Rama Devi University Admission 2023: 2nd phase a[application is now disclosed at Rama Devi Women’s University. The last date to apply is 16 September 2023 for Rama Devi University Admission 2023 (Only for UG courses). Students can apply for BA, BCom, B.Sc., BEd, MBA, MA, M.Sc. Mcom etc. Apart from that Rama Devi Women’s University also except CPET 2023 Entrance exam for PG Courses admissions.
RDWU Admission Trending Updates
- BEd waiting list is no disclosed at RDWU, students can check here.
- 2nd phase UG registration has started at Rama Devi Women’s University. the last date to apply is 16 September 2023. Source
- CPET 2023 Entrance Exam will be held between for Rama Devi Women’s University PG Admission. Source
Applicants who desire to apply for Rama Devi University Admission must submit an application form at www.samsodisha.gov.in portal. The application form should be filled out in the presence of the required documents to avoid mistakes.
- Bachelor’s programme, Rama Devi University Admission will be granted on academic scores merit.
- Candidates who have passed the CAT of CPET can get admission to the PG Courses of the university.
- At UG level University offers 21 different courses such as BA, BSc, BCom and so on in the stream of Humanities, Science and Commerce.
- Admission fees for all undergraduate, and postgraduate courses will be shared with modification for the 2023 session on the official website of Rama Devi University.
- Rama Devi Women’s University offers 21 UG courses with 2 years of long duration.
- All UG courses are semester based. University also avails many Honours courses in the stream of Humanities, Commerce & Science.
Rama Devi University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Rama Devi Women’s University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0674 254 2644|
|UG Courses||B.Sc, B.A, B.Com,|
|PG Courses||M.A, M.Com, M.Sc|
|Address||Bhoinagar P.O., Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751022|
Rama Devi University Admission 2023
2 Phase Ug application form is available till 16 September 2023 at Rama Devi University. Application forms can be submitted online at the official site. There is also the option of taking UG courses at the university on the basis of merit. In contrast, it conducts an entrance examination named CEPT for students seeking Rama Devi University Admission to postgraduate programs. In order to be considered for admission to doctoral programs at the institution, applicants will need to pass state or national-level entrance exams.
- Women candidates can only apply for Rama Devi University Admission.
- If students want to take admitted to the B.Sc. (Botany/Zoology/Biotechnology), they should have Biology in the 12th class.
- If candidates want to get admission in the B.Sc Honours Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science, they should have Mathematics in the 12th class.
Rama Devi University UG Admission
Rama Devi University 2nd phase UG Admission 2023 is open for a new session, the expected last date 16 September 2023. Interested applicants can apply from the official site.
Rama Devi University offered admission to UG Courses to the candidates who passed the 12th board examination with at least 50% marks from a recognized board CBSE or any other state board. The admission for the UG courses is based on the merit of a candidate’s score in the entrance exam.
It is important for candidates who are interested in applying for Undergraduate course admission to check the eligibility criteria that are listed by the institution before they fill out the application form.
- B.Sc (Hons.): For those who are interested in applying for Bachelor of Science Honours, they must have passed their 10+2 with science subjects. A minimum of 45% is required for the application. Students who are shortlisted for the course will only be notified of their selection.
- B.Com: In this course, there will be around 200 seats available. The application is open to anyone with a 10+2 certificate with at least 45% marks.
- BEd: RDWU will release the BEd application form in the month of August 2023. All the students need to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the University. One must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with 55% marks in order to apply for the RDWU BEd Admission.
Rama Devi University PG Admission
Application form has been started for session 2023-24 at Rama Devi University, Through online mode, students can submit application forms.
A bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject is required for PG courses. There is also a requirement for 50 percent marks in the undergraduate degree. A degree must be earned from a university that is approved by the University Grants Commission.
- MA: Applicants for the Master of Arts program must have passed a Bachelor of Arts degree with a minimum of 50%. RDWU will select applicants based on the marks they have achieved in their bachelor’s degrees, entrance exams, and interviews.
- M.Sc. (Hons.): Any student who has completed a BSc honors degree with a minimum of 50% may apply for the MSc program. For the MSc program, there are only 32 seats Available. According to the results of the CPET entrance test, RDWU will select students based on the marks they achieve.
- MBA: Masters of Business Administration is a PG-level course with 2 years of duration. Students can apply also for many specializations including MBA in Tourism & Travel Studies, MBA in Business Administration and MBA in Financial Management. Master of Business Administration Admission is based on an entrance exam at Rama Devi University.
Rama Devi University Application Form 2023
The application form is available at @www.samsodisha.gov.in for UG & PG Courses. Students must have to submit their registration form along with the application fee, which is compulsory for applying at this university. the expected last date to apply is 30 August 2023 for Rama Devi University Admission 2023.
Rama Devi University Admission Process 2023
- Students are suggested that they do not use their mobile phones to fill up online e-admission.
- Move on to the university website link, then download the application form.
- Then fill in all the details; after filling in the details, make a payment. The application fee can be paid by the demand draft favoring the Comptroller of Finance, Rama Devi Women’s University, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Sent the application form along with the required documents and demand draft at the university admission campus.
- 12th mark sheet and certificate.
- 10th mark sheet and certificate.
- The graduation mark sheet and certificate.
- The post-Graduation mark sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Residential Certificate issued by Tahasildar/ Additional Tahasildar.
- Equivalency Certificate in case of any degree from a University outside Odisha University.
Rama Devi University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hons) (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Hons.) (Accountancy)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Hons.) (Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) Oriya||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
Rama Devi University Admission Fee Structure 2023
|ADMISSION FEES FOR RE-ADMISSION 2023|
(course fee extra)
(course fee extra)
Departments of the Rama Devi University
Faculty at Rama Devi University
- Prof. Padmaja Mishra (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. Mruduhasini Sahoo (Reader Head)
- Dr. Bidyut Prava Dash (Reader)
- Dr. Sabiha Khatoon (Reader Head)
- Dr. Santosini Patra (Reader)
- Dr. Harihara Mishra (Reader Head)
- Dr. Sahadev Swain (Reader)
- Dr. Trupti Mohapatra (Reader and Head)
Rama Devi University Facilities
- Health and Welfare
- Conference Hall
- Language Lab
Rama Devi University Bhubaneswar Funding & Scholarships
University provides various government scholarships like:
- National Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship (For S.C./S.T. Students)
- Prerana Scholarship
- Minority Scholarship
- Scholarship to the Visually Challenged (Banishree)
- Senior Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship
- Scholarship to the Wards of Mine Workers
- Hindi Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship to the Physically Challenged
- Scholarship to the Wards of Bidi Worker
Rama Devi University Contact Details:
- Address: Vidya Vihar, PO: Bhoinagar Bhubaneswar,751022, Odisha, India
- Phone No.: 0674 2542644
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rama Devi University Official Website: www.rdwuniversity.nic.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Rama Devi University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.