University of Hyderabad Admission 2023: The University Of Hyderabad has started admission for MBA courses in different disciplines for session 2023. Those who want to take admission can directly fill out the application form. The last date for MBA Admission at University of Hyderabad is 31 January 2023. The University of Hyderabad is famous for offering its PhD and PG courses. Interested students can check their names as per the date of the interview.
Hyderabad University Trending Updates
- CAT 2022 result is out now, Students who are interested in taking an MBA admission at UOH, can apply for MBA program.
- University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2023-25 is ongoing, students can apply till the last date (31 January 2023). Apply Now
In 1974, the university was established, UGC approved, and NAAC accreditation is situated in Hyderabad. Although the university focuses primarily on postgraduate education, it also offers some integrated courses and M.Phil. Various postgraduate and doctoral courses are offered by the university in the fields of engineering, management, science, and technology.
In addition to being recognized by various awards, the university has built a reputable reputation as a provider of high-quality academic training. With 97 courses across 11 different programs, the university offers something for everyone.
Students are invited to register and apply to get admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses on the university’s official website. Generally, the admission forms will be available in the month of March 2023. They can download the admission forms as well. Students can get admission in BA, BSc, BTech, MA, MSc, MBA, MCA, etc.
University Of Hyderabad Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||University of Hyderabad|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A., M.Phil, M.Sc., M.Tech.|
Ph.D. in Computer science, Ph.D. in Mathematics
CUC, Professor CR Rao Rd, P O, Central University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500046
University Of Hyderabad Admission 2023
The last date to apply at University of Hyderabad Admission 2023-24 is 31 January 2023. The admission process to its PG courses will be based on an entrance examination conducted by NTA. The HCU Admission is accepting students’ applications for the year 2023 in both UG and PG courses.
- Students applying for any undergraduate course will have to submit their final mark sheet of the previous study program along with the duly filled admission form and paid fee challan.
- To apply for a postgraduate course, students will need to submit their final semester grade sheet from the previous program. In addition, they will need to submit a duly filled admission form with a fee challan.
HCU will be accepting students’ applications for the UG courses with an intermediate degree in the relevant disciplines.
Hyderabad University UG Admission
BA, BE, BSC, and BTech are the offered courses for the bachelor’s degree program study. Students in the technical and engineering field have well-mannered course study provided with faculty assistance.
Admission intake for these courses requires the completion of intermediate studies from a relevant stream study also students need to clear the entrance examination which is a must for the selection. The fresh academic session will begin in August 2023.
- B.Tech: The University Of Hyderabad is offering admissions to a four-year Bachelor of Technology program. Applicants who have completed their 12th grade with an aggregate of 60% can apply for admission to this course at the University of Hyderabad.
- B.Sc: For admission to this course, students must have completed their intermediate in science with an aggregate of 60%. Previous education must be from a recognized Indian board of education.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a three-year degree program available in many different specializations. This course is open to students who have completed 12 years of education in any stream with a minimum grade point average of 60%.
University of Hyderabad PG Admission
Admission for the PG programs at the University of Hyderabad will soon open for session 2023. Registration forms are available at www.acad.uohyd.ac.in. The basis of enrollment at the University is based upon the Common University Entrance Test or CUET PG 2023. Students must meet the minimum requirements for their desired PG course at the University of Hyderabad. There are a variety of courses available, such as MA, MCom, MSc, MBA, & more.
Hyderabad University will be accepting applications from students for the Postgraduate courses that have got a bachelor’s degree in the relevant disciplines.
- MA: Applicants can apply for Master of Arts programs in a variety of disciplines at the University of Hyderabad. Students with a bachelor’s degree in arts with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply. Admission will be based on merit, so students with higher scores will be admitted.
- MBA: UOH offers a postgraduate level professional degree programme called Master of Business Administration. Students must have a bachelor’s degree, such as a BBA, to qualify for this course. Students will be admitted based on their performance in the qualifying entrance exam. The most common entrance exam for MBA admission is the CAT/MAT.
University of Hyderabad PhD Admission
UOH PhD Admission 2023 will soon start based on the entrance test score. There are different schools or departments present at University through which research-level education is offered in multiple specializations. All the application forms are available at @www.acad.uohyd.ac.in. The University of Hyderabad Admission to all the PhD Programs will be done based on the performance in the Written Test and Interview. The Interview schedule for PhD courses has been released by University of Hyderabad.
Hyderabad University Application Form 2023
- Mode Of Application: The application form is filled out online and submitted online on the university admission portal: http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/ee21.html. The institution does not accept admission forms sent through registered or speed post or other courier services.
- Mode Of Payment: Students must pay an admission fee to get the admission form. The admission fee can be paid through internet banking or using a debit card or credit banking. The admission fees are mentioned below.
- Contact Details: Applicants must have their mobile number and a valid email address. The contact details must continue working until the end of the admission process. The UOH admission office will send notifications and updates on the given mobile number or email address.
- The provisional and merit list will be uploaded on the university admission portal, and there will be no personal communication regarding this issue. The lists will be uploaded to the admission portal on the scheduled dates.
- The admission committee does not require hardcopy score sheets and certificates from the general students.
- International students and sponsored category students must submit their original hard copy score sheets and certificates.
Students interested in the admission process must first register themselves using their last name, middle name, first name, active and valid phone number, active, course name, category, and valid email address. Please fill out the admission form and submit it before the scheduled deadline. The deadline will be announced on this website. The steps mentioned below will guide you to fill out the admission form.
How To Apply For Hyderabad University Admission?
- Visit the University of Hyderabad’s official site.
- Click on this link: http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/ee21.html.
- Select the admission portal.
- Share the required academic and personal details.
- Scan the mark sheets and certificates and upload them on the admission form.
- Proceed to SUBMIT the admission form.
- Pay the admission fees through the online payment gateway. The admission fee must be paid using internet banking, debit cards, and credit cards. The admission fees will be mentioned below.
- Submit the admission form.
- Keep the admission number for future office use.
Admission Fee: The admission fee differs from category to category. The admission fees are listed in the table below:
Students must have the following score sheets and certificates before applying. The Indian student must submit the score sheets and certificates online only. International students and Sponsored category students must submit original hardcopy score sheets and certificates during the counseling session. The score sheets and certificates required are mentioned below:
- Passport size photographs
- Banking details
- Proof of residence
- Birth certificate
- Identity proof
- Active phone number
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Valid and active email address
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Provisional and original degree
Follow the instructions listed below when uploading your score sheets and certificates:
- Upload the most recent passport-size photo, which is coloured and was taken on a white background.
- Make Sure your eyes are clear and if you wear spectacles, check for unwanted shadows.
- Do not upload pictures taken wearing a hat, cap, or dark glasses.
- You can upload photos when you are wearing religious headgear.
- The size dimensions must be 200*300 pixels.
- The size must not be more than 50KB.
- The applicant’s signature must be on a white background.
- The signature must be signed in a black/blue ballpoint pen.
- The signature will be used during the entrance examination. If your admission form signature does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, you will not be accepted in the examination hall.
- The signature sizes are 140 x 60 pixels.
- The size of the scanned picture must not exceed 10KB.
Hyderabad University Entrance Exam
Once a year, the University of Hyderabad Entrance Exam is held. In order to select eligible candidates, a written exam is conducted. Annually, UOH conducts this entrance exam to evaluate the performance of applicants. Students can apply for this entrance exam online through the University’s application system. For this purpose, https://uohyd.ac.in is the link to have an access to UOH’s official online webpage and appear in the exam.
Usually, this entrance exam is for a course such as Integrated MSc, MPH, and MBA degree programs. The pattern of the exam will be completely dependent on the courses one has selected and the syllabus for the test will be given differently for different courses in the same way. An online Computer Bases Test will be there for checking eligibility. Like many other entrance exams, this will also have a total of 100 questions. For these questions, it is called a paper of 100 marks.
University of Hyderabad Result
UOH result will contain entrance exam results for various PG Program admissions. These PG programs are MPA, MA, MSc, M.Phil and PhD. According to the Results announced by the UOH administration, the candidate needed to enter their name and PG course roll number on the university website.
What is the Procedure for Checking UOH Results?
The actions listed below must be followed by students to check the UOH Result:
- Open website of UOH which is www.uohyd.ac.in.
- You will reach the UOH homepage. On the homepage, you have to enter “Latest announcements”.
- In the Latest Announcements link, you will find UOH Entrance Exam Result.
- Click on results.
- Select your field of study or course.
- Finally, after selecting your course, you will get UOH result. View and download it.
Hyderabad University Course Admissions
|Optometry & Vision Sciences|
|Mathematics / Applied Mathematics|
|Statistics – OR|
|Plant Biology & Biotechnology|
|Ocean & Atmospheric Sciences|
|MPH||Master of Public Health|
|Integrated Circuit Technology|
|MBA||Health Care & Hospital Management|
|Art History & Visual Studies|
|M.Phil||English Language Studies|
|Dalit and Adivasi Studies and Translation|
|Social Exclusion & Inclusive Policy|
|Ph.D.||Dalit and Adivasi Studies and Translation|
|English Language Studies|
|Folk Culture Studies|
|Science Technology & Society Studies|
|Earth & Space Sciences|
|Social Exclusive & Inclusive Policy|
Contact Details of Hyderabad University:
- Address: University Of Hyderabad, Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500046, India
- Contact No.: +91-40-23132102, +91-40-23132103
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- University Of Hyderabad Official Website: https://uohyd.ac.in
Some Other Universities-
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about the University Of Hyderabad Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.