Rayat Bahra University Admission 2023: Students are allowed to submit application forms online at the official site for courses like BBA, BPharma, BTech, BCom, MBA, MTech, MSc, and so on. The last date is 25 December 2023 (Tentative) for Rayat Bahra University Admission. The university also offers other UG and PG-level programmes.
Rayat Bahra University was formed in 2014 as a private university in Mohali, Punjab. Currently, This NAAC-accredited is considered one of the outstanding places to obtain quality knowledge and prepare with skills for the future professional arena. It offers loads of programs that are affordable and career-oriented at the same time.
- Rayat Bahra University Admission has started for session 2023-24, Students can apply for UG and PG courses. Apply here
The progarms at Rayat Bahra University are raised in technology, and engineering, media studies, law, sciences, education, social sciences, management studies, pharmaceutical sciences, medical and allied sciences, tourism airlines and hotel management, agriculture sciences, and other fields of study.
Rayat Bahra University, every year, comes out with over 150 courses as options for students. The university supports economically weaker classes by allowing students of such states to study in smart classrooms and learn with like-minded students at the cheapest cost possible.
The university does that through scholarship programs. The placement ratio of Rayat Bahra University has remained phenomenal since its inception, which is why students find it perfect compared to other universities in the close-by.
This article, however, is mainly generated after a reason that depends on the query for admission to Rayat Bahra University. By reading the complete article, individuals may succeed in possessing full information about the admission process at Rayat Bahra University.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
Rayat Bahra University Admission 2023 Highlights
Rayat Bahra University
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||9888806027|
BBA, BPharma, BTech, BCom, BSc, BCA, LLB, BEd, etc.
MBA, MTech, MSc, MPharma, MCA, LLM, MA, MEd, etc.
V.P.O. Sahauran, Tehsil Kharar, Distt. Mohali Punjab-140104, INDIA
Rayat Bahra University Admission 2023
Rayat Bahra University admission has started for various UG and PG courses and the expected last date is 25 December 2023. The 2023-24 admission session has commenced for diploma, short-term certificate, and degree programs such as Certificate Course in Fashion Journalism, Certificate Course in Spiritual Journalism, Diploma in Videography and PR, BSc in Agriculture, BSc+BEd, MEd, etc.
There are also numerous part-time programs that students can apply to study and progress in, including Master of Technology (MTech), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), and so on. The online admission link for Rayat Bahra University can be accessed at admission.rayatbahrauniversity.edu.in.
Rayat Bahra University UG Admission 2023
The registration portal is open for session 2023-24, the last date is 25 December 2023 to apply for Rayat Bahra University UG Admission 2023. Students have numerous options in the different courses such as Diploma, B.Pharma (Lateral), BSc, BTech, BHM, BTTM, BHMCT, BA or BCom LLB, and many others.
The undergraduate programs of Rayat Bahra University are effectively designed with the objective of providing the students with sufficient basic and fundamentally focused knowledge to offer stability for the advancement of education and career ahead.
Anyone is welcome to apply and obtain admission to Rayat Bahra University’s undergraduate programs after meeting the requirements that we will learn in the next section.
BCA: Rayat Bahra University BCA admission provides to those applicants who have completed the 12th class from the recognized board with at least a 50 percent score. Selection will be based on the merit score and entrance exam. Interested applicants can submit applications from at the Rayat Bahra University official website
BSc: Students who have completed the 12th class from the recognized board with at least a 50 percent score. At Rayat Bahra University students will get in-depth learning about each subject. Admission may be done by entrance exam or merit score. Online mode is available to submit applications from
Rayat Bahra University Undergraduate Eligibility Criteria
The admission requirements for Rayat Bahra University’s undergraduate courses are detailed in the given part of the article below.
Short-Term Course in Fashion Journalism
- 12th or 10+2 in any stream with a minimum of 50% or 45% in a case belonging to the reserved category.
Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
- For admission to the BJMC program at Rayat Bahra University, it is mandatory for students to have possessed 50% or its equivalent score from an approved board.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Pathology
- The admission to BSc in Pathology undergraduate three-year degree program at Rayat Bahra University is only possible for students if they pass or complete the senior secondary school education or 12th with a least of 50%.
- It is required or necessary to have studied chemistry, physics, and mathematics at the qualifying level for admission.
- 10+2 passed candidates with a 50 percent minimum score can get admission to the Integrated degree program of BA+BEd.
Diploma in Airlines Cabin Crew and Hospitality
- 45% is the requirement or compulsory to have obtained by students for admission to Diploma in Airlines Cabin Crew and Hospitality program at Rayat Bahra University.
Rayat Bahra University PG Admission 2023
The session of admission for postgraduate or master’s level programs at Rayat Bahra University has started. The university is persuading students to apply for some career-driven programs online. The last date until the university accepts applications for postgraduate degree/diploma programs for admission is expected to be 25 December 2023.
Candidates at Rayat Bahra University may see loads of options at the postgraduate levels, such as PG Diploma in Hotel Management, PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management, MBA, MSc in Information Technology, MCA in Full-Time/Lateral Entry, MSc in Pharmacovigilance, MSc in Clinical Research, M.Pharmacy, and so on.
Admission to each of the above-mentioned programs at Rayat Bahra University is offered on merit. The private university works on the merit list after the scores of the bachelor’s degree/diploma or entrance examination (if required). To seek complete information about the eligibility criteria for admission to postgraduate programs at RBU, we suggest you jump to the following section.
Rayat Bahra University PG Admission Eligibility
Admission to postgraduate or master’s level programs is granted to individuals who maintain the minimum criteria as below.
Master of Technology (MTech) Part-Time
- Passed a relevant degree with two-year work experiences in a registered company, firm, or organization.
- The degree in BTech/B.E. is generally idealized for admission to the MTech Part-Time program.
Master of Science (MSc) in Pharmacovigilance
- A Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacology, Bio-Chemistry, Medical Lab Technology, Botany, Health Sciences, MBBS, BUMS, B.Pharm, BSc Nursing, or BAMS with a minimum of 55% score.
- 50 percent or its equivalent can be used by ST/SC students for admission to the MSc in Pharmacovigilance program.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Media Studies/Digital Marketing/Executive
- In order to apply for an MBA course students should have completed their BBA or equivalent degree in the relevant field. The bachelor’s degree must be from a recognized university.
- The university accepts applications with a minimum 50 percent score in the bachelor’s degree
- There will be an entrance exam and merit list that will be used to determine the admission process.
PG Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR)
- The PG Diploma in Human Rights program of the Rayat Bahra University is suited for those aspirants for admission who have completed BA LLB, or BCom LLB or LLB with a minimum score of 45%.
Rayat Bahra University Application Form
The online application or enrollment form for the session is life at Rayat Bahra University. To find the online application form for Rayat Bahra University, please reach rayatbahrauniversity.edu.in portal.
The application fee at Rayat Bahra University for most programs is 1,020 Indian Rupees. Interested students can pay the amount of the application fee through demand draft or online payment modes, including debit/credit cards. The application window for Rayat Bahra University will close on 25 December 2023.
Rayat Bahra University Admission Process
In order to find the right path to easily begin and complete the admission process for courses at Rayat Bahra University, please follow the instructions below.
- Visit the official website of Rayat Bahra University
- Open the admission registration window.
- Create an account.
- Login to the recently created/generated account, and select the program.
- Enter personal, academic, and address information.
- Upload documents in the requested format.
- Preview the details in Rayat Bahra University’s application form.
- Deposit fee.
- Download the receipt/acknowledgment against submission of the admission form.
Some Other Universities
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- RIMT University
- Mumbai University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
Answer: Yes, the Admission process is ongoing for various UG and PG courses. Students can submit application forms online.
Be the first to leave a review.