St. Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission 2022: 6 September 2022 is the last date to apply for St Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission 2022 for PG courses. Admission to all the UG & PG courses for 2022 has begun at St. Xaviers University, Kolkata. Those who want more details can visit the university’s web portal @www.sxuk.edu.in.
St. Xavier University was established in 2017 and is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The campus is stretched over 16.64 acres of land in an urban area of New Town, Kolkata. This university aims to enlighten young minds by providing programs in the departments of Commerce, Law, Management, Humanities, Communication, etc.
The university offers 7 undergraduate programs, 10 graduate programs, and 5 doctoral programs. Programs include B.Com, BA, BMS, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, and many others. Apart from this, the students are assisted with scholarships and placement.
Xavier’s University Kolkata Trending Updates:
- Xavier’s University Kolkata has started enrollments for PG science courses (MSc in Computer Science, MSc in Statistics) for session 2022-23. The last date to apply is 6 September 2022. Check here
- SXKU Admission 2022 last date to apply is 6 September 2022. Click here
- Xavier University PG Admission 2022 has been started, students can apply for M.Com, MSW, MA, and M.Sc. Click here
- St. Xaviers University MBA Admission for sessions 2022-24 has been started. Students can apply for admission now.
St. Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission Highlights
|University Name||St. Xavier’s University Kolkata|
|Location||Action Area III B New Town, Kolkata – 700160|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, Diploma & PhD|
|Contact Number||91 7044345040|
St. Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission 2022
The last date for St. Xavier’s University Admission 2022 is 6 September 2022 for PG courses. Online Application forms are made available to students. All candidates must fill out and submit applications before the last date.
To be admitted to the chosen course, one must meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the specific program. The selection to any course is made through an admission test held on the scheduled dates. University websites provide information about admission, applications, and exam dates.
There is a wide range of courses available at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral levels covering a wide range of disciplines ranging from Science to Non-Science. For each course, the eligibility criteria are different.
St. Xavier’s University UG Admission
All the Bachelor’s level academic programs take 3 years as a total duration course. Admission to UG courses is done through an online test. Some of the basic details have been shown below:
- B.Com: Those who have passed the Class 12th exam with commerce subjects can enrol themselves.
- BMS (Hons): To pursue BMS, one must have completed 10+2 with English and one of the subjects from Business Studies/ Accounts/ Statistics/ Mathematics.
- BA (Hons.): For seeking admission to BA (Hons.) must have studied Class 12th with English and scored 60% marks.
Xavier’s University PG Admission
The duration of the PG level courses is 2 years. Mainly, all the offered Master’s level programs are only for graduates. Apart from this, the selection will solely depend on Admission test scores. Some of the courses have been emphasized below:
- MBA: Students with an undergraduate degree can enrol in an MBA program.
- M.Com: Those who have graduated with B.Com/ BBA/ BMS can opt for this course.
- MA: Students who have earned a BA degree with 45% or more in the relevant field are eligible for BA.
- MSW: Those who have acquired a UG degree from any field can apply for MSW.
Xavier’s University Entrance Exam 2022
- For offering admission to UG and PG courses, the university holds an entrance exam to shortlist the students from the pool of enrolled students. For this, the university takes the Internet-Based Test (IBT).
- For MBA admission, entrance exams like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT are taken by the university.
- Exam dates and timings of the respective course are shared on the university’s portal.
- For PhD Admission, XU-RET is conducted for selection purposes.
Xavier’s University Kolkata Application Form 2022
St. Xavier’s University has open PG admissions. At the PG level, the university offers various courses such as MBA, MSc (in Statistics and Computer Science, etc.), MA (in English, Psychology, Economics, Philosophy and Mass Communication, etc.), MSW and MCom, to name a few.
Admissions are expected to end soon. The last date to submit the application form online is 6 September 2022. The updated dates will be posted on this website if the dates are changed. The application process is online, and the university does not support offline application processes. Applicants are required to pay an application fee. The application fee is INR 1000, and it is not refundable in any case.
How To Apply For St. Xavier’s University Admission?
- Applicants must visit the website to start the application process.
- Proceed through the New User link.
- Register on the new user panel.
- Once you have registered, log in using the login sent to you through the mail.
- Share your registration number, date of birth, and password on the login panel.
- Enter the preliminary details carefully.
- The next page will display the course available. Select the desired option.
- Complete the application form and make payment through debit cards, internet banking or credit cards.
- Take a printout for future references.
How To Apply For Xavier’s University MBA Admission?
- Go to the XBS official site and download the prospectus.
- Read the instructions, course details, eligibility criteria, reservation and course fee structure.
- The application form is filled out online on the website. There will be no offline process.
- During the application process, the system will generate an application number. Save the number for future use.
- To complete the application form, follow the instructions in the university prospectus.
- Make a payment of the application fee. The payment must be INR 1 000.
- Press the submit button to submit the application form.
- Updates from the XBS admission committee will be through the registered email id.
- Scanned photography
- Mobile number
- Credit cards, internet banking or debit cards
- Email id
- Scanned signature
- Photo id proof such as AADHAR card, ration card or bank passbook
St Xavier’s University Kolkata Result 2022
St. Xavier’s University Kolkata or SXUK had recently made it accessible for students to check their results after announcing it. Officially the result is available on the website from where any students can download it. The courses for which the semester exams were held are B.Ed, BSc, BMS, B.Com, BA, MSc, MA, M.Com, etc. This informed students that their transcripts having details of each subject mark will be uploaded soon.
Steps for Checking the St. Xavier’s University Kolkata Results?
Students must follow the steps given here to download the result:
- Students are provided with the link www.sxuk.edu.in to open the website.
- On your screen, a home page of SXUK will appear.
- Through this page, you will get an entry to the result section.
- Students will see some links that will be showing the result of specific courses.
- On selecting one link, a pdf result file will get opened.
Contact Details of St. Xavier’s University Kolkata:
- Address: St. Xaviers University Kolkata, Action Area III B New Town, Kolkata – 700160
- Contact No.: 033-66249881 / 7044345040
- Email: email@example.com
- Xavier’s University Official Website: http://sxuk.edu.in
Some Other Universities-
- Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University
- Ambedkar University
- Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
- BGSB University
- Saurashtra University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.