VKSU Admission 2022: The last date for online application form submission for VKSU Admission 2022 is 20 August 2022. Veer Kunwar Singh University will release the application form for its UG and PG courses admission nearly in the month of July 2022. Students who want to apply for admission to any programme offered by VKSU must fill out the application form online by visiting the official website.
It is Located in Arrah, Bihar, established in 1992 and affiliated with the University Grants Commission. It consists of 17 constituent colleges, 37 affiliated colleges, and 3 law colleges. Veer Kunwar Singh University is very famous for law and technical studies courses. Students are also guided in a structured pattern and research with a proper design.
- Online applications are accepted for all VKSU courses.
- To get into VKSU, the applicant has to take an entrance exam for each course.
- A high school diploma is needed for UG courses, while a bachelor’s degree is also needed for PG programs.
- To get into VKSU’s BEd program, students must have passed the Nalanda Open University’s Combined Test to get into the BEd program.
- If a student wants to get into a BEd course, they need to have a bachelor’s or master’s degree first.
- To find the Bihar BEd CET answer key, students can visit the official site for the CET test.
Veer Kunwar Singh University offers admission to candidates in different PG, UG, P.hD, and Diploma courses in numerous areas. Applicants who perform well in the entrance examination are most likely to get a seat. Students can submit the admission form online. Veer Kunwar Singh University will soon announce admission for the year 2022.
VKSU Trending Updates:
- VKSU plans to release the application form for the new session 2022-23 soon.
- The schedule for exams for UG & PG courses has been posted on the official website. To access it, click here.
- VKSU has extended the last date of exam form submission Sem-III (session 2019-21) & Sem IV (2018-20) from 14 February 2022 to 21 February 2022. Click here
- The university has postponed the PhD exam which was going to be held on 16 January 2022 till the next notification. Click here
- Pre PhD exam was held on 16 Jan 2022 Click Here
VKSU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Veer Kunwar Singh University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||LL.B, B.Ed, BA, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Offered PG Courses||MCA, MBA|
PhD (Commerce), PhD (Psychology)
Certificate course in Biotechnology
|Address||Ara, Bihar, India|
VKSU Admission 2022
20 August 2022 may be last date to apply for VKSU Admission 2022. Veer Kunwar Singh University presents some of the following degree courses like BA, BBA, BCA B.Sc, MA, MBA, MCA, etc. Students having 10+2 certificates from some known institutes can fill out the application form for UG Courses. And for PG Courses the candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 55% scores. Interested students can apply for admission online by visiting the university’s admission portal. Applications will open around the beginning of July 2022.
VKSU UG Admission
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a UG level degree programme that takes 3 years to complete. Candidates with a 10+2 in any stream can apply for this course. Admission will be based on merit scored by the students in last examinations.
- B.Sc: The students who have an interest in the field of science can take admission to the Bachelor of Science programme. It is 3 years full-time course that takes 3 years to complete. Candidates with a 10+2 grade can apply for this course.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is an undergraduate level program offered by VKSU. Those students who want to make a career in the information technology field can opt for the BCA course. Students are required to pass 12th grade with mathematics as a core subject to be eligible for admission to this program.
Veer Kunwar Singh University PG Admission
- MA: Master of Arts is one of the most popular programmes in India. It is PG level degree programme that takes 2 years to complete. Candidates with a graduate-level degree in any discipline can apply.
- M.Com: Those students who have an interest in the commerce stream and want to make a career in commerce can take this masters degree in commerce. Students with a B.Com degree or equivalent can apply for this course.
- M.Sc: There are a number of specializations offered under the Masters of Science degree program at VKSU. Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree in the relevant subjects are eligible to apply for admission to this course.
VKSU Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Opens||12 July 2022|
|End date of application form||20 August 2022|
|VKSU Entrance Test||8 August 2022|
|Entrance Result||12 August 2022|
|Merit List||17 August 2022|
|Counseling||24 August 2022|
VKSU Application Form 2022
VKSU University conducts admission on behalf of its main campus and all the affiliated colleges. The university has established an admission cell or committee responsible for taking admission for all the courses. The admission committee uploads the admission form online on the official university website.
BKSU offers BA, MA, BSc, MCom, BBA, MBA, BCom, MCA, LLB, BEd, etc. Applicants interested in the courses mentioned earlier can start the application process by registering. The registration is OTP based, and applicants must provide a working phone number and email address.
The direct link to the admission portal is www.vksu.ac.in. After completing the application form, attach the required documents and submit them. The application form must be submitted online, and the admission committee does not accept application forms posted through the post.
How to Apply For VKSU Admission?
- To submit the application forms, the candidate must fill out the form online.
- For that, visit the institute’s webpage.
- After this, open the admission link on your browser.
- The next job is to enter all the details.
- After this, attach all the educational documents.
- Once you provide all the information, simply pay the application amount online.
VKSU Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hons) (History)||3 Years|
|B.Com. (Hons.)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Sericulture)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Urdu)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Physics)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Bhojpuri)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Prakrit and Jainology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Personnel Management and Industrial Relations)||2 Years|
|PhD (Commerce)||3 Years|
|PhD (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|PhD (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|PhD (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Physics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Bhojpuri)||3 Years|
|PhD (Persian)||3 Years|
|PhD (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|PhD (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Prakrit and Jainology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Psychology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|PhD (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|PhD (Sociology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Economics)||3 Years|
|PhD (English)||3 Years|
|PhD (Hindi)||3 Years|
|PhD (History)||3 Years|
|PhD (Library & Information Science)||3 Years|
|PhD (Zoology)||3 Years|
|Certificate course in Biotechnology||1 Year|
|D.Litt. (Prakrit and Jainology)||2 Years|
- Department of Physics
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Geography
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Hindi
- Department of History
- Department of Political
- Department of Science
- Department of Economics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Botany
- Department of Sociology
Veer Kunwar Singh University Affiliated Colleges List
- J.J. College, Dehri
- V.K.S. Mahila C., Medinipur
- M.P. College, Mohania
- R.S. Degree College, Bhabhua
- B. G. College, Bhabhua
- S.S.S. Mahila College, Bhabhua
VKSU Contact Details:
- Address: Veer Kunwar Singh University Ara, Bihar, India
- Contact No: +91- 9905 275 442, +91-6182-239369
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- VKSU Official Website: http://vksu.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for VKSU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.