Vinoba Bhave University Admission 2023: The window for VBU Admission will soon open for the various course for session 2023. It also offers UG, PG, and Doctorate programs for students who want to take admission to this University. The application is accepted in both online/and offline modes.
Vinoba Bhave University Trending Updates
- CUET 2023 Registration begins for VBU UG Admission 2023, last date to apply is 30 March 2023.
- VBU UG Admission is based upon the Common University Entrance Test (CUET 2023) scorecard. Read here
- For UG course, NTA will conduct the CUET 2023 on 21 May to 31 May 2023. Source
- University has released the timetable for bachelor in intelligence & machine learning semester-I. Source
- VBU has released the Provisional 2nd Merit List of the BA.LL.B. entrance test 2022. Check Here
- VBU has released Result of BA. LL.B. (4th Semester) Examination of 2020-25. Check Here
- LL.M semester-II online examination form filling last date is 11 March 2023. Check Here
Also, students should go through the eligibility criteria, which are designed for the students. The Merit basis selection is made for the UG program, whereas students for the PG and PhD programs need to go through the entrance exams like JCECE/ JEE/ GATE/ NEET/ DEET/ CAT/ MAT. All these exams are designed for the programs like MBA, B Tech, MTech, and PhD courses. Also, students for the BPT course need to go through the university entrance test.
Registration Fees:- The Vinoba Bhave University Application fees for the general category is 1000/- rupees, and for the reserved category, students need to pay 750/-.
The Vinoba Bhave University (VBU) has a lot of different UG and PG programs for students who want to study there. To get into these programs, students have to pass union and state entrance exams.
- VBU Admission Applicants for B.Tech and M.Tech must have valid JEE Main and GATE scores.
- Vinoba Bhave University Admission to MBBS and BDS is based on the NEET score.
- JCECE results are required for MCA enrollment.
- Vinoba Bhave University admission official website has registration forms.
- Applications must be forwarded to the institution with a fee of INR 1000, students can collect by paying the application fee.
A placement cell at the university assists students with placement as well as providing placement assistance. For UG students, a median salary of INR 2 LPA was negotiated during a recent placement drive. There were 199 students in the program, and 109 of them were placed.
VBU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Vinoba Bhave University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||17 September 1992|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BEd|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A/M.Com/M.Sc.|
|Other Courses||MBA, M.Sc., MCA, M.Ed.|
|Address||NH 33, Sindoor, Hazaribagh
Vinoba Bhave University Admission 2023
VBU Admission forms will soon be open for sessions 2023. Students who have completed 12th from any well-known institute can apply for any UG course. University also conducts entrance exams for some courses like MBBS, MBA, etc. For PG programs, the minimum eligibility is to have a bachelor’s degree with 50% or more marks.
VBU offers UG courses like BCA, B.Com, BBA, B.Ed, along with BSc, and BA, in various specializations. Except for B.Ed, BPT, and LLB, admission to all other courses will be made on merit. Vinoba Bhave University Admission to PG courses will be dependent on the entrance exam score. At the PG level, the courses taught are M.Ed., M.Com, MSc, MCA, MA, and MBA. Overall VBU offers a total of 40 UG and PG programs.
VBU UG Admission
It is expected that the new admission process for 2023 at Vinoba Bhave University will begin in August 2023. BCA, B.Com, BBA, B.Ed, along with BSc, and BA are offered to students who want to opt for the Bachelor’s degree programs studies. There are a variety, of course, specializations that are offered for UG admission.
There are no entrance exams for admission to the school, the admissions are based on the merit scores of the students. If you are interested in applying for admission to the program, you must have completed your intermediate studies in a relevant field of study.
- BA: VBU offers a variety of specializations for the bachelor of arts program. BA is a 3 years long duration programme. Having a 10+2 qualification with marks not less than 50% is important for selection.
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG level degree programme that takes 3 years to complete. Selection for a B.Com degree is ensured by candidates who have an intermediate passed in any field from a well-known board of study.
- B.Ed: Those candidates who want to make a career in the teaching line must opt BEd programme. Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate-level course that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. Students are required to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline to be entitled to be eligible for Vinoba Bhave University admission to this programme.
VBU PG Admission
VBU PG Admission will start soon for session 2023. Students need to visit the portal www.vbu.ac.in for registration. Currently, Vinoba Bhave University admission to the MEd program is ongoing for session 2023. One must hold a bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines with minimum passing marks can enroll. The criteria to get admitted into a PG course are based on the entrance exam score.
- MCA: Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate level programme. A university-based entrance exam is conducted for selecting students who applied for the MCA course. It is also informed that students must have a bachelor’s degree but preferably a BCA degree.
- MA: Vinoba Bhave University offers MA programmes in various specializations to eligible students all over the country. Master of Arts is a 2 years long duration full-time course. After completing their bachelor’s degree in any discipline, students can apply for admission to this programme.
- MBA: A professional degree called Master of Business Administration offered by VBU. The minimum eligibility is to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Acceptance of MBA students depends on passing an entrance test such as ATMA/XAT/CMAT/MAT/CAT.
Vinoba Bhave University Application Form 2023
Vinoba Bhave University is a well-maintained university offering UG, PG, and Other courses for admission. To apply for admission, students must fill out an application form that contains all the mandatory details required for admission.
Vinoba Bhave University admission process will start for the academic year 2023 and students can enroll themselves by selecting their choice course. Also for further details and updates, students can visit the official website. All essential details are uploaded to our website for student assistance.
How To Apply For Vinoba Bhave University Admission?
- Students shall go to The university website link, and then register themselves for admission.
- For the registration click on the new registration link, and if you have already registered, then enter your login & password.
- Before the registration process, students must have read and ensured the eligibility criteria, before applying for the program.
- Fill in the basic details, after filling in the details check it properly.
- Select the 6-10 digits of the password.
- Before the final application form submission read the declaration on the website.
- After submitting the application form, note down the application form number for further use.
- Then pay the application form number. Students can pay the application fee by E-challan, or DD (Demand Draft) in the favor of the university.
- Copy of application form.
- Filled admission form.
- 10th certificate copy
- 10Th Mark sheet copy.
- 12th certificate copy.
- 12th Mark sheet copy.
- Graduation certificate copy.
- Graduation Mark sheet copy.
- SC/ST certificate copy (If applicable).
- Conduct certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- OEC/SEBC caste candidate’s income certificate (if applicable)
VBU Entrance Exam
Vinoba Bhave University courses are offered mostly on the basis of entrance exams. It accepts the score of some valid state and national admission exams, however, a University entrance exam is also conducted by VBU. It is the conducting body of its own entrance exam and the exam is held each year. VBUEE is an entrance exam at the institute level. Any student from any area of India is welcome to apply after meeting the required course eligibility criteria. Login to the site https://www.vbu.ac.in/login and submit applications.
Vinoba Bhave University Admission depends upon entrance exam for courses such as BPT and LLB. Apart from LLB, some integrated law courses are also offered via this exam. For both the BPT and LLB, the exam will have a different syllabus and students will be prepared differently. Depending on both course types, each will have a different paper pattern. The number of questions and total marks allotted to qualified students will be equally distributed per question. It is expected that the exam will not cause any deduction of negative marks.
Vinoba Bhave University Result
Vinoba Bhave University Result is out now. The students enrolled in semesters 1 to 8 of UG/PG courses (B.Com, B.Tech, BBA, BCA, BA, BSc, MSc, MA, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, MCom) can check their results at https://vbu.ac.in/. Exam results are vital for getting into the following class, as we all know. Upon university result announcement, we will update the official download VBU results link on this website.
How To Download VBU Results?
To view the VBU Result, follow the instructions below:
- Open the browser and type https://vbu.ac.in to open the VBU Website.
- Vinoba Bhave University’s homepage will show on the screen.
- Move the cursor and go to the “Examination” section on the Homepage.
- The examination section will provide VBU Result link, open it.
- VBU Result page will open, enter DOB, Reg: Number and Name. Hit the show result button.
- After submitting, VBU Result will display. You can also download it.
Vinoba Bhave University Course Admissions
|B.Tech. (Computer Science)||4 Years|
|B.Tech (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B. (Hons)||5 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Soil Water Conservation Engineering)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management||2 Years|
- Hon’ble Smt. Draupadi Murmu (Chancellor)
- Dr. G. N Jha (Professor)
- Dr. Gayatri Sahu (Lecturer)
- Prof.(Dr) Gyaneshwar Kumar (Professor)
- Prof. (Dr.) Chandreshwar Prasad (Professor)
- Dr. K. K Shrivastava (Professor)
- Dr. Sajal Mukherjee (Associate Professor)
- Dr. M.a.mallick (Professor and Head)
VBU Affiliated Colleges List
- Adarsh College, Rajdhanwar
- Katras College, Katrasgarh
- K.B. College, Bermo
- Chas College, Chas
- Chatra College, Chatra
- K.B. Women’s College, H. bag
- Markham College of Commerce
- P.K.R.M College, Dhanbad
- B.S. City College, Bokaro
- Tenughat College, Tenughat
- Annada College, Hazaribag
- Karanpura College, Barkagaon, Hazaribag
- Rajendra Prasad Singh Degree College, Chandrapura
- R.M.M. College, Hunterganj, Chatra
- Vananchal College, Tendwa
- Bokaro Mahila College, Bokaro
- Visthapit College, Balidih
- P.T.P.S. College, Patratu
- K.S.G.M. College, Nirsa
- B.D.A. College, Pichari
- L.B. College, Mirjaganj
- Saria College, Saria
- G.M. Evening College, Ichak
- J.M. College, Bhurkunda
- Jublee College, Bhurkunda
- C.N. College, Ramgarh
- B.B.M. College, Baliya
- Simaria College, Simariya
- R.S. Teacher’s Training College, Katras Bazar, Dhanbad
- Ravi Mahto Smarak Teachar’s Training (B.Ed.) College, Mahuda, Dhanbad
- Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Teacher’s Training(B.Ed) College, Sukarigarha, Lari,Ramgarh
- G,B.T. College, Hazaribag
- B.S.S. Mahila College, Dhanbad
- Bhadrakali College, Itkhori
- B.B. Amina Women’s College, Bokaro
- Baghmara College, Baghmara
- Bokaro Mahila College, Bokaro
- Chas Mahila College, Chas
- Coalfild College, Bhaga
- D.A.V. Mahila College, Katrasgarh
- Gurunank College, Dhanbad
- Homeopathic College, Jamshedpura
- Imamul Hai Khan Law College, Bokaro
- J.S.M. College, Phusro
- Jharkhand College, Dumri
- K.S.G.M. College, Nirsa
- Law College, Dhanbad
- Patel Evening Degree College, Hazaribag
- Max Institute of Teachers Training, Ramgarh Cantt.
- Gulmohar Evening Degree College, Barkagaon Road, Hazaribag
- K K Verma Evening College Bergi, Giridih
VBU Contact Details:
- Address: Vinoba Bhave University Rd, Sindoor, Hazaribagh, Jharkhand 825301
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No: +91-8987791007
- VBU Official Website: www.vbu.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Vinoba Bhave University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.