TNJFU Admission 2022: The last date to apply for TNJFU Admission 2022 was 20 August 2022. Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University is in the city of Nagapattinam in the state of Tamil Nadu. It was founded in 2012 and approved by the UGC. It offers a wide range of UG, PG, and Ph.D. level courses like B.Voc, BTech, BFSc, BBA, MFSc, MBA, MTech, Ph.D., etc. The university will soon announce the admission dates for the new session 2022-23.
The Faculty of Fisheries Sciences provides BE and BFSc programs at the UG level. Before the final seat assignment to the applicants, a counselling process is done. The institution then releases merit lists for qualified aspirants and informs candidates about the next phase of counselling.
TNJFU Trending Updates:
- TNJFU Admission 2022 last date was 20 August 2022. Click here
- Tamil Nadu Dr J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University will soon release applications for all courses admission 2022-23.
- The Fourth Online counselling for General/Community categories is available from 27.01.2022 to 31.01.2022. (Source)
TNJFU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Fisheries University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.E, B.F.Sc|
|Offered PG Courses||Master of Fisheries Science|
|Ph.D. Courses||PhD (Life Science)|
|Address||Vettar River View Campus,
Nagapattinam – 611 002
TNJFU Admission 2022
Applicants should have completed 10+2 school from any recognized board to be eligible for UG programs. Students can apply for any course by filling out online registration forms, and the institution conducts entrance examinations for PG and research programs.
TNJFU UG Admission
Tamil Nadu Dr J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University will soon release its application form for all courses. The university offers BE, BFSc, and BVoc programmes. It generally conducts entrance exams for the selection of students for its courses. It also accepts scores from some of the national or state level entrance tests.
- B.F.Sc: This course is provided in the area of fisheries science for students having an interest in this field. To be eligible for admission, you must have completed 10+2 in any science subject.
- BE: The UG program of BE is offered across the stream of fisheries engineering, for selection in this course your previous qualification must be 10+2 with PCM as the main study subject.
Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University PG Admission
- M.F.Sc: Entrance examinations are used to enroll students in TNJFU’s several MFSc programs. The duration of these programs varies from one to four years. The MFSc programs are offered across the streams of Aquaculture, Fisheries Economics, Fisheries Engineering & Technology, Aquatic Animal Health, Fish Quality Assurance & Management, and so on.
TNJFU Admission Important Date
|Application form Starts||20 July 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||20 August 2022|
|Entrance Test||To be announced|
|Entrance Result date||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
To be announced
TNJFU Application Form 2022
The admission forms 2022 and prospectus will be soon available to the candidates on TNJFU’s official site. These forms will be easily filled and submitted online by providing all the necessary details about the aspirants. Aspirants will also pay an application fee of INR 1000 generally and INR 500 for SC/ST payable through demand draft in favor of TNJFU Finance Officer in any national bank.
How To Apply For TNJFU Admission-
When applying for TNFU UG, PG and PhD courses, the steps are different.
Steps To Follow When Applying For UG (B.F.Sc and BE) Courses:
- Applicants must visit the TNJFU website.
- Click the ‘Admission Tab’.
- Download the university prospectus. The prospectus contains the eligibility criteria and the fee structure of the courses.
- Check the eligibility criteria of the courses you want to apply for. If you meet the requirements, proceed with the steps mentioned below.
- Proceed to the “Online Application” tab.
- Select the “Apply Now” tab.
- Share the required details.
- Before saving the details, verify if you have entered the correct information.
- Submit the details after verification.
- Pay the application fee.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS with the login ID and the application number.
- Use the login ID to log in to the portal.
- Download the enrollment form hard copy.
- The application number you have received is for reference when you have admission queries.
- Queries must be sent to the Admission Committee email or mobile number.
- Attach a recent passport size photo. The photo must be attested by a Group A or Group B officer or the Head of the school or college you used to study.
- The applicant’s guardian or parents must sign the declaration form.
- Applicants must carry the application form and necessary documents during the admission counseling session.
Steps To Follow When Applying For PG (M.F.Sc) and PhD Courses:
- Visit the official university website.
- Download the university prospectus.
- Please fill out the application form.
- Share the correct information or details. After submitting the form, applicants cannot edit or modify the form.
- Attach a recent passport size photo to the application form.
- The size of the photo must not exceed 50KB.
- Attach a scanned passport size photo, and the size must not exceed 10KB.
- Applicants seeking relaxation and reservations must upload a certificate from a competent authority as proof.
- The employees of TNFU and the government of Tamil Nadu will also reserve the reservations and relaxation.
- Pay the application fee. The application fee is INR 1 000 for general students and iNR 500 for reserved students (SC/ST).
- The application fee must be paid in a demand draft addressed to The Finance Officer, TNFU, Nagapattinam and can be paid at Nagapattinam.
- UG provisional or degree certificate
- PG provisional or degree certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Migration Certificate
- UG mark sheets and report cards
- PG mark sheets and report cards
- Community certificate
TNJFU Result 2022
Tamil Nadu Dr J Jayalalitha Fisheries University is now providing access to students to check their results for the semester’s end exams. On the TNJFU website, result can be checked online. Each student who awaited the result of any courses from B.Voc, BBA, B-Tech, BFSc, MFSc, MBA, M-Tech, PhD, and so on. Both for the even and odd semesters the results have been announced and the Mark Sheets with details of marks will be provided soon to students.
What is the Procedure to Check the TNJFU Results?
Candidates are required to check their results in the online mode and the steps given below will help them:
- Click on the link tnjfu.ac.in to open the TNJFU website.
- Each candidate will then go to the menu of examinations.
- An option will be there with the name of the results.
- Students will have to open it and provide the details.
- After providing details, the result will be processed.
TNJFU Course Admissions
|BBA Fisheries Business Management||3 Yrs|
|BE Fisheries Engineering||4 Yrs|
|MBA Fisheries Business Management||2 Yrs|
|M.SC Biotechnology||2 Yrs|
|Ph.d. (Life Science)||3 Yrs|
TNJFU Contact Details:
- Address: Vettar River View Campus, Nagapattinam – 611002, Tamil Nadu
- Contact Number: 04365-241444, 04365- 240558
- E-mail: email@example.com
- TNJFU Official Website: www.tnjfu.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for TNJFU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.