Tezpur University Admission 2024: Tezpur University is a central university located in Tezpur, Assam. This university has been approved by UGC and given an A grade by NAAC. The University offers various courses admission at the PG level based on CUET PG 2024. The last date to apply for Tezpur University CUET (PG) registration was 10 February 2024. The PG entrance exam will be conducted from 11 March to 28 March 2024 by the National Test Agency (NTA). The applicants can fill out the application form through the NTA official web portal online. Tezpur University’s application fee is INR 1200 for PG courses.
Tezpur University Admission Updates (February 2024)
- CUET PG registration was open for Tezpur University PG admission, and the deadline to fill out the enrollment form was 10 February 2024.
- The CUET PG exam is scheduled to be conducted from 11 March to 28 March 2024, and for CUET UG exam will be held between 15 May to 31 May 2024.
- Tezpur University MBA admission has commenced for the 2024 session, and the deadline to submit the online application with a late fee of Rs 200/ till March 31, 2024. Source
- Tezpur University is expected to conduct an online admission drive for the BTech in Food Engineering and Technology programme on August 1, 2024
Tezpur University Admission 2024 Highlights
|Mode of Education
|Regular and Distance
|UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate and more
|MBA (Executive), PhD, Integrated M.Sc, M.Com, MA in English, B.Sc B.Ed, M.Tech, MCA
|Mode of Admission
|Online and Offline
|Merit List, Entrance Exam
|CUET, TUEE, CAT, MAT, ATMA, GMAT, CMAT, XAT
|Himalya Drug Company, Capegimini, Brainyan and more
|Admission Eligibility UG Course
|60% aggregate marks in 10+2
|Admission Eligibility PG Course
|Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks
Tezpur University has four schools and 27 departments where education is offered within the fields of science, management science, humanities, social science, and engineering.
Within this field, a variety of UG, PG, and PhD courses are offered. Among its most popular exams, a few are B. BEd, BA-MA, B.Com-M.Com, BSc-MSc, M-Tech, MBA, LLM, etc. Tezpur University has invited the application for the MBA Program. The last date to apply is 31 March 2024, with late fee of 200 INR.
The candidates can get more info at @tezuadmissions.in till the deadline date. Admission will be based on UGC NET-JRF/ CSIR NET (LS)/SLET (LS), GATE Entrance Test.
Tezpur University Courses Admission 2024
- B-Tech Eligibility: The minimum required qualification is 10+2 with a 50% score as per the merit-based criteria. Also, B-Tech admissions are based on the JEE main exam score.
- B.Com-M.Com Eligibility: Admission in this integrated course is based on a valid score on the TUEE entrance exam. The candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent.
- BSc-MSc Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent within the field of science must have passed with a 50% or above score from a known institute.
- MBA Eligibility: Entrance-based admissions are rendered for MBA courses. Candidates will have to pass the CAT exam. They must have completed their BBA or equivalent from a known university with a 55% score. The application fee for the MBA course is INR 1000.
- M-Tech Eligibility: Passing the GATE exam is mandatory, along with academic merit. The criteria require students to hold a B-Tech or BE degree from a known university with at least a 50% score.
Tezpur University Admission 2024
Tezpur University admission portal is open for the MBA program, and the applicants can apply at the official web portal. The admission process can be completed online by 7 February 2024. The University offers admission to the MBA program based on the entrance exam score for the 2024 session.
At Tezpur University, Students can apply for PhD, PG, B. Tech, B. Ed, PG Diploma etc. Candidates who have performed well in the JEE test are eligible for BTech, while GATE scores are required for MTech. Selection will be based on merit and entrance exam score.
Applicants for UG programs must submit a copy of their 10+2 grade report from a prior programme as well as a completed application and fee challan. A PG application must be submitted along with the mark sheet from the last semester of the graduate course of study.
Tezpur University UG Admission
Tezpur University offers a variety of undergraduate programs including education, business and accounting, science, and the arts. Three-year UG degrees, as well as year-long integrated programs like the B.Sc, B.Ed, BA, and B.Com, are offered by Tezpur University.
Students seeking admission to all of these programs must meet the university’s minimum eligibility requirements and pass the TUEE, a university-sponsored entrance exam. The following are the minimum requirements for each of these courses:
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG-level degree program that can be completed in 3 years. The students that have completed their 12th in science with an aggregate of 50% marks will be entitled to get admission to this course.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG course offered in various disciplines at Tezpur University. Students who hold a 10+2 of any stream are entitled to get admission to this course.
- B.Ed: This is a bachelor’s degree that provides in-depth learning about teaching and the educational sector. For admission to the B.Ed course, students have to complete a bachelor’s degree with the required marks.
- BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG course that lasts for 3 years. Admission to BCom course will be based on the CUET score at Tezpur University. Students should have 12th passed from any recognized board of education.
Tezpur University BTech Admission
Generally, University release BTech admission-related notifications on the online portal. The applicants apply by paying the application form for the session 2024-25. The students who have passed the intermediate in the science stream with an aggregate of 50% marks can apply for admission. Btech admission at Tezpur University will be given based on the JEE (Main) scorecard. Seat allotment will be done through counseling rounds conducted by CSAB/JoSAA.
Tezpur University PG Admission 2024
Tezpur University PG admission has been started for 2024, and the deadline to submit the application form is 7 February 2024 (without a late fee). Applicants who have bachelor’s degrees can apply at www.tezuadmissions.in. The University offers admission to the MBA program on the basis of entrance exam scores like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, and GMAT for the 2024 academic session.
Tezpur University provides various postgraduate programs to students in different disciplines. Some departments offer education at the PG level in engineering, management, arts, commerce & more. Enrollments will be done based on the entrance exam score, and marks in previous education. The application forms for Tezpur University pg courses differ as per the programs.
- M.Sc: Students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in any of the science subjects with good aggregate marks to get admission to the MSc program.
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is a PG-level degree program that can be completed in 2 years. Students interested to get admission to this specific course should have completed their bachelor’s degree in the same discipline.
- M.Tech: Those candidates must obtain a bachelor’s degree in BTech or equivalent from a discipline university to take Tezpur University MTech admission.
- MA: Master of Arts is the full form of MA. It is a PG degree and lasts for 2 years duration. Admission to MA course will be based on the entrance exam score CUET. Students should have a UG degree to be eligible for admission.
- MDes: Master of Design is a full form of MDes. It is a course offered by Tezpur University at PG level for a duration of 2 years. Admission to MDes programme will be taken through CEED/GATE exam.
Tezpur University PhD Admission
Tezpur University Admission is ongoing for PhD course. there are numerous specializations available in different departments Engineering, Management, Humanities & Social Sciences, etc. The minimum requirement is a Master’s degree in a relevant field. Part-time and full-time students are accepted at the university.
The admission process involves a written examination followed by an interview. Final decisions will be based on academic performance as well as interview performance. Only those who qualify for the CSIR/JRF-NET program need to appear for interview.
Tezpur University Application Form 2024
Application form will live for UG, PG and PhD courses at Tezpur University. The applicants can submit the form at the official website of the University. The application fee should be submitted at the time of registration to ignore any rejection.
Tezpur University Admission Process 2024
Students who are looking for admission to UG or PG degree at Tezpur University should read the below instructions. Admission process must be completed in proper manner.
- Students need to visit official site www.tezuadmissions.in
- Open the application form and select the desired course.
- Fill out accordingly with correct & complete info.
- Next is to fill up the application form one step at a time properly.
- Submit the form by paying the required fee for the application form.
- Attach all required documents for admission 2024.
- The application form fee of Tezpur University is INR 750 and will be done via online net banking, and credit/debit cards or by using UPI.
Tezpur University Result
Tezpur University has announced the result of semester exams. Various UG and PG Programs such as B.Tech, BSc, M.Tech, MSc, MA, etc results are available on the Tezpur University website. The latest results available for students are Provisional & with a held list for the Spring End Term semester.
Students who appeared in these semester exams can check results online by providing information like R.Number, Year of Enrollment, Semester Number, etc.
What is the procedure for checking Tezpur University Results?
The following are essential steps to reach Tezpur University semester exam results in.
- Visit the Tezpur University website which is http://www.tezu.ernet.in.
- The homepage will appear, search the Result tab there.
- Open the Results Tab, and Click on Terms Result link
- That link will be directed to a new page of Term Result. Fill your details here
- In the first cell Input, your Roll Number and in the Second cell put your year of study.
- Hit Submit button. Submitting the data will provide you results of Tezpur University for your respective program.
Tezpur University Course Admissions
BSc (Computer Science)
BSc (Hons.) Computer Science
B.Tech Computer Science
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Bachelor of Science (BSc) Mathematics
MA (Integrated) English
MA Communication for Development
MA Cultural Studies
MA Linguistics and Endangered Languages
MA Linguistics and Language Technology
MA Mass Communication & Journalism
MA Social Work
Master of Tourism & Travel Management (MTTM)
- Address: Napaam, Tezpur, Assam 784028
- Phone: +91-3712-273332/+91-3712-267100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: www.tezu.ernet.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about Tezpur University Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.