Tumkur University Admission 2023: Tumkur University’s new cycle for fresh admission is going to start in the third week of August 2023 for the next session. Students can enroll for UG, PG, and Phd programmes at the official website. Submit the application date will be expectedly announced soon. The university offers programs in a number of streams, such as arts, science, management, and commerce.
Tumkur University Admission Trending Updates
- TUMKUR University PhD Admission allocation counselling was started on 13 April 2023. Source
- TUMKUR University PG admission for MBA/MCA programme for a remaining seat for the academic session 2023 was 24 February 2023. Check Here
- Tumkur University launched Ten days Research Methodology Course for research scholars in social science pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D will be conducted between 15 February-24 February 2023. Source
Please reach the official website of Tumkur University at www.tumkuruniversity.ac.in to apply for the offered courses for admission. Admission to general, skill-based, and professional courses rely on educational/entrance test scores.
- An application fee of amount 400 Indian Rupees should be paid when enrolling in the Tumkur University UG, and PG courses.
- Tumkur University organizes an entrance test for admission to the PhD degree program.
- Shortlisted candidates are summoned for a personal interview to complete the admission to their desired course.
Tumkur University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Tumkur University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA/B.Sc|
|Offered PG Courses||MA/M.Sc/M.Com|
Vishwavidyanilaya Karyalaya, B.H Road, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572103
Tumkur University Admission 2023
Registration will start soon for an upcoming session at Tumkur University. The last date to apply will announce soon for Tumkur University Admission 2023. The application form will release at online portal of University (www.tumkuruniversity.ac.in). Tumkur University offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. programs. Students will be able to choose courses such as BA, BSc, MA, M.Sc, and M.Com in the academic session of 2023. The applications are available offline and online, students are required to check the eligibility criteria for the program they are enrolling in the admissions process is also open in August.
Some programs require students to take an entrance examination in order to be considered for admission. Merit and entrance test scores play a role in admission. For UG programs, students must have completed their 12th-grade education. PG programs require a graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university, and entrance tests are required for MBA, MCA, and MSW programs.
PGCET Entrance Test is designed for students, and after the evaluation of the entrance and merit scores, students are eligible for admission. The Application Fee for all programs is 350/- rupees; after filling out the form, students need to complete the fee payment.
For admissions procedure, eligibility, course-specific details, and fee structure, applicants should read the whole article; students should also read the entire article for detailed information on the school.
Tumkur University UG Admission
Registration will start soon for Tumkur University Admission 2023. The last date will announce soon for all UG courses. Tumkur University offers a variety of UG courses with a variety of specialties. Applicants for admission can study botany, business management, business communication, electronics, Hindi, and other subjects. Candidates who have completed class 12th or an equivalent course from a government-approved school or institution. The admissions method for all courses will be different from either the merit list or the entrance exam.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a full-time 3 years long duration UG degree course. At this university, one can get admission to any of the nine specializations offered for BA courses after completing the 12th class in any stream with 50% marks.
- BFA: Students with a 10+2 from recognized educational boards are eligible with a minimum of 50% marks. Bachelor of Fine Arts is a UG program that takes 3 to 4 years to complete.
- BSW: Bachelor of Social Work takes 3 years to complete. It has the eligibility criteria of 12th class qualification obtained from a recognized educational board with at least 45-50% marks.
Tumkur University PG Admission
Tumkur University admission process for the post-graduation courses of the upcoming academic session 2023. The admission to the master’s courses students should complete the bachelor’s degree in any relevant stream. The learners can pursue any PG courses that are offered by the university. The university offers numerous courses such as Master of Social Work, MSc, Master of Education, MA, MBA, and so on.
Applicants have to meet the eligibility criteria. The selection of students will be based on merit or entrance exam. Students also have to obtain a good rank in the qualified exams.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is one of the most demanding courses. The basic eligibility criteria for MBA are passing the Karnataka PGCET Test. The academic qualification required for this course is any bachelor’s degree with 50% marks.
- MCA: A BCA degree should be achieved by every student willing to enroll in the Master of Computer Application course with a minimum mark of 50%. The previous degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university in India.
- MSW: Master of Social Work is a full-time degree program of 2 years for which students need to pass an entrance exam with a qualifying mark. Candidates with bachelor’s degrees or equivalent like BSW can apply for admission to this program.
- MA: Masters of Arts is PG level with 2 to 4 years duration at Tumkur University. There are lots of specializations available including MA English, MA Economics, MA Public Administration, MA Social work etc. Those students who have UG degrees in any discipline easily can enrol on this Tumkur University MA course.
Tumkur University Application Form 2023
Candidates interested in applying can obtain the forms at the State Bank of Mysore branch at Tumkur University. Forms must be filled out and accompanied by a demand draft for the application fee. Candidates will be required to pay a demand draft of INR 350.
How To Apply For Tumkur University Admission Online?
Applicants who are looking for TUMKUR University admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate have to complete the admission process. Before filling out the application applicant must read the below interaction to complete the process in a proper manner. following the instructions mentioned below,
- Visit www.tumkur university.ac.in.
- Go to the admission bulletin.
- Read the eligibility criteria, fee structure, and all the necessary details regarding admission.
- Go to the Application form link.
- Please fill out the admission form with the required information.
- Verify the details you have entered before submitting.
- Submit the form along with the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
How To Apply For Tumkur University Admission Offline?
- Pay the application fee at any nearest SBI bank.
- Pay the fee through a challan and obtain the application form and prospectus.
- Submit separate application forms for different courses.
- Select the category for which you want to apply for.
- Submit the duly filled application form.
- Entrance test mark sheet
- Passport size photo
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
Tumkur University Course Admissions
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Kannada)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematical Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronic Media)||2 Years|
Tumkur University Placement Cell
The main objective of the placement cell is to get candidates placed in highly reputed national or multinational, Government institutes or organizations, NGOs, and the private sector. The student must register with the Placement Cell to visit Tumkur University and will be offered placement assistance and counseling for self/social entrepreneurship.
The PC will act as an interface between the industry and the students and will primarily enable the students to select from their career options.
Tumkur University Facilities
- Seminar Hall
- Computer Lab
- Emerging Technologies.
- Applied Sciences.
Tumkur University Affiliated Colleges List
- Gotham Buddha Law and Degree College, Madhugiri
- Sri Krishna Law College, Batawadi
- Rajiv Gandhi Teacher Training Institute, Tumkur
- S.V.S. College of Education, Tumkur
- Siddaganga College of Education, Tumkur
- Sree Basaveshwara College of Education, Tiptur
- Sree Krishna College of Education, Batawadi
Tumkur University Department
- Department of Kannada
- Department of Library & Info Science
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Education
- Department of Economics
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Social Works
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Bio-Chemistry
- Department of Fine Arts
Tumkur University Contact Details:
- Address: Vishwavidyanilaya Karyalaya, Bengaluru – Honnavar Rd, Venkatesh Rao Colony, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572103
- Phone: 0816 225 4546
- Tumkur University Official Website: http://tumkuruniversity.ac.in.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Tumkur University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.