC.
- BCA: It is a 3-Year durational course offered by PSSOU at the Undergraduate level. One can apply for admission to the Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) program after completing 10+2 from a recognized board and scoring at least 50% marks or above in the examination. The course is designed to study Computer Application development.
PSSOU PG Admission
The university also offers PG courses in Hindi and English depending on the preference of the students. You must possess a bachelor’s degree from a reputed university if you wish to enroll for a PG course at PSSOU. The specific degree requirement for each PG course can be found in the table below.
- MSW: Students who wish to pursue PSSOU, Master of Social Work must have graduated with a relevant UG degree. The Bachelor’s degree must be valid and approved by the UGC.
- LLM: Students who have completed a degree in law at the UG level can apply for admission to this program. A Master of Law degree can be obtained in 3 to 5 years.
PSSOU Application Form 2023
Students who have completed creating their accounts must use their mobile numbers and password to log in. After login, the admission form will be displayed. The steps below will guide you to complete your admission form.
Steps To Follow
- Log in to the PSSOU Admission portal.
- Fill in your personal information in the blank spaces.
- Provide your education history and working experience.
- Upload the required documents.
- Take a printout of the displayed admission form.
- Submit the admission form to the designated study center for further processing and verification by the university.
- Applicants must pay an admission fee during the online application process. The admission fee depends on the course, and the admission fee will be mentioned on the payment gateway after selecting the course. Follow the instructions to draw your bank challan.
How to apply online application form of B.Ed & D.EI.Ed Courses?
PSSOU Admission process is online on the university’s official site, and the application form is uploaded online. First, you have to create an account at the admission portal to access the admission form. Follow the steps below to create an account on the university admission portal.
How To Create An Account?
- Use this link to access the registration portal.
- Fill in your mobile number and create a unique password.
- Create a security question in case you forget your password.
- Provide the answer to the security question.
Documents Required for PSSOU Admission
The university requires all applicants to send documents for further admission processing and verification, and students have to submit the documents during their application process. Below is a list of all the documents required.
- Passport size photos
- Mark Sheets
PSSOU Entrance Exam
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University Entrance Exam is conducted for admission in B.Ed., and Ph.D. courses. The admissions in various other courses studied at UG and PG levels are based on merit obtained in the last qualifying exam. Both the entrance exams for B.Ed and Ph.D. are at the state level.
For B.Ed, the exam is in the UG category. For the ease of students, the entrance exam application mode is always kept online. Students from any area of India can submit an application at the online webpage by clicking the link https://www.pssou.ac.in.
The PSSOU entrance exam is going to be held offline mode in the coming year. There will be a maximum duration allowed to students for solving the paper which is 2 hours. For B.Ed., there will be a different pattern and syllabus while for Ph.D. the University will provide a different pattern and syllabus.
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University will soon post its semester exam results on the website. Students from the 1st, the 2nd, and 3rd year of UG/PG courses (such as BA, B.Com, BSc, M.Com, MA, MSc) can check their semester results at @pssou.ac.in. The PSSOU Result will be made available online, and any interested applicants must access it by entering the required login information. It will not be made available through any other offline means.
How To Check PSSOU Results?
PSSOU students should check out the below steps for reaching PSSOU Result:
- Visit the PSSOU website that is https://pssou.ac.in/.
- Students must locate the “Result option that is listed on the homepage.
- Clicking on PSSOU result will ask for your roll number and year of study.
- Submitting the required details will show your semester result of PSSOU.
PSSOU Course Admissions
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Rural Development)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Chhattisgarhi Language and Culture||1 Year|
|Diploma in Education (D.Ed.)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Ayurved Prabodh||1 Year|
|Diploma in Herbal Medicine||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English Literature)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi Literature)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
PSSOU Student Login
Student login is available at Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University for students enrolled in its programs/courses. Users with a username and password can access the PSSOU university of open learning.
Students can apply for the pre-B.Ed Entrance Test on the official website of PSSOU in April. Students can check the university results through their login accounts. Students should learn about PSSOU’s login account and its features to apply for admission.
Students must register through the university’s online portal to get their login credentials. Aspirants can check the PSSOU results and admit cards to the exam through their login account.
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University accepts application forms with registration fees by logging in to the official website. The university students’ login details are written here. For more information, visit the university’s official website.
Faculty at PSSOU
- Governor Shri Balramji Dass Tandon (Chancellor)
- Dr. Bansh Gopal Singh (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Smt. Bina Singh (Assistant Professor and Head of the Department)
- Dr. Nature James (assistant professor)
- Dr. Anita Singh (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Gauri Sharma (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Ashutosh Singh (Assistant Professor & Head of the Department)
- Dr. Jaipal Singh Prajapati (Assistant Professor and Head of the Department)
- Dr. Patriarani Mishra Assistant (Professor & Head of the Department)
- K. Ruchi Tripathi (Assistant Professor & Head of the Department)
- Good Practical Labs
- Best Libraries
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
- Good Results
- Inspiring Environment
- Wonderful Facilities
- Good Education
- Placements Record
- Good Faculties
- Best Performance
- Wide Area Campus
PSSOU Academic Council
|Dr. Mrs. Bina Singh||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Dr. Nature James||Assoc. Prof|
|Dr. Anita Singh||Assoc. Prof|
|Dr. Gauri Sharma||Assoc. Prof|
|Dr. Jaipal Singh Prajapati||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Dr.Prittirani Mishra||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Dr. Ruchi Tripathi||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Shri Rashmi Lal Pradhan||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Mr. Sanjeev Kumar Lavania||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Dr. Sadhana Rupendra Rao||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Dr. Pushkar Dubey||Assistant professor and head of the department|
PSSOU Affiliated Colleges List
- Govt. Higher.Secondary.SchoolGaniyari
- Govt. Madan Lal Shukla College Sipat
- Govt. College Gevra
- Govt. Higher.Secondary School Machado
- Kirodimal Govt. PG College Raigarh
- Govt. College Dharamjaigarh
- Govt. Mahatma Gandhi College Kharsiya
- Govt. College Pusour
PSSOU Contact Details:
- Address: Bilaspur Koni-Birkona Marg , Gram Post-Birkona, Dist. Bilaspur (C.G.)
- Phone: 07752-643644,210315
- Email: email@example.com
- PSSOU Official Website: www.pssou.ac.in
Some Other Universities-
- Mysore University Admission
- Gujarat University Admission
- Alagappa University Admission
- Periyar University Admission
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about PSSOU Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.