St. Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission 2023: Admission for PG courses is open now for the new session 2023 at St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata excluding the MBA programme. 23 March 2023 is last date to fill out the application form. The application form is available on the University’s official web portal, candidates are suggested to complete their registration before the last date
- Admissions are ongoing in St. Xavier’s University Kolkata For Various PG Programme excluding MBA. Student must Submit Their Application Form before the last date announced by the university. The last date is 23 March 2023. (Click Here)
This is to inform all UG as well as PG students that the classes for all EVEN semesters are going to begin in the month of January 2023 for various UG and PG courses. (Click Here)
The university will start accepting applications for its undergraduate programs, including BCom, BMS Hons, BA Hons Economics, BA Hons Mass Communication, and others, during the second week of May 2023. On June 10, 2023, the submission window for undergraduate applications will officially close.
- There is a 1,000 Indian Rupee application fee for all undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The ST Xavier’s University charges 30,000 Indian Rupees for course admission.
- The university will hold an admissions test for all UG and PG programs. The test will be administered using an Internet-based test (IBT). 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) will be included in the exam.
Those who want more details can visit the university’s web portal @www.sxuk.edu.in. The admission process will be based on entrance based. It will release a merit list on the official website before allocating student seats.
The university offers 7 undergraduate programs, 10 graduate programs, and 5 doctoral programs. Programs include B.Com, BA, BMS, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, and many others. Apart from this, the students are assisted with scholarships and placement.
St. Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission Highlights
|University Name||St. Xavier’s University Kolkata|
|Location||Action Area III B New Town, Kolkata – 700160|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, Diploma & PhD|
|Contact Number||91 7044345040|
St. Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission 2023
St. Xavier’s University Kolkata is to start the registration process for the upcoming academic session. The aspirants looking to get admission would be needed to ensure that they can fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria required for the course.
To be Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission to the chosen course, one must meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the specific program. The selection to any course is made through an admission test held on the scheduled dates. University websites provide information about admission, applications, and exam dates.
There is a wide range of courses available at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral levels covering a wide range of disciplines ranging from Science to Non-Science. For each course, the eligibility criteria are different.
Some of the most offered courses at St. Xavier’s University Kolkata for admission are the BA, BSc, BMS, MCom, MSc, MA, BEd, MA Education, etc. The students get to opt for various disciplines like commerce, science, arts, computer technology, education, biology, etc.
St. Xavier’s University UG Admission
All the Bachelor’s level academic programs take 3 years as a total duration course. Admission to UG courses is done through an online test. Some of the basic details are shown below:
- B.Com: Those who have passed the Class 12th exam with commerce subjects can enroll themselves.
- BMS (Hons): To pursue BMS, one must have completed 10+2 with English and one of the subjects from Business Studies/ Accounts/ Statistics/ Mathematics.
- BA (Hons.): For seeking admission to BA (Hons.) must have studied Class 12th with English and scored 60% marks.
Xavier’s University PG Admission
A postgraduate course at the postgraduate level has a duration of two years at the PG level. In order to apply to PG programmes excluding MBA, the application form must be submitted by 23 March 2023 in order to be considered for admission. Most of the Master’s degrees that are available at the Master’s level are only open to students who have completed their undergraduate degree. Besides this, there will only be a selection process based on the results of the Admission Test. Below I have listed a few courses that I believe are of particular relevance and should be taken as soon as possible:
- MBA: Students with an undergraduate degree can enrol in an MBA program.
- M.Com: Those who have graduated with B.Com/ BBA/ BMS can opt for this course.
- MA: Students who have earned a BA degree with 45% or more in the relevant field are eligible for BA.
- MSW: Those who have acquired a UG degree from any field can apply for MSW.
Xavier’s University Entrance Exam
- For offering admission to UG and PG courses, the university holds an entrance exam to shortlist the students from the pool of enrolled students. For this, the university takes the Internet-Based Test (IBT).
- For MBA admission, entrance exams like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT are taken by the university.
- Exam dates and timings of the respective course are shared on the university’s portal.
- For PhD Admission, XU-RET is conducted for selection purposes.
Xavier’s University Kolkata Application Form
St. Xavier’s University has open PG admissions. At the PG level, the university offers various courses such as MBA, MSc (in Statistics and Computer Science, etc.), MA (in English, Psychology, Economics, Philosophy and Mass Communication, etc.), MSW and MCom, to name a few.
The application process is online, and the university does not support offline application processes. Applicants are required to pay an application fee. The application fee is INR 1000, and it is not refundable in any case.
How To Apply For St. Xavier’s University Admission?
- Applicants must visit the website to start the application process.
- Proceed through the New User link.
- Register on the new user panel.
- Once you have registered, log in using the login sent to you through the mail.
- Share your registration number, date of birth, and password on the login panel.
- Enter the preliminary details carefully.
- The next page will display the course available. Select the desired option.
- Complete the application form and make payment through debit cards, internet banking or credit cards.
- Take a printout for future references.
How To Apply For Xavier’s University MBA Admission?
- Go to the XBS official site and download the prospectus.
- Read the instructions, course details, eligibility criteria, reservation, and course fee structure.
- The application form is filled out online on the website. There will be no offline process.
- During the application process, the system will generate an application number. Save the number for future use.
- To complete the application form, follow the instructions in the university prospectus.
- Make a payment of the application fee. The payment must be INR 1 000.
- Press the submit button to submit the application form.
- Updates from the XBS admission committee will be through the registered email id.
- Scanned photography
- Mobile number
- Credit cards, internet banking, or debit cards
- Email id
- Scanned signature
- Photo id proof such as AADHAR card, ration card, or bank passbook
St Xavier’s University Kolkata Result
St. Xavier’s University Kolkata or SXUK will recently make it accessible for students to check their results after announcing it. Officially the result is available on the website from where any student can download it. The courses for which the semester exams were held are B.Ed, BSc, BMS, B.Com, BA, MSc, MA, M.Com, etc. This informed students that their transcripts are having details of each subject mark, will be uploaded soon.
Steps for Checking the St. Xavier’s University Kolkata Results?
Students must follow the steps given here to download the result:
- Students are provided with the link www.sxuk.edu.in to open the website.
- On your screen, a home page of SXUK will appear.
- Through this page, you will get an entry to the result section.
- Students will see some links that will be showing the result of specific courses.
- On selecting one link, a pdf result file will get opened.
About St. Xavier’s University Kolkata
The University Grants Commission (UGC) approved St. Xavier University in 2017 as a University with the status of a university established in 2017. There are 16.64 acres of land on which the campus is Located in the urban area of New Town, Kolkata, which encompasses the entire campus. By offering programs in departments such as Commerce, Law, Management, Humanities, Communication, and so on, this university hopes to enrich the minds of young people.
Contact Details of St. Xavier’s University Kolkata:
- Address: St. Xaviers University Kolkata, Action Area III B New Town, Kolkata – 700160
- Contact No.: 033-66249881 / 7044345040
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xavier’s University Official Website: http://sxuk.edu.in
Some Other Universities-
- Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University
- Ambedkar University
- Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
- BGSB University
- Saurashtra University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Xavier’s University Kolkata Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.