World University of Design Admission 2024: Registration is open for the World University of Design admission to various courses such as BBA, BVA, BA Hons, B.Design, BPA, MDesign, MBA, MVA, MPA, and so on. 05 January 2024 is the expected last date for the World University of Design Admission 2024 at (https://worlduniversityofdesign.ac.in/admission-procedure.php). Interested applicants can submit at the online portal for session 2024-25.
The World University of Design was established in 2018 in Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Sonipat, Haryana, India. The university is also known as WUD and ranked A+ in the World Institutional Ranking. It has industrial collaborations with well-known brands such as Archade, StudioLotus, AkaaRo, AXIOM India, Pineapple Consulting, etc.
The reason why students generally show interest in courses at the World University of Design is that it not only offers great learning opportunities in academic domains such as architecture, design, fashion, communication, visual arts, and management but also built other activities clubs for the total growth of students simultaneously such as sports club, film club, reading club, performing arts club, etc.
There are a plethora of additional factors that draw students to the World University of Design for academic advancement. The following features and benefits are highlighted.
- The choice to study whenever you want using online resources.
- Availability of learning centers.
- Cultural and Social Activities.
- Modern Infrastructure.
Note: Session 2024-25 registration is now open for various courses, students can get more information related to admission on the official site. Source
It is a community blogging website. The article is completely for information purposes.
World University of Design Admission Highlights
World University of Design
|Type of University||
|University Contact Number||7056770061|
BDes, BVA, BArch, BA, BPA, etc.
MVA, MBA, MDes, MPA, etc.
Plot No.1, Rajiv Gandhi Education City NH-1, Sonepat-131029, Haryana, India
World University of Design Admission 2024
World University admission has begun for UG and PG courses for the session 2024-25. The application form has been invited on the official website, the candidates can apply till 05 January 2024 to various UG and PG courses. The university has unveiled an online admission portal on its website, enabling students from all over the world to enroll in the current session (2024). The admission process at the World University of Design is structured in such a way that aspirants are required to go through two phases.
The first is registration, and the second is completing the remaining admission form, but this does not mean the entire process is as easy as it looks, knowing there are only two stages to getting admission.
Students who are eager to apply for admission to the programs at the World University of Design must pass through several sub-areas, which we will explain in the article’s section on the admissions process.
In the current World University has commenced the admission process for B.Design, BBA, BPA, MSc, MBA etc, programs. World University Registration’s last date is 05 January 2024 at online portal.
World University of Design UG Admission 2024
05 January 2024 is the anticipated last date to apply for World University of Design Admission to Undergraduate for the session 2024-25. The University offers admission to courses like B.Arch, BBA, BVA, BA Hons, B.Design, BPA, Diploma in Automotive Modeling, Certificate Program in Film Acting, and so on. The application form will be accepted online/offline mode at the officila website.
Admission to each program at the undergraduate level is offered on academic and entrance test marks/scores. Also, the university organizes entrance exams for admission to UG and PG courses. one day after the closing of the application form process.
World University of Design UG Eligibility Criteria
Undergraduate eligibility criteria for admission at WUD are described in the upcoming pointers below.
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Students who have passed the 12th standard with a 50% mark from a recognized board are eligible for World University of Design admission.
- Apart from scoring 50 percent in the 10+2 level with needed subjects, students must pass the NATA examination.
Bachelor of Design (B.Design)
- Candidates from any stream who received a minimum score of 50 in the 12th grade.
- For admission to the BDesign program, students are required to have taken and passed the Design Aptitude Test (DAT), and a personal interview.
- Students who have successfully passed the UCEED/NIFT or any other related entrance examination are also eligible for admission to a Bachelor’s degree program in design.
Bachelor of Performing Arts (BPA)
- Students must have passed out 12th degree through a recognised board.
- 50% marks to required to apply at World University.
BVA in Creative Painting/Digital Drawing and Illustration/Design Strategy and Management
- For 40 seats of BVA specialized programs, it is needed for aspirants to have passed the senior secondary examination or 10+2 with a minimum of 50% score.
- Admission to the BVA program at the World University of Design is typically offered on the aptitude test score followed by the interview session that is conducted at the campus of the university.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Design Strategy and Management
- Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% is appropriate for students to easily move towards the admission completion stage of the BBA in Design Strategy and Management program.
World University of Design PG Admission 2024
World University of Design Admission to Postgraduate courses are still going on for the session 2024-25. Aspiring candidates need to attend a personal interview in order to be admitted to the university for PG courses. Students who were thinking of getting a chance to study their desired course at the World University of Design can, in reality, proceed and complete the admission process because WUD has begun the current year’s admission process. The professional university that has recognition is persuading students to apply for admission in various field-oriented courses.
Some courses at the postgraduate level that students would like to study at the World University of Design are Master of Design (M.Design) in Transportation Design, Industrial Design, Fashion Design, Curatorial Practices in Art, and Communication Design. Students may also receive options in management-level programs such as Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Design Strategy and Management, Design Strategy and Management (Executive), and so on.
The admission requirements of the above-mentioned postgraduate programs at the World University of Design can be learned below.
World University of Design PG Eligibility Criteria
The university (World University of Design) permits or grants admission at the postgraduate level on the basis of the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Design Strategy and Management
- Graduation or equivalent level degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% is perfectly acceptable to offer admission opportunities.
- Students who have received a valid score or grade percentage on Common Admission Test (CAT) only require to appear in the personal interview session to get admission to an MBA in Design Strategy and Management.
MVA in Contemporary Art Practices
- Anyone who has qualified for BVA/BFA with a least score of 50 from a recognized university does not have to do anything more to get admission to MVA in Contemporary Art Practices program.
Master of Design (M.Des) in User Experience and Interaction Design
- It is necessary for all those students who are aiming for admission to MDesign in User Experience and Interaction Design to pass at least a bachelor’s degree with a minimum score of 50 or aggregate.
- Admission is offered through an aptitude test and interview for MDesign specialized program.
Master of Performing Arts (MPA) in Dance/Music
- Any bachelor’s degree from a recognized university is sufficient if the individual has passed the same with a 50% score for admission to MPA in Dance/Music.
World University of Design Application Form 2024
World University of Design applications form is open for UG and PG courses. The candidates can fill out the application form for World University of Design admission to their interested courses by 05 January 2024. The candidates can submit the application online on the official website for the session 2024-25. World University of Design application form fee is INR 1000 for all the UG and PG courses. The candidates can pay the application fee using their Debit/Credit card.
World University of Design Admission Process
The World University of Design has followed a well-designed path since its inception to approve admission to its courses.
- Applicants need to reach the official website of the World University of Design.
- Fill up the online application with the following details; personal, educational, and other significant information.
- Select program.
- Pay the application/registration fee to turn in the application form.
- Appear in the aptitude test.
- If shortlisted, kindly visit the authorized campus of the World University of Design for an interview.
- Deposit the admission fee to complete the course admission at WUD.
Some Other Universities
- Starex University
- Plaksha University
- Lamrin Tech Skills University
- Amity University
- JNU Admission
- Sant Baba Bhag Singh University
- Mumbai University
- RIMT University
- Guru Kashi University
- IIMT University
- FS University
- United University
- IILM University Greater Noida
- Jaypee University Noida
- Babu Banarasi Das University
- GLA University
- GD Goenka University
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
Be the first to leave a review.