Tumkur University Admission 2024: University offers BA, B.Sc, BFA, BSW, MA, M.Com, MBA, MCA and so on UG & PG courses at @http://tumkuruniversity.ac.in. The university offers programs in a number of streams, such as arts, science, management, and commerce. This university will issue application forms for season 2024-25 admissions of UG & PG courses from 1st week of May 2024, and the deadline will be announced in June 2024.
Tumkur University Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Tumkur University|
|Mode of Education||Regular|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Ph.D.|
|Popular Courses||BA Economics, BSc Ecology and Environmental Science, BCom, BBA Marketing, and more|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Merit List, Entrance Exam, Interview|
|Entrance Exam||Karnataka PGCET|
|Placement||TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, and more|
|University Type||State University|
|University Website||Tumkur University official website|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||10+2 with 50% marks from recognized educational board|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||Should have a Graduation degree from an approved University|
Please reach the official website of Tumkur University at www.tumkuruniversity.ac.in to apply for the offered courses for admission. Admission to general, skill-based, and professional courses relies on educational/entrance test scores.
Tumkur University is the best higher education institute in Karnataka state and is located in Tumkur city. Tumkur University has affiliations of NAAC, UGC and AIU. This university has two constituent colleges and 94 affiliated colleges. TU has around 1000+ faculty, and it offers 200+ courses. The most known courses are BA Economics, BSc Ecology and Environmental Science, BCom, BBA Marketing, MSc Electronics Media, MBA HR, and MCA.
- An application fee of amount 400 Indian Rupees should be paid when enrolling in the Tumkur University UG, and PG courses.
- Tumkur University organizes an entrance test for admission to the PhD degree program.
- Shortlisted candidates are summoned for a personal interview to complete the admission to their desired course.
- BCA Data Science and B.Sc. Electronics and Communication are both new courses which is available at Tumkur University.
Tumkur University Courses Admissions 2024
- BA Economics Eligibility: Candidates having 10+2 in any stream are eligible for admission. The selections are non-entrance exam-based. The application fee for this course is INR 1000.
- BSc Ecology and Environmental Science Eligibility: Applicants for this UG program should have at least class 12th education in the Science stream with 50% marks. Admissions to this program are merit-based.
- BBA Marketing Eligibility: Students who have completed 10+2 education with 50% marks in PCM subjects are eligible for this program. Entrance exam-based admissions.
- MSc Electronics Media Eligibility: BSc in Electronic Media or equivalent degree is the minimum criteria for this program with 50% marks. Enrollments are based on Karnataka PGCET. The application fee for this PG course will be INR 1500.
- MBA HR Eligibility: Candidates having a BBA in HR or any UG degree with 50% marks are minimum eligibility. Karnataka PGCET exam-based admissions are offered for this program.
Tumkur University Admission 2024
There are lots of courses available such as BA, MSc, BFA, MCA, MSW, MBA, MCom and so on. Students can apply at @www.tumkuruniversity.ac.in for UG and PG courses.
For UG programs, students must have completed their 12th-grade education. PG programs require a graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university, and entrance tests are required for MBA, MCA, and MSW programs.
PGCET Entrance Test is designed for students, and after the evaluation of the entrance and merit scores, students are eligible for admission. The Application Fee for all programs is 350/- rupees; after filling out the form, students need to complete the fee payment.
For admissions procedure, eligibility, course-specific details, and fee structure, applicants should read the whole article; students should also read the entire article for detailed information on the school.
Tumkur University UG Admission 2024
Tumkur University offers a variety of UG courses with a variety of specialities. Applicants for admission can study botany, business management, business communication, electronics, Hindi, and other subjects. Candidates who have completed class 12 or an equivalent course from a government-approved school or institution. The admissions method for all courses will be different from either the merit list or the entrance exam.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a full-time 3-year-long duration UG degree course. At this university, one can get admission to any of the nine specializations offered for BA courses after completing the 12th class in any stream with 50% marks.
- BFA: Students with a 10+2 from recognized educational boards are eligible with a minimum of 50% marks. Bachelor of Fine Arts is a UG program that takes 3 to 4 years to complete.
- BSW: Bachelor of Social Work takes 3 years to complete. It has the eligibility criteria of 12th class qualification obtained from a recognized educational board with at least 45-50% marks.
- BSc: Tumkur Unversity offers multiple specializations in BSc course. Biotechnology, Mathematics, Physics, Botany etc are top specializations in Tumkur University BSc Course. 10+2 in the science stream is required to enrol on this BSc at Tumkur University.
Tumkur University PG Admission 2024
At PG Level, Students can apply for MBA, MCA, MSW, MA, MEd and so on. Admission will be based on the PGCET Entrance Exam and merit score with 50% minimum score. The application form is now available at @https://tumkuruniversity.ac.in with a registration fee of INR 400.
The admission to the master’s courses students should complete the bachelor’s degree in any relevant stream. The learners can pursue any PG courses that are offered by the university. The university offers numerous courses such as Master of Social Work, MSc, Master of Education, MA, MBA, and so on.
Applicants have to meet the eligibility criteria. The selection of students will be based on merit or entrance exam. Students also have to obtain a good rank in the qualified exams.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is one of the most demanding courses. The basic eligibility criteria for MBA are passing the Karnataka PGCET Test. The academic qualification required for this course is any bachelor’s degree with 50% marks.
- MCA: A BCA degree should be achieved by every student willing to enroll in the Master of Computer Application course with a minimum mark of 50%. The previous degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university in India.
- MSW: Master of Social Work is a full-time degree program of 2 years for which students need to pass an entrance exam with a qualifying mark. Candidates with bachelor’s degrees or equivalent like BSW can apply for admission to this program.
- MA: Masters of Arts is PG level with 2 to 4 years duration at Tumkur University. There are lots of specializations available including MA English, MA Economics, MA Public Administration, MA Social work etc. Those students who have UG degrees in any discipline easily can enrol on this Tumkur University MA course.
- MEd: It is a post-graduate course with 2 to 4 years duration at Tumkur University. This course is directly relevant to the teaching field at Tumkur University. UG Degree (BEd, BPEd, BA in Education, BELED) or any other relevant stream students can take admission into Tumkur University MEd Admission 2024.
Tumkur University Application Form 2024
Candidates interested in applying can obtain the forms at the State Bank of Mysore branch at Tumkur University. Forms must be filled out and accompanied by a demand draft for the application fee. Candidates will be required to pay a demand draft of INR 350.
How To Apply For Tumkur University Admission Online?
Applicants who are looking for TUMKUR University admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate have to complete the admission process. Before filling out the application applicant must read the below interaction to complete the process in a proper manner. following the instructions mentioned below,
- Visit www.tumkur university.ac.in.
- Go to the admission bulletin.
- Read the eligibility criteria, fee structure, and all the necessary details regarding admission.
- Go to the Application form link.
- Please fill out the admission form with the required information.
- Verify the details you have entered before submitting.
- Submit the form along with the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
How To Apply For Tumkur University Admission Offline?
- Pay the application fee at any nearest SBI bank.
- Pay the fee through a challan and obtain the application form and prospectus.
- Submit separate application forms for different courses.
- Select the category for which you want to apply for.
- Submit the duly filled application form.
- Entrance test mark sheet
- Passport size photo
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
Tumkur University Course Admissions
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Kannada)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematical Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronic Media)||2 Years|
Tumkur University Placement Cell
The main objective of the placement cell is to get candidates placed in highly reputed national or multinational, Government institutes or organizations, NGOs, and the private sector. The student must register with the Placement Cell to visit Tumkur University and will be offered placement assistance and counseling for self/social entrepreneurship.
The PC will act as an interface between the industry and the students and will primarily enable the students to select from their career options.
Tumkur University Facilities
- Seminar Hall
- Computer Lab
- Emerging Technologies.
- Applied Sciences.
Tumkur University Affiliated Colleges List
- Gotham Buddha Law and Degree College, Madhugiri
- Sri Krishna Law College, Batawadi
- Rajiv Gandhi Teacher Training Institute, Tumkur
- S.V.S. College of Education, Tumkur
- Siddaganga College of Education, Tumkur
- Sree Basaveshwara College of Education, Tiptur
- Sree Krishna College of Education, Batawadi
Tumkur University Department
- Department of Kannada
- Department of Library & Info Science
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Education
- Department of Economics
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Social Works
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Bio-Chemistry
- Department of Fine Arts
Tumkur University Contact Details:
- Address: Vishwavidyanilaya Karyalaya, Bengaluru – Honnavar Rd, Venkatesh Rao Colony, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572103
- Phone: 0816 225 4546
- Tumkur University Official Website: http://tumkuruniversity.ac.in.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Tumkur University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.