TNJFU Admission 2023: The Tamil Nadu Dr J Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, or TNJFU, the application form is released for BSc, BVOC, BTech, BBA, and other courses for session 2023. Applications will be accepted online in the TNJFU till 9 June 2023. The university, located in the southern part of the country, brings some attractive options at the UG and PG levels in streams like technology, & engineering, vocational, business management, biotechnology, and so on.
TNJFU Trending Updates
- TNJFU Admission 2023 has been started for UG courses and the last date is 9 June 2023. Source
- Tamil Nadu State Board result for class 12th has been released. Source
- Admission to various UG programmes for the academic year 2023-24 will be available in the second/third week of May 2023. Source
- Tamil Nadu Dr J Jayalalithaa Fisheries University will conduct the PhD Entrance Exam 2023 on 28 March 2023. Source
- TNJFU has commenced registration for Ph.D. program for the session 2022-23. The last date to apply is 16 March 2023.
- Final online counselling for Admissions scheduled between 28 February 2023 to 03 March 2023 at TNJFU. Source
Applicants may need to use the online portal to register, and complete the admission process in Tamil Nadu DR J Jayalalitha Fisheries University programmes. Several counselling sessions are organized every year for admission to the TNJFU UG, and PG programmes.
- MBA Application form opening and closing date is actively run from November to December. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) application form fee is 500 Indian Rupees.
- UGC-NET or TNJFU entrance test passed candidates can get admission in the Phd programme.
- UG Admissions will start soon in the month of July 2023 at TNFSU. Students must have to check the official prospectus and website.
- Studentscan for BTech, B.F.Sc, BBA, B.Voc along with thier popular specializations at Tamil Nadu Fisheries University.
TNJFU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Fisheries University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.E, B.F.Sc|
|Offered PG Courses||Master of Fisheries Science|
|Ph.D. Courses||Ph.D. (Life Science)|
|Address||Vetter River View Campus,
Nagapattinam – 611 002
TNJFU Admission 2023
The TNJFU University has released the registration form for admission into various UG courses for the academic session 2023, and the last date is 9 June 2023 for TNJFU Admisson 2023.
Students who are interested in pursuing a UG program need to have completed their 10+2 schooling from a recognized board to be eligible. For PG and research programs, students can apply online for courses and sit for entrance exams.
TNJFU UG Admission
Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University has started accepting its application form for all UG courses. The university offers are BFSc and BVoc programs. It generally conducts entrance exams for the selection of students for its courses. It also accepts scores from some of the national or state-level entrance tests.
- B.F.Sc: This course is provided in the area of fisheries science for students having an interest in this field. To be eligible for admission, you must have completed 10+2 in any science subject.
- BE: The UG program of BE is offered across the stream of fisheries engineering, for selection in this course your previous qualification must be 10+2 with PCM as the main study subject.
Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University PG Admission
TNJFU offers MFSc, MTech and MBA courses through the online application form for sessions 2023-24. Those candidates who have UG degrees from any other State Agricultural University and Central University recognized by ICAR can apply for these courses. Students can fill out applications via the online portal along with Rs 1000 as registration fees.
- M.F.Sc: Entrance examinations are used to enroll students in TNJFU’s several MFSc programs. The duration of these programs varies from one to four years. The MFSc programs are offered across the streams of Aquaculture, Fisheries Economics, Fisheries Engineering & Technology, Aquatic Animal Health, Fish Quality Assurance & Management, and so on.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration course is available for students at TNJFU admission. There are special specializations known as Fisheries Enterprise Management. Students who have cleared the graduation degree in the relevant discipline can apply.
TNJFU Application Form 2023
TNJFU University is release the application form for admission into the academic session 2023 at its official website for the UG courses. The application form will be live on the official website and the aspiring students would be needed to fill out the registration form before the last date.
These forms will be easily filled and submitted online by providing all the necessary details about the aspirants. Aspirants will also pay an application fee of INR 1000 generally and INR 500 for SC/ST payable through demand draft in favor of the TNJFU Finance Officer in any national bank.
How To Apply For TNJFU Admission 2023
When applying for TNFU UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses, the steps are different.
Steps To Follow When Applying For UG (B.F.Sc and BE) Courses:
- Applicants must visit the TNJFU website.
- Click the ‘Admission Tab’.
- Download the university prospectus. The prospectus contains the eligibility criteria and the fee structure of the courses.
- Check the eligibility criteria of the courses you want to apply for. If you meet the requirements, proceed with the steps mentioned below.
- Proceed to the “Online Application” tab.
- Select the “Apply Now” tab.
- Share the required details.
- Before saving the details, verify if you have entered the correct information.
- Submit the details after verification.
- Pay the application fee.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS with the login ID and the application number.
- Use the login ID to log in to the portal.
- Download the enrollment form hard copy.
- The application number you have received is for reference when you have admission queries.
- Queries must be sent to the Admission Committee email or mobile number.
- Attach a recent passport-size photo. The photo must be attested by a Group A or Group B officer or the Head of the school or college you used to study.
- The applicant’s guardian or parents must sign the declaration form.
- Applicants must carry the application form and necessary documents during the admission counseling session.
Steps To Follow When Applying For PG (M.F.Sc) and Ph.D. Courses:
- Visit the official university website.
- Download the university prospectus.
- Please fill out the application form.
- Share the correct information or details. After submitting the form, applicants cannot edit or modify the form.
- Attach a recent passport-size photo to the application form.
- The size of the photo must not exceed 50KB.
- Attach a scanned passport-size photo, and the size must not exceed 10KB.
- Applicants seeking relaxation and reservations must upload a certificate from a competent authority as proof.
- The employees of TNFU and the government of Tamil Nadu will also reserve the reservations and relaxation.
- Pay the application fee. The application fee is INR 1 000 for general students and INR 500 for reserved students (SC/ST).
- The application fee must be paid in a demand draft addressed to The Finance Officer, TNFU, Nagapattinam, and can be paid at Nagapattinam.
- UG provisional or degree certificate
- PG provisional or degree certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Migration Certificate
- UG mark sheets and report cards
- PG mark sheets and report cards
- Community certificate
The Tamil Nadu Dr. J Jayalalitha Fisheries University will soon provide students with access to their exams results for the semester at the end of the semester. The results of the exams can be viewed online on the website of the TNJFU. As a student, you may be awaiting results from subjects such as B.Voc, BBA, B-Tech, BFSc, MFSc, MBA, M-Tech, Ph.D., etc. In the coming days, students will be receiving their Mark Sheets as well as details of their grades for both the even and odd semester results.
What is the Procedure to Check the TNJFU Results?
Candidates are required to check their results in online mode and the steps given below will help them:
- Click on the link tnjfu.ac.in to open the TNJFU website.
- Each candidate will then go to the menu of examinations.
- An option will be there with the name of the results.
- Students will have to open it and provide the details.
- After providing details, the result will be processed.
TNJFU Course Admissions
|BBA Fisheries Business Management||3 Yrs|
|BE Fisheries Engineering||4 Yrs|
|MBA Fisheries Business Management||2 Yrs|
|M.SC Biotechnology||2 Yrs|
|Ph.d. (Life Science)||3 Yrs|
TNJFU Contact Details:
- Address: Vettar River View Campus, Nagapattinam – 611002, Tamil Nadu
- Contact Number: 04365-241444, 04365- 240558
- E-mail: email@example.com
- TNJFU Official Website: www.tnjfu.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for TNJFU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.