Tripura University Admission 2022: Tripura University is a state university that offers higher degree courses to candidates in various disciplines. It offers admission to candidates in diverse graduate-level programs. It includes science, management, arts, library science, law, and more.
Tripura University contains good infrastructure that involves bigger classrooms, halls, a library, labs, cafeterias, grounds, parking, and more. It provides a healthy and learning environment to candidates. It has a good culture and management. University will soon announce the admission dates for all the graduate programs for the year 2022.
Tripura University Admission Process 2022-23
- Applicants have to submit the admission form using the online method.
- For that, visit the institute’s webpage and complete the signup process.
- Set up an ID and passcode.
- After this, log in to the page and fill up the form.
- After this, select the program, attach all the required files and pay the application amount online, which is INR 800.
Tripura University Admission 2022 | UG, PG Courses Eligibility Criteria
Tripura University presents some of the following degree courses like BBA, B.Sc, BA, MBA, MCA, M.Com, etc. Students with 10+2 certificates from some known institute with a minimum of 45% scores can apply for UG Courses. And for PG Courses the candidates must have a graduation degree.
Tripura University UG Courses Admission 2022
- BBA: Candidates with a 10+2 degree can apply.
- B.Sc: Candidates with an intermediate degree can apply for this program.
- B.Voc: Candidates with a 10+2 degree can apply.
- BA: Candidates with an intermediate degree can apply.
Tripura University PG Courses Admission 2022
- M.Com: Candidates with a B.Com degree can apply for this course.
- M.Phil: Applicants with a graduate-level degree can apply.
- MBA: Candidates with a BBA degree or equal can apply.
- M.Sc.: Candidates with a B.Sc degree program can apply.
- MCA: Candidates with a BCA degree or equal can apply.
Address: Suryamaninagar, Tripura(W) Pin: 799 022, India
Contact No.: 0381 -2379030