VIT Vellore Admission 2022: 30 May 2022 is the last date to apply for VIT B.Tech admission 2022. VIT Vellore has begun accepting registrations for the VITEEE 2022 for B.Tech admissions. Online applications need to be submitted by May 30, 2022. Examinations are scheduled for 30 June to 6 July 2022. Vellore Institute of Technology has opened the portal of the VITEEE application form for B.Tech Admission 2022. Interested students can fill out the application form by visiting the official site of the university: https://vit.ac.in/.
Vellore Institute of Technology (commonly abbreviated as VIT) came into existence in 1984, located in Tamil Nadu. This university has bagged the 12th rank by NIRF for being the best engineering institute nationally. Moreover, it received an A++ grade from NAAC in 2021.
In the state of Tamil Nadu, VIT’s main campus is located on Gorbachev Lane. All the essential facilities include a classroom, laboratory, wi-fi, library, playground, health services, and hostels. Besides this, the varsity contributes toward sustainability by incorporating solar power heaters, water treatment plants, and solar and wind power.
Primarily, VIT is very famous for providing engineering education to all. To widen the student’s knowledge, it provides 66 UG, 58 PG, 2 PhD, and 15 integrated programmes in the fields such as engineering, science, and design. The offered courses are available at UG, PG, and PhD levels, including B.Tech, B.Des, B.Arch, BBA, M.Tech, M.Sc, etc. Entry to such programmes is offered either through an entrance exam or merit.
VIT Vellore Trending Updates:
- The registration window for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) has opened for admission to the B.Tech programme. The deadline to apply is 30 May 2022. Click here
Vellore Institute of Technology Admission Highlights
|University Name||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
VIT, Vellore Campus, Tiruvalam Rd, Katpadi, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632014
|Offered Programs||UG, PG|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Number||1800 102 0536|
VIT Vellore Admission 2022
The last date to apply for VIT Vellore BTech Admission 2022 is 30 May 2022. Generally, VIT starts the admission process in July month. The students are invited to fill out the application form online or offline. The selection mode mainly depends on the specific course. The selection of students in some cases is based on entrance exams, while in others, only merit scores are used.
As far as entrance exams are concerned, different types of entrance exams are taken for various courses. Once the results are declared, the institution will contact the students based on their ranks for online counselling. The final admission is confirmed only if the students have submitted the program fees before the deadline.
Students should correctly fill in the application form to seek admission to VIT Vellore. All the details related to the application have been covered in the other sections.
There are a variety of courses offered at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The duration of all Bachelor’s courses is 3 years whereas, for Master’s programs, it is 2 years. On the contrary, for B.Tech, the duration is 4 years, and for B.Arch, 5 years will be the total duration of the course. The details of the popular courses along with the application fees (tentatively) have been described below:
Vellore Institute of Technology UG Admission
- B.Tech: This course is open for 12th passed out students from the science subjects PCM/B. The application fee for B.Tech is Rs.1,250/-
- B.Sc (Agriculture): Those who have completed Class XII with the medical or non-medical stream can apply by paying Rs.1,000/- as an application fee.
- B.Des: For the B.Des Admission, one must have passed 10+2 with the PCM/B subjects. The processing fee for this course will be Rs.1,150/-
VIT PG Admission
- MBA: Aspirants must have done Graduation from any field from an accredited university. To apply, one must have to pay the processing fee of Rs.1,200/-
- M.Des: Those who have earned a UG degree from any stream can apply by making the payment of Rs.1,200/- in the application process.
- MCA: Those who have completed BCA/B.Com/BBA with mathematics as one subject can opt for the MCA program.
- M.Tech: Students who have done BE/B.Tech is eligible for M.Tech admission. For this, one has to pay Rs. 1,200 as an application fee.
VIT Vellore Application Form 2022
Aspirants can fill out the application form in online and offline modes. Students have to register and provide the details asked in the form in an online method. Further, documents will also be needed while filling out the form. The application fee for different courses varies among the desired courses.
The whole process of application will include 5 steps: Registration, Filling out the form, Fee Payment, Uploading the documents, and Downloading the Application Form. All these steps have been discussed in the coming section.
How To Apply For VIT Admission?
Those who want to fill out the VIT Application Form 2022 need to go through the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Create the login account by providing the Name, Email id, and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Type in the OTP and hit the “Verify OTP” tab.
- Now, log in with the credential received from VIT.
Step-2 Filling the Application Form
- Now, select the “Application Form.”
- Enter all the personal and academic details correctly.
- An application number will be generated once the form is filled.
Step -3 Fee Payment
- Click on “ Proceed to pay.”
- Make the payment through Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit Card/ Paytm.
- Click on “ Pay Now”
Step -4 Uploading the Photo & Signature
- Upload the scanned copies of the photo and signature.
- The required documents (like mark sheets, certificates, etc.) must be uploaded properly.
Step-5 Downloading the filled Application Form
- Save and download the filled-in application form.
- Take a printout of the form for future reference.
Based on the courses, the application fee varies accordingly. There is a difference in the amount to be paid for Bachelor’s or Postgraduate level courses, and it generally starts from Rs.400 and ends at Rs.1,250/-. Among all the courses, the least fee is charged for Integrated programmes, which is Rs.400. The fee for the rest of the courses has been mentioned in the next section. Let‘s take a look at this vital piece of information by moving further.
Vellore Institute of Technology Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2022
Vellore Institute of Technology has started the registration portal for the entrance exam 2022. The admission process to its engineering courses will be based on VITEEE 2022. The entrance test will be conducted through CBT mode between 30 June to 6 July 2022.
Admission to most of the degree courses is offered through an entrance exam. Vellore Institute of Technology conducts VITEE and VIMTEE for both UG and PG admissions. These exams are taken in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- VITEEE is held for conducting admission to the B.Tech course. However, JEE Main scores are also accepted for the same.
- Admission to M.Tech is given through the VITMEE entrance exam.
- For B.Arch, the NATA exam is accepted for the selection purpose.
- For B.Des, marks scored in the UCEED exam taken for admission.
- The VIT accepts CEED scores for M.Des admission.
Contact Details of VIT:
- Address: VIT Vellore Campus Vellore – 632 014 Tamilnadu, India
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No.: 91-416-2243091, 91-416-2243093
- VIT Vellore Official Website: vit.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for VIT Vellore University Admission are tentative. Please visit the official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.