Rama Devi University Admission 2021-22 | UG & PG Courses, Last Date: Rama Devi Women’s University is a State University that is located in Bhubaneswar, Balasore, Odisha this University Provide These Courses Like B.A. (Hons) (Political Science), B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science, B.A. (Hons) (Mathematics) Course. it was Established in 1969 and Affiliated With The University Grants Commission. Students Can Check More Courses These Are Given Below.
The UG classes of the original Rama Devi Autonomous College became the UG classes of the new University. The Rama Devi University is Registered BY the State Government of Odisha. Government Women’s College, Bhubaneswar was founded in the year 1694 in a small building of the labor department of the Govt of Orissa. The University Provide Good Facilities for Students. And Admission Start Now 2021-22 Batch So Interested Student Choose your Course And Check You are All Information Course Related in university Official Website And Fill University Admission From And Take Admission. And the University Admission Time Document Required…
Rama Devi University Admission Latest Updates
- 12 August 2021:Admission Is Open After Lockdown 2021. The university announces the entry of the next session 2021-22. The admission detail has been uploaded on the website. The students can also visit the link from here.
- 11 August 2021: Students can check the academic calendar of the university visit the site and clicks here.
- 10 August 2021: Civil service coaching and get more information about this visit to the site check here.
- 09 August 2021: Caste-based discrimination complaint register about this information click here.
Rama Devi University Admission 2021-22: An Overview
|University Name||Rama Devi Women’s University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0674 254 2644|
|UG Courses||B.Sc, B.A, B.Com,|
|PG Courses||M.A, M.Com, M.Sc|
|Address||Bhoinagar P.O., Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751022|
Rama Devi University Admission Eligibility:
- Women candidates can only apply for admission.
- If students want to take admission in the b.Sc (Botany/Zoology/Biotechnology), they should have Biology in 12th class.
- If candidates want to get admission in the B.Sc Honours Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/
Statistics/ Computer Science, they should have Mathematics in the 12th class.
How to Apply Online Rama Devi University Application Form
- Students are suggested that they do not use the mobile phone at the time filling up online e-admission.
- Move on to the university website link, then download the application form.
- Then fill in the all details, after filling in the details make a payment, the application fee can pay by the demand draft in the favor of the Comptroller of Finance, Rama Devi Women’s University payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Sent the application form along with required documents and demand draft at the university admission campus.
Required document For Rama Devi Admission
- 12th mark-sheet and certificate.
- 10th mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Post-Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Residential Certificate issued by Tahasildar/ Additional Tahasildar.
- Equivalency Certificate in case of any degree from University outside Odisha University.
What document is required in the counseling time?
- 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- 10+2th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Character Certificate
- Admission Test Hall ticket
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Any Valid ID Proof.
Faculty At Rama Devi University
- Prof. Padmaja Mishra (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Mruduhasini Sahoo (Reader Head)
- Dr. Bidyut Prava Dash (Reader)
- Dr. Sabiha Khatoon (Reader Head)
- Dr. Santosini Patra (Reader)
- Dr. Harihara Mishra (Reader Head)
- Dr. Sahadev Swain (Reader)
- Dr. Trupti Mohapatra (Reader and Head)
Rama Devi University Facilities
- Health and Welfare
- Conference Hall
- Language Lab
Rama Devi University, Bhubaneswar Funding & Scholarships
University provides various government scholarship like:
- National Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship (For S.C./S.T. Students)
- Prerana Scholarship
- Minority Scholarship
- Scholarship to the Visually Challenged (Banishree)
- Senior Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship
- Scholarship to the Wards of Mine Workers
- Hindi Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship to the Physically Challenged
- Scholarship to the Wards of Bidi Worker
Rama Devi University Prospectus 2021-22:
Rama Devi Choudhury, adoringly named Maa (Mother) by the people of Orissa, was a celebrated freedom fighter and a social reformer. Born on the 3rd December 1899 at Cuttack, she inherited a great legacy as the daughter of Gopal Ballav Das and the niece of Utkal Gaurav Madhusudan Das.
The University in a ceremony held on 3rd December 2015 coinciding with the birthday of Maa Rama Devi after whom the University is named and the university celebrates this day of 3rd December as its Foundation Day.
Departments of the Rama Devi University
Rama Devi University Admission 2021-22: Offered Courses
|B.A. (Hons) (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Hons.) (Accountancy)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Hons.) (Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) Oriya||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
Rama Devi University Fee Structure
|ADMISSION FEES FOR RE-ADMISSION 2021-22|
(course fee extra)
(course fee extra)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Who’s is the Chancellor of the University?
Answer: Governor Of Odisha is the Chancellor of the University
Question: What are the Eligibility Criteria for the Admission?
Answer: It’s different for all Courses.
Question: Which Types of Courses does the University Provides?
Answer: University provides the courses of UG, PG, and M.Phil Courses.
Question: How to get the Prospectus for Admission?
Answer: You can get the Prospectus for the Admission on the official website of the University.
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
- Address: BHOINAGAR BHUBANESWAR ORISSA INDIA
- Pin code: 751022
- Ph No: 0674 2542644