UPRTOU Admission 2022: UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University Admission January session 2022 has been closed now, the last date for online application form submission was 10 April 2022. It offers UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate courses for open and distance learning studies. Admissions for Certificate, Diploma, and PG Diploma courses have begun for the January 2022 session.
- Some compulsory eligibility says that students enrolling in a B.Ed course must complete their Bachelors and Master’s degree and should obtain 50% marks. To check more details, students should visit the official website link.
- Application Fees:- For intaking admissions, students need to go through the registration process, and the registration fee for the general category is 1000- rupees, and for the Reserved category like SC/ST, the fee is 550/- rupees.
Note:- The fees are subject to change so students should check the official website for such details.
The Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) offers 16 programs in various fields. UPRTOU offers BFA, B.tech, Bachelor of science, BCA, BBA, B.Ed, B.Lib.I.Sc in Arts, Business, Technology, Administration, Teaching, and so on. Applicants must have completed a 10+2 or Degree to get admission to these courses at UPRTOU.
UPRTOU Trending Updates:
- The last date of admission to all offered courses 2nd and 3rd year was 20 April 2022. All students must submit applications before the last date. Click here
- UPRTOU Admission January session 2022 has been closed now, the last date of admission was 10 April 2022. Click here for more details.
- The university has released the timetable for BLIS & MLIS practical examinations for December 2021. Click here
- Certificate, Diploma, and PG Diploma programs have begun for the January 2022 session. Applications are accepted until March 31, 2022. The university will not be accepting new students for UG & PG courses during this session. Click here for more details
- UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University has released the final datasheet for the December examination 2021. Click here
UPRTOU Admission Highlights
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BCA|
|Offered PG Courses||MBA, MCA|
Certificate Course in Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CMAP)
|Address||Shantipuram Awas Yojna(Sector-F), Phaphamau, Prayagraj – 211013, India|
www.uprtou.ac.in Admission 2022
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University accepts applications for UG, PG, Certificate, and Diploma courses. The university offers these courses through distance learning, and the application process is online on the university’s official site. The university offers various UG courses such as BSc, BA, BBA, BCA, BCom, etc., and PG courses such as MSc, MA, MBA, MCom, MCA, etc.
The admission process is online on the university’s official site: www.uprtou.ac.in. Fill out the admission form online and submit it on the website. There is no offline process, and application forms should be sent online; there is no need to visit the university campus.
After filing the application form, applicants must pay an application fee. The registration fee is INR 1000 for the general category and INR 550 for the special category. The application fee must be paid online using debit cards, credit cards, or any form of net banking.
UPRTOU UG Admission
The university accepts students that have passed class 10 + 2 from a recognized university.
- B.Com: Students who wish to pursue this course must have graduated from class 10 + 2 from a recognized institution. Students must have studied Commerce in their lower-class 10 + 2.
- BA: Students must have passed class 10 + 2 with English as a mandatory subject. A minimum mark of 50% must be passed by candidates to get a seat in this programme.
- BCA: A minimum qualification needed for its eligibility is class 12 where students are eligible based on a 50% average score.
UPRTOU B.Ed Admission
- UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University offers a Bachelor of Education programme to students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognised university in India.
- Candidates also need to qualify for an entrance test conducted by the university followed by a counselling round.
- The admission will be based on merit scored by the students in the entrance test. Those candidates who have successfully completed the BEd degree can make a career in the teaching field.
UPRTOU PG Admission
The university accepts students with a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field. The degree must be from a UGC-recognized university or equivalent board.
- MA: UPRTOU accepts students from a variety of disciplines for the MA program. Applicants with an interest in languages such as English, comparative literature, Gujarati, Sanskrit, political science, etc. To be admitted to the MA program, applicants must meet the institution’s basic requirements. The student must hold a BA in the stream in which they are applying, from a university recognized by the UGC. The admission will be based on merit scored by the candidate in the last qualifying examination.
- M.Sc: Students must have graduated from the BSc field relevant to the MSc specialization they are applying for. The UG degree must be from a college approved by the UGC or any equivalent board.
- MBA: These admissions will be merit cum entrance exam based. Apart from the JU-EE score, a 55% score for a BBA degree is also needed.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BA Education Admission||PhD Admission|
|BSc Admission||MCA Admission|
|BPharma Admission||MCom Admission|
|BLIS Admission||MLIS Admission|
|BEd Admission||MPharma Admission|
|BA Admission||MSc Admission|
UPRTOU Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||5 June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||25 July 2022|
7 August 2022
14 August 2022
UPRTOU Application Form 2022
Students interested in taking admission at UPRTOU University must have a valid and active mobile number and an active email address. The email address and phone number are used for the enrollment process.
The registration process is on the university website: www.uprtou.ac.in. The university runs the admission process online only, and it does not accept application forms through offline mode.
The university invites applications from eligible students only. Applicants are responsible for checking the eligibility criteria required by the university before starting the application process. Share your first name, last name, middle name and contact details to register.
The admission is based on the first-come, first-served policy. The university uses marks from the previous graduating level to evaluate students’ provisional and merit lists.
Applicants must complete the application form and submit it before the scheduled dates. To access the enrollment form, applicants must apply for an application fee. The application fee can be paid through net banking, debit cards or credit cards.
How To Apply For UPRTOU Admission?
- Candidates should go to the college’s official website to fill out an application form for all programs.
- Candidates must complete the application form, submit all necessary documents, and pay the application cost.
- Submit the application form after paying the application costs.
- Candidates will be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis and on the basis of their academic performance in the initial qualifying test.
- During the admission process, candidates must have the following papers with them.
- Marking Sheet for Class X
- Mark Sheet & Certificate of Completion for Class XII
- Graduation Mark Sheet & Certificate of Completion (if required)
- Certificate of Character (Original)
- Photographs the size of a passport
- Certificate of Caste (if required)
UPRTOU Entrance Exam 2022
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University Entrance Exam or UPRTOU-EE is an annual admission test. UPRTOU conducts this entrance exam at a national level, and students from any area can get access. This entrance exam is going to be taken in the offline mode while the application mode of this exam is online. The applications can be submitted by visiting the link http://www.uprtou.ac.in and getting updates regarding the application.
The degree programs such as BCA, B.Com, BSc, BBA, BA, M.Com, MCA, MA, MBA, and MSc are available for admission on merit and JU-EE score based. The syllabus for each course will vary depending on the study stream and level of the course. Each test question paper will follow a different pattern. Almost 100 questions will be included in the question paper, and the objective type will be all questions. There will be only positive marking and no negative marking for answers.
UPRTOU Course Admissions
|Bachelor in Tourism Studies||–|
|Food and Nutrition|
|Master of Journalism||–|
|Diploma||Health Education and Nutrition (DHEN)|
|Rural Development (DRD)|
|Dietetics and Nutrition (DCDN)|
|Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)|
|Fashion Designing (DFD)|
|Textile Designing (DTD)|
|Home Arts (DHA)|
|Applied Statistics and Computer (DASC)|
|Urdu Journalism & Mass Communication (DUJMC)|
|Urdu News Reading & Anchoring (DUNRA)|
|Vedic Mathematics (DVM)|
|Web Technology (DWT)|
|Daosy Technology (DDT)|
|Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (DVAPFV)|
|Agri-business Management (DABM)|
|Watershed Management (DWM)|
|PG Diploma||Translation (PGDT)|
|Creative Writing in Hindi (PGDCWH)|
|Educational Administration (PGDEA)|
|Environment and Sustainable Development (PGD-ESD)|
|Electronic Media Management and Film Production (PGDEM & FP)|
|Vocational Guidance and Career Counselling (PGDVGCC)|
|Distance Education (PGDDE)|
|Functional Hindi (PGDFH)|
|Rural Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDRJMC)|
|Green Social Work (PGDGSW)|
|Bio-Statistics and Demography (PGDBSD)|
|Bio-Statistics and Population Studies (PGDBSPS)|
|Dietetics and Therapeutic Nutrition (PGDDTN)|
|Hospital and Public Health Management (PGDHHM)|
|Spiritual Tourism (PGDST)|
|Counselling & Clinical Psychology (PGDCCP)|
|Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC)|
|Financial Management (PGDFM)|
|International Marketing and E-Business (PGDIMB)|
|Marketing Management (PGDMM)|
|Production Management (PGDPM)|
|Human Resource Development (PGDHRD)|
|Computer Application Programme (PGDCA)|
|Agricultural Extension (PGDAE)|
|Goods & Services Tax (PGDGST)|
- Certificate in Post Harvest Technology and Value Addition (CPHT&VA)
- Certificate in Cultivation of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CCMAP)
- Certificate in Livestock Production System (CLPS)
- Certificate in Child Care & Nutrition (CCCN)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Food (CNF)
- Certificate in Human Rights (CHR)
- Certificate in Women’s Empowerment and Development (CWED)
- Certificate in Yoga (CCY)
- Certificate Course in Carpet and Textile Technology (CCTT)
- Certificate in Applied Criminology (CAC)
- Certificate in Fashion Designing (CFD)
- Certificate in Textile Designing (CTD)
- Certificate in Rural Journalism and Mass Communication (CRJMC)
- Certificate in Computer Course (CCC)
- Certificate in Applied Statistics and Computer (CASC)
- Certificate in Forensic Science (CFS)
- Certificate Programme in Laboratory Technique (CPLT)
- Certificate Course in Computer Animation (CCCA)
- Certificate Course in Web Designing and Development (CCWD)
- Certificate Course in Linux Administration (CCLA)
- Certificates Courses in Waste Water Treatment (CWWT)
- Certificates Courses in Natural Resources and Sustainable Development (CNSD)
- Certificates in Environmental Studies (CES)
- Certificates in Printing Technology (CPT)
- Certificates in Organic Farming (COF)
- Certificates Programme in Gardening (CPIG)
- Certificate in Gds oss & Services Tax (CGST)
- Certificate in Vedic Mathematics (CVM)
- Awareness Programme on Panchayati Raj (APPR)
- Awareness Programme in Yoga (APY)
- Awareness Programme on Daosy Farming (APDF)
- Awareness Programme in Child Care and Nutrition (APCCN)
- Awareness Programme in Nutrition and Food (APNF)
- Awareness Programme in Good Governance in New India (APGGNI)
- Awareness Programme in Kumbh Darshan (APKD)
- Awareness Programme on Anatyoday (APAY)
- Awareness Programme on Ekatam Manavwad (APAM)
- Awareness Programme on Share Market and Mutual Funds (APSM&FM)
- Awareness Programme on Insurance and Banking Services (APIBS)
- Awareness Programme on Jammu & Kasmos (APJK)
- Awareness Programme in Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA)
Ability Enhancement Compulsory Courses
- Ability Enhancement Course in Hindi
- Ability Enhancement Course in English
- Ability Enhancement Course in Environment Awareness
Skill Enhancement Courses:
- Skill Enhancement Course on Science & Technology
- Skill Enhancement Course on Indian Culture &Tourism
- Skill Enhancement Course on Secretarial Practices
- Skill Enhancement Course on Insurance
- Advance Organic Chemistry
- Discrete Mathematics
- Bio-analytical techniques
- Modern physics
- Elementary Analysis
- Economic Zoology and Environmental biology
- Numerical Methods & Basic Computer Knowledge
- Clinical biochemistry
- Retail Management
- Sales Management
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business
- Computer fundamentals
- Business Communication
U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University is in Allahabad, and it was set up by Act No. 10/1999 passed by the U.P. Legislature, and signed by the Governor of the state on March 24, 1999. U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University set it up under that law. Purusottam Das Tandon Ji, an Indian who was very good at what he did, is the name of this place. It’s possible to take classes at the university for undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and other programmes.
- Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University provides BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BBA, B.Ed, B.Lib.I.Sc and other undergraduate programs in Arts, Commerce, Science, Management, Education. Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or Graduation to be admitted to such programs at UPRTOU.
- Candidates must have completed their graduation to be admitted to such PG programmes as MA, MCom, MSc, MBA, MCA etc at UPRTOU.
Rajarshi Tandon Open University is a remote learning institution in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. Students studying Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, Social Science, Computer Science, Home Science, and other disciplines may enrol in UG, PG, Certificates, Awareness, Diploma, and Postgraduate Diploma programs.
UPRTOU Contact Details:
- Address: Shantipuram Awas Yojna(Sector-F), Phaphamau, Prayagraj – 211013, India
- Contact No.: 0532-2447035 0532-2447036
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPRTOU Official Website: www.uprtou.ac.in.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for UPRTOU Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.