University of Hyderabad Admission 2022: 22 May 2022 is the last date to apply for UOH Admission 2022-23. Admission to the UG courses at the University Of Hyderabad will be based on the score of the Common Universities Entrance Test. NTA has released registration for the CUET UG 2022. Students who want to be admitted to any of the bachelor’s degrees must qualify for the entrance test. The registration process is still going on, and students can apply for the CUET 2022 until May 22, 2022 (Extended).
The University Of Hyderabad has started admission for all the UG PG courses with different disciplines. Those who want to take admission can directly fill out the application form. HCU MBA Admission 2022-23 has begun & the online interview/ group discussion on the basis of CAT Exam 2021 will be tentatively held between 11th April to 13 April 2022. Interested students can check their names as per the date of the interview.
In 1974. the university was established, UGC approved, and NAAC accreditation is situated in Hyderabad. The University of Hyderabad is famous for offering its PhD and PG courses.
Students are invited to register and apply to get admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses on the university’s official website. They can download the admission forms as well. Students can get admission in BA, BSc, BTech, MA, MSc, MBA, MCA, etc.
University of Hyderabad Trending Updates:
- Admission to the 5-year integrated program will be conducted through CUET 2022. The domain and language papers must be taken by candidates applying for PG courses. Click here for details.
- CUET 2022 registrations are going to start on 6 April and the last date to apply is extended from 6 May to 22 May 2022. The online portal is @cuet.samarth.ac.in. Click here
- MBA Admissions at the University of Hyderabad will be conducted online between 11 and 13 April 2022. Click here for more details.
- The University of Hyderabad will soon release application forms for its UG & PG courses in sessions 2022-23. Visit here
- A list of candidates selected for PhD admission to the University Of Hyderabad for the 2022 academic year has been released. Click here
- The Institutional Ethics Committee (IEC) meeting of UoH is scheduled to be held in the third week of March 2022. Students need to submit their proposals by 11 March 2022. For more details click here.
- Admission has been started for the sessions 2022-23 of the MBA program. Click Here
- The last date to apply for admission to the MBA program was 15 February 2022. Click Here
University Of Hyderabad Admission Highlights
|University Name||University of Hyderabad|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A., M.Phil, M.Sc., M.Tech.|
Ph.D. in Computer science, Ph.D. in Mathematics
CUC, Professor CR Rao Rd, P O, Central University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500046
University Of Hyderabad Admission 2022
The HCU Admission is accepting students’ applications for the year 2022-23 in both UG and PG courses.
- Students applying for any undergraduate course will have to submit their final mark sheet of the previous study program along with the duly filled admission form and paid fee challan.
- To apply for a postgraduate course, students will need to submit their final semester grade sheet from the previous program. In addition, they will need to submit a duly filled admission form with fee challan.
HCU will be accepting students’ applications for the UG courses with an intermediate degree in the relevant disciplines.
Hyderabad University UG Admission
- B.Tech: The University Of Hyderabad is offering admissions to a four-year Bachelor of Technology program. Applicants who have completed their 12th grade with an aggregate of 60% can apply for admission to this course at University of Hyderabad.
- B.Sc: For admission to this course, students must have completed their intermediate in science with an aggregate of 60%. Previous education must be from a recognized Indian board of education.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a three-year degree program available in many different specializations. This course is open to students who have completed 12 years of education in any stream with a minimum grade point average of 60%.
University of Hyderabad PG Admission
Hyderabad University will be accepting applications of the students for the Postgraduate courses that have got a bachelor’s degree in the relevant disciplines.
- MA: Applicants can apply for Master of Arts programs in a variety of disciplines at the University of Hyderabad. Students with a bachelor’s degree in arts with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply. Admission will be based on merit, so students with higher scores will be admitted.
- MBA: UOH offers a postgraduate level professional degree programme called Master of Business Administration. Students must have a bachelor’s degree, such as a BBA, to qualify for this course. Students will be admitted based on their performance in the qualifying entrance exam. The most common entrance exam for MBA admission is the CAT/MAT.
University Of Hyderabad Admission Important Dates
For UG Courses:
|Application form Opens||4th week of May 2022|
|End date of application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Merit List||4th week of June 2022|
|Counseling||1st week of July 2022|
For PG Courses:
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||2nd week of July 2022|
1st week of August 2022
4th week of August 2022
For Ph.D. Courses:
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Application Form ends||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Merit List||4th Week of July 2022|
1st week of August 2022
3rd week of August 2022
Hyderabad University Entrance Exam
The University of Hyderabad or UOH Entrance Exam is held once a year. It is a written exam that is conducted for the purpose to select eligible candidates. UOH conducts this entrance exam to evaluate the performance of applicants and this exam is held every year. The University runs an online application system for this entrance exam so that students can easily apply. For this purpose, https://uohyd.ac.in is the link to have an access to UOH’s official online webpage and appear in the exam.
Usually, this entrance exam is for a course such as Integrated MSc, MPH, and MBA degree programs. The pattern of the exam will be completely dependent on the courses one has selected and the syllabus for the test will be given differently for different courses in the same way. An online Computer Bases Test will be there for checking the eligibility. Like many other entrance exams, this will also have a total of 100 questions. For these questions, it is called a paper of 100 marks.
Hyderabad University Application Form 2022
- Mode Of Application: The application form is filled out online and submitted online on the university admission portal: http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/ee21.html. The institution does not accept admission forms sent through the registered or speed post or other courier services.
- Mode Of Payment: Students must pay an admission fee to get the admission form. The admission fee can be paid through internet banking or using a debit card or credit banking. The admission fees are mentioned below.
- Contact Details: Applicants must have their mobile number and a valid email address. The contact details must continue working until the end of the admission process. The UOH admission office will send notifications and updates on the given mobile number or email address.
- The provisional and merit list will be uploaded on the university admission portal, and there will be no personal communication regarding this issue. The lists will be uploaded to the admission portal on the scheduled dates.
- The admission committee does not require hardcopy score sheets and certificates from the general students.
- International students and sponsored category students must submit their original hard copy score sheets and certificates.
The admission form will be released in July. Students interested in the admission process must first register themselves using their last name, middle name, first name, active and valid phone number, active, course name, category, and valid email address. Please fill out the admission form and submit it before the scheduled deadline. The deadline will be announced on this website. The steps mentioned below will guide you to fill out the admission form.
How To Apply For Hyderabad University Admission-
- Visit the University of Hyderabad’s official site.
- Click on this link: http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/ee21.html.
- Select the admission portal.
- Share the required academic and personal details.
- Scan the mark sheets and certificates and upload them on the admission form.
- Proceed to SUBMIT the admission form.
- Pay the admission fees through the online payment gateway. The admission fee must be paid using internet banking, debit cards, and credit cards. The admission fees will be mentioned below.
- Submit the admission form.
- Keep the admission number for future office use.
Admission Fee: The admission fee differs from category to category. The admission fees are listed in the table below:
Students must have the following score sheets and certificates before applying. The Indian student must submit the score sheets and certificates online only. International students and Sponsored category students must submit original hardcopy score sheets and certificates during the counseling session. The score sheets and certificates required are mentioned below:
- Passport size photographs
- Banking details
- Proof of residence
- Birth certificate
- Identity proof
- Active phone number
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Valid and active email address
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Provisional and original degree
Follow the instructions listed below when uploading your score sheets and certificates:
- Upload the most recent passport size photo, which is coloured and was taken on a white background.
- Make Sure your eyes are clear and if you wear spectacles, check for unwanted shadows.
- Do not upload pictures taken wearing a hat, cap, or dark glasses.
- You can upload photos when you are wearing religious headgear.
- The size dimensions must be 200*300 pixels.
- The size must not be more than 50KB.
- The applicant’s signature must be on a white background.
- The signature must be signed in a black/blue ballpoint pen.
- The signature will be used during the entrance examination. If your admission form signature does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, you will not be accepted in the examination hall.
- The signature sizes are 140 x 60 pixels.
- The size of the scanned picture must not exceed 10KB.
Hyderabad University Admission Offered Courses
|Optometry & Vision Sciences|
|Mathematics / Applied Mathematics|
|Statistics – OR|
|Plant Biology & Biotechnology|
|Ocean & Atmospheric Sciences|
|MPH||Master of Public Health|
|Integrated Circuit Technology|
|MBA||Health Care & Hospital Management|
|Art History & Visual Studies|
|M.Phil||English Language Studies|
|Dalit and Adivasi Studies and Translation|
|Social Exclusion & Inclusive Policy|
|Ph.D.||Dalit and Adivasi Studies and Translation|
|English Language Studies|
|Folk Culture Studies|
|Science Technology & Society Studies|
|Earth & Space Sciences|
|Social Exclusive & Inclusive Policy|
Contact Details of Hyderabad University:
- Address: University Of Hyderabad, Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500046, India
- Contact No.: +91-40-23132102, +91-40-23132103
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Some Other Universities-
Be the first to leave a review.