RMTU Admission 2022: 20 August 2022 is the last date for online application form submission for RMTU Admission 2022-23. Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University is a State University located in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. It was Established on 19th Aug 2008 and affiliated with UGC. It offers BA, MA, Diploma and many more courses.
The university aims at the progress and cultural heritage with various doings all around. The university aims to progress and distribute learning and knowledge of music, arts, and national development roles. It has 5 Dance, Music, Theater, Fine Arts, and Social Science Faculties.
RMTU Trending Updates
- RMTU Admission 2022-23 will soon start in the month of June/ July. Interested students can apply for admission online by visiting the official website @rmtmusicandartsuniversity.com.
- Information for the colleges interested in getting new affiliation in the session 2022-23. Click Here
RMTU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0751 245 2650|
|UG Courses||B.Mus/B.A/B.A. Honors/B.F.A/B.P.A|
|PG Courses||M.A./M.Mus/ M.F.A|
|Address||Roshni Ghar Mohalla, Lashkar, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474009|
|Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|Founded||19th Aug 2008|
RMTU Admission 2022
Students can apply for admission through online and offline modes. Students can download the form by visiting the official website, or students can also buy the application form from the university campus. The University provides many courses such as BA, MA, and PhD in various streams.
RMTU Eligibility criteria
For UG Course: Admission to the UG course is based on merit and the duration of this program is 3 Years.
For PG Program: The minimum eligibility condition is passed Bachelor’s Degree from any reputed institute or University.
For PhD Program: Admission to the PhD program is done on a merit-based.Must have to keep a Master’s Degree in your Hand.
RMTU Admission Important Date
|Application form Starts||22 June 2022|
|RMTU Admission Last Date||20 August 2022|
|Admit card availability||20 July 2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||26 July 2022|
|Entrance Result Date||5 August 2022|
|Interview||12 August 2022|
RMTU Application Form 2022
If you are interested in enrolling in RMTU courses, you must fill out an admission form. The admission forms. The admission forms are available from the university kiosk or counter after paying INR 500. The INR 500 is for the prospectus and application form.
The process mentioned above is the offline mode. The application form can also be completed in online mode. In online mode, students must go to the university admission portal. The application forms are uploaded on the portal yearly. Please fill out the admission form and submit it on the portal.
After receiving the admission form kit, read and understand the information written in the prospectus. The prospectus contains information concerning the course’s eligibility criteria, fees, course scheduled time, etc.
After you have carefully read the prospectus, start the registration process. Please fill out the admission form by providing your academic scores and personal details. Please make sure the details you provided are accurate and correct. Verify the details before submitting.
When submitting the application form, please paste a coloured passport size photograph. During the final stage of the application process, applicants must pay a registration fee. The registration fee is INR 100. In Online mode, students are required to pay INR 600 at one time using any form of net banking, debit, or credit card.
To make the application process easier for the applicant, we have written some guidelines to follow when filling out the admission form. The guidelines are listed below in the form of bullet points.
How To Apply For RMTU Admission?
- In online mode, the application forms are available on the university site.
- Select the Apply Online tab to complete the form.
- Please enter your academic achievements and personal details.
- Upload the required certificates, mark sheets, signature, and photo as per the rules and guidelines mentioned.
- Pay the registration fee using a debit card, internet banking, or credit card on the online gateway displayed.
- Applicants must visit the university campus in person.
- Pay the admission form kit fee.
- Complete the application form and send it along with the necessary documents.
- When submitting the form, applicants are required to pay a registration fee.
- The admission form can be submitted in person or post it to this address: Swarang Parisar, Need a Road, Chandrabadni Naka Choiradha, Gwalior, MP, Pin code 47 40 02, India.
- 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets
- Graduation degree
- Graduation grade sheet
- PG degree
- PG grade sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Gapo certificate
- Recent and coloured passport size photograph
RMTU Prospectus 2022:
The present University, Raja Mansingh Tomar Music & Arts University, Gwalior is a befitting tribute to a substantial and music-loving ruler Raja Mansingh Tomar (1486-1518) because the king continually endorsed ancient Indian Art and during his period there was the tremendous development in Music and Sculpture. Raja Mansingh Tomar realized the importance of Music and Arts and holds the credit for developing the art of dance. the University, Dhrupad Kendra is operating in Gwalior under the guidance of the Guru Teacher for the purpose of creating the artist of Dhrupad, the ancient style of the extinct ancient music of music.
RMTU Course Admissions
B.A. Honors M.A. M.Mus.
Advance Diploma Course
B.A. Honors M.A. M.Dance
Advance Diploma Course
Advance Diploma Course
B.A. Honors Certificate Course Diploma Course
Advance Diploma Course
|PhD||3 to 5 year|
RMTU Fee Structure
|Fee||Amount (in Rupees)|
|Student Welfare Fund||50|
|Local Exam. Fees||50|
|Sports & Cultural Fees||100|
|Continuous Evaluation Fees||150|
|Other Activities Fees||250|
RMTU Affiliated Colleges List:
- Aradhana Dance Music and Arts College
- Artemisia College of Art and Design
- Department Instrumental
- Department Theatre
- Department Vocal
- Department Odissi
- Department Sculpture
- Department Animation
- Department Kathak
- Department of Applied Art
- Department Painting
- Department Bharatnatyam
RMTU Contact Details:
- Address: “Swarang Parisar”, Needam Road, Chandravadani Naka Chouraha, Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh) – 474002
- Contact : 0751-2452650
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- RMTU Official Website: http://rmtmusicandartsuniversity.com
Some Other Universities-
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for RMTU Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.