Purvanchal University Admission 2022: The counseling process for admission to the vacant seats of BTech/BPharma courses for the 1st year and 2nd year (lateral entry) would be conducted by the university on 26 November 2022. It usually releases its application form for all offered courses in the month of May every year. Students must visit the official website to start the admission procedure. Interested students need to visit the official website and fill out the application form before the last date to be considered for admission.
Purvanchal University Trending Updates:
- The counseling process for students looking admission at vacant seats of BTech and BPharma courses in 1st and 2nd years will be held on 26 November 2022. Click Here
- Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) registration date will be announced soon. click here.
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, also known as Purvanchal University, will start the online registration portal for admission in 2022. Students can take UG courses based on merit and entrance exams for PG courses.
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University provides B.Pharma (Lateral Entry), B-Tech, BA.LLB, B.Pharma, etc., at the UG level. Some courses such as MA, MCA, M.Sc, MHRD, and MBA at the PG level. Admissions to PG courses are offered through an entrance exam such as PUCAT every year.
- VBSPU admits students to undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Students who want to go to VBSPU should know that they can only get in if they get good grades in the UPSEE exam.
- B.Pharma, M.Sc., and other courses are available for admission to VBSPU.
- Students who want to go to college for the MCA program will have to apply through PUCAT if there are still open spots.
- Students must meet the minimum requirements set by the university for their chosen course before they can apply to be a student.
Purvanchal University Admission Highlights
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Tech, BA|
|Offered PG Courses||M.C.A., MBA|
|PhD Courses||PhD (Psychology)|
Jaunpur Shaganj Road, Siddiquepur, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh 222003
VBSPU Admission 2022
Students’ eligibility for applying to a UG course is a minimum of 50% score in the 10+2 levels. Each student who wants to apply for a PG course must have a bachelor’s degree in the related field with a minimum of 50% marks. The previous study must be from any well-recognized educational board or UGC-recognized university.
Purvanchal University UG Admission
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University’s UG admission process will begin in the last week of March. Students who have completed their 12th grade can choose from a variety of courses. The university admits students to certain courses after they pass the entrance exam. The NEET results are examined at the time of B.Pharma admission. Here we have mentioned some courses with eligibility requirements.
- B-Tech: The students must have cleared 10+2 exams with a minimum of 50% marks and Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects for admission in this program. A JEE main exam will also have to clear by the aspirants.
- B.Pharma: The previous qualification at 10+2 level must be obtained with biology as the main subject.
- BA.LLB: An integrated course with a duration of five years can be pursued by intermediate certificate holders having at least a 50% score. The previous education must be from any well-known board of education in India.
Purvanchal University PG Admission
- MBA: A general MBA degree is offered at VBSPU, along with specializations in E-Commerce and Agriculture Business. A minimum 45% score is required by general while a 40% score is required by the SC/ST candidates in intermediate.
- MA: Master of Arts is a PG-level degree program that takes 2 years to complete. Student’s graduated in any field can apply with at least a 45% score.
- M.Sc: Those students who want to make a career in the Science field can opt for this Master’s degree in Science. A graduation degree such as BSc is mandatory to have by students along with a least 50% marks.
- MCA: Admission to the Purvanchal University MCA program is based on Merit of the candidate’s score in the entrance exam CAT/MAT/XAT. The duration of this UG Degree course is 3-Years that is designed to study all about computer application development with practical and theory classes. A candidate who clear 12th board exam with at least 45-50% marks is eligible to apply for the admission.
Purvanchal University PhD Admission 2022
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University offers a PhD program in different specializations. It has more than 40 disciplines for PhD programs including Hindi, Urdu, English, Mathematics, and many more.
- Students who have completed their master’s degree or higher from any UGC-recognized university can apply for admission to this program. The seat allotment will be based on merit scored by the student in the qualifying entrance exam named PUCRET followed by the interview.
Purvanchal University Application Form 2022
Students interested in pursuing Purvanchal University courses must complete the enrollment form and submit it before the scheduled dates and time. Send the admission form along with the demand draft or receipt of payment. The registration fee is different depending on the course you are applying for. The enrollment process is online on the official site, and submitting the form, it is offline.
How To Apply For VBSPU UG Course Admission?
- Go to the Purvanchal University site, using this link: www.vbspu.ac.in.
- Go under the admission portal.
- Use your valid email id and active phone number.
- An OTP will be generated for your phone number.
- Complete the admission form by sharing accurate information.
- Upload scanned certificates and mark sheets.
- Please submit the form and payment receipt or Demand draft as required by your courses and category.
- Instead of filling the form online, download the form and fill it out manually, then submit it afterward. Attach a demand draft of the admission form fee.
How To Apply For Purvanchal University PG Admission?
- The form is on the university website. Pay the registration fee of INR 500 if you are a general or OBC student, and a reserved student (SC and ST) pays INR 250.
- Attach the required certificates, grade sheets, mark sheets, and transcripts.
- Submit the admission form kit through registered post, speed post, courier services, or in person.
- Use this address: Admission Cell Chairman (PUCAT), Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, Pin code 22 20 03 Uttar Pradesh.
How To Apply For VBSPU PhD Admission?
- Go to the university’s official site.
- Select the online admission form.
- Download the application form.
- Make a payment of INR 1000 for the general category and INR 500 for the special category towards the application form kit.
- Submit a copy of the admission form, statement of purpose (SOP), certificates, and mark sheets.
- Graduation degree
- 10th and 12th-grade sheets and certificates
- Graduation grade sheet
- PG degree
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- PG grade sheet
- Recent and coloured passport-size photograph
- Gap certificate
- Statement of purpose(SOP)
Purvanchal University Entrance Exam 2022
Purvanchal University Entrance Exam is conducted for admission in numerous courses offered by the University. Basically, this exam is organized for PG admissions and is once held each year. This is an exam on a University scale and its application mode will be online. Students can submit their forms at the online portal of PU using the link www.vbspu.ac.in to get access.
This exam is for M.Sc (Environmental Science, Microbiology, and Bio-Chemistry), M.Sc (Biotechnology), MA (Mass Communication and Applied Psychology), and MBA (Economics, Business, Finance, and HRD). For MBA a valid score of UPSEE is also accepted. It will be a pen-paper-based test conducted in the offline mode. A total of 100 marks will be allotted for 100 questions such that a +1 mark is there for each right answer. The entrance exam language medium will be English. The time allowed to complete the test paper will be 120 minutes (2 hours).
PUCAT 2022 Result
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University is releasing the semester-wise result 2022 in the coming month (July). BA, BBA, BCA, BSc, B.COm, MA, M.Com & MSc students in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year will be able to check their results online at https://vbspu.ac.in. Students can get a VBSPU Result mark sheet from their respective colleges.
How To Check VBSPU University Result 2022?
The steps to get the VBSPU Result 2022 are provided below, and applicants may simply complete them according to the guidelines.
- Initially, go to Purvanchal University Website @vbspu.ac.in.
- Check the result 2022 link on the Homepage.
- The login page will appear. Enter your VBSPU roll number and passcode.
- After submitting the roll number VBSPU Result will be on the Laptop/Mobile Screen.
- The VBSPU result should be downloaded and saved for future use.
VBSPU Course Admissions
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)||4 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Agri-business)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Business Economics)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Finance and Control)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication)||2 Years|
|Master of Mass Communication (M.M.C.)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Applied Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (e-Commerce)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Business Economics)||5 Years|
|Ph.D. (Financial Studies)||3 Years|
Purvanchal University (VBSPU) Affiliated Colleges
|Raja Harpal Singh College||Handia Post Graduate College|
|Raja Shri Krishna Dutt P.G. College||College of Nursing – Azamgarh|
|Rajesh Kumar Mahavidyalaya||Dental College Azamgarh|
|Ram Samujha Degree College||Dhanpatti Dharma Degree College|
|Ramdev Mahavidyalaya||Shibli National College|
|Sahkari Post Graduate College||Shri KN Singh Mahila Mahavidyalaya|
|Sainik Girjasankar College||Shri Shiva Degree College|
|Saltanat Bahadur P.G. College||Sri Kamal Nath Singh Degree College|
|Sant Mathura Singh College||Sri Kamalnath Singh Degree College|
|Sarju Prasad College||Devendra PG College|
|Saroj Vidyashankar Saraswati Mandir Kanya Mahavidyalaya||Maa Bandhvi Devraj Mahavidyalaya|
|Sarvajanik P.G. College||Maa Kasturi Devi Degree College|
|Sarvodya Vidhyapith College||Maa Maturni Devi Mahavidyalaya|
|Shivani Gaurav Memorial Law College||Mohammad Shahban Memorial Mahavidyalaya|
|Shri Ganesh Rai Postgraduate College||Radha Mohan Kisan Majdoor Mahavidyalaya|
|Shri Hari Maha Vidyalaya||Shivraj Smarak Mahavidyalaya|
|Shri Rajaram P.G. College||Shri Jamuna Ram Degree College|
|Sumitra College||Shri Narheji Mahavidyalaya|
|Tilak Dhari Mahila Mahavidhyalaya||Shri Ram Manohar Lohiya Subedar Mahavidyalaya|
|U.J.S.J. College||Smt. Fulehra Smarak College of Pharmacy|
|Umanath Singh Law College (USLC)||Sri Narheji Law College|
|Majidun Nisa Girls Degree College||Tileshwari Devi Mahavidyalaya|
|Maryada Purusottam P.G. College||Udit Narayan Rishabh Mahavidyalaya|
|Nageshwar Pandey Mahavidyalaya||D.K. College|
|Prithvi Raj Chauhan Degree College||Baba Gajadhar Das Balika Post Graduate College|
|Ramsundar Pandey Mahavidhyalaya||Baldev Sridhar Mahavidyalaya|
|Swatantrata Sangram Senani Mahendra Mahavidyalay||Bapu Mahavidyalaya|
|Late Bhagwan Singh Mahavidyalaya||Gadadhar Slok Mahavidyalaya|
|Pushpa Singh Vidhi Mahavidyalaya||Jan Bharti Mahavidyalaya|
|Ram Khelawan Singh P.G. College||Jang Bahadur Rai Mahavidyalaya|
|Rashtriya Kisan Post Graduate College – RKGC||Kisan Vidhi Mahavidyalaya|
|Shri Ghanshyam Dubey Mahavidyalaya||Krishak Mahavidyalaya|
|Ch. Govind Singh Mahavidyalay||Maa Kamakhya Mahavidyalaya|
|Subhash Balika Mahavidyalay||Megh Baran Singh College|
|Baba Vishwanath Mahavidyalaya||Prabhu Narayan Singh Mahavidyalaya|
|Dr. Ghanshyam Singh Post Graduate College||Ram Nagina Kisan P.G. College|
|Shri Amar Nath Degree College||Samta Post Graduate College|
|Sudhakar Women’s Law Degree College||Sant Lakhan Das Naga Baba Pachotter Degree College|
|Varanasi Girls Degree college||Shastri Dipan Choudhary Mahavidyalaya|
|Abdul Aziz Ansari Degree College||Shri Ramdas Mahavidhyalaya|
|Baba Ganesh Dutt Mahavidyalaya||Jai Bajrang Mahila Mahavidyalaya|
|Bayalasi Mahavidyalay||Jangi Mahavidhyalaya|
|Bharati Mahila PG College||Janhit Mahavidyalaya|
|Bihari Mahila Degree College||Jata Shankar Gupta Degree College|
|Dr. Akhtar Hasan Rizvi Shia Degree College||Kuttir Post Graduate College|
|Faridul Haque Memorial Degree College||Mariahu Post Graduate College|
|Gandhi Smarak Post Graduate College||Mohammad Hasan Post Graduate College|
|Himtaj Mahavidyalaya||Sri Mahant Ramashraya Das P.G. College|
|Indrapati Mahavidyalaya||Kashi Naresh Government Post Graduate College|
|Smt. Kanti Singh Law College||Shree Banshi Bal Gopal Mahavidyalaya – BBGM|
VBSPU University Facilities
- Artificial Intelligence Lab
- Project Lab
- Operating System Lab
- Algorithm Lab
- Digital Image Processing Lab
- Computer Programming Lab(C/C++)
- Database Management System Lab
- Computer Network Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Compiler Lab
- Distributed System Lab
- Continuous power supply
- Career guidance from training and placement officer.
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Faculty
- Dr. Murad Ali
- Dr. Sushil Kumar Singh
- Dr. Avinash D.
- Dr. Rashi Kesh
- Mr. Sanjeev Gangwar
- Mr. Rajnish Bhasker
- Prof. Dharani Dhar Dubey
- Dr. Shree Prakash Tiwari
Purvanchal University Placement Cell
In this university lots of international and national companies come to hire academic students. The Placement cell arranges the campus drives and special training for academic students. The main focus of the cell has placed the students at the top level of the company.
VBSPU Contact Details:
- Address: Jaunpur, Pin 222003, Uttar Pradesh
- Contact No.: 05452-252244, 05452-252299
- Email: email@example.com
- Purvanchal University Official Website: www.vbspu.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Purvanchal University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.