Sri Balaji University Admission 2024: The University offers admission in various courses such as MBA, Ph.D., BBA, BA, BCA, MCA, BSc, and BBA LLB, etc. The application process will be completed online on the official website.
The admission is based on the entrance exam such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, MAH-CET, and GD (Group discussion), the GD carries 35% marks in the merit list, and after GD the University will release the merit for admission. The application form fees should be submitted before the merit list is released by the university.
MBA Admission is ongoing for session 2024-24 at Sri Balaji University. Admissions will be based on CAT, MAT, XAT, C-MAT, MAH-CET etc. The last date to apply for Sri Balaji University MBA Admission is 28 December 2023. Apply Now
Sri Balaji University, earlier founded as a society, achieved the status of a university in 2019. The university offers various UG, and PG programs in marketing, international business, commerce, operations, information technology, finance, and numerous other fields.
The university is quite famous for its law-oriented education, which is why thousands of students each year turn in applications for admission to the law programs, however, only a small number of candidates succeed in pursuing the program. The UGC-approved university “SBU” entices students by offering them several facilities, as mentioned below.
- Library with modern facilities.
- Computer laboratory.
- Training for handsome placements.
The aforementioned facilities have helped students study their coursework quite convincingly which is why thousands of students in the past have gotten the outcome of handsome packages in the finest job roles.
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
Sri Balaji University Admission Highlights
Sri Balaji University Admission
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||
BBA, BA, BCA, BSc, etc.
Survey No. 55/2-7, Tathawade, Off Mumbai -Bangalore Bypass, Pune – 411433, Maharashtra, India.
Sri Balaji University Admission 2024
Sri Balaji University admission portal is open for UG and PG courses such as BA, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, BA LLB and PhD. The applicants can enrol by submitting the registration form with a fee of INR 1000.
Candidates can access Sri Balaji University’s official website and open the online admission portal to enrol for the desired course. Admission to Sri Balaji University’s undergraduate and postgraduate traditional and career-oriented programs is offered on the basis of group discussion/personal interviews after finding the eligibility criteria corresponding to the need.
The basic requirement for admission to bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs is at least securing 12th, graduation, and postgraduation degree/certificate. Eligibility criteria for all courses can be looked at in the section established in the article ahead.
Sri Balaji University UG Admission
Admission has been started for the UG courses by Sri Balaji University. Presently, the SBU’s online admission portal is allowing admission to BSc in Actuarial Science, BA in Liberal Arts BBA LLB, BA LLB, and so on. The remaining undergraduate programs like Bachelor of Arts (BA), admission might begin soon for the current session.
It is needed for students to check the eligibility criteria, fee structure, and admission process for the respective undergraduate programs before applying for admission at Sri Balaji University. To offer a better view of the above-mentioned aspects, we have designed a section for each in the following parts of the article.
Sri Balaji University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria
The easiest way to secure admission to undergraduate programs at Sri Balaji University is to meet the minimum criteria below.
Sri Balaji University BBA Admission
- Sri Balaji University’s admission to BBA three-year undergraduate degree is offered to individuals who have completed senior secondary education or 12th with at least 50 percent marks in aggregate.
- Three-year diploma program or its equivalent after SSC (14th) in the relevant subject from a recognized board/institution.
- Students who have completed minimum competency vocational courses (MCVC) are also eligible to apply for admission to the BBA degree program.
Sri Balaji University BBA Integrated MBA Admission
- You are permitted to apply for admission to the BBA Integrated MBA degree program at Sri Balaji University if the minimum score is 80 percent in the 12th examination.
- English is mandatory for students to study at the 14+2 level before opting for admission to the BBA Integrated MBA degree program.
Sri Balaji University BA Admission
- BA, a three-year undergraduate degree program of Sri Balaji University, requires a minimum of 50% or equivalent in 14+2 or 12th from an approved board.
Sri Balaji University BCA Admission
- Anyone is welcome to get admission to the BCA degree program at Sri Balaji University after finishing the 14+2 or equivalent level of education from commerce or arts/science stream with a mandatory subject; mathematics.
Sri Balaji University PG Admission 2024
Sri Balaji University admission is ongoing for the PG courses. The applicants can submit the admission on the official website before the deadline. A couple of days ago, the university closed the gates for admission to various postgraduate degree programs, such as Master of Business Administration (MBA), and Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
The new session of admission at Sri Balaji University for postgraduate programs might start in late June. Admission to regular postgraduate programs at Sri Balaji University is typically granted to candidates who have completed the undergraduate degree and also meet the merit requirements. The next portion is specially designed for the eligibility criteria for postgraduate degree programs at Sri Balaji University.
Sri Balaji University PG Eligibility Criteria
The PG degree programs of Sri Balaji University are offered for admission to candidates based on the requirements given below.
Sri Balaji University MBA Admission 2024
- Students who have completed an undergraduate degree of three-year duration in BBA/BCom, or any related domain with at least a percentage of marks 50% can apply to the MBA degree program at Sri Balaji University.
- Enrolled candidates for admission to MBA specialized degree programs require to appear in Sri Balaji University’s management entrance examination.
- Those who have already passed the MAT/CMAT/CAT or MH-CET are allowed to skip the university entrance examination for admission.
Sri Balaji University MCA Admission 2024
- For admission to the PG degree, MCA, program at Sri Balaji University, aspirants should complete a three-year undergraduate degree in BCA/BCom or any other related domain with the finest score of 50 per cent from an approved university.
Sri Balaji University Application Form 2024
Sri Balaji University application form has been released on the official website for admission to PG courses for the session 2024-24. SBU has currently commenced online doors for application forms to offer admission opportunities in programs like MBA, BA Liberal Arts, BCA, BSc Actuarial Science, etc. The application form fee is INR 1400 for all the courses.
Sri Balaji University Admission Process 2024
Sri Balaji University’s admission process for all UG and PG courses is to be followed in the given steps below.
- Please visit the Sri Balaji University website.
- There on the homepage, one will find the “Admission-2024” active online admission URL or Link.
- Press the active link to be redirected to the online admission portal.
- Select the program and proceed with the application form registration process.
- Kindly login to the JUST-generated account by using the email id and password.
- Do upload documents: Marksheets, Certificates, PP photo, and Signature.
- Pay the application fee with online payment mode.
- Submit the correctly filled application form and save the pre-admission acknowledgment number.
Some Other Universities
- MGM University
- Atlas SkillTech University
- DY Patil Agri & Technical University
- Geeta University
- OMGU Admission
- Rishihood University
- Sushant University
- MVN University
- Jagan Nath University haryana
- Northcap University
- Apeejay Stya University
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University
- NIILM University
- Al-Falah University
- IILM University Gurugram
- PDM University
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.