PTSNS University Admission 2022: 10 August 2022 was the last date to apply for PTSNS LLM Admission 2022. Application forms are available on the official website, and students must apply online before the last date. Pandit SN Shukla University was established in 2017 and is located in Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh. This University has bagged an “A” Grade from NAAC and is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
In addition to offering UG, PG, and PhD programs for PTSNS University Admission, the institution’s main objective is to prepare students professionally. The offered courses belong to disciplines such as social science, language, life science, physical science, computer science, management, physical education, and sports. Some of the degree programs are BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BPES, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, etc. Apart from degree courses, the institution offers PG Diploma in Computer Application to graduates only.
The campus is well equipped with many facilities such as laboratories, classrooms, hostel facilities, Wi-Fi, playground, canteen, and many more. Other than this, scholarships and placements are being provided to deserving students.
PTSNS University Latest Updates:
- Pandit SN Shukla University Admission List for BSc Agriculture (1st Semester) for session 2022-23 released. Check here
- PTSNS Admission list 2022 has been released for the LLM programme. Click here to check.
- PTSNS LLM Admission 2022 last date was 10 August 2022. Click here
- PTSNS Result Announced for April 2022, B.com (C.A) / B.com Final year Regular Students. Click here
- Exam postponed notification and ( New Exam Time Table ) for B.A., B.Sc, B.Com First Year students of June 2022. Visit here
- Exam Notification For Diploma First Year Vocal / Tabla Student 2021-22. Click here
- Pandit SN Shukla University Admission 2022 will start nearly in the month of August. Students can apply for admission to UG & PG courses. Click here
Pandit SN Shukla University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Pandit S.N. Shukla University|
|Location||Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG|
|Contact Number||(+91) – 76522 40917|
PTSNS University Admission 2022
Pandit SN Shukla University Admission to any course is confirmed by the eligibility criteria and the marks scored in the last qualifying examination. As far as the application process is concerned, it is online and offline. Students must have passed the 12th grade in order to be considered eligible for undergraduate programs; bachelor’s degree holders are considered eligible for graduate programs. To make entry into any course, firstly, students need to register and fill out the application form by visiting the official site of the university.
There are a variety of courses provided at UG and PG levels. To pursue any degree course, students must meet the eligibility criteria required for the particular academic course. The duration of UG courses is three years, whereas, for PG courses, it is two years. Some of the degree programs have been elaborated in the sections given below:
PTSNS University UG Admission
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate programme offered in various specializations like Hindi, English, History, Political Science, etc. An applicant who has completed their 10+2 can choose a 3 year BA course at PTSNS University.
- BSc: For admission to the BSc programme students must have completed Class XII with science subjects. The previous education must be completed by a well-recognised institute or educational board.
- BCom: PTSNS University offers a bachelor of commerce programme. Aspirants must have passed Intermediate (10+2) with commerce subjects.
Pandit S.N. Shukla University PG Admission
- MA: Master of Arts is available in numerous specializations including History, Political Science, Psychology and many more. Those who hold a bachelor’s degree such as a BA degree in the relevant discipline can apply for admission.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional-level programme. To apply for an MBA program, students must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field. The admission process will be based on the entrance examination. Students need to qualify for entrance tests like CAT/ MAT/ XAT.
- MCom: Master of Commerce is a postgraduate level course offered to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any relevant field. The degree must be earned from any university approved by UGC.
PTSNS University Diploma Admission
PG Diploma (Computer Application): Those who have done Graduation from any stream are eligible to opt for PGDCA.
PTSNS University Entrance Exam 2022
To seek PTSNS University Admission, students must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria required for the particular program. As far as selection criteria are concerned, it will be only through merit scores, and there will be no entrance exam taken for any course. Therefore, aspirants must make sure to score well in their previous exams, and also, the application must be filled with the correct and genuine details.
PTSNS University Application Form 2022
Admission to PTSNS UG, Diploma, and PG programs will take place in the month of December. Application forms are uploaded online on the website and also available on the university campus. Complete the form and submit it through the admission portal before the deadline.
Applicants must first register themselves to access the application form. Candidates need to share course details, contact details, personal details, and qualifications on the registration panel. Upload the necessary documents to the application form.
After successful registration, complete the admission form and pay the application fee. Before proceeding with the payment, applicants must check if the details and entries in the application form are correct. The University does not provide a correction period after payment.
How To Apply For Pandit S.N. Shukla University Admission?
- The application process is online on the website.
- The website link is http://ptsnsuniversity.ac.in/.
- The application form link is under the admission tab.
- Complete the application form by sharing your personal, qualifications and academic details.
- Check the preview of the application form and modify the errors.
- Proceed to payment when you are satisfied with the entries you have made on the application form.
- Press the submit button and keep the photocopy of the application form.
- The application fees are on the website and are not refundable in any case.
Documents Required for PTSNS University Admission
- 10th pass certificate
- 12th pass certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Domicile certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Pan card
- The passport-size photograph must not exceed 200 KB.
- The signature must not exceed 50 KB.
- Certificates and scorecards must not exceed 200 KB.
PTSNS University Course Admissions
|BA LLB||Integrated Programme|
Contact Details of Pandit SN Shukla University:
- Address: Pandit S. N. Shukla University, Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh India
- Contact No.: (+91) 76522 40917
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PTSNS University Official Website: https://ptsnsuniversity.ac.in
Some Other Universities-
- Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University
- Ambedkar University
- BGSB University
- Saurashtra University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for PTSNS University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.