Tumkur University Admission 2023: Tumkur University’s new cycle for fresh admission is going to start in the third week of August. Admission to the university can be successfully taken before the deadline of 07 August 2023 (Tentative). Late submission of applications does allow candidates to get admission, but for this, they are required to pay a late fee. The university unveils programs in a number of streams, such as arts, science, management, and commerce.
Please reach the official website of Tumkur University at www.tumkuruniversity.ac.in to apply for the offered courses for admission. Admission to general, skill-based, and professional courses rely on educational/entrance test scores.
- An application fee of amount 400 Indian Rupees should be paid when enrolling in the Tumkur University UG, and PG courses.
- Tumkur University organizes an entrance test for admission to the Phd degree program.
- Shortlisted candidates are summoned for a personal interview to complete the admission to their desired course.
Tumkur University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Tumkur University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA/B.Sc|
|Offered PG Courses||MA/M.Sc/M.Com|
Vishwavidyanilaya Karyalaya, B.H Road, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572103
Tumkur University Admission 2023
Tumkur University offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. programs. Students will be able to choose courses such as BA, BSc, MA, M.Sc, and M.Com in the academic session of 2023. The applications are available offline and online; students are required to check the eligibility criteria for the program they are enrolling in the admissions process is also open in July.
Some programs require students to take an entrance examination in order to be considered for admission. Merit and entrance test scores play a role in admission. For UG programs, students must have completed their 12th-grade education. PG programs require a graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university, and entrance tests are required for MBA, MCA, and MSW programs.
The Entrance Test is PGCET designed for students, and after the evaluation of the entrance and merit scores, students are eligible for admission. The Application Fee for all programs is 350/- rupees; after filling out the form, students need to complete the fee payment.
Applicants need to read the whole article for the admissions procedure, eligibility, course-wise details, and fee structure details; students also need to go through the entire article and get detailed information related to the university.
Tumkur University UG Admission
Tumkur University offers a variety of UG courses with a variety of specialties. Applicants for admission can study botany, business management, business communication, electronics, Hindi, and other subjects. Candidates who have completed class 12th or an equivalent course from a government-approved school or institution. The admissions method for all courses will be different from either the merit list or the entrance exam.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a full-time 3 years long duration UG degree course. At this university, one can get admission to any of the nine specializations offered for BA courses after completing the 12th class in any stream with 50% marks.
- BFA: Students with a 10+2 from recognized educational boards are eligible with a minimum of 50% marks. Bachelor of Fine Arts is a UG program that takes 3 to 4 years to complete.
- BSW: Bachelor of Social Work takes 3 years to complete. It has the eligibility criteria of 12th class qualification obtained from a recognized educational board with at least 45-50% marks.
Tumkur University PG Admission
To be eligible for PG admissions, a student should have a bachelor’s degree from any UGC-approved university in relevant subjects. Some postgraduate courses demand entrance exams for admission at Tumkur University. Here are some courses mentioned below.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is one of the most demanding courses. The basic eligibility criteria for MBA are passing the Karnataka PGCET Test. The academic qualification required for this course is any bachelor’s degree with 50% marks.
- MCA: A BCA degree should be achieved by every student willing to enroll in the Master of Computer Application course with a minimum mark of 50%. The previous degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university in India.
- MSW: Master of Social Work is a full-time degree program of 2 years for which students need to pass an entrance exam with a qualifying mark. Candidates with bachelor’s degrees or equivalent like BSW can apply for admission to this program.
Tumkur University Application Form 2023
Interested candidates in applying can acquire the forms at the Tumkur University Branch of the State Bank of Mysore. These forms will be filled out and then submitted along with an application fee demand draft. The demand draft will be INR 350 which must be paid by each candidate.
How To Apply For Tumkur University Admission Online?
- Visit www.tumkur university.ac.in.
- Go to the admission bulletin.
- Read the eligibility criteria, fee structure, and all the necessary details regarding admission.
- Go to the Application form link.
- Please fill out the admission form with the required information.
- Verify the details you have entered before submitting.
- Submit the form along with the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
How To Apply For Tumkur University Admission Offline?
- Pay the application fee at any nearest SBI bank.
- Pay the fee through a challan and obtain the application form and prospectus.
- Submit separate application forms for different courses.
- Select the category for which you want to apply for.
- Submit the duly filled application form.
- Entrance test mark sheet
- Passport size photo
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
Tumkur University Course Admissions
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Kannada)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematical Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronic Media)||2 Years|
Tumkur University Placement Cell
The main objective of the placement cell is to get candidates placed in highly reputed national or multinational, Government institutes or organizations, NGOs, and the private sector. The student must register with the Placement Cell to visit Tumkur University and will be offered placement assistance and counseling for self/social entrepreneurship.
The PC will act as an interface between the industry and the students and will primarily enable the students to select from their career options.
Tumkur University Facilities
- Seminar Hall
- Computer Lab
- Emerging Technologies.
- Applied Sciences.
Tumkur University Affiliated Colleges List
- Gotham Buddha Law and Degree College, Madhugiri
- Sri Krishna Law College, Batawadi
- Rajiv Gandhi Teacher Training Institute, Tumkur
- S.V.S. College of Education, Tumkur
- Siddaganga College of Education, Tumkur
- Sree Basaveshwara College of Education, Tiptur
- Sree Krishna College of Education, Batawadi
Tumkur University Department
- Department of Kannada
- Department of Library & Info Science
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Education
- Department of Economics
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Social Works
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Bio-Chemistry
- Department of Fine Arts
Tumkur University Contact Details:
- Address: Vishwavidyanilaya Karyalaya, Bengaluru – Honnavar Rd, Venkatesh Rao Colony, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572103
- Phone: 0816 225 4546
- Tumkur University Official Website: http://tumkuruniversity.ac.in.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Tumkur University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.