Thiruvalluvar University Admission 2022: Thiruvalluvar University is one of the top universities in India. The university aims to provide good quality education to its students. The organization offers admission to candidates in multiple streams.
Thiruvalluvar University entails seven departments. It includes Tamil, Economics, Zoology, English, Chemistry, Bio-Technology, and Mathematics. The candidates can select the subject area according to their choice. The candidates must check the eligibility criterion from the university’s website before submitting the application form. One can also get a detailed guide from the prospectus.
Thiruvalluvar University Admission Process 2022-23
- To get admission at the university, the candidates must visit the university’s website to download the application form.
- Enter all the details one by one.
- After this, attach all the required documents/files.
- After this pay the registration amount of around INR 200.
- After this, post the form to the university before the last date.
Thiruvalluvar University Admission 2022 | UG, PG Courses Eligibility Criteria
The university is popular because of its education and faculty. The institute offers various degree programs to students. It includes B.Com, BBA, B.Sc, MBA, MA, etc. Candidates with an intermediate degree from some known institute can apply for UG Courses. And for PG Courses the candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 55% scores.
Thiruvalluvar University UG Courses Admission 2022
- B.Com: Candidates with an intermediate degree from some known institute can apply for this course at Thiruvalluvar University.
- BBA: Students who hold 10+2 can submit an application for this program at Thiruvalluvar University.
- B.Sc: The students who hold an intermediate degree can submit an application for this program at Thiruvalluvar University.
- BCA: The students must have passed 10+2 with fifty percent marks or more to get admission to this course at Thiruvalluvar University.
Thiruvalluvar University PG Course Admission 2022
- M.Sc: Candidates with fifty percent marks or more in their graduation program are eligible to apply for this course.
- MBA: The students with a fifty percent or above score in their graduation degree are eligible to apply for this program.
- MA: The students with a graduation degree can submit a form for this course.
Address: Serkadu, Tamil Nadu 632115