Saurashtra University Admission 2024: Saurashtra University is situated in Rajkot, Gujarat. Admission season 2024-25 for its UG programs will start on 14 March 2024, and the deadline will be 15 April 2024. Online applications for PG admissions 2024 will be available online from 3 May 2024, and applicants can fill out forms till 23 May 2024. The institute is holding approvals of NAAC, UGC, BCI, and AICTE. SU has two campuses, 325 faculty members, and 223 affiliated colleges.
This University offers education in Social Work, Fine Arts, Law, Education, Engineering, Technology, Science, Humanities, and Management through its 102 UG to PhD level programs. Its most famous courses are BA Sociology, BCom, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, and MSc. The application forms for this program will be submitted online by paying an application fee.
Saurashtra University Courses Admissions 2024
- BA Sociology Eligibility: To be eligible for admission in this program, the applicant should have a 10+2 education with 50% marks. GUJCET entrance exam-based admission process will be followed. The application fee is INR 500.
- BCom Eligibility: 10+2 education with commerce subject and 45% aggregate is eligibility for this UG program. Its admissions are entrance exam-based.
- BCA Eligibility: The aspirant who has completed 10+2 education with 50% marks in PCM subjects is eligible for admission to this course. Entrance exam-based admissions (GUJCET).
- MBA Eligibility: Passing a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks is basic eligibility for the MBA program. Its selection process is based on the GUJCET-PG entrance exam score. The application fee is INR 1000.
Saurashtra University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Saurashtra University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0281 257 8501|
|PG Courses||MJMC, Ph. D, M. Sc, M. Phil, M. B. A, M. Com, M. A,|
|Address||Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot, Gujarat 360005|
|Founded||23 May 1967|
Saurashtra University Admission 2024
University offers admission for UG, PG, and doctorate courses (MPhil and Ph.D.). The admission process for the session 2024-25 is offline, and students have to buy the admission form from the university campus. The university provides admission to many courses such as BA, BSc, BCom, BCA, BBA, B.Arch, MA, MSc, MBA, MCom, MCA, etc.
Saurashtra University requires all students who are interested in attending the university and who wish to enroll in a program offered by the university to complete the admissions process offline. For the purpose of purchasing admission forms from the university counter, students are required to visit the campus of the university. Students who submit their admission forms online will not be able to submit them to the website for consideration.
Please fill out the admission form and submit it to the university office. The admission form can also be downloaded from the university website. Download the admission form and submit it to the university office. It does not accept admission forms sent online mode.
Saurashtra University Admission forms that have the registration fee duly paid. The registration fee must be paid in the form of a Demand Draft, and it must be posted in an A-4 size envelope.
Before starting the registration process, students must check the eligibility criteria required for every course. The eligibility criteria for UG and PG are different and check the eligibility criteria listed below before starting your application process.
Saurashtra University UG Admission
Candidates who wish to join undergraduate courses such as Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts, or Bachelor of Commerce at Saurashtra University have to complete the 10+2 from a recognized board. The university would select candidates based on merit scores or entrance exams. Other required eligibility criteria should be completed.
The applicants must have attained a certain minimum of marks to be allowed in the qualifying examinations. The minimum cut-off marks are different for each course. Check if you have achieved the required marks before starting your application.
- BA: The university offers various B. Specializations including History, Sociology, Economics, Sanskrit, English, Hindi, Indian Culture, Interior Design, etc. Students who want to take this course must have cleared Class 10 + 2 from a reputed board.
- B.Sc: The university offers various BSc specializations such as Mathematics, Statistics, Botany, Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Information Technology, etc. Students who wish to pursue any of the Saurashtra University Bsc programs must have done their Class 10 + 2 from a recognized board.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is an undergraduate-level program that can be completed in 3 years. Candidates are required to pass 10+2 level education with Mathematics as the main subject. Students must score a minimum of 50% marks to be eligible for Saurashtra University Admission to this program.
- BBA: This is a bachelor-level degree that provides learning in management, marketing, finance, and many others. Selection process may done based on merit and entrance exam. 3 years is the minimum duration to study a bachelor of business administration.
Saurashtra University BEd Admission
Saurashtra University BEd Admission 2024 last date was 30 May 2024. The BEd degree is a 2-year duration course that objectifies preparing students with the skills and knowledge that will guide them to becoming successful teachers. The aspirants for admission are needed to have scored a minimum of 45% score from a UG-level course.
Saurashtra University offers a Bachelor of Education degree, which is one of the most popular degrees among students. The admission process can be completed according to the university’s guidelines. Before applying for admission, students should check their eligibility.
Saurashtra University PG Admission
Saurashtra University has various PG courses to choose from, including MSc, MA, MBA, MCom, etc. Students who want to pursue any PG course at Saurashtra University must have completed a UG course. The admission is merit and entrance-based depending on the program. Saurashtra University Admission criteria required for the PG course you want to pursue.
- MA: The university offers various MA programs in English and comparative Literature, Economics, Hindi, History, Psychology, Sanskrit, Gujarati, and Philosophy. If you want to take any specialization, you must have a graduate degree from a reputed board.
- M.Sc: The MSc specializations available are Chemistry, Mathematics, Food Nutrition, Information technology, Statistics, Electronics, Biochemistry, Home Science, Zoology, Physics, Biotechnology, Botany, etc. Students must have graduated from a UG course from a recognized institution, and they should have specialized in a subject relevant to the PG course they want to pursue. The minimum cut-off mark required is 50%.
- MBA: MBA Specializations: Information Systems, Executive, Human Resources, Finance Marketing, etc. Students who wish to pursue any MSc specializations must have graduated from a UG course relevant to the PG course, and the Bachelor’s degree must be valid and approved by the UGC or equivalent. The university requires all MBA applicants to pass a qualifying test. It requests all MBA applicants to sit for the CMAT or GCET entrance examination.
- MCom: The purpose of this course is to earn a master’s degree in academics at the postgraduate level. It is a two-year course with a few semesters divided into each term. It has a total duration of just two years. There was a Master of Commerce degree offered by Saurashtra University.
Saurashtra University PhD Admission
Students will be considered for admission after completion of the master’s degree program from the recognized university and qualifying entrance exam. For more information related to admission, students can visit the website saurashtrauniversity.edu.
Saurashtra University Diploma Courses Admission
Saurashtra University offers various specializations such as Post Graduation Diploma in Business Administration, Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application, Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Hardware and so on that are offered by the university itself. Those students who want to get Saurashtra University admission to enroll themselves for admission of the preferable Diploma Programs mentioned by the university.
Students must have to meet the eligibility criteria to be admitted to a Diploma course such as qualifying for certain entrance tests conducted by Saurashtra University itself. Selection will be made on the student’s merit. Students who have done their bachelor’s program with the required stream with 55% of scores from any reputed university.
Saurashtra University Application Form 2024
Saurashtra University follows an offline admission process for the UG and PG courses. Students who are looking for admission must read all the instructions mentioned below. All the information should be correctly filled out in the application form.
- Applicants have to purchase an application form from Saurashtra University.
- Applicants from outside Gujarat can obtain the form by mail by attaching a draft invoice to a self-transmitted A4 envelope.
- Applicants can also access the application form on the university’s website, where they can download it.
- The completed form must be sent to the designated address along with the draft complaint and all other relevant documents.
Saurashtra University Prospectus:
There are 28 postgraduate departments on the campus of the university and 297 colleges that are associated with it. There are many universities in Gujarat state, but Saurashtra University is one of the most important. In April 1967, it was recognized in Rajkot City, with its managerial headquarters there. A 360-acre campus is home to the University. Districts included in the University’s jurisdiction are Amreli, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surendranagar, and Morbi.
Saurashtra University Admit Card
Students who are pursuing their courses at UG and PG levels can get a Saurashtra University Admit card a few days before the examination from offline or online (official website). Admit Card is one of the important documents used to appear in the examinations and students can get other information regarding the Saurashtra University Exam like Exam date, and Required Center Information. Without the Admit card student will get entry for examination.
Saurashtra University Result
The exam branch of Saurashtra University has released term examination results for its UG & PG programs. BA, B.Ed, BHMS, BA LLB, BASLP, BCA, B.Com, BDS, BRS, MSc, MA, M.Com, MBBS, and MPT candidates can view their SU results online at its website. CBCS course results have been released by Saurashtra University.
How To Check Saurashtra University Result?
All the candidates of Saurashtra University who appeared in the semester exams can check their results online by following the below-mentioned steps
- Visit the SU website which is www.saurashtrauniversity.edu.
- On the Homepage of the university go to the Results tab located in the top menu.
- The opening of the Results page will ask you for some information such as Stream, Year of study, and Month of the exam.
- After filling above details click on the “Go” button.
- After that new page will open that will ask you for your Seat Number. Fill it out and press the search button.
- Your sem result from Saurashtra University will be displayed.
Saurashtra University Course Admissions
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Business Administration)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||1 Year|
|MJMC (Journalism & Mas Communication)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||1 Year|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Gujarati)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Gujarati)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacognosy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Quality Assurance)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Pharmaceutics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Electronics, Computer, and Instrumentation)||5 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc.(Computer Application & Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Inorganic Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights and Duties Education||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Instrumentation Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physical & Materials Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Electronic Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Hardware||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Years|
|Ph.D. (Commerce)||3 Years|
|Bachelor in Rural Studies (BRS)||3 Years|
|Masters in Rural Studies (MRS)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|L.L.M. (Human Rights)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Law)||2 Years|
Faculty at Saurashtra University
- Om Prakash Kohli (Chancellor)
- Prof.Pratapsinh Chauhan (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. H. H. Joshi (Professor & Head)
- Dr. M. J. Joshi (Professor)
- Dr. G. J. Baldha (Associate Professor)
- Dr. D. G. Kuberkar (Professor)
- Dr. H. P. Joshi (Professor)
- Dr. N.A.Shah (Professor)
- Dr. K. B. Modi (Associate Professor)
Saurashtra University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Bapa Sitaram Seva Trust Arts College, Rajula
- Sadhu Vaswani College for Paramedical Courses-Rajkot
- Mahshri Aurobindo B.ed. College-Rajkot
- S.s.p.jain Arts & Comm.college-narshipara, Dhangadhra
- Shri Saraswati B.ed. College-Rajkot
- S.d.kotak Law College-amreli
- Dr.subhash Mahila College of Education College Junagadh
- Shri Brahamanand Institute of Education, Chapada
- Gardi Arts & Commerce College-maliahatina
- K.k.sheth Physiotherapy College-Rajkot
- Shri D.v.raval Arts & Comm. College-halved
- Matrushri D.b. & K.g. Commerce & B.b.a. B.c.a. College, Amrapur
- Shri Ukabhai Dodiya Mahila B.ed. College, Veraval
- Shri Matru Mandir B.s.w. College Rajkot
- M.m.science College, Morbi
- Grace College of Commerce-Rajkot
- C.u.shah College of Commerce Management & Computer Education -Wadhwa
Saurashtra University Academic Departments
|Amrutlal Dalpatbhai Sheth Dept. of Journalism||Department of Biochemistry|
|Department of Chemistry||Department of Commerce|
|Department of Computer Science||Department of Economics|
|Department of Mathematics||Department of Philosophy|
|Department of Sanskrit||Department of Social Work|
|Department of Education||Department of Electronics|
|Department of Physics||Department of Psychology|
|Department of Pharmaceutical Science||Department of English & Comparative Literary Studies|
|Department of Gujarati||Department of Hindi|
|Department of Biosciences||Department of Business Management|
|Department of Human Rights & I. H. L.||Department of History|
|Department of Library & Information Science||Department of Law|
|Department of Sociology||Department of Statistics|
|Department of Home Science||Department of Physical Education|
|Department of Nano Science|
Saurashtra University Central Facilities
- Central Library
- Meghani Sahitya Kendra
- Guest Houses
- UGC-NET Coaching
- Computer Center
Saurashtra University Contact Details:
- Address: Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot, Gujarat
- Phone: 0281 257 8501
- Saurashtra University Official Website: www.saurashtrauniversity.edu
Some Other Universities
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Saurashtra University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.