Tumkur University Admission 2022: The last date to apply for Tumkur University UG Admission 2022 is 6 August 2022. After the last date, a fine of INR 1000 will be charged and the last date will be 16 August 2022. Students looking for admission to any of the UG/ PG courses can apply online by visiting the official website.
Tumkur University is located in Tumakuru, Karnataka, established in 2004. It will shortly release a notification for Tumkur University Admission. Candidates seeking admission to numerous UG, PG, and PhD programs. Students can fill out the application form online through the university’s official website by providing all required information.
There are 19 UG departments, 24 PG departments, and 94 affiliated colleges, and it has two constituent colleges at the university. TU will select UG students based on their previous academic merit, while PG candidates will be selected through a counselling round. Various courses provided through these entries are BVA, BBM, BSW, BA, MA, MSW, MVA, etc. The university will soon release the admission form for the session 2022.
Tumkur University Trending Updates:
- Tumkur University UG Admission 2022 last date is 6 August 2022. Click here for more details
- Applications are invited from undergraduate students for the 15th Annual Meeting of Tumkur University, held in February 2022. Click Here
- Inviting application from the eligible Ph.D/D.Litt./D.Sc. candidate for the Fifteenth Annual Convocation of Tumkur University to be held during the month of February-2022. Click here
- To know more announcements visit here.
Tumkur University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Tumkur University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA/B.Sc|
|Offered PG Courses||MA/M.Sc/M.Com|
Vishwavidyanilaya Karyalaya, B.H Road, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572103
Tumkur University Admission 2022
Tumkur University UG Admission 2022 last date is 6 August 2022. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD programs. Students will be able to choose courses such as BA, BSc, MA, M.Sc, and M.Com in the academic session of 2022. The applications are available offline and online; students are required to check the eligibility criteria for the program they are enrolling on the admissions process is also open in July.
Admissions are based on merit and entrance test scores, with some programs requiring students to take an entrance examination. Students must complete their 10th and 12th classes for the UG programs. The PG programs require completing a graduation degree from a UGC recognized university, and for some of the programs like MBA, MCA, and MSW students are required to clear the entrance test.
The Entrance Test is PGCET designed for the students, and after the evaluation of the entrance and merit scores, students are eligible for admission. The Application Fee for all programs is 350/- rupees; after filling out the form, students need to complete the fee payment.
Applicants need to read the whole article for the admissions procedure, eligibility, course wise details, and fee structure details; students also need to go through the entire article and get the detailed information related to the university.
Tumkur University UG Admission
Tumkur University offers a variety of UG courses with a variety of specialities. Applicants for admission can study botany, business management, business communication, electronics, Hindi, and other subjects. Candidates who have completed class 12th or an equivalent course from a government-approved school or institution. The admissions method for all courses will be different from either the merit list or the entrance exam.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a full time 3 years long duration UG degree course. At this university, one can get admission to any of the nine specializations offered for BA courses after completing the 12th class in any stream with 50% marks.
- BFA: Students with a 10+2 from recognized educational boards are eligible with a minimum of 50% marks. Bachelor of Fine Arts is a UG programme that takes 3 to 4 years to complete.
- BSW: Bachelor of Social Work takes 3 years to complete. It has the eligibility criteria of 12th class qualification obtained from a recognized educational board with at least 45-50% marks.
Tumkur University PG Admission
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is one of the most demanding courses. The basic eligibility criteria for MBA are passing the Karnataka PGCET Test. The academic qualification required for this course is any bachelor’s degree with 50% marks.
- MCA: A BCA degree should be achieved by every student willing to enrol in the Master of Computer Application course with a minimum mark of 50%. The previous degree must be obtained from any UGC recognised university in India.
- MSW: Master of Social Work is a full-time degree program of 2 years for which students need to pass an entrance exam with a qualifying mark. Candidates with bachelor’s degrees or equivalent like BSW can apply for admission to this programme.
Tumkur University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||5 June 2022|
|Tumkur University UG Admission Last Date||6 August 2022|
|Entrance Test||7 July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||15 July 2022|
22 August 2022
30 August 2022
5 August 2022
Tumkur University Application Form 2022
Those interested candidates in applying can acquire the forms at the Tumkur University Branch of the State Bank of Mysore. These forms will be filled out and then submitted along with an application fee demand draft. The demand draft will be INR 350 which must be paid by each candidate.
How To Apply For Tumkur University Admission Online?
- Visit www.tumkur university.ac.in.
- Go to the admission 2022 bulletin.
- Read the eligibility criteria, fee structure and all the necessary details regarding the admission.
- Go to the Application form link.
- Please fill out the admission form with the required information.
- Verify the details you have entered before submitting.
- Submit the form along with the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
How To Apply For Tumkur University Admission Offline?
- Pay the application fee at any nearest SBI bank.
- Pay the fee through a challan and obtain the application form and prospectus.
- Submit separate application forms for different courses.
- Select the category for which you want to apply for.
- Submit the duly filled application form.
- Entrance test mark sheet
- Passport size photo
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
Tumkur University Course Admissions
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Kannada)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematical Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronic Media)||2 Years|
Tumkur University Placement Cell
The main objective of the placement cell is to get candidates placed in high reputed national or multinational, Government institutes or organizations, NGOs and the private sector. The student must register with the Placement Cell to visit Tumkur University and will be offered placement assistance and counselling for self/social entrepreneurship.
The PC will act as an interface between the industry and the students and will primarily enable the students to select from their career options.
Tumkur University Facilities
- Seminar Hall
- Computer Lab
- Emerging Technologies.
- Applied Sciences.
Tumkur University Affiliated Colleges List
- Gotham Buddha Law and Degree College, Madhugiri
- Sri Krishna Law College, Batawadi
- Rajiv Gandhi Teacher Training Institute, Tumkur
- S.V.S. College of Education, Tumkur
- Siddaganga College of Education, Tumkur
- Sree Basaveshwara College of Education, Tiptur
- Sree Krishna College of Education, Batawadi
Tumkur University Department
- Department of Kannada
- Department of Library & Info Science
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Education
- Department of Economics
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Social Works
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Bio-Chemistry
- Department of Fine Arts
Tumkur University Contact Details:
- Address: Vishwavidyanilaya Karyalaya, Bengaluru – Honnavar Rd, Venkatesh Rao Colony, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572103
- Phone: 0816 225 4546
- Tumkur University Official Website: http://tumkuruniversity.ac.in.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Tumkur University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.