PSSOU Admission 2024: Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University (PSSOU) is located in Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur. The admission process for UG courses at PSSOU will begin in March 2024. It will continue till April 2024. From June to July 2024, the admission process for the PG courses will continue. The university is approved by INC, NCTE, BCI, AICHE, and UGC.
Also, it is affiliated with AIU, AUAP, ACU, and IAU. Under the UG category, the courses offered by PSSOU are BA, B.Ed, BSc, BLISc, and B.Com. Among a few of its postgraduate programs, some are MSW, LLM, MSc, and MA. For all categories, the application fee is about INR 100 per course.
PSSOU Courses Admission 2024
- BLISc Eligibility: 10+2 is the minimum qualification that is mandatory in the criteria. Students from any field of science or arts are eligible. The minimum score required for the applicants is 50%.
- B.Ed Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree will be preferred in applying to B.Ed. Candidates have to secure 50% in their last qualifying exam to be selected on a merit basis.
- BA Eligibility: As per the merit-based criteria, one needs to hold a 10+2 qualification. The last education must have been pursued from a known institute with a 45% score.
- MSW Eligibility: There must be a score of 50% that students have secured in their bachelor’s degree. The required degree is BSW or any other related.
- LLM Eligibility: A candidate must have secured an LLB degree from a recognized university. Selections will be based on the 50% marks obtained by candidates.
PSSOU Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University (PSSOU)|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||077522 10315|
|UG Courses||B.Lib, B.Ed, BA, B.Sc,|
|Other Courses||Diploma in Computer Application|
|Address||Bilaspur Koni-Birkona Marg, Gram Post-Birkona, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh 495009|
|Founded||20 January 2005|
PSSOU Admission 2024
This university offers a wide range of courses according to the student’s need, such as B.Ed., BA, and D.EL.Ed, BSc, BCom, LLM, MBA, MSc, B.Lib.I.Sc, MSW, MBA, MA, MSc, and many more.
As a rule, students will be admitted based on the aggregate of their scores in entrance examinations only. There will be entrance examinations conducted by the university for all courses it offers. Those courses which do not have entrance examinations are based on the merit of the students who passed the last level of their education.
Students who wish to apply for PSSOU Admission at the university’s various undergraduate, postgraduate and other levels of study must visit the university’s official website in order to complete the registration process in order to be considered for admission.
Applicants will need to make sure that they are qualified to take the course before submitting the registration form in order to make sure they meet the minimum eligibility requirements before submitting the registration form.
PSSOU UG Admission 2024
The University offers numerous courses at the UG level such as BA, BCom, BSc, BEd, BBA, and so on. The students can submit the application form online/offline for the UG courses.
Applicants are required to complete the admission process before the given date. Pt. Sundarlal Sharma University accepts applicants who have completed Class 10 + 2 from a recognized board. PSSOU Admission is based on the marks from the entrance test, and the university conducts its own entrance test. Before applying, students have to check the specific subjects required for the course they are applying for.
- B.Com: The university offers a Bcom course to students who have completed their class 10 + 2 from a reputed board. The students must possess a Commerce stream.
- BA: The university offers various Bachelor of Arts specializations such as English, History, and Economics. Students who wish to pursue any specializations must have passed the 10 + 2 board exam from a recognized institute.
- B.Ed: Pt. Sundarlal Sharma Open University offers a Bachelor of Education program to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Candidates must obtain at least a 50% merit score and the degree must be approved by the UGC.
- BCA: It is a 3-Year durational course offered by PSSOU at the Undergraduate level. One can apply for admission to the Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) program after completing 10+2 from a recognized board and scoring at least 50% marks or above in the examination. The course is designed to study Computer Application development.
PSSOU BEd Admission 2024
University offers a Bachelor of Education (BEd) program on the basis of eligibility criteria. Those students who have bachelor’s degrees in any discipline can apply for BEd courses. Candidates must obtain at least a 50% merit score and the degree must be approved by the UGC. Students have to pay Rs 27,000 for PSSOU BEd Admission.
PSSOU PG Admission 2024
Students desiring to enroll at this university must complete the admission process before the deadline. The university also offers PG courses in Hindi and English, depending on the preference of the students. You must possess a bachelor’s degree from a reputed university if you wish to enroll for a PG course at PSSOU. The specific degree requirement for each PG course can be found in the table below.
- MSW: Students who wish to pursue PSSOU, Master of Social Work must have graduated with a relevant UG degree. The Bachelor’s degree must be valid and approved by the UGC.
- LLM: For admission to this course students have to complete the bachelor’s degree of LLB or BA LLB with at least a 50 percent score from the recognized university. The LLM course at PSSOU provides in-depth learning of law and Indian constitutions, Indian policies, and many other topics. After completing students will get nemours career opportunities.
- MBA: In order to apply, students have to complete their bachelor’s degree course from a recognized university and must obtain a 50 percent score.
PSSOU PhD admission
Generally, the university started its PhD admission process in the month September. Students who want to apply for PSSOU PhD Admission go to the official site. In this university, students have various options to pursue PhD specialization Ph.D. Education, Library and Information Science, Management, Psychology, and many other specializations.
The PSSOU PhD admission will be given by merit score and entrance exam. To become eligible students must complete the master’s degree with at least a 50 to 60 percent score. Application submission will be done online mode.
PSSOU Application Form 2024
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University will release the application form at the online portal. The official website www.pssou.ac.in is the registration portal for students to register for the interested course. Students can apply for UG and PG courses admission at PSSOU. The application fee for PSSOU UG, and PG courses is Rs 300.
Steps To Follow
- Log in to the PSSOU Admission portal.
- Fill in your personal information in the blank spaces.
- Provide your education history and working experience.
- Upload the required documents.
- Take a printout of the displayed admission form.
- Submit the admission form to the designated study center for further processing and verification by the university.
- Applicants must pay an admission fee during the online application process. The admission fee depends on the course, and the admission fee will be mentioned on the payment gateway after selecting the course. Follow the instructions to draw your bank challan.
How to apply online application form of B.Ed & D.EI.Ed Courses?
PSSOU Counselling process is online on the university’s official site, and the application form is uploaded online. First, you have to create an account at the admission portal to access the admission form. Follow the steps below to create an account on the university admission portal.
How To Create An Account?
- Use this link to access the registration portal.
- Fill in your mobile number and create a unique password.
- Create a security question in case you forget your password.
- Provide the answer to the security question.
Documents Required for PSSOU Admission
The university requires all applicants to send documents for further admission processing and verification, and students have to submit the documents during their application process. Below is a list of all the documents required.
- Passport size photos
- Mark Sheets
PSSOU Entrance Exam
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University Entrance Exam is conducted for admission in B.Ed., and Ph.D. courses. The admissions in various other courses studied at UG and PG levels are based on merit obtained in the last qualifying exam. Both the entrance exams for B.Ed and Ph.D. are at the state level.
For B.Ed, the exam is in the UG category. For the ease of students, the entrance exam application mode is always kept online. Students from any area of India can submit an application at the online webpage by clicking the link https://www.pssou.ac.in.
The admission to PSSOU courses normally happens on the academic merit of applicants but leaving this aside, there are some entrance examinations that the university conducts on its own for Pre-BEd, and DElEd programs. The entrance examination fee is INR 500+100 rupees. Extra hundred rupees is charged because of the online process.
Pt Sundarlal Sharma University Result
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University will soon post its semester exam results on the website. Students from the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of UG/PG courses (such as BA, B.Com, BSc, M.Com, MA, MSc) can check their semester results at @pssou.ac.in. The PSSOU Result will be made available online, and any interested applicants must access it by entering the required login information. It will not be made available through any other offline means.
How To Check PSSOU Results?
PSSOU students should check out the below steps for reaching PSSOU Results:
- Visit the PSSOU website that is https://pssou.ac.in/.
- Students must locate the “Result option that is listed on the homepage.
- Clicking on PSSOU result will ask for your roll number and year of study.
- Submitting the required details will show your semester result of PSSOU.
Pt. Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University Course Admissions
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Rural Development)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Chhattisgarhi Language and Culture||1 Year|
|Diploma in Education (D.Ed.)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Ayurved Prabodh||1 Year|
|Diploma in Herbal Medicine||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English Literature)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi Literature)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
PSSOU Student Login
www.pssou.ac.in Student login is available at Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University for students enrolled in its programs/courses. Users with a username and password can access the PSSOU University of open learning.
Students can apply for the pre-B.Ed Entrance Test on the official website of www.pssou.ac.in in April. Students can check the university results through their login accounts. Students should learn about PSSOU’s login account and its features to apply for admission.
Students must register through the university’s online portal to get their login credentials. Aspirants can check the PSSOU results and admit cards to the exam through their login account.
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University accepts application forms with registration fees by logging in to the official website. The university students’ login details are written here. For more information, visit the university’s official website.
Faculty at PSSOU
- Governor Shri Balramji Dass Tandon (Chancellor)
- Dr. Bansh Gopal Singh (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Smt. Bina Singh (Assistant Professor and Head of the Department)
- Dr. Nature James (assistant professor)
- Dr. Anita Singh (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Gauri Sharma (Assistant Professor)
- Dr. Ashutosh Singh (Assistant Professor & Head of the Department)
- Dr. Jaipal Singh Prajapati (Assistant Professor and Head of the Department)
- Dr. Patriarani Mishra Assistant (Professor & Head of the Department)
- K. Ruchi Tripathi (Assistant Professor & Head of the Department)
- Good Practical Labs
- Best Libraries
- Understanding with Teacher and Students
- Good Results
- Inspiring Environment
- Wonderful Facilities
- Good Education
- Placements Record
- Good Faculties
- Best Performance
- Wide Area Campus
PSSOU Academic Council
|Dr. Mrs. Bina Singh||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Dr. Nature James||Assoc. Prof|
|Dr. Anita Singh||Assoc. Prof|
|Dr. Gauri Sharma||Assoc. Prof|
|Dr. Jaipal Singh Prajapati||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Dr.Prittirani Mishra||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Dr. Ruchi Tripathi||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Shri Rashmi Lal Pradhan||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Mr. Sanjeev Kumar Lavania||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Dr. Sadhana Rupendra Rao||Assistant professor and head of the department|
|Dr. Pushkar Dubey||Assistant professor and head of the department|
PSSOU Affiliated Colleges List
- Govt. Higher.Secondary.SchoolGaniyari
- Govt. Madan Lal Shukla College Sipat
- Govt. College Gevra
- Govt. Higher.Secondary School Machado
- Kirodimal Govt. PG College Raigarh
- Govt. College Dharamjaigarh
- Govt. Mahatma Gandhi College Kharsiya
- Govt. College Pusour
PSSOU Contact Details:
- Address: Bilaspur Koni-Birkona Marg , Gram Post-Birkona, Dist. Bilaspur (C.G.)
- Phone: 07752-643644,210315
- Email: email@example.com
- PSSOU Official Website: www.pssou.ac.in
Some Other Universities-
- Mysore University Admission
- Gujarat University Admission
- Alagappa University Admission
- Periyar University Admission
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about PSSOU Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.