PTSNS University Admission 2023: Pandit SN Shukla University admission form for first-year undergraduate degree, and diploma programs will begin on 20 August 2023. The deadline for admission in UG programs included in the academic year 2023 cycle will be 26 October 2023 (Tentative).
PTSNS typically opens the admissions window for PG programs in the first week of November. The deadline for submission of the Pandit S N Shukla University PG application form will be 23 December 2023.
Application forms for bachelor’s and master’s programs will be available online at the www.ptsnsuniversity.ac.in portal. Academic test/entrance examination performance is required for admission to social science, language, life science, physical science, computer science & math, commerce, and management courses.
- Ph.D. entrance test (PET), and UGC-NET qualified candidates can get admission to PTSNS University Doctorate level courses.
- Rupees 500 is used for submission of applications for admission in PTSNS UG, and PG programmes.
Pandit SN Shukla University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Pandit S.N. Shukla University|
|Location||Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG|
|Contact Number||(+91) – 76522 40917|
PTSNS University Admission 2023
Pandit SN Shukla University Admission to any course is confirmed by the eligibility criteria and the marks scored in the last qualifying examination. As far as the application process is concerned, it is online and offline.
Students must have passed the 12th grade in order to be considered eligible for undergraduate programs; bachelor’s degree holders are considered eligible for graduate programs. To make entry into any course, firstly, students need to register and fill out the application form by visiting the official site of the university.
There are a variety of courses provided at UG and PG levels. To pursue any degree course, students must meet the eligibility criteria required for the particular academic course. The duration of UG courses is three years, whereas, for PG courses, it is two years. Some of the degree programs have been elaborated in the sections given below:
PTSNS University UG Admission
Various UG courses are available at PTSNS university. Some of the popular courses are BA, BSc, BCom, BCA, BBA, etc. A candidate who has passed the 12th class from any recognized board can apply for admission to UG courses.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate programme offered in various specializations like Hindi, English, History, Political Science, etc. An applicant who has completed their 10+2 can choose a 3-year BA course at PTSNS University.
- BSc: For admission to the BSc programme students must have completed Class XII with science subjects. The previous education must be completed by a well-recognised institute or educational board.
- BCom: PTSNS University offers a bachelor of commerce programme. Aspirants must have passed Intermediate (10+2) with commerce subjects.
Pandit S.N. Shukla University PG Admission
Admission to PG courses at the university will soon start. Students can apply for admission through the official website of the university. Some trending courses are MA, MBA, MCom, MSc, MCA, etc.
- MA: Master of Arts is available in numerous specializations, including History, Political Science, Psychology, and many more. Those who hold a bachelor’s degree, such as a BA degree in the relevant discipline, can apply for admission.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional-level program. To apply for an MBA program, students must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field. The admission process will be based on the entrance examination. Students need to qualify for entrance tests like CAT/ MAT/ XAT.
- MCom: Master of Commerce is a postgraduate level course offered to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any relevant field. The degree must be earned from any university approved by UGC.
PTSNS University Diploma Admission
PG Diploma (Computer Application): Those who have done Graduation from any stream are eligible to opt for PGDCA.
PTSNS University Application Form 2023
It is expected that the Admission process for PTSNS UG, Diploma, and Postgraduate programs will take place in the month of December. You can download the application forms from the university’s website and they are also available on the campus of the university. The application form must be filled out and submitted through the admission portal before the deadline.
Applicants must first register themselves to access the application form. Candidates need to share course details, contact details, personal details, and qualifications on the registration panel. Upload the necessary documents to the application form.
After successful registration, complete the admission form and pay the application fee. Before proceeding with the payment, applicants must check if the details and entries in the application form are correct. The University does not provide a correction period after payment.
How To Apply For Pandit S.N. Shukla University Admission?
- The application process is online on the website.
- The website link is http://ptsnsuniversity.ac.in/.
- The application form link is under the admission tab.
- Complete the application form by sharing your personal, qualifications and academic details.
- Check the preview of the application form and modify the errors.
- Proceed to payment when you are satisfied with the entries you have made on the application form.
- Press the submit button and keep the photocopy of the application form.
- The application fees are on the website and are not refundable in any case.
Documents Required for PTSNS University Admission
- 10th pass certificate
- 12th pass certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Domicile certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Pan card
- The passport-size photograph must not exceed 200 KB.
- The signature must not exceed 50 KB.
- Certificates and scorecards must not exceed 200 KB.
PTSNS University Entrance Exam
To seek PTSNS University Admission, students must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria required for the particular program. As far as selection criteria are concerned, it will be only through merit scores, and there will be no entrance exam taken for any course. Therefore, aspirants must make sure to score well in their previous exams, and also, the application must be filled with the correct and genuine details.
PTSNS University Course Admissions
|BA LLB||Integrated Programme|
About Pandit SN Shukla University
Pandit SN Shukla University was established in 2017 and is located in Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh. This University has bagged an “A” Grade from NAAC and is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
In addition to offering UG, PG, and PhD programs for PTSNS University Admission, the institution’s main objective is to prepare students professionally. The offered courses belong to disciplines such as social science, language, life science, physical science, computer science, management, physical education, and sports. Some of the degree programs are BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BPES, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, etc. Apart from degree courses, the institution offers PG Diploma in Computer Application to graduates only.
Contact Details of Pandit SN Shukla University:
- Address: Pandit S. N. Shukla University, Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh India
- Contact No.: (+91) 76522 40917
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PTSNS University Official Website: https://ptsnsuniversity.ac.in
Some Other Universities-
- Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University
- Ambedkar University
- BGSB University
- Saurashtra University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for PTSNS University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.