Vinoba Bhave University Admission 2024: Vinoba Bhave University is Located in Hazaribagh, Jharkhand. The admission season 2024 at this university is starting from 01 June 2024, and the deadline will be 29 June 2024. Also, students should go through the eligibility criteria, which are designed for the students. The Merit-based selection is made for the UG program, whereas students for the PG and Ph.D. programs need to go through the entrance exams like JCECE/ JEE/ GATE/ NEET/ DEET/ CAT/ MAT.
VBU Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Vinoba Bhave University|
|Mode of Education||Regular|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Doctorate|
|Popular Courses||MBA, B.Tech, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, Ph.D and more|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance exam and Merit List|
|Entrance Exam||GATE, NEET, DEET, JCECE, JEE|
|Placement||Arnav Infosoft, TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, and more|
|University Type||Public University|
|University Website||VBU Official Website|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||10+2 pass with minimum 50% scores|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university|
All these exams are designed for programs like MBA, B Tech, MTech, and PhD courses. Also, students for the BPT course need to go through the university entrance test.
VBU holds affiliations with UGC, AICTE, NCTE, and AIU. It has around 500 faculty members and 100+ affiliated colleges. VBU is offering education through 100+ courses at different levels. The most popular courses at this university are BTech, BBA, BCA, BSc, MCom, MSc, and MA.
Registration Fees:- The Vinoba Bhave University Application fees for the general category is 1000/- rupees, and for the reserved category, students need to pay 750/-.
The Vinoba Bhave University (VBU) has a lot of different UG and PG programs for students who want to study there. To get into these programs, students have to pass union and state entrance exams.
- VBU Admission Applicants for B.Tech and M.Tech must have valid JEE Main and GATE scores.
- Vinoba Bhave University Admission to MBBS and BDS is based on the NEET score.
- JCECE results are required for MCA enrollment.
- Vinoba Bhave University’s admission official website has registration forms.
- Applications must be forwarded to the institution with a fee of INR 1000, students can collect by paying the application fee.
A placement cell at the university assists students with placement as well as providing placement assistance. For UG students, a median salary of INR 2 LPA was negotiated during a recent placement drive. There were 199 students in the program, and 109 of them were placed.
VBU Courses Admissions 2024
- BTech Eligibility: Minimum eligibility for this UG degree is 10+2 with 50% marks. Class 12 education must be completed with PCM Subjects. JEE Main entrance exam will be conducted for admissions to this program. The application form fee for the BTech program of VBU is INR 2000.
- BBA Eligibility: Aspirants for this course must have class 12th education completed with 50% marks and science stream. No entrance exam will be conducted. Merit-based admissions depend on 10+2 marks.
- BCA Eligibility: 10+2 with mathematics and 50% marks are eligibility criteria. VBU offers merit-based admissions for this program.
- MSc Eligibility: Having a BSc or equal degree with 50% marks is eligibility for this PG program of VBU. It is offered in multiple specializations, and candidates should have a UG degree in a relevant field.
- MCom Eligibility: BCom or equivalent degree in commerce stream is the minimum criteria for admission. Merit-based admissions are offered. The application fee for this PG degree is INR 1500.
Vinoba Bhave University Admission 2024
Students who have completed 12th from any well-known institute can apply for any UG course. University also conducts entrance exams for some courses like MBBS, MBA, etc. For PG programs, the minimum eligibility is to have a bachelor’s degree with 50% or more marks.
VBU offers UG courses like BCA, B.Com, BBA, and B.Ed., along with BSc, and BA, in various specializations. Except for B.Ed, BPT, and LLB, admission to all other courses will be made on merit. Vinoba Bhave University Admission to PG courses will be dependent on the entrance exam score. At the PG level, the courses taught are M.Ed., M.Com, MSc, MCA, MA, and MBA. Overall VBU offers a total of 40 UG and PG programs.
VBU UG Admission 2024
The University provides admission to courses such as BCA, B.Com, BBA, and B.Ed., along with BSc, and BA are offered to students who want to opt for the Bachelor’s degree programs studies. There are a variety, of course, specializations that are offered for VBU UG admission.
There are no entrance exams for admission to the school, the admissions are based on the merit scores of the students. If you are interested in applying for admission to the program, you must have completed your intermediate studies in a relevant field of study.
- BA: In order to apply for admission into the Bachelor of Arts course students have to clear 10+2 with 50% marks in the examination of the central or state board of education. In this university, various specializations are available such as History, Political Science, English, and many others.
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG-level degree program that takes 3 years to complete. Selection for a B.Com degree is ensured by candidates who have an intermediate passed in any field from a well-known board of study.
- B.Ed: Those candidates who want to make a career in the teaching line must opt BEd program. Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate-level course that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. Students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline to be entitled to be eligible for Vinoba Bhave University admission to this program.
- Bachelor in AI & ML: For VBU Admission, the Applicant has to complete the 10+2 (Science/Commerce) with a minimum aggregate of 45% from a recognized university.
VBU PG Admission
One must hold a bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines with minimum passing marks can enroll. The criteria to get admitted into a PG course are based on the entrance exam score.
- MCA: Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate level programme. A university-based entrance exam is conducted for selecting students who applied for the MCA course. It is also informed that students must have a bachelor’s degree but preferably a BCA degree.
- MA: Vinoba Bhave University offers MA programmes in various specializations to eligible students all over the country. Master of Arts is a 2 years long duration full-time course. After completing their bachelor’s degree in any discipline, students can apply for admission to this programme.
- MBA: This is one of the most demanding courses in a professional degree offered by VBU. The minimum eligibility is to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Acceptance of MBA students depends on passing an entrance test such as ATMA/XAT/CMAT/MAT/CAT.
Vinoba Bhave University Application Form
Applications for the postgraduate programs of Vinoba Bhave University have been released at various colleges for students wishing to enroll. You can download the admission form as well as the prospectus from the official website of the university. The university accepts applications both online and offline at its authorized admission centers where applicants can submit their applications.
The University offers UG, PG, and Doctoral level courses such as BBA, BCA, Biotech, BCS, BFD, BJMC, BPT, BTLP & BVoc. MCA, MA, MBA, and many others. Students can have the option to submit application forms online or offline.
The application fee would be asked with the first-semester fee at the admission department before accepting the application form. The application fee for the VBU is INR 500. For the MCA program, it is INR 1000.
How To Apply For Vinoba Bhave University Admission?
Interested applicants who are looking for admission to Vinoba Bhave University must fulfill the requirements of the admission process. Every detail should fill out in a proper manner and correct format. the following instructions are mentioned below,
- Students shall go to The university website link, and then register themselves for admission.
- For the registration click on the new registration link, and if you have already registered, then enter your login & password.
- Before the registration process, students must have read and ensured the eligibility criteria, before applying for the program.
- Fill in the basic details, after filling in the details check it properly.
- Select the 6-10 digits of the password.
- Before the final application form submission read the declaration on the website.
- After submitting the application form, note down the application form number for further use.
- Then pay the application form number. Students can pay the application fee by E-challan, or DD (Demand Draft) in the favor of the university.
- Copy of application form.
- Filled admission form.
- 10th certificate copy
- 10Th Mark sheet copy.
- 12th certificate copy.
- 12th Mark sheet copy.
- Graduation certificate copy.
- Graduation Mark sheet copy.
- SC/ST certificate copy (If applicable).
- Conduct certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- OEC/SEBC caste candidate’s income certificate (if applicable)
VBU Entrance Exam
Vinoba Bhave University courses are offered mostly on the basis of entrance exams. It accepts the score of some valid state and national admission exams, however, a University entrance exam is also conducted by VBU. It is the conducting body of its own entrance exam and the exam is held each year. VBUEE is an entrance exam at the institute level. Any student from any area of India is welcome to apply after meeting the required course eligibility criteria. Login to the site https://www.vbu.ac.in/login and submit applications.
The Vishwa Bhave University (VBU) specially conducts or even accepts national, and state-level entrance examinations to grant admission to some special programs. The concluded list is given below.
- Vinoba Bhave University BEd Entrance Exam
- VBU MEd Entrance Test
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) is used for granting admission to the MCA program
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) or Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) is ideal for admission to the BTech program
- MAT/CAT/CMAT or XAT-valid marks or grade is useful for MBA admission to Vinoba Bhave University
Vinoba Bhave University Result
Vinoba Bhave University Result is out now. The students enrolled in semesters 1 to 8 of UG/PG courses (B.Com, B.Tech, BBA, BCA, BA, BSc, MSc, MA, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, MCom) can check their results at https://vbu.ac.in/. Exam results are vital for getting into the following class, as we all know. Upon university result announcement, we will update the official download VBU results link on this website.
How To Download VBU Results?
To view the VBU Result, follow the instructions below:
- Open the browser and type https://vbu.ac.in to open the VBU Website.
- Vinoba Bhave University’s homepage will show on the screen.
- Move the cursor and go to the “Examination” section on the Homepage.
- The examination section will provide VBU Result link, open it.
- VBU Result page will open, enter DOB, Reg: Number and Name. Hit the show result button.
- After submitting, VBU Result will display. You can also download it.
Vinoba Bhave University Course Admissions
|B.Tech. (Computer Science)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B. (Hons)||5 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Soil Water Conservation Engineering)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management||2 Years|
- Hon’ble Smt. Draupadi Murmu (Chancellor)
- Dr. G. N Jha (Professor)
- Dr. Gayatri Sahu (Lecturer)
- Prof.(Dr) Gyaneshwar Kumar (Professor)
- Prof. (Dr.) Chandreshwar Prasad (Professor)
- Dr. K. K Shrivastava (Professor)
- Dr. Sajal Mukherjee (Associate Professor)
- Dr. M.a.mallick (Professor and Head)
VBU Affiliated Colleges List
- Adarsh College, Rajdhanwar
- Katras College, Katrasgarh
- K.B. College, Bermo
- Chas College, Chas
- Chatra College, Chatra
- K.B. Women’s College, H. bag
- Markham College of Commerce
- P.K.R.M College, Dhanbad
- B.S. City College, Bokaro
- Tenughat College, Tenughat
- Annada College, Hazaribag
- Karanpura College, Barkagaon, Hazaribag
- Rajendra Prasad Singh Degree College, Chandrapura
- R.M.M. College, Hunterganj, Chatra
- Vananchal College, Tendwa
- Bokaro Mahila College, Bokaro
- Visthapit College, Balidih
- P.T.P.S. College, Patratu
- K.S.G.M. College, Nirsa
- B.D.A. College, Pichari
- L.B. College, Mirjaganj
- Saria College, Saria
- G.M. Evening College, Ichak
- J.M. College, Bhurkunda
- Jublee College, Bhurkunda
- C.N. College, Ramgarh
- B.B.M. College, Baliya
- Simaria College, Simariya
- R.S. Teacher’s Training College, Katras Bazar, Dhanbad
- Ravi Mahto Smarak Teachar’s Training (B.Ed.) College, Mahuda, Dhanbad
- Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Teacher’s Training(B.Ed) College, Sukarigarha, Lari,Ramgarh
- G,B.T. College, Hazaribag
- B.S.S. Mahila College, Dhanbad
- Bhadrakali College, Itkhori
- B.B. Amina Women’s College, Bokaro
- Baghmara College, Baghmara
- Bokaro Mahila College, Bokaro
- Chas Mahila College, Chas
- Coalfild College, Bhaga
- D.A.V. Mahila College, Katrasgarh
- Gurunank College, Dhanbad
- Homeopathic College, Jamshedpura
- Imamul Hai Khan Law College, Bokaro
- J.S.M. College, Phusro
- Jharkhand College, Dumri
- K.S.G.M. College, Nirsa
- Law College, Dhanbad
- Patel Evening Degree College, Hazaribag
- Max Institute of Teachers Training, Ramgarh Cantt.
- Gulmohar Evening Degree College, Barkagaon Road, Hazaribag
- K K Verma Evening College Bergi, Giridih
VBU Contact Details:
- Address: Vinoba Bhave University Rd, Sindoor, Hazaribagh, Jharkhand 825301
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Contact No: +91-8987791007
- VBU Official Website: www.vbu.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Vinoba Bhave University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.