Saurashtra University Admission 2022: 7 September 2022 is the last date to apply for Saurashtra University DPharma Admission 2022. The admission forms for other UG & PG courses are also available on the official website of the university. Students must visit and fill out the application form before the last date.
The university also offers integrated courses like BSc & MSc. The admission process is going on and students can apply for admission till 8 August 2022. Saurashtra University was established in 1961, and the location of the University in Rajkot, Gujarat. It is a popular university, and students have reviewed a good remarks about the educational quality of the University.
Post Graduation programs are offered at this University for the student’s learning. For the latest 2022 academic sessions, students are offered courses like- MJMC, MSC, MPhil, MBA, MCom, and MA courses for the admissions.
The University has a very simple format for the admissions, but the students for any query can just contact us and let us know the query. We will be making all available solutions for the students by providing accurate information for the student’s guidance. The applications for all programs are accepted through the university’s online portal, where the registration process is available.
- The admission process is very simple, and selection is made through the merit scores, and there are no entrance examinations conducted for any of the programs.
- Students who want to get admission to UG programs need to clear their 10th and 12th class.
- Students need to clear a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university for the PG programs.
- Students who want the detailed information can read the whole document and go through the topics related to eligibility, course wise fees, and the admission procedure in detail. We have mentioned all the details in this whole document.
Saurashtra University Trending Updates:
- Saurashtra University DPharma Admission 2022 last date is 7 September 2022. Click here
- Saurashtra University Admission 2022 last date was 6 June 2022. Click here
- The last date of Saurashtra University Admission to the integrated programme is 8 August 2022. Click here
- Saurashtra University is soon going to start the application form for the session 2022-23. Visit here for the latest news.
- University has released some of the merit lists of the vacant seats for the academic year 2021-22. Click Here
- The application form for B.Pharma (Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences) has been released. Click Here
- To get more updates about the university. Click Here
Saurashtra University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Saurashtra University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||0281 257 8501|
|PG Courses||MJMC, Ph. D, M. Sc, M. Phil, M. B. A, M. Com, M. A,|
|Address||Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot, Gujarat 360005|
|Founded||23 May 1967|
Saurashtra University Admission 2022
The last date of Saurashtra University Admission 2022 was 6 June 2022. It provides admission for UG, PG, and doctorate courses (MPhil and PhD). The admission process is offline, and students have to buy the admission form from the university campus. The university provides admission to many courses such as BA, BSc, BCom, BCA, BBA, B.Arch, MA, MSc, MBA, MCom, MCA, etc.
Interested students who want to pursue any of the Saurashtra University courses must complete the admission process in offline mode. It does not accept students’ admission forms online, and students must visit the university campus and buy admission forms from the counter.
Please fill out the admission form and submit it to the university office. The admission form can also be downloaded from the university website. Download the admission form and submit it to the university office. It will not accept admission forms sent through online mode.
The university accepts admission forms that have the registration fee duly paid. The registration fee must be paid in the form of a Demand Draft, and it must be posted in an A-4 size envelope.
Before starting the registration process, students must check the eligibility criteria required for every course. The eligibility criteria for UG and PG are different and check the eligibility criteria listed below before starting your application process.
Saurashtra University UG Admission
The university offers various courses such as B.Sc, BCom, BA, etc. The admission is based on merit and entrance examinations, and the general eligibility criteria is a Class 10 + 2 from a recognized board.
The applicants must have attained a certain minimum of marks to be allowed in the qualifying examinations. The minimum cut-off marks are different for each course. Check if you have achieved the required marks before starting your application.
- BA: The university offers various B. Specializations include History, Sociology, Economics, Sanskrit, English, Hindi, Indian Culture, Interior Design, etc. Students who want to take this course must have cleared Class 10 + 2 from a reputed board.
- B.Sc: The university offers various BSc specializations such as Mathematics, Statistics, Botany, Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Information Technology, etc. Students who wish to pursue any of the Saurashtra University Bsc programs must have done their Class 10 + 2 from a recognized board.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is an undergraduate level programme that can be completed in 3 years. Candidates are required to pass 10+2 level education with Mathematics as a main subject. Students must score a minimum of 50% marks to be eligible for admission to this programme.
Saurashtra University PG Admission
Saurashtra University has various courses to choose from, including MSc, MA, MBA, MCom, etc. Students who want to pursue any PG course at Saurashtra University must have completed a UG course. The admission is merit and entrance-based depending on the program. Before starting the PG admission process, check the admission criteria required for the PG course you want to pursue.
- MA: The university offers various MA programs in English & Comparative Literature, Economics, Hindi, History, Psychology, Sanskrit, Gujarati, and Philosophy. If you want to take any specializations, you must have a graduate degree from a reputed board.
- M.Sc: The MSc specializations available are Chemistry, Mathematics, Food Nutrition, Information technology, Statistics, Electronics, Biochemistry, Home Science, Zoology, Physics, Biotechnology, Botany, etc. Students must have graduated from a UG course from a recognized institution, and they should have specialized in a subject relevant to the PG course they want to pursue. The minimum cut-off mark required is 50%.
- MBA: MBA Specializations: Information Systems, Executive, Human Resource, Finance Marketing, etc. Students who wish to pursue any MSc specializations must have graduated from a UG course relevant to the PG course, and the Bachelor’s degree must be valid and approved by the UGC or equivalent. The university requires all MBA applicants to pass a qualifying test. It requests all MBA applicants to sit for the CMAT or GCET entrance examination.
Saurashtra University Admission Last Date
|Application form Start||23 May 2022|
|Saurashtra University Admission Last Date||06 June 2022|
|Merit List||5 July 2022|
|Counselling||21 July 2022|
Saurashtra University Application Form 2022
- Applicants applying for admission must purchase the form from the University Secretariat.
- Applicants from outside Gujarat can obtain the form by mail by attaching a draft invoice to a self-transmitted A4 envelope.
- Applicants can also access the application form on the university’s website, where they can download it.
- The completed form must be sent to the designated address along with the draft complaint and all other relevant documents.
Saurashtra University Prospectus 2022:
It has 28 Postgraduate Departments on its campus and 297 associated colleges. Saurashtra University is one of the most important universities in Gujarat state in India. It was recognized on 23 May 1967 in Rajkot city, the managerial headquarters at Rajkot. The campus of the University is spread over 360 acres of land. The jurisdiction of the University includes Amreli, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surendranagar, Morbi districts.
Saurashtra University Result 2022
The exam branch of Saurashtra University has released term examination results for its UG & PG programs. BA, B.Ed, BHMS, BA LLB, BASLP, BCA, B.Com, BDS, BRS, MSc, MA, M.Com, MBBS and MPT candidates can view their SU results online at its website. The majority of the test results for the month of February through May 2022 have been released by Saurashtra University.
How To Check Saurashtra University result?
All the candidates of Saurashtra University who appeared in semester exams 2022 can check their results online by following the below-mentioned steps
- Visit the SU website which is www.saurashtrauniversity.edu.
- On Homepage of the university go to the Results tab located in the top menu.
- The opening of the Results page will ask you for some information such as Stream, Year of study, and Month of the exam.
- After filling above details click on the “Go” button.
- After that new page will open that will ask you for your Seat Number. Fill it out and press the search button.
- Your sem result from Saurashtra University will be displayed.
Saurashtra University Course Admissions
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Business Administration)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||1 Years|
|MJMC (Journalism & Mas Communication)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||1 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Gujarati)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Gujarati)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacognosy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Quality Assurance)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Pharmaceutics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. + M.Sc. (Electronics, Computer, and Instrumentation)||5 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc.(Computer Application & Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Inorganic Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights and Duties Education||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Instrumentation Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physical & Materials Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Electronic Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Hardware||1 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Years|
|Ph.D. (Commerce)||3 Years|
|Bachelor in Rural Studies (BRS)||3 Years|
|Masters in Rural Studies (MRS)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|L.L.M. (Human Rights)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Law)||2 Years|
Faculty at Saurashtra University
- Om Prakash Kohli (Chancellor)
- Prof.Pratapsinh Chauhan (Vice-Chancellor)
- Dr. H. H. Joshi (Professor & Head)
- Dr. M. J. Joshi (Professor)
- Dr. G. J. Baldha (Associate Professor)
- Dr. D. G. Kuberkar (Professor)
- Dr. H. P. Joshi (Professor)
- Dr. N.A.Shah (Professor)
- Dr. K. B. Modi (Associate Professor)
Saurashtra University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Bapa Sitaram Seva Trust Arts College, Rajula
- Sadhu Vaswani College for Paramedical Courses-Rajkot
- Mahshri Aurobindo B.ed. College-Rajkot
- S.s.p.jain Arts & Comm.college-narshipara, Dhangadhra
- Shri Saraswati B.ed. College-Rajkot
- S.d.kotak Law College-amreli
- Dr.subhash Mahila College of Education College Junagadh
- Shri Brahamanand Institute of Education, Chapada
- Gardi Arts & Commerce College-maliahatina
- K.k.sheth Physiotherapy College-Rajkot
- Shri D.v.raval Arts & Comm. College-halved
- Matrushri D.b. & K.g. Commerce & B.b.a. B.c.a. College, Amrapur
- Shri Ukabhai Dodiya Mahila B.ed. College, Veraval
- Shri Matru Mandir B.s.w. College Rajkot
- M.m.science College, Morbi
- Grace College of Commerce-Rajkot
- C.u.shah College of Commerce Management & Computer Education -Wadhwa
Saurashtra University Academic Departments
|Amrutlal Dalpatbhai Sheth Dept. of Journalism||Department of Biochemistry|
|Department of Chemistry||Department of Commerce|
|Department of Computer Science||Department of Economics|
|Department of Mathematics||Department of Philosophy|
|Department of Sanskrit||Department of Social Work|
|Department of Education||Department of Electronics|
|Department of Physics||Department of Psychology|
|Department of Pharmaceutical Science||Department of English & Comparative Literary Studies|
|Department of Gujarati||Department of Hindi|
|Department of Biosciences||Department of Business Management|
|Department of Human Rights & I. H. L.||Department of History|
|Department of Library & Information Science||Department of Law|
|Department of Sociology||Department of Statistics|
|Department of Home Science||Department of Physical Education|
|Department of Nano Science|
Saurashtra University Central Facilities
- Central Library
- Meghani Sahitya Kendra
- Guest Houses
- UGC-NET Coaching
- Computer Center
Saurashtra University Contact Details:
- Address: Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot, Gujarat
- Phone: 0281 257 8501
- Saurashtra University Official Website: www.saurashtrauniversity.edu
Some Other Universities-
- Kolhan University Admission
- Sri Venkateswara University Admission
- VPSPU Admission
- HP University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Saurashtra University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.