Sathyabama University Admission 2023: The admission process for the academic cycle of 2023 is now open for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as BBA, BSc, BCom, BTech, MBA, MTech, M.Sc., and so on in the fields of engineering, arts & sciences, management, architecture, law, dentistry, nursing, physiotherapy, and pharmacy. 15 September 2023 is the expected last date for Sathyabama University Admission 2023. Aspirants should visit www.sathyabama.ac.in and fill up the online application form to submit before the deadline.
Sathyabama University Trending Updates
- Sathyabama University Admission has commenced for session 2023-24, the last date to apply will be announced soon. Source
- Sathyabama University released the Entrance Examination date, which is held between 19 May 2023 to 21 May 2023. Source
- Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology last date to Pay Tuition Fees Online is 10 May 2023. Source
- Sathyabama University has released the admission prospectus for session 2023-24. Download Now
The application fee required when submitting the applications to Sathyabama University is INR 500. The application fee needs to be paid with extra bank charges. Admission to programs like BE/BTech, BArch, and BDesign is made through entrance exams.
- Engineering, Architecture, and BDesign admission will be offered on Sathyabama All India Engineering Entrance Examination (SAEEE).
- Candidates who pass the aforementioned entrance exam must appear for university counseling and a personal interview in order to be admitted.
Students can appear in any national-level entrance exam to get an entry for any course provided by the University. SU also conducts an institute-level exam named as Sathyabama All India Entrance Exam (SAIEE).
Sathyabama University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Sathyabama Insitute of Science and Technology|
|Also Known As||SIST|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Sathyabama University Admission 2023
Sathyabama University Admission is ongoing for numerous programmes at the Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduates (PG) level for session 2023-24. Students who are desirous of getting admission can fill out the registration form before 15 September 2023. Applicants who are going to apply are required to visit the university’s official web portal and finish the admission process. For these courses, students will have to qualify for SAIEE and obtain a 10+2 education in the related subjects. Entries to PG courses will also base on previous merit and entrance exam. Students’ previous merit will be the UG degree they have obtained in the related stream.
Sathyabama University UG Admission
Sathyabama University UG Admission 2023 registration is open for the academic session 2023-24. Students can apply for UG courses in the stream of Pharmacy Nursing, Physiotherapy, Dental, Law, Arts, Science, and Humanities. The UG course application fees are Rs 500. 15 September 2023 (tentative) is last date to submit the application form.
- B.Arch: Bachelor of Architecture is the course taught at the UG level to make students experts in the field of architecture. Its admissions are also dependent on the entrance exam. However, students must also have studied intermediate subjects with PCM as the major one.
- B-Tech: Its application can be made after acquiring a 10+2 level of education and that must have been passed with a score of 55% or even more of it. A vid score of SAIEE is also required as per the entrance criteria.
- BSc Nursing: It is a UG-level course with 4 years of duration. Those students who have 12th pass degree with 50% and also have compulsory subjects Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is 3 years duration course. Students must have to pass 10+2 or any equivalent course through a recognized board.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a Ug level course at Sathyabama University. Those aspirants who have 12th degree in Arts/Commerce or Science can apply for this Sathyabama University BA course. 45% score is required in the previuos degree and 5% is for relaxation for SC/ST category.
- BCom: It is a commerce stream course with a 3 to 6-year duration. Students must-have to pass out 12th degree with a commerce stream to apply for this Sathyabama University BCom course.
Sathyabama University PG Admission
There are various PG programme offered by the University in different specializations like MA English, MSc, MSc and clinical research, MCom. Sathyabama University PG Admission has started for the session 2023, The last date to submit the application is 15 September 2023 (Tentative). Application Forms for PG courses are available on the University website. Some of the PG course details are mentioned in the section below.
- MBA: Masters of Business Administration is a 2-year professional and full-time course. It can be pursued after completing the bachelor in business administration. There will be a mandatory parameter for passing exams such as CAT, MAT, or XAT.
- M-Tech: A BE/B-Tech degree is mandatory to have for becoming eligible to apply for M-Tech offered by the University. It is necessary to get a score valid from the national entrance exam of GATE.
- MSc: This Science stream course is provided by Sathyabama University in various specializations such as Visual Communication, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Science etc. The eligibility requirement is a UG degree in the relevant stream and a 50% minimum score at Sathyabama University.
- MA: Masters of Arts is a PG-level course with a 2-year duration at Sathyabama University. Students can apply for this course after a UG degree (BA, BBA, BCA, BCom etc.)
Sathyabama University PhD Admission
- PhD: it is a doctorate program for which a student can only apply if he/she has accomplished a master’s degree course. It will be focused if the last degree is relevant to the current one. Students 50% score will be the qualifying criteria.
sathyabama.ac.in Application Form 2023
The application forms for all the UG & PG courses are available on the official website www.sathyabama.ac.in. Sathyabama University runs an online application system to provide ease to applicants. Firstly the registration will be done for appearing in the entrance exam. One who qualifies for the entrance exam will submit the final Sathyabama University Admission process.
How to Apply for Sathyabama University Admission?
- Before you may apply for any degree programme, you must first fill out an application form.
- Using the link https://www.sathyabama.ac.in of SU official site application form will be downloaded.
- A jpg or png file in passport size photo It is recommended that the photograph has a resolution of no more than 200KB.
- jpg or png image of the signature (in black ink). It is recommended that the resolution of the scanned signature does not exceed 100 KB.
- Put the correct details in the form and upload your academic passing certificates.
- A credit card, debit card, or online banking transaction is required to pay the application fee. An Indian Bank Challan may also be generated.
Sathyabama University Entrance Exam (SAEEE 2023)
The registration for Sathyabama All India Online Entrance Examination 2023 has begun for various programs. To enroll in programs like BE, BTech, BArch, BDes & more, students must appear for the entrance examination SAEEE 2023.
Engineering Courses: (M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch.)
Name of the Programme
|M.E. Computer Science and Engineering||2 Years|
|M.E. Applied Electronics||2 Years|
|M.E. Computer-Aided Design||2 Years|
|M.E. Structural Engineering||2 Years|
|M.E. Power Electronics and Industrial Drives||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Biotechnology||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Medical Instrumentation||2 Years|
|M.Tech. Embedded Systems and IoT||2 Years|
|M.Arch. Sustainable Architecture||2 Years|
|M.Arch. Building Management||2 Years|
About Sathyabama University
Sathyabama University is situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, and is basically an institute for the Christian minority. Now Sathyabama University is a deemed institute and provides courses at the levels of UG, PG, and Doctorate with accreditation from NAAC. Its courses can be pursued in the fields of science, technology, arts, commerce, dental, architecture, and engineering.
Other Top Universities in Tamil Nadu For Sathyabama University Admission
- Sri Ramachandra University
- Madras University
- Bharathiar University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Anna University
- Gandhigram Rural Institute
- Tamil University
- Annamalai University
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
- Madurai Kamaraj University
- Alagappa University
Q.1: What is Sathyabama University admission 2023 Last date?
Ans: The deadline for UG & PG registration expected is 31 August 2023.
Q.2: Can I get Admission to CSE at Sathyabama University?
Ans: Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) is one the oldest department at Sathyamba University, Students opt for courses as per eligibility criteria.
Be the first to leave a review.