PSSOU Admission 2022: 30 September 2022 is the last date to apply for PSSOU Admission 2022. The application forms are available online at the admission portal. The university has released the application forms for various UG & PG courses. Students interested in applying for admission must fill out the application form before the last date.
15 June 2022 was the last date to apply for PSSOU B.Ed Admission 2022. The university has released the application form on its admission portal and students must apply before the last date. The admission process will be based on the entrance exam, which was held on 10 July 2022.
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma University PhD entrance test 2022, scheduled for 28 February 2022, has been postponed for some reasons. The revised date for the entrance test will be announced on the university’s website. It is located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. It was set up on January 20, 2005, and affiliated with the University Grants Commission.
PSSOU has Bachelor of Library and Information Science programmes and Master of Arts in Library and Information Science and many more. The university has started admission for the session 2022 on 1 January 2022. The last date for application form submission was 28 February 2022.
PSSOU Trending Updates:
- PSSOU Admission 2022 last date is 30 September 2022. Source
- PSSOU B.Ed entrance examination 2022 was held on 10 July 2022.
- PSSOU Admission 2022 has been closed for the B.Ed programme. The last date to apply for admission was 15 June 2022. For more details, click here.
- Pandit Sundarlal Sharma University PhD entrance test 2022, scheduled for 28 February 2022, has been postponed. The university will announce the new entrance test date on its website. Click here
- The university has released the timetable for the B.Ed and D.El.Ed programme. Click here to check the schedule.
- Pt. Sundarlal Sharma Open University admission has been started on 1 January, and the last date to apply online was 28 February 2022. Click here.
- Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University has released a notification for all students of MA Sanskrit. Click here
- The existing student at PSSOU can submit their final year. The last date of fee submission was 28 January 2022. Click here to log in using the enrollment number and pay the fee.
PSSOU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University (PSSOU)|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||077522 10315|
|UG Courses||B.Lib, B.Ed, BA, B.Sc,|
|Other Courses||Diploma in Computer Application|
|Address||Bilaspur Koni-Birkona Marg, Gram Post-Birkona, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh 495009|
|Founded||20 January 2005|
PSSOU Admission 2022
The university provides admission to various courses such as B.Ed, BA, D.EL.Ed, BSc, BCom, LLM, MBA, MSc, B.Lib.I.Sc, MSW, MBA, MA, MSc, etc. The university will only accept students based on aggregates from entrance examinations. The university will conduct entrance examinations for all its courses. The courses which have no entrance examination will be based on the merit of the last graduating level.
PSSOU University offers distance courses, and right now, admission is open, and admission is expected to close on 28 February 2022. The university provides distance courses at UG, PG, PhD, Diploma, certificate, and Mphil.
The admission will be online on the university’s official site. Create an account on the admission portal and log in to access the application form. Fill out the admission form with your details and education history. Before applying, students must check the prospectus to see if they are eligible for the course they want to pursue. The eligibility criteria for some of the courses are listed below.
PSSOU UG Admission
The university accepts applicants that have completed Class 10 + 2 from a recognized board. Admission is based on the marks from the entrance test, and the university conducts its own entrance test. Before applying, students have to check the specific subjects required for the course they are applying for.
- B.Com: The university offers a Bcom course to students who have completed their class 10 + 2 from a reputed board. The students must possess a Commerce stream.
- BA: The university offers various Bachelor of Arts specializations such as English, History, and Economics. Students who wish to pursue any specializations must have passed the 10 + 2 board exam from a recognized institute.
- B.Ed: Pt. Sundarlal Sharma Open University offers a Bachelor of Education program to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Candidates must obtain at least a 50% merit score and the degree must be approved by the UGC.
- BCA: It is 3-Year durational courses offered by PSSOU at Undergraduate level. One can apply for the admission to the Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) program after completing 10+2 from a recognized board and score at least 50% marks or above in the examination. The course is designed to study Computer Application development.
PSSOU PG Admission
The university also offers PG courses in Hindi and English according to the student’s preference. If you want to pursue a PG course at PSSOU, you should have a bachelor’s degree from any reputed university. Check below for the specific degree required for each PG course.
- MSW: Students who wish to pursue PSSOU, Master of Social Work must have graduated with a relevant UG degree. The Bachelor’s degree must be valid and approved by the UGC.
- LLM: Students who have completed a degree in law at the UG level can apply for admission to this programme. A Master of Law degree can be obtained in 3 to 5 years.
PSSOU Admission Important Date
|Application form Opens||6 May 2022|
|PSSOU Admission Last Date||30 September 2022|
|Entrance Exam||10 July 2022|
|Merit List||22 July 2022|
|Counselling||9 August 2022|
PSSOU Application Form 2022
Students who have completed creating their account must use their mobile number and password to log in. After login, the admission form will be displayed. The steps below will guide you to complete your admission form.
Steps To Follow
- Log in to the admission portal.
- Fill your personal information in the blank spaces.
- Provide your education history and working experience.
- Upload the required documents.
- Take a printout of the displayed admission form.
- Submit the admission form to the designated study centre for further processing and verification by the university.
Registration fees: Applicants must pay an admission fee during the online application process. The admission fee depends on the course, and the admission fee will be mentioned on the payment gateway after selecting the course. Follow the instructions to draw your bank challan.
How to apply online application form of B.Ed & D.EI.Ed Courses?
The admission process is online on the university’s official site, and the application form is uploaded online. First, you have to create an account at the admission portal to access the admission form. Follow the steps below to create an account on the university admission portal.
How To Create An Account?
- Use this link to access the registration portal.
- Fill in your mobile number and create a unique password.
- Create a security question in case you forget your password.
- Provide the answer to the security question.
Documents Required for PSSOU Admission
The university requires all the applicants to send documents for further admission processing and verification, and students have to submit the documents during their application process. Below is a list of all the documents required.
- Passport size photos
- Mark Sheets
PSSOU Entrance Exam 2022
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University Entrance Exam is conducted for admission in B.Ed., and PhD courses. The admissions in various other courses studied at UG and PG levels are based on merit obtained in the last qualifying exam. Both the entrance exams for B.Ed and PhD are at the state level. For B.Ed, the exam is in the UG category. For the ease of students, the entrance exam application mode is always kept online. Students from any area of India can submit an application at the online webpage by clicking the link https://www.pssou.ac.in.
The PSSOU entrance exam is going to be held offline mode in the year 2022. There will be a maximum duration allowed to students for solving the paper which is 2 hours. For B.Ed., there will be a different pattern and syllabus while for PhD the University will provide a different pattern and syllabus.
PSSOU Result 2022
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University will soon post its semester exam result 2022 on the website. Students from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of UG/PG courses (such as BA, B.Com, BSc, M.Com, MA, MSc) can check their semester results at @pssou.ac.in. The PSSOU Result 2022 has been made available online, and any interested applicants must access it by entering the required login information. It will not be made available through any other offline means.
How To Check PSSOU Results 2022?
PSSOU students should check out the below steps for reaching PSSOU Result 2022:
- Visit the PSSOU website that is https://pssou.ac.in/.
- Students must locate the “Result 2022” option that is listed on the homepage.
- Clicking on PSSOU result 2022 will ask for your roll number and year of study.
- Submitting the required details will show your semester result of PSSOU.
PSSOU Course Admissions
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Rural Development)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Chhattisgarhi Language and Culture||1 Year|
|Diploma in Education (D.Ed.)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Ayurved Prabodh||1 Year|
|Diploma in Herbal Medicine||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English Literature)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi Literature)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
PSSOU Student Login
Student login is available at Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University for students enrolled in its programs/courses. Users with a username and password can access the PSSOU university of open learning.
Students can apply for the pre-B.Ed Entrance Test on the official website of PSSOU in April 2022. Students can check the university results through their login accounts. Students should learn about PSSOU’s login account and its features to apply for admission.
Students must register through the university’s online portal to get their login credentials. Aspirants can check the PSSOU results and admit cards to the exam through the login account.
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University accepts application forms with registration fees by logging in to the official website. The university students’ login details are written here. For more information, visit the university’s official website.
Faculty at PSSOU
- Governor Shri Balramji Dass Tandon (Chancellor)
- Dr. Bansh Gopal Singh (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr Smt. Bina Singh (Assistant Professor and Head of the Department)
- Dr. Nature James (assistant professor)
- Dr. Anita Singh (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Gauri Sharma (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Ashutosh Singh (Assistant Professor & Head of the Department)
- Dr. Jaipal Singh Prajapati (Assistant Professor and Head of the Department)
- Dr. Patriarani Mishra Assistant (Professor & Head of the Department)
- K. Ruchi Tripathi (Assistant Professor & Head of the Department)
- Good Practical Labs
- Best Libraries
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
- Good Results
- Inspiring Environment
- Wonderful Facilities
- Good Education
- Placements Record
- Good Faculties
- Best Performance
- Wide Area Campus
PSSOU Academic Council
|Dr. Mrs. Bina Singh||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Dr. Nature James||Assoc. Prof|
|Dr. Anita Singh||Assoc. Prof|
|Dr. Gauri Sharma||Assoc. Prof|
|Dr. Jaipal Singh Prajapati||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Dr.Prittirani Mishra||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Dr. Ruchi Tripathi||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Shri Rashmi Lal Pradhan||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Mr. Sanjeev Kumar Lavania||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Dr. Sadhana Rupendra Rao||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Dr. Pushkar Dubey||Assistant professor and head of the department|
PSSOU Affiliated Colleges List
- Govt. Higher.Secondary.SchoolGaniyari
- Govt. Madan Lal Shukla College Sipat
- Govt. College Gevra
- Govt. Higher.Secondary School Machado
- Kirodimal Govt. PG College Raigarh
- Govt. College Dharamjaigarh
- Govt. Mahatma Gandhi College Kharsiya
- Govt. College Pusour
PSSOU Contact Details:
- Address: Bilaspur Koni-Birkona Marg , Gram Post-Birkona, Dist. Bilaspur (C.G.)
- Phone: 07752-643644,210315
- Email: email@example.com
- PSSOU Official Website: www.pssou.ac.in
Some Other Universities-
- Mysore University Admission
- Gujarat University Admission
- Alagappa University Admission
- Periyar University Admission
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about PSSOU Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.