St. Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission 2023: MBA Admission has started for the new session 2023-24. The last date to submit the application form was 30 July 2023 for St. Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission. The application form is available on the University’s official web portal, candidates are suggested to complete their registration before the last date.
- St. Xavier’s University Kolkata MBA Admission 2023 was currently open for session 2023-24. The last date to apply was 30 July 2023. Source
- PG admission (excluding MBA) last date was 25 July 2023 for phase II at St. Xavier’s University Kolkata. Source
- St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission is open for BA LLB. (HONS.) and B.Com. LLB (HONS.) last date for admission was 18 July 2023. Source
- St. Xavier’s College Kolkata BEd Admission 2023 is closed, last date to apply is 30 June 2023 at the official site. Source
The university will start accepting applications for its undergraduate programs, including BCom, BMS Hons, BA Hons Economics, BA Hons Mass Communication, and others, during the second week of May 2023.
- There is a 1,000 Indian Rupee application fee for all undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The ST Xavier’s University charges 30,000 Indian Rupees for course admission.
- The university will hold an admissions test for all UG and PG programs. The test will be administered using an Internet-based test (IBT). 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) will be included in the exam.
Those who want more details can visit the university’s web portal @www.sxuk.edu.in. The admission process will be based on entrance based. It will release a merit list on the official website before allocating student seats.
The university offers 7 undergraduate programs, 10 graduate programs, and 5 doctoral programs. Programs include B.Com, BA, BMS, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, and many others. Apart from this, the students are assisted with scholarships and placement.
St. Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission Highlights
|University Name||St. Xavier’s University Kolkata|
|Location||Action Area III B New Town, Kolkata – 700160|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, Diploma & PhD|
|Contact Number||91 7044345040|
St. Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission 2023
St. Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission has started for the 2023-24 session, The last date was 30 July 2023 for St. Xavier’s University Kolkata MBA Admission 2023. The aspirants looking to get admission would be needed to ensure that they can fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria required for the course.
To be Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission to the chosen course, one must meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the specific program. The selection for any course is made through an admission test held on the scheduled dates. University websites provide information about admission, applications, and exam dates.
There is a wide range of courses available at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral levels covering a wide range of disciplines ranging from Science to Non-Science. For each course, the eligibility criteria are different.
At St. Xavier’s University Kolkata, there are so many courses that can be selected for admission that include BA, BSc, BMS, MCom, MSc, MA, BEd, and MA Education, among many others. There are a variety of disciplines available to students, including commerce, science, arts, computer technology, education, biology, and many more.
St. Xavier’s University UG Admission
Every course has a minimum of 3 years of duration. St. Xavier’s University Admission provides BCom Hons, BMS Hons, BA Hons, etc. for Admission students have to match the required eligibility criteria as per desired course. Through an online application, forms can be submitted. The last date to apply for admission to BA LLB and BCom LLB (Hons) only was 18 July 2023. Some of the basic details are shown below:
- B.Com: In order to get admission into the BCom course applicants have to complete the 12th class from a recognized board with 50% marks.
- BMS (Hons): To pursue BMS, one must have completed 10+2 in English and one of the subjects from Business Studies/ Accounts/ Statistics/ Mathematics.
- BA (Hons.): For seeking admission to BA (Hons.) must have studied Class 12th in English and scored 60% marks.
- BA LLB: St. Xavier University offers BA LLB courses at the UG level. Students must have completed their 10+2 grade from a recognized board and not be more than 20 years of age. Those are eligible to apply for admission entrance tests.
- BA Psychology: St. Xavier University offers 3 years duration BA Psychology interested applicants can pursue this program. Students must complete their 10+2 from a recognized board.
Xavier’s University PG Admission
Master degree courses admission has started for the session 2023-24 and the last date was 30 July 2023 for St. Xavier University Admission For MBA. Some of the master-level degree programs are available for candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degrees. Also, the university offers an online mode to submit application forms to get enrollment.
Besides this, there will only be a selection process based on the results of the Admission Test. Below I have listed a few courses that I believe are of particular relevance and should be taken as soon as possible:
- MBA: Students must hold a bachelor’s degree course from a well-known university with at least a 50 percent score. This course is designed to provide business, management, finance, and many other specializations learning for St. Xavier’s University.
- M.Com: Master of Commerce required a BCom degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Selection will be made based on the merit and entrance exam for session 2023-24.
- MA: Bachelor’s degree is a must with at least a 50 percent score for admission to this master’s degree course. In this course, students will learn about different such as history, political science, etc.
- MSW: To take admission at St. Xavier’s University student must obtain a bachelor’s degree from any discipline university with at least 50 to 60 percent for MSW course admission.
Xavier’s University Entrance Exam 2023
St. Xavier’s University accepts various entrances such as XU- RET, MAT, XA, CAT, (IBT), GMAT, and so on. Applicants who seek admission to courses like BA, BMS, Bachelor of Commerce, Master of Arts, MSW, M.Com, and the rest. The Students have to qualify for the Internet-Based Test (IBT) administered by St. Xavier’s University. Session 2023-24 St Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission Entrance Exam RET Admit card published on 24 May 2023.
Admission to the MBA course applicants needs to get good scores or a valid rank in the GMAT, CAT, XAT, CMAT, and so on. To admission to the PhD course, students need to get a good rank in Xavier’s University Research Entrance Test (XU- RET) conducted by the university. To get admission to P.h.D. courses applications should be done for their master’s in any relevant subject.
Xavier’s University Kolkata Application Form 2023
Admissions to the PG program at St. Xavier’s University are open. For PG students, the university offers MBA, MSc (in Statistics and Computer Science, for example), MA (in English, Psychology, Economics, Philosophy, and Mass Communication, for example), MSW, and MCom, among others.
The application process is online, and the university does not support offline application processes. Applicants are required to pay an application fee. The application fee is INR 1000, and it is not refundable in any case.
How To Apply For St. Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission?
- Applicants must visit the website to start the application process.
- Proceed through the New User link.
- Register on the new user panel.
- Once you have registered, log in using the login sent to you through the mail.
- Share your registration number, date of birth, and password on the login panel.
- Enter the preliminary details carefully.
- The next page will display the course available. Select the desired option.
- Complete the application form and make payment through debit cards, internet banking or credit cards.
- Take a printout for future reference.
How To Apply For Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission?
- Go to the XBS official site and download the prospectus.
- Read the instructions, course details, eligibility criteria, reservation, and course fee structure.
- The application form is filled out online on the website. There will be no offline process.
- During the application process, the system will generate an application number. Save the number for future use.
- To complete the application form, follow the instructions in the university prospectus.
- Make a payment of the application fee. The payment must be INR 1 000.
- Press the submit button to submit the application form.
- Updates from the XBS admission committee will be through the registered email id.
- Scanned photography
- Mobile number
- Credit cards, internet banking, or debit cards
- Email id
- Scanned signature
- Photo id proof such as ADHAAR card, ration card, or bank passbook
St Xavier’s University Kolkata Result
St. Xavier’s University Kolkata or SXUK will recently make it accessible for students to check their results after announcing it. Officially the result is available on the website from where any student can download it. The courses for which the semester exams were held are B.Ed, BSc, BMS, B.Com, BA, MSc, MA, M.Com, etc. This informed students that their transcripts are having details of each subject mark, and will be uploaded soon.
Steps for Checking the St. Xavier’s University Kolkata Results?
Students must follow the steps given here to download the result:
- Students are provided with the link www.sxuk.edu.in to open the website.
- On your screen, a home page of SXUK will appear.
- Through this page, you will get an entry to the result section.
- Students will see some links that will be showing the result of specific courses.
- On selecting one link, a pdf result file will get opened.
About St. Xavier’s University Kolkata
The University Grants Commission (UGC) approved St. Xavier University in 2017 as a University with the status of a university established in 2017. There are 16.64 acres of land on which the campus is Located in the urban area of New Town, Kolkata, which encompasses the entire campus. By offering programs in departments such as Commerce, Law, Management, Humanities, Communication, and so on, this university hopes to enrich the minds of young people.
Contact Details of St. Xavier’s University Kolkata:
- Address: St. Xaviers University Kolkata, Action Area III B New Town, Kolkata – 700160
- Contact No.: 033-66249881 / 7044345040
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xavier’s University Official Website: http://sxuk.edu.in
Some Other Universities-
- Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University
- Ambedkar University
- Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
- BGSB University
- Saurashtra University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.