RIMT University Admission 2023: RUSET Registration has started for various UG & PG Courses for the current session. The expected application deadline is 25 December 2023 for RIMT University Courses Admission 2023. Application form is available for BSc Agri, BFA, B.Des, BArch, DMLT, BMLT, MSc, MFA, MDes, MTech, MCom, MCA, MEd, MA, etc. Students can apply at @www.rimt.ac.in.
There are lots of streams available such as Computing, Education, Engineering, Hospitality, Humanities, Journalism, Legal Studies, Health Sciences, Management etc for Admission to RIMT University.
RIMT is an abbreviation for Regional Institute of Management and Technology, a private institution, situated in Punjab, India. The university offers after 10th, after 12th, after graduation, and postgraduation programs in various fields including agriculture, architecture, arts and design, applied science, bioscience, commerce, computing, education, engineering, ITI, management, health sciences, paramedical sciences, journalism, etc.
RIMT University Admission Updates
- RIMT University admission has begun for the session 2023-24, applicants can apply for UG and PG courses through the official website. Apply Here
The courses are available for national and international students with standard collaboration with foreign learning institutions. The university promotes educational tours, fest and events, sports, industrial visits, and so much more for students. Here, it does not stop itself from providing basic facilities such as a hostel, library, and cafeteria.
Students who might want to continue their studies with the dual degree can do so with the help of expert faculty and subject experts at RIMT University. Admission to dual degree programs and other common programs can be taken at this university quite comfortably after equipping yourself with the information mentioned in the article.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
RIMT University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Regional Institute of Management and Technology|
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||1800 137 0022, 09781297547|
BCA, BBA, BA, BCom, BSc, BTech, BPharma, etc.
MSc, MTech, MBA, MCA, LLM, etc.
|Other Courses||PhD, Diploma Courses|
|Address||Delhi-Jalandhar GT Road (NH1), Sirhind Side, Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab – 147301 (India)|
RIMT University Admission 2023
RIMT University admission registration process has commenced for session 2023, interested applicants can submit their application form at the online portal before the last date 25 December 2023 on the official site.
The online admissions door is persuading applicants to enroll in the RIMT University courses, designed to develop academic knowledge and expert skills for ideal career opportunities. The RIMT University admissions process has commenced for over 250+ courses and it is administered by the 18 associated colleges.
Applicants may find their way into courses such as Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Hons Agriculture, Master of Science (MSc) in Agriculture, Bachelor of Arts (BA), Master of Arts (MA) in Political Science, Master of Commerce (MCom), and more.
Admission is offered at the university with scholarship opportunities that allow scholarship examination passed candidates to pay the minimum fee for the desired program at RIMT University. The examination name is RUSET 2023, and the application form is open for the same at www.scholarships.rimt.ac.in.
RIMT University UG Admission 2023
Admission to RIMT University has begun for the various Undergraduate courses like BA, BCom, BBA, BTech, BCA, BBA and more. RIMT University Admission last date to submit the application form will be 25 December 2023. The applicant’s form is available on the official website, the applicants should fill up the form with relevant information to ignore the rejection. Admission to RIMT University UG courses is Merit-based.
RIMT University’s registration process for the 10th and 12th courses has begun. If you are keen to study any of the following; Diploma in Architecture Assistantship, Diploma in Hotel Management, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, TI in Plumbing/Fitter/Mechanic Diesel, Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Bachelor of Design (BDesign), Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Elementary Teaching Training (ETT), Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Information Technology, and so on., it is necessary for you to visit the official admission portal of the RIMT University.
Admission to RIMT University undergraduate programs is only possible for aspirants who maintain the minimum required score at the 10th or 12th level of examination with the related background of the study, and sometimes it is absolutely necessary for individuals to pass the entrance examination for particular technical and professional programs at the undergraduate level of the university.
RIMT University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for RIMT University admission to undergraduate programs are as follows.
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- The 5-year BArch programme is available for 12th-degree holders or any relevant degree.
- Students must have their 12th degree with PCM & PCMB.
- diploma in architectural assistant-ship degree holders with 3 years duration also are eligible.
- NATA/AIEEE/JEE Entrance exam is compulsory to enrol on BArch at RIMT University.
Elementary Teacher Training (ETT)
- 10+2 in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% grade or marks is necessary for admission to the Elementary Teacher Training program at RIMT University.
Diploma in Operation Theatre and Anaesthesia Technology
- Admission to the 2.5-year program is offered to individuals who score at least 50% or above percentage points in 12th grade with a science stream.
- Students must have studied physics, chemistry, and biology/mathematics.
ITI in Mechanic Diesel
- Passed 10th standard examination from an approved board.
- Aspirants must have studied mathematics and science at the 10th standard before applying to the ITI program in Mechanic Diesel.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Agriculture
- 10+2 or equivalent level in science or agriculture with chemistry, physics, and mathematics with a minimum of 50% score.
RIMT University PG Admission 2023
Registration is open for RIMT University admission to Post-Graduate courses for the session 2023-24. The online application form is accepted by the university for various courses at the PG Level till the expected last date of 25 December 2023. The application form can be filled out online and offline to get the RIMT University PG admission 2023.
Applicants are offered at RIMT University admission opportunities to postgraduate programs such as Master of Science (MSc) in Plant Pathology/Entomology/Chemistry, Master of Commerce (MCom), PGDCA, Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Education (MEd), Master of Arts (MA) in Sociology/Punjabi/English, Master of Laws (LLM), and so forth.
To know the eligibility criteria for the postgraduate programs at RIMT University, it is suggested that aspiring students look at the next section.
RIMT University PG Admission Eligibility Criteria
The admission eligibility requirements for various postgraduate programs at RIMT University are detailed in the upcoming section.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Pharmaceutical Management
- A Bachelor’s degree of 3-year duration in any discipline from a recognized university is ideal for admission to an MBA degree program in Pharmaceutical Management.
- The grade point or percentage score of the bachelor’s degree needs to be at least 50 percent in order to be admitted to the MBA degree program.
- Aspirants need to pass any of the national-level entrance examinations, i.e., XAT, CAT, CMAT, GMAT, or MAT.
Master of Arts (MA) in English
- Passed a graduation degree in English or allied subjects with a minimum of 50% score from an accredited university.
Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
- The two-year postgraduate program of MPT admission can only be taken by individuals if they manage to score at least 50 percent in the BPT degree.
RIMT University Application Form 2023
RIMT University application form 2023 is expected to remain wide open in online mode for degree, certificate, and diploma programs at the undergraduate, and postgraduate levels. The late date of RIMT University Admission 2023 is expected to be 25 December 2023 for the closing of the application form submission. Applicants must pay a one-time registration fee of INR 15,000 to submit the application form. It is the digital way that aspirants may follow to pay the application fee.
RIMT University Admission Process 2023
The admission process of RIMT University is structured as follows for aspiring students.
- Log on to the RIMT University website.
- Press the Apply Now.
- Fill up the Admission Query form.
- The admission team of RIMT University may reach back to you in no time.
- Interested candidates then can download the offline admission form.
- Submit the same upon the guidance of the admission team at the department of admission with a registration fee of INR 15,000.
- It is needed for students to wait until the document verification process completes.
- Only verified candidates can proceed and select courses and colleges as well as complete the admission process.
Some Other Universities
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
Be the first to leave a review.