VKSU Admission 2023: Veer Kunwar Singh University has released the MBA admission forms for session 2023-24. The last date to apply for VKSU Admission 2023 was 30 April 2023. VKSU will open the gates for new applications in arts, science, law, vocational studies, and commerce, such as BCom General, BEd, MA English, MSc Botany, etc.
VKSU Bihar Trending Updates
- Veer Kunwar Singh University MBA Admission 2023 is open now, the last date to apply was 30 April 2023. Source
- VKSU Bihar has commenced the MEd Entrance Test 2023 registration, the last date to apply was 25 April 2023. Source
- Veer Kunwar Singh University will start the registration for PhD Admission Test (PAT); students can fill out the form by 28 February 2023. Source
- VKSU Results are out for MEd Entrance Exam for session 2023. Check here
Veer Kunwar Singh University was founded on 22 October 1992 in Ara, Bihar, India. The UGC-approved university offers programs in social sciences, commerce, humanities, law, science, and vocational education.
Candidates here may see traditional, and skill-development programs such as BA Political Science, BCom, BA English, BSc, BVoc, MCom, MSc, MA, and more. The university is providing standard education with the help of several constituent colleges. The existence of an online portal depicts the fact that applicants who make entry to one of the programs of the Veer Kunwar Singh University do not need to visit in in-person for anything.
The admissions process at Veer Kunwar Singh University can be followed online. However, the offline registration form is also available in the VKSU. In order to register for the preferred program, please visit www.vksu.edu.in
- The online application form for the MCA program will remain active from 18 May 2023 to 26 June 2023. The application form fee is 1,000 Indian Rupees.
- The entrance test and group discussions will be held for the MBA program at Veer Kunwar Singh University. The admission form duration for the MBA program can be seen from 16 August to 20 August 2023.
VKSU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Veer Kunwar Singh University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||LL.B, B.Ed, BA, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Offered PG Courses||MCA, MBA|
Ph.D. (Commerce), Ph.D. (Psychology)
Certificate course in Biotechnology
|Address||Ara, Bihar, India|
VKSU Admission 2023
Veer Kunwar Singh University has released the notification regarding VKSU admission in various PG courses for the upcoming academic session. Aspiring students are needed to complete the registrations via online mode. VKSU UG admission will start soon for the session 2023
Veer Kunwar Singh University presents some of the following degree courses BA, BBA, BCA B.Sc, MA, MBA, MCA, etc. Students having 10+2 certificates from some known institutes can fill out the application form for UG Courses. And for PG Courses the candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 55% scores. Interested students can apply for admission online by visiting the university’s admission portal.
VKSU UG Admission
The university will commence admision soon at the official website. through the online portal application, the form can be submitted. To enroll at VKSU for courses like BA, BCA, BSc, etc. Student must pass 10+2 from the recognized board. VKSU admission provides based on the entrance exam and merit score. The students are offered admission into numerous UG courses such as:
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG-level degree program that takes 3 years to complete. Candidates with a 10+2 in any stream can apply for this course. Admission will be based on merit scored by the students in the last examinations.
- B.Sc: Students who have an interest in the field of science can take admitted to the Bachelor of Science program. It is 3 years full-time course that takes 3 years to complete. Candidates with a 10+2 grade can apply for this course.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is an undergraduate-level program offered by VKSU. Those students who want to make a career in the information technology field can opt for the BCA course. Students are required to pass 12th grade with mathematics as a core subject to be eligible for admission to this program.
Veer Kunwar Singh University PG Admission
VKSU usually opens registration for PG courses in August. @www.vksu.ac.in is the portal where students can apply. Enrollment is available in MA, MCom, MSc & more programs. The University conducts entrance exams for some professional PG degree programs. VKSU PG Admission 2023 eligibility criteria must be matched with the desired course.
- MA: Master of Arts is one of the most popular programs in India. It is PG level degree program that takes 2 years to complete. Candidates with a graduate-level degree in any discipline can apply.
- M.Com: Those students who have an interest in the commerce stream and want to make a career in commerce can take this master’s degree in commerce. Students with a B.Com degree or equivalent can apply for this course.
- MBA: VKSU admission last date was 30 April 2023 for the MBA course. For admission, students have to complete their BBA or Bcom or any other equivalent degree with at least a 50 percent score from a recognized university. The will take a 2-year minimum to complete each aspect of the course subjects.
- M.Sc: There are a number of specializations offered under the Master of Science degree program at VKSU. Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree in the relevant subjects are eligible to apply for admission to this course.
VKSU Application Form 2023
The online application form for Veer Kunwar Singh University’s postgraduate management programs has started. The university will open not only a state but a nationwide online portal to allow everyone an equal chance of submitting applications. INR 300 is set for the application fee at VKSU Admission.
The direct link to the admission portal is www.vksu.ac.in. After completing the application form, attach the required documents and submit them. The application form must be submitted online, and the admission committee does not accept application forms posted through the post.
How to Apply For VKSU Admission 2023?
- To submit the application forms, the candidate must fill out the form online.
- For that, visit the institute’s webpage.
- After this, open the admission link on your browser.
- The next job is to enter all the details.
- After this, attach all the educational documents.
- Once you provide all the information, simply pay the application amount online.
The exam-conducting branch of Veer Kunwar Singh University has officially announced the semester exam results. Programs including BA, BSc, B.Ed, B.Com, BBA, MA, MSc, M.Com, and MBA (Parts, 1, 2, 3) results are available on the VKSU website. Students from all faculties of VKSU can check the result by providing their Roll Number and Department Name.
How To Download VKSU Result?
Below are detailed guidelines for verifying the results of the VKSU Semester Exams online.
- Go to the VKSU website which is http://vksu.ac.in/
- The homepage of VKSU will open. On the homepage go to VKSU Links. There will be a results page link in Last. Click on it.
- All the results of VKSU will be on screen.
- Choose your result link and click.
- The resulting portal will open that will ask you about the Year of Study, semester Number, and Roll Number. Fill all details in correctly and hit the “View Results” button.
- VKSU results for your respective program will appear.
VKSU Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hons) (History)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Sericulture)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Urdu)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Physics)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Bhojpuri)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Prakrit and Jainology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Personnel Management and Industrial Relations)||2 Years|
|PhD (Commerce)||3 Years|
|PhD (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|PhD (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Physics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Bhojpuri)||3 Years|
|PhD (Persian)||3 Years|
|PhD (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|PhD (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Prakrit and Jainology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Psychology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|PhD (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|PhD (Sociology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Economics)||3 Years|
|PhD (English)||3 Years|
|PhD (Hindi)||3 Years|
|PhD (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Library & Information Science)||3 Years|
|PhD (Zoology)||3 Years|
|Certificate course in Biotechnology||1 Year|
|D.Litt. (Prakrit and Jainology)||2 Years|
- Department of Physics
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Geography
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Hindi
- Department of History
- Department of Political
- Department of Science
- Department of Economics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Botany
- Department of Sociology
Veer Kunwar Singh University Affiliated Colleges List
- J.J. College, Dehri
- V.K.S. Mahila C., Medinipur
- M.P. College, Mohania
- R.S. Degree College, Bhabhua
- B. G. College, Bhabhua
- S.S.S. Mahila College, Bhabhua
VKSU Contact Details:
- Address: Veer Kunwar Singh University Ara, Bihar, India
- Contact No: +91- 9905 275 442, +91-6182-239369
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VKSU Official Website: http://vksu.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for VKSU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.