SASTRA University Admission 2022: SASTRA University, a deemed university in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, was established in 1984. The university grant commission has approved the University. The University offers UG & PG courses in different fields of education like IT, Science, Commerce, Management & more. Apart from regular traditional programs, SASTRA also provides integrated programs of the duration of five years.
It offers M.Tech Advanced Manufacturing (in collaboration with Lucas TVS Limited), BA, LL.B. (Hons.)/ B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.)/ BBA, LL.B. (Hons.) (Integrated Courses), B.Tech. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering Courses. The library is regularly supplemented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines, and other publications. The campus spreads over 2,000,000 square feet.
SASTRA University Trending Updates:
- SASTRA University Admission 2022 has begun for various UG, and PG courses. The last date for online application form submission was 30 July 2022 for the integrated programme & 13 August 2022 was the last date to apply for engineering courses. For more information, students can visit here.
- The university has released the examination schedule for the B.Ed program. Click here to access it.
- Important information about Soft Skills / Personality Development for completion. Click here for more information.
- The end Semester examination timetable will be available in SWI from 31/01/2022 onwards. (Source)
- CIA examinations for the odd semester are scheduled to be held on online mode between 7th February 2022 and 10th February 2022. (Source)
SASTRA University Admission Highlights
|University Name||SASTRA University|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|University Contact Number||04362 264 101|
|UG Courses||B.Tech,B.Com, BA-LLB, B.Com-LLB, BBA-LLB|
|Location||Thirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu 613401|
www.sastra.edu Admission 2022
The university offers various UG and PG level courses to its students. It has engineering programmes like bachelor of technology and master of technology in many specializations. The students must be required to meet the eligibility criteria in order to take admission to any of the courses.
The students who have cleared their 12th board exams with a minimum mark of 50% with science stream and Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects can apply for any of the engineering courses at the UG level. The students seeking higher studies like a master’s degree need to obtain a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline for admission at SASTRA University.
SASTRA University UG Admission
13 August 2022 was the last date for Sastra University Admission 2022 to BTech & 5 Years integrated MTech programmes. The mode of UG admission will be entrance based. Admission to 70% of seats will be on the basis of normalised +2 aggregate marks & JEE Mains 2022 score. Rest 30% of seat allotment will be based on +2 aggregate only.
The application form for admission to various UG, PG & Integrated programmes is available on the official website. Interested students can apply for admission to BA.LLB, B.Com.LLB & BBA.LLB though @sastra.edu.
SASTRA University B.Tech Admission
- Candidates can apply for SASTRA University B.Tech Admission 2022, through the official website until 13 August 2022.
- Candidate must have attained at least 60% in one attempt in 12th grade, with Physics, Maths, and Chemistry, or Bio-Technology, Computer Science, or Biology, from a recognized board. Students choosing vocational subjects need to have taken theory subjects/classes in order to be eligible.
- Candidates with an Engineering/Technology diploma can apply directly to the second year of the B.Tech program (Lateral Entry). Candidates are admitted based on their scores on the JEE Main and 12th boards, with a normalization process in between. An admission list is then published after the normalization process.
SASTRA Admission Important Dates
|Application Form start||
3 May 2022
|SASTRA University BA/ BCom/ BBA.LLB Admission||
30 July 2022
|SASTRA University BTech Admission||
13 August 2022
30 July 2022
10 August 2022
12 August 2022
SASTRA University Application Form 2022
The admission form will be uploaded to the university website, and it can be submitted online or offline at the student’s convenience. Applicants must pay an admission fee, and the admission fee depends upon the courses you are applying for.
For BTech, LAw, MTech, MCA, and MBA courses, the admission fee is INR 650, and for BBA, BCA, BSc, BCom, BCom, MSc, M.Com, the candidate must pay INR 350. The admission fee is paid through a demand draft addressed to SASTRA. The demand draft is payable at Thanjavur.
How To Apply for SASTRA University Online Admission?
- Open the SASTRA website: sastra.edu.
- Sign up on the admission portal. Share: Students Name, Course, email address, campus, age, mobile number, and confirm email address. After signing up, you will receive an email containing your registration number and password. Use the registration number and password to log in.
- Log in using the credentials. Fill out your basic and academic scores on the admission form. Share your Academic scores, subjects, school details, university details and entrance examination scores such as JEE Main.
- Admission Fee: Applicants must pay an admission fee. The admission fee for BTech, law, MBA, MTech, MCA courses is INR 650, and for BBA, BCA, BSc, MCom, BCom, Bsc, and BCom is INR 350. The admission fee must be paid through credit cards, internet banking or debit cards.
- Upload the necessary certificates, pictures, mark sheets and signature.
- Submit the admission form. Click the SUBMIT button to submit the form.
The admission form can be submitted offline. Applicants can download the admission form and pay the admission form through a demand draft. The demand draft is addressed to SASTRA, and it can be paid at Thanjavur. Fill out the admission form and submit it to the address mentioned below:
SASTRA Deemed University, Tirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, pin code- 613401
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Demand draft
- Mark sheets
- Original degree
- Provisional degrees
Sastra University Result 2022
Sastra University has officially announced the result for both the even and odd semester examinations at the level of UG and PG courses. Students can check their results online for the courses such as LLB, BA, BSc, B-Tech, B.Ed, BBA, BCA, B.Com, MA, M.Com, MBA, MFA, MSc, and M-Tech. By logging into their Sastra University accounts, all students who took the SU semester test may see their results.
How To Check Sastra University results?
Some steps are necessary to know for students who want to get their results for the even or odd examination. Through the following mentioned steps:
- Open the link https://www.sastra.edu/ and enter the Sastra University site.
- A menu bar will appear on the screen from which students will select the examination bar.
- Into the examination, the menu goes to the resulting site.
- Choose the right link of results to your course.
- Clicking on the link will open the result in pdf.
SASTRA University Course Admissions
|B.Tech. Aerospace Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. Bioengineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. Information & Communication Technology||4 Years|
|B.Tech. Information Technology||4 Years|
|B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. Mechatronics||4 Years|
|B.Tech. Programs in all the above thro’ Lateral Entry (II yr.)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. Bioinformatics||4 Years|
|B.Tech. Biotechnology||4 Years|
|B.Tech. Civil Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. Chemical Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4 Years|
|B.Com (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|M.Tech. Communication Systems||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Advanced Computing||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Advanced Manufacturing (Jointly with M/s Lucas TVS Ltd.)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Bioinformatics||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Chemical Engineering||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering||2 Years|
|M.Sc. Physics||2 Years|
|M.Sc. Material Sciences||2 Years|
|M.Sc. Molecular Biology & Genetics / Microbiology||2 Years|
|M.Sc. Bio Informatics||2 Years|
|M.Sc. Applied Electronics||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Construction Engineering & Management||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Embedded Systems||2 Years|
|M.Tech. High Voltage Engineering||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Industrial Biotechnology||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Instrumentation & Control||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Medical Nanotechnology||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Nanoelectronics||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Nuclear Engineering||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Power Electronics & Drives||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Pharmaceutical Technology||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Power Systems||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Structural Engineering||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Thermal Engineering||2 Years|
|M.Tech. VLSI Design||2 Years|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||2 Years|
|M.Sc. Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry||2 Years|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||3 Years|
|M.Tech. Advanced Manufacturing (Integrated Course)||5 Years|
|M.Tech. Automobile Engineering (Integrated Course)||5 Years|
|M.Tech. Bioinformatics (Integrated Course)||5 Years|
|M.Tech. Biotechnology (Integrated Course)||5 Years|
|M.Tech. Chemical Engineering (Integrated Course)||5 Years|
|M.Tech. Communication Systems (Integrated Course)||5 Years|
|M.Tech. Construction Engineering & Management (Integrated Course)||5 Years|
|M.Tech. Instrumentation & Control (Integrated Course)||5 Years|
|M.Tech. Medical Nanotechnology (Integrated Course)||5 Years|
|M.Tech. Power Systems (Integrated Course)||5 Years|
|B.A., LL.B.(Hons.)/ B.Com.,LL.B.(Hons.) /B.B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) (Integrated Course)||5 Years|
SASTRA University Prospectus 2022
The dreams of its establishment fathers took shape in 1984 in the form of Shanmugha College of Engineering, which is now rechristened, SHANMUGHA ARTS, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY & RESEARCH ACADEMY (SASTRA). Our programs, substructure, teaching-learning, etc., are amongst the country’s finest. SASTRA has always been active in its academic planning and trusts in ahead the first-mover advantage.
SASTRA University Fees Structure
B.Tech / M.Tech (5-yrs Integrated Programmes)
|Tuition Fees||INR Rs. 65,000 per semester|
|Development Fees||INR Rs. 10,000 (one-time during admission)|
|Other fees (Sports, Unit Tests, Marks verification, Personality Development, Medical Test, ID Card, etc.)||INR Rs. 7,000 (one-time during admission)|
SASTRA University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Sastra University-School of Civil Engineering, Thanjavur
- Sastra University, School of Management, Thanjavur, Thanjavur
- Sastra University-School of Mechanical engineering, Thanjavur
- Srinivasa Ramanujan Centre, Kumbakonam
- Sastra University-School of Chemical & Biotechnology, Thanjavur
- Sastra University – School of Law – SU-SL – Thanjavur, Thanjavur
- Sastra University – School of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Thanjavur
- Sastra University – School of Humanities & Sciences, Thanjavur
- Sastra University-School of Computing, Thanjavur
SASTRA University Schools
- School of Chemical & Biotechnology
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Computing
- School of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- School of Humanities & Sciences
- School of Management
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Law
SASTRA University Campus Life
- Physical Facilities
- Learning Resource’
- Bank & Post Office
- Canteen & Bookstore
- Video Tour
- Campus Map
- Central Animal Facility
SASTRA Contact Details:
- Address: Thirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu 613401
- Phone: 04362 264 101
- Sastra University Official Website: www.sastra.edu
Other Best Universities of Tamil Nadu-
- Periyar University
- Indian Maritime University
- Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University
- Prist University
- Vellore Institute of Technology
- Avinashilingam University
- Central University Of Tamil Nadu
- The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University
- Bharathidasan University
- Thiruvalluvar University
- Dr Mgr Medical University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for SASTRA University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.