Visva Bharati University Admission 2022: Visva Bharati University has released the UG Counseling Schedule, including BEd, BSW, BA & BRS for session 2022. Students can apply & report for admission online at @www.vbadmission.in. The date of Visva Bharati University Counseling is 28 November to 30 November 2022. Also, Ph.D. results are out now. The university will upload the final merit list of UG courses soon on the official website.
Visva Bharati University Trending Updates:
- Registration for Patha-Bhavana at Visva Bharati University is ongoing for year 2023, applicants can apply till 09 December 2022. Source
- Visva Bharati University Admission for Siksha-Satra for session 2023, last date to apply is 09 December 2022. Source
- Visva Bharati University Counseling schedule for BA (Geography), MSc, MA (Education), PhD (Agricultural Extension) released. Source
- Visva Bharati University has released the PhD Results for session 2022. Source
- Visva Bharati has uploaded the UG Counseling Schedule for session 2022. Check here
Visva Bharati University provides admission for the certificate. UG, Diploma, PG, Advanced Diploma, and Doctoral courses. The university offers courses in the following fields: Humanities, Yogic art, Physical Education, education, agriculture, rural reconstruction, fine arts, dance and drama, music, sciences, and social science. It provides various UG, PG, and other programs in many streams. Students can check more courses that are Given Below.
Application Form fee: To fill the application form for www.visvabharati.ac.in UG admission, the form fee has to be paid. For general, OBC, it is 250 rupees, whereas, for SC/ST, it is 100 rupees.
Visva Bharati University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Visva Bharati University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|University Contact Number||03463 262 751|
|UG Courses||BA, B.Sc., B.Mus., BFA, BPE, BSW|
|PG Courses||MA, M.Sc.|
|Diploma Courses||Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, German Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Marathi, Oriya, PaliPersian, Russian, Sanskrit, Santali, Tamil Tibetan, Urdu, Painting, Mural, Sculpture, Graphic Art, Design (Textiles /Ceramics)|
|Address||Bolpur, West Bengal 731235|
|Location||Bolpur, West Bengal 731235|
Visva Bharati University Admission 2022
Visva Bharati University Admission is ongoing for UG courses. The scheduled dates will be posted on this website when the admission starts. The application process is online, and the university will not accept forms submitted offline. The application form will be posted on the university website. Fill out the blank fields and submit the application form and the necessary documents.
Some of the courses include BSc, BA, BSW, B.Ed, MSc, MA, etc. Admission to the courses is based on marks from the last passing level. The university makes the merit and provisional list from the marks scored from the previous qualifying level.
During the application process, applicants must pay an application fee. The general students must pay INR 1000, and the reserved students must pay INR 300. Visva Bharati University allows applicants to apply for more than one course, and applicants that apply for more than one course must pay an additional amount. General applicants must add an extra INR 400, and reserved applicants must add an extra INR 150.
Students must first check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The university will cancel all the students’ application forms that do not meet the requirements. The eligibility criteria for undergraduate and postgraduate courses are different.
Visva Bharati University UG Admission
Visva Bharati University offers various UG courses such as BA, BSc, B.Ed, BSW, etc. Applicants must have a Grade 12 pass from a recognized board or school. The university provides a 5% relaxation to the reserved applicants (SC/ST).
Kala Bhavana, Sangit Bhavana, B.Sc (Honours) in Physical Education & Sports Sciences, Yoga Art & Science under Vinaya Bhavana, and B.Des from Silpa Sadana, where both CUET scores and admission Tests conducted by the Concern Department/Bhavana will be weighed 50:50 for the preparation of the merit list. Below are some of the eligibility criteria for some of the courses.
- BA (Hons.): The university provides BA in English, Bengali, Oriya, Hindi, Economics, Philosophy, History, mathematics, Persian, geography, Tibetan, Japanese, Tibetan, Chinese, etc. Applicants must have a 60% overall aggregate and a 60% in the subject relevant to the field.
- B.Sc: The university offers BSc in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Botany, Statistics, Zoology, Computer Science, Agriculture, etc. Applicants must have a 60% overall aggregate and a 60% in the subject relevant to the field.
- BSW: The Bachelor of Social Work is a degree program at the undergraduate level offered by Visva Bharati University. Any student who has completed their 12th-grade board examination in any stream can apply for admission to this program.
Visva Bharati University PG Admission
Visva Bharati University offers various PGs such as MA, MSc, MSW, M.ed, MFA, MDES, etc. The university offers 17 MA specializations, 11 MSC specializations, and 2 MSc integrated. Applicants must have a UG degree from a recognized college.
- MA: The university offers MA in Bengali, Hindi, English, Rural Development, Philosophy, Economics and Politics, Comparative religion, Persian, Chinese, Japanese, Suntali, Sanskrit, Odia, Comparative Lecture, Indo-Tibetan, etc. Applicants must have a BA degree relevant to the field of study.
- M.Sc: The university offers MSc in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Botany, Computer Science, Environmental Studies, Mathematics, Physics, Integrated Science, Zoology, Statistics, Agriculture, etc. Applicants must have a BSc degree relevant to the field.
Visva Bharati PhD Admission
Visva Bharati University has closed the PhD admission for session 2022; the last date was 6 July 2022. All the forms for PhD program are available at @www.visvabharati.ac.in. Students need to have a master’s degree in a relevant discipline with minimum passing marks to be eligible to apply. The University conducts an entrance exam (RET) every year, based on which seat will be allotted.
Visva Bharati University Application Form 2022
Visva Bharati University provides admission to various courses, and admission to the courses is through a duly filled application form. The application form is posted online on the official university site, and the registration process will be online except for M.Ed and B.Ed courses. Follow the steps listed below:
- Visit the Visva Bharati University official site.
- Go to the “Admission” tab.
- Share your details to register.
- Provide a valid and active email and password to make the account.
- The email addressed will be used for further communications.
- Press the ‘Register’ tab.
2. Fill out the form
- Share your academic, personal, and contact details on the admission form.
- Upload a signed passport-size photo. The photo must be 100KB and 4 cm * 3 cm.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
3. Pay the admission fee
- Use any of the following modes to pay the admission fee: net banking/credit card/debit card.
- The general students must pay INR 1000, and if they are applying for two courses, they should add an extra INR 400.
- The reserved applicants(SC/ST) must pay INR 1000, and if they are applying for two courses, they should add an extra INR 150.
- Review the displayed admission form and print it out.
- Keep the application form for further office use.
Applicants must have the following documents before starting the admission process:
- Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate
- Entrance test scorecards
- Scanned signature
- 2 passport-size color photos
- Character certificate
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Class 12 certificate
- Class 10 certificate
Visva Bharati University Result 2022
Visva-Bharati University posted semester results for UG/PG program on June 21 2022. Students enrolled in BFA, BA(Hons), BSc(Hons) MSc, MA, B.P.Ed, B.Ed and diploma can check results online at https://visvabharati.ac.in/. You need to have the candidate’s roll number or any other basic information to see the results on the Visva Bharati University website.
What is the Procedure for Checking VBU Result 2022?
The procedures to check and download the Visva Bharati University Result 2022 are as follows:
- By visiting https://visvabharati.ac.in/, you may get your VBU Exam 2022 results in the simplest method possible (VBU Website).
- When you open the link above VBU Homepage will open.
- On Homepage, go to ” Results Portal” & find VBU UG/PG program result 2022. Click on it.
- A page asking your roll number and semester number/program will open. Put the information.
- Now you can view/download VBU Result 2022.
Visva Bharati University Course Admissions
|BA (Hons.)||Comparative Religion|
|Ancient Indian History Culture and Archaeology|
|MA||Ancient Indian History and Archaeology|
|Fine Arts and Painting|
|Agricultural Extension Education|
|Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry|
|Hand-Made Paper Making|
|Proficiency in German|
|PhD||Ancient Indian History, Culture, and Arch.|
|Comparative Philosophy and Religion|
Visva Bharati University Merit list
CUET 2022 will be used to select students for undergraduate courses at the university. Additionally, the university accepts scores from national-level entrance exams for PG courses. Visva Bharati University publishes a list of selected students for admission to postgraduate programs.
All applicants who submit their applications before the deadline will be eligible for the Visva Bharati University entrance exam. After that, the university publishes a merit list of selected students for MA, MA Education, MA Internal Social Science, and other programs. The university’s official website provides access to the Merit List for Visva Bharti University.
About Visva Bharati University
This university is located in Bolpur, West Bengal, was established in 1921 and is affiliated with UGC. It grants the status of a unitary, teaching, and residential university. It has a Library that is augmented with books, periodicals, journals, magazines, and other publications on a regular basis. The roles and responsibilities of all the major institutions have changed over time.
A study of the development of Visva-Bharati during the generation of its creator, Rabindranath Tagore, offers an insight into what this institution was envisioned to achieve. Rabindranath originated a school for children at Santiniketan and it was around this center that the structure of an eccentric university developed through careful preparation.
Faculty of Visva Bharati University
- Professor Swapan Kumar Datta (Vice-chancellor)
- Ananda Chandra Sahoo (Professor)
- Bikash Mukherjee (Associate Professor & Head)
- Sarita Khettry (Associate Professor & Head)
- Anil Kumar (Associate Professor)
- Ms. Alibha Dakshi (Professor)
- Ms. Atanu Sasmal (Associate Professor)
- Services & Facilities
- Guest House
- Placement Cell
- Sports Board
- Disability Support Computing & Learning
- Student Welfare
- Proctor’s Office
- Information for Students
Vishwa Bharati University Contact Details:
- Address: Bolpur, West Bengal 731235
- Phone: 03463 262 751
- Vishwa Bharati University Official Website: www.visvabharati.ac.in
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission
- Ravenshaw University Admission
- Jadavpur University Admission
- JNU Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Vishwa Bharti University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.