SRM University Sonepat Admission 2024: The online application portal is now live for various UG and PG courses. 31 January 2024 is the expected last date for SRM University Courses Admission. Here are some courses that are offered by SRM Sonepat like BTech, BBA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc, MA, and so on. Students can submit their application form at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SRM University, Haryana, is a private learning institution located in Sonepat, Haryana, India. The university was built with a world-class infrastructure and offered both traditional and professional learning programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in various fields of study.
SRM University Sonepat Admission Updates
- SRM University Delhi NCR has commenced the registration for UG and PG courses for the session 2024-25. Must apply before the admission last date. (Click Here)
It provides more than 70+ multidisciplinary programs in computer science and engineering, finance and commerce, management, management studies, law, agriculture, biotechnology, chemistry, food technology, environmental sciences, hotel management, and so on.
The private university has been exceptional in providing 100 percent placement assistance for its students. Over 315 companies have visited the SRM University campus in the past and hired 2,024+ skilled candidates by offering them handsome packages.
For those students who want to study the program at SRM University, we have created an informative article that will disclose the details of the admission process in its structured sections.
No admission will be provided, this article is just for informational purposes, and no counseling fee will be charged.
SRM University Sonepat Admission Highlights
|University Name||SRM University Sonepat (SRMUH)|
|Type of University||Private University|
|University Contact Number||+91-8816033301 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06|
|UG Courses||B.Sc., BA, B.Com, B.Arch, B.Pharma, B.Tech, BCA, BBA|
|PG Courses||LLM, M.Arch, M.Phil, M.A,M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA|
|Address||39, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat-131029, Haryana (India)|
|Affiliated With||UGC, AIU, NAAC,|
SRM University Admission 2024
SRM University Admission has started for session 2024-25 to various UG and PG courses in different specializations. The anticipated deadline to submit the online application form is 31 January 2024 at the SRM admission portal. SRM University, through its various departments, is accepting applications for admission to technical and non-technical courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Interested individuals must visit the @www.admissions.srmuniversity.ac.in portal before the final date or deadline to complete the admission process.
The 2024 session of admission at SRM University Delhi NCR is open for Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Hospitality and Hotel Management, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), BA-LLB, LLM, Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English, Master of Science (MSc) in Mathematics, Master of Business Administration (MBA), and more.
The only way to succeed in the admission process for the desired course at SRM University Sonepat is to meet the minimum eligibility criteria. The criteria for admission to each program differ from one another, which we will look at in the closing sections of the article. SRM University Admission last date to apply is 31 January 2024 (Tentative).
SRM University UG Admission 2024
Students can apply for SRM University UG Admission 2024 and the last date is 31 January 2024. Submit application form on the official site for session 2024-25. Aspirants can put their feet forward and submit applications for desired undergraduate programs such as BTech in CSE, BTech in CE, BTech in BME, BBA, BCom Hons, BSc in Chemistry, BCA, BA in Economics, BSc Physics Hons, BA Political Science, BSc Food Technology, and more.
To know more about the admission eligibility for SRM University, Haryana undergraduate programs, kindly check the following section.
SRM University Haryana UG Admission Eligibility Criteria
As per the courses, the eligibility criteria are mentioned, and every interested applicant who wishes to join SRM University Haryana must complete eligibility.
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
- 10+2 with physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects along with one of the biotechnology, biology, technical vocational, computer science, information technology, engineering graphics, or chemistry.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) Hons
- Aspirants must complete the 12th grade or equivalent level of standard education from a recognized institute or university.
- The score of the 10+2 examination must be at least 50 percent or aggregate.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Agriculture Science Hons
- This bachelor’s degree has a minimum duration of 3 years.
- In order to apply for a BSc in Agriculture Science course 12th standard should be completed by the recognized board with mathematics, or biology.
- Candidates also have to obtain at least 50 percent marks in the examination.
- the admission process will be completed based on the merit marks and entrance marks.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Food Technology
- It is mandatory to pass the senior secondary school examination with 55 percent marks in the science stream.
- Individuals who have studied chemistry, physics, and biology/biotechnology or biochemistry can also apply to the BSc Food Technology program at SRM University.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Candidates should complete 10+2 studies in commerce or related-subject from an approved board or institution.
- Aspirants have to obtain a minimum of 50 percent in the school-level examination to be eligible for admission to the BBA degree program.
SRM University PG Admission 2024
SRM University PG Registration has started at online portal. The last date to apply is 31 January 2024 for registration. Now students can apply for MTech in Production Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering Analytics/ Civil, MCom, LLM, MBA, MSc in Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Environmental Science, MCA, and so forth.
The admission process at SRM University Delhi NCR for postgraduate programs does not differ and has been designed online. Aspirants merely need to submit applications, complete document verification, and pay the desired program admission fee to confirm their admission to the postgraduate programs.
The complete details on the admission steps of SRM University postgraduate and other programs are well shared in the admission process section of the article; however, those who are seeking to get postgraduate program eligibility criteria information can proceed with the upcoming section of the article.
SRM University PG Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
PG courses admission process is now open at SRM Sonepat University. Students can submit application forms by matching of eligibility criteria. The following courses are given below.
Master of Science (Mathematics)
- Candidates are only required to pass a graduation degree, ideally in BSc Mathematics, with 50 percent or more aggregate marks.
- Candidates with disabilities and SC/ST backgrounds receive a relaxation of five percent in the required percentage for admission to the MSc Mathematics program of SRM University, Haryana.
Master of Technology (MTech)
- Individuals must have completed a BE/BTech or equivalent level of education from a UGC-approved university or equivalent.
- A 50 percent score is the minimum and mandatory requirement for admission to the MTech degree program.
Master of Law (LLM)
- LLB, BA LLB, or equivalent degree must be completed from a well-recognized university.
- Students have to obtain at least a 50 percent score in the previous examination.
- The selection process will be done on the basis of merit and entrance exam.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Anyone can hope to get admission to the MBA degree program at SRM University Sonepat after passing a bachelor’s degree program of a three-year duration in any stream with at least 50 percent marks.
- Qualifying for any of the following examinations, SRMHCAT, CAT, MAT, NMAT, or XAT, followed by an interview, is mandatory for admission to an MBA degree program.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- For interested candidates, it is necessary to possess a bachelor’s degree in BCA, BSc Computer Science, BSc Mathematics, or BSc Physical Science.
- The minimum score to obtain any of the above bachelor’s degrees is 50 percent.
- A three percent advantage is offered to individuals who pass chemistry, physics, computer science, and mathematics.
SRM University Application Form 2024
SRM University application form has invited invited to various UG and PG courses. The applicants can able to fill out the online application form till the expected last date of 31 January 2024 at the SRM Admission portal 2024. The online application form may be accessed and submitted before the deadline.
The application or registration fee is mandatory at the time you submit the SRM University Sonepat application form. The registration/application fee is INR 1,000. Debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, and other online modes of payment are available to deposit the SRM University application fee.
SRM University Sonepat Admission Process
Those who feel the SRM University Sonepat admission process is difficult to follow and complete will learn about the steps in the easiest way possible in the following instructions.
- Open the website at www.srmuniversity.ac.in
- Press the Apply Now button that appears in the middle of the homepage.
- Register by verifying your basic information.
- Login back to the newly created account.
- Click on the application form, and fill up the remaining fields.
- Select the program that you want to study at SRM University, Haryana.
- Upload documents.
- Pay the fee, and save the receipt.
Srm University Sonepat Courses Admission
|B.A.- English (Hons)||3 years|
|B.A.- Economics (Hons)||3 years|
|B.A.- Political Science (Hons)||3 years|
|B.A.- Psychology (Hons)||3 years|
|M.A.- English (Hons)||2 years|
|B.Sc.- Physics ( Hons)||3 years|
|B.Sc.- Chemistry ( Hons)||3 years|
|B.Sc.- Mathematics ( Hons)||3 years|
|B.Sc.- Statistics ( Hons)||3 years|
|B.Sc.- Food Technology ( Hons)||3 years|
|B.Sc.- Hospitality & Hotel Administration ( Hons)||3 years|
|B.Sc.- Hotel Management & Catering Technology ( Hons)||3 years|
|M.Sc.- Physics||2 years|
|M.Sc.- Chemistry||2 years|
|M.Sc.- Mathematics||2 years|
|M.Sc.- Microbiology||2 years|
|M.Sc.- Biotechnology||2 years|
|M.Sc.- Environmental Science||2 years|
|Ph.D.- Computer Sciene & Engineering (CSE)||3 Years|
|Ph.D.- Civil Engneering||3 Years|
|Ph.D.- Electronic & Communication Engineering||3 Years|
|Ph.D.- Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)||3 Years|
|Ph.D.- Law||3 Years|
|Ph.D.- Businees/Management Studies||3 Years|
|Ph.D.- Mathemtics||3 Years|
|Ph.D.- Computer Science||3 Years|
|Ph.D.- Commerce||3 Years|
|Ph.D.- English||3 Years|
|Ph.D.- Chemistry||3-5 Years|
|Ph.D.- Physics||3-5 Years|
|Ph.D.- Biotechlogy||3 Years|
|Ph.D.- Environmental Science||3 Years|
|Ph.D.- Microbiology||3 Years|
|B.Tech.- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||4 Years|
|B.Tech.- Computer Science & Enginering in Data Science & A.I||4 Years|
|B.Tech.- Computer Science & Enginering in cloud Engg||4 Years|
|B.Tech.- Computer Science & Business System||4 Years|
|B.Tech.- Civil Engineering (CE)||4 Years|
|B.Tech.- Electronic & Communication Engineering||4 Years|
|M.Tech.- Electronic & Communication ( microelectronic & VLSI Design)||2 Years|
|M.Tech.- Computer Science & Engg (Big Data Analysis)||2 Years|
|M.tech.- Civil ( Structure Engg)||2 Years|
SRM University Delhi NCR (Sonepat) Contact Details:
- Address: 39, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat-131029, Haryana (India)
- Phone Number: +91-8816033301 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06
- Official Website: www.srmuniversity.ac.in
Some Other Universities:
- Delhi University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Allahabad University
- Lucknow University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for SRM University Sonepat Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.