PTSNS University Admission 2023: Pandit SN Shukla University admission form for first-year undergraduate degree, and diploma programs will begin on 20 August 2023. The deadline for admission to UG and PG programs included in the academic year 2023 cycle is 15 June 2023. Students can apply for BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MBA and many other courses. PTSNS University also offers an online portal to submit application forms.
PSNSU Latest Updates
- PTSNS University Admission is started for UG and PG courses. The last date is 15 June 2023 for registration. Source
PTSNS typically opens the admissions window for PG programs in the first week of November. The deadline for submission of the Pandit S N Shukla University PG application form will be 23 December 2023.
Application forms for bachelor’s and master’s programs will be available online at the www.ptsnsuniversity.ac.in portal. Academic test/entrance examination performance is required for admission to social science, language, life science, physical science, computer science & math, commerce, and management courses.
- Ph.D. entrance test (PET), and UGC-NET qualified candidates can get admission to PTSNS University Doctorate level courses.
- Rupees 500 is used for submission of applications for admission in PTSNS UG, and PG programmes.
Pandit SN Shukla University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Pandit S.N. Shukla University|
|Location||Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG|
|Contact Number||(+91) – 76522 40917|
PTSNS University Admission 2023
Registration has begun for the PTSNS Admission 2023. The last date to register is 15 June 2023 for BA, BSc MA, MSW, and many others at the online portal. Pandit SN Shukla University Admission to any course is confirmed by the eligibility criteria and the marks scored in the last qualifying examination. As far as the application process is concerned, it is online and offline.
Students must have passed the 12th grade in order to be considered eligible for undergraduate programs; bachelor’s degree holders are considered eligible for graduate programs. To make entry into any course, firstly, students need to register and fill out the application form by visiting the official site of the university.
There are a variety of courses provided at UG and PG levels. To pursue any degree course, students must meet the eligibility criteria required for the particular academic course. The duration of UG courses is three years, whereas, for PG courses, it is two years. Some of the degree programs have been elaborated in the sections given below:
PTSNS University UG Admission
Candidates have the option to pursue different courses at the Undergraduate level including BCA, BSc, BCom, BBA, Bachelor of Arts, and so on. PTSNS Admission 2023 begins for the session 2023-24 and students can apply till 15 June 2023. A candidate who has passed the 12th class from any recognized board can apply for admission to UG courses. for admission to any UG course requirements must be a match.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate programme offered in various specializations like Hindi, English, History, Political Science, etc. An applicant who has completed their 10+2 can choose a 3-year BA course at PTSNS University.
- BSc: In order to take admission candidate should pass out 12th class from a recognized board with at least a 50 percent score. The candidate will get in-depth learning.
- BCom: The PTSNS university offers a BCom programme on the basis of a 10+2 score from a recognized board. Students will understand accounting topics and others.
Pandit S.N. Shukla University PG Admission
The last date is 15 June 2023 for Pandit S.N. Shukla University PG Admission 2023. Students can apply for admission through the official website of the university. Some trending courses are MA, MBA, MCom, MSc, MCA, etc.
- MA: Master of Arts is available in numerous specializations, including History, Political Science, Psychology, and many more. Those who hold a bachelor’s degree, such as a BA degree in the relevant discipline, can apply for admission.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional-level program. To apply for an MBA program, students must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field. The admission process will be based on the entrance examination. Students need to qualify for entrance tests like CAT/ MAT/ XAT.
- MCom: Master of Commerce is a postgraduate level course offered to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any relevant field. The degree must be earned from any university approved by UGC.
- MSW: It is a PG-level course with a 3 to 6 years duration at PTSNS University. In this course, students learn about humanitarian efforts in society and try to develop weaker sections of society. 10+2+3 is an eligibility requirement for MSW courses at PTSNS University.
PTSNS University PhD Admission 2023
PTSNS University offers PhD courses with 3 years of duration. For this course eligibility, PG or any equivalent with 55% marks. Students must have to clear the entrance exam for enrolling PhD Entrance at PTSNS.
PTSNS University Diploma Admission
Pandit SN Shukla University admission process for the diploma program of the upcoming academic session 2023. The admission process starts on 08 June 2023 (tentative). The registration process will be done online for all the programs.
The students can pursue diploma courses that are offered by Pandit SN Shukla University. The university offers numerous diploma courses such as PG Diploma Computer Application etc. Students can apply by the official website www.ptsnsuniversity.ac.in before the deadline.
- Candidate must fulfill eligibility criteria such as qualifying entrance exams for every specific course. The selection of students will be based somewhere on their merit among acquired rank in the qualified exams.
- Candidates who wish to pursue their bachelor’s courses such as PG Diploma Computer Application and others. Candidates must obtain good marks in the entrance test.
- To get admission to the PG Diploma courses learners must have qualified bachelors in any relevant program with any relevant streams. The students should have secured at least a minimum of 55 % in their 12th from any well-recognized board.
PG Diploma (Computer Application): Those who have done Graduation from any stream are eligible to opt for PGDCA.
PTSNS University Application Form 2023
It is expected that the PTSNS Admission Form 2023 Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses such as MBA, MCom, BA, BSc, etc will close on 15 June 2023. You can download the application forms from the university’s website and they are also available on the campus of a university. The application form must be filled out and submitted through the admission portal before the deadline.
Applicants must first register themselves to access the application form. Candidates need to share course details, contact details, personal details, and qualifications on the registration panel. Upload the necessary documents to the application form.
After successful registration, complete the admission form and pay the application fee. Before proceeding with the payment, applicants must check if the details and entries in the application form are correct. The University does not provide a correction period after payment.
How To Apply For ptsns university.ac.in?
- The application process is online on the website.
- The website link is http://ptsnsuniversity.ac.in/.
- The application form link is under the admission tab.
- Complete the application form by sharing your personal, qualifications and academic details.
- Check the preview of the application form and modify the errors.
- Proceed to payment when you are satisfied with the entries you have made on the application form.
- Press the submit button and keep the photocopy of the application form.
- The application fees are on the website and are not refundable in any case.
Documents Required for PTSNS University Admission
- 10th pass certificate
- 12th pass certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Domicile certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Pan card
- The passport-size photograph must not exceed 200 KB.
- The signature must not exceed 50 KB.
- Certificates and scorecards must not exceed 200 KB.
PTSNS University Entrance Exam
Students must meet the minimum eligibility requirements for admission to PTSNS University. There will be no entrance exam for any course, and selection will be based entirely on merit scores. Thus, aspirants should make sure they score well in their previous exams, as well as fill out their applications correctly.
PTSNS University Course Admissions
|BA LLB||Integrated Programme|
About Pandit SN Shukla University
Pandit SN Shukla University was established in 2017 and is located in Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh. This University has bagged an “A” Grade from NAAC and is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
In addition to offering UG, PG, and PhD programs for PTSNS University Admission, the institution’s main objective is to prepare students professionally. The offered courses belong to disciplines such as social science, language, life science, physical science, computer science, management, physical education, and sports. Some of the degree programs are BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BPES, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, etc. Apart from degree courses, the institution offers PG Diploma in Computer Application to graduates only.
Contact Details of Pandit SN Shukla University:
- Address: Pandit S. N. Shukla University, Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh India
- Contact No.: (+91) 76522 40917
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PTSNS University Official Website: https://ptsnsuniversity.ac.in
Some Other Universities-
- Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University
- Ambedkar University
- BGSB University
- Saurashtra University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for PTSNS University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.