DU Phd Admission 2022: 30 June 2022 is the last date of Delhi University PhD Admission 2022, Students fill out the application form before the last date. The PhD admission is done on a DUET entrance exam. The registration fee for SC/ST/PWD is Rs. 300/- for each course Registration fee for all other Categories (Unreserved, OBC, EWS, etc.): Rs. 750/- for each course.
4 July 2022 is the last date to apply for DU Admission through CUET PG 2022. Delhi University will accept applications for numerous programs based on CUET (Common University Entrance Test). The portal for the online registration of the UG entrance exam got over on 22 May, but the NTA has re-opened the portal for online application submission from 27 May to 31 May 2022.
Candidates must check out the latest du fee structure 2022 and registration fees at the university are 250/- rupees for general students and 100/- rupees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS. In addition, there is a cancellation fee of 1000/- rupees for students who wish to cancel their enrolment.
Candidates who want to take admission to any courses must apply for the CUET 2022. The registration process for CUET PG is also going on, students can submit applications till 4 July 2022. To apply now, you must visit @cuet.nta.nic.in.
DU PhD Admission 2022 last date is extended to 30 June 2022. Delhi University has released its upcoming admission policies for the academic sessions 2022-23. After the council meeting for CUET, DU has decided to accept scores from the entrance exam for granting admission to its various UG & PG courses such as BA, B.Com, and B.Sc. Also, the official website will soon be updated with the admission list and the deadline for fee submission. The university will announce DU Admission 2022 to PhD, Certificate, and Diploma programs soon.
DU Trending Updates:
- CUET PG 2022 registration’s last date has been extended till 4 July 2022.
DU PG Application Form 2022 submission deadline extended till 30 June 2022.
- DU B.Ed Admission prospectus 2022-23 has been released. Students can download it now.
- DU PhD Admission 2022 last date is extended to 30 June 2022 for the academic session 2022-23.
- Delhi University has released the prospectus of the DU PhD Law programme. Click to download it now.
- The last date of DU LLB Admission 2022 was 10 June 2022.
- DUET 2022 registration process for sessions 2022-23 has been closed. The last date of online registration was 10 June 2022.
- The last date of CUET UG 2022 registration was 31 May 2022. Click here for more details.
- Delhi University is going to launch three new BTech courses for the DU Admission session 2022-23.
- DU PhD Admission 2022 has been started, students can apply online till 30 June 2022 (Extended). Click here
- CUET PG 2022 registration’s last date is 4 July 2022. Click here to apply now.
- The last date of DU PG Admission 2022 has been extended from 10 June to 30 June 2022.
- CUET UG 2022 Registration extended from 6 May to 22 May 2022. For more information, click here.
- 10 June 2022 was the last date for DU BEd Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form.
- A webinar on UG admission based on CUET (UG) 2022 is scheduled to be held on 29 April 2022. Click here for more details.
- DU Admission 2022 for PG courses has been started on April 6, 2022, and the last date for online application submission is 30 June 2022 (Extended). Click here
- DU has released an information bulletin for UG & PG Admission 2022-23. DU Prospectus 2022-23 is available for download. The direct link to download: UG Admission Bulletin | PG Admission Bulletin.
- The registration window for CUET 2022 will open on 6 April 2022 and close on 31 May 2022 (Extended). For more details, Click here.
- NIRF Ranking Delhi university 2021 is ranked 12th by NIRF 2021 in University Rankings and 19th in the Overall category.
DU Admission Highlights
|University Name||University of Delhi|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Offered UG Courses||
B.A.(Hons.), B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Voc., B.Com, B.E., BA, B.Sc (General), B.Tech, BEd, BLIS., BBA
|Offered PG Courses||
LL.M, MA English, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc., M.Tech., M.Ed.
Diploma in Italian, Diploma in Business Journalism & Corporate Communication, Certificate/Diploma in Foreign Language.
South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
DU Admission 2022
DU Admission offers various undergraduate and postgraduate level courses. It has BA, BSc, BCom, etc., at the UG level and MA, MSc, and MEd at the PG level. For admission to the UG course, eligibility depends on the previous marks and the entrance exam score. The eligibility for PG courses is based on students’ marks in graduation, which must be a minimum of 50% or sometimes based on students’ performance in the entrance exam.
- To apply for supplementary seats and sports/extracurricular activities, you need a 25% CUET score and 75% certificates and trials.
- In order to apply for a BA (Hons) degree, 50% of the CUET score and 50% of the performance score will be accepted.
- Students must score a minimum of 30% in the CUET 2022 in order to be admitted to a B.Sc course.
Delhi University UG Admission
- LLB: The last date to apply for DU LLB Admission 2022 was 10 June 2022. The bachelor of law is offered through DU admission after a student completes their bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream. The previous degree must be completed from any UGC-recognized university.
- B-Tech: One can get admission to a Bachelor of Technology course after obtaining 60% marks in the 12th level with Mathematics as the main subject. Students are also required to pass an entrance exam to get a seat.
- BMA: This stands for Bachelor in Multimedia and Animation that are accessible after completing the 12th board exams from any known board. Candidates are also required to qualify for a Joint Admission Test (JAT).
DU BEd Admission 2022
Delhi University B.Ed Admission 2022 is about to commence. The university has released the E-Prospectus for sessions 2022-23. A full-time professional teacher education program of the duration of two academic years, after graduate or post-graduate studies, leading to a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Degree. The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is a full-time two-year programme. DU offers a BEd programme on selected three campuses only Lady Irwin College (LIC), Maharshi Valmiki College of Education (MVCE), and Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women (SPMC).
DU BEd Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in aggregate either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science / Social Science /Humanities/ Commerce or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme. OR
- Candidates with at least 55% marks in aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology
and specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.
DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Last Date
|DU BEd Entrance Exam 2022 Form Started||20 June 2022|
|Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form Last Date||10 July 2022|
|Admit Card Released||18 July 2022|
|Entrance Exam 2022||25 July 2022|
|Result Declared||5 August 2022|
|Counselling Begins||18 August 2022|
|Counselling Ends||28 August 2022|
Delhi University PG Admission 2022
- LLM: It is a 2 years law degree at a master’s level which can be obtained after completing a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 50% marks.
- M-Tech: Master of Technology admission to Delhi University for this 2-year course is based on 60% marks obtained in the B-Tech or relevant degree. Students are also required to qualify GATE test to secure a seat in this programme.
- MCA: Master of Computer Applications is a 2-year course where students will be entered after qualifying DUET and having eligibility of a 55% score that has been previously secured in graduation.
DU MA Admission 2022
|Eligibility in Entrance Category|
|Course Requirements||Marks Requirements|
|B.A. (Hons.) Examination in English from the University of Delhi||At least 45% for General Category and 40.5% for OBC and
admission of SC/STPwBD category ―minimum pass marks in the concerned qualifying examination of the University of Delhi or at least the same percentage of pass marks at the qualifying examination as prescribed for the equivalent examination of the University of Delhi. For those having CGPA under the CBCS Program, the equivalence of marks will be as per University of Delhi rules.
|Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University||At least 50% for General Category and 45% for OBC and minimum pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD/CW categories. For those having CGPA under the CBCS Program, the equivalence of marks will be as per University of Delhi rules.|
DU PhD Admission 2022
The last date of DU PhD Admission 2022 is 30 June 2022 (Extended). Delhi University has released a prospectus for sessions 2022-23 admission. It offers a variety of specializations under the PhD programme. Admission to DU PhD courses will be based on the entrance exam score.
The university conducts the DUET for du.ac.in PhD admission for the 2022-23 academic year. The deadline for Delhi University PhD Admission is 30 June 2022. Students must visit the official website and fill out an application form before the last date.
The full-time programme lasts at least three years. It boasts the highest research standards in the country, as well as an eminent research faculty that can compete with the best in the world. Candidates with a master’s degree or a master’s thesis in any field are eligible to apply for PhD programmes.
DU PhD Admission 2022 Last Date
|Releasing of the PhD online registration form||15 May 2022|
|DU PhD Admission Last Date||30 June 2022|
|PhD Entrance exam date||01 July 2022|
|DU PhD Result declaration||Announced Soon|
|Interviews/synopsis presentation||Announced Soon|
|Meeting of respective M.Phil committee/DRC||Announced Soon|
|Meeting of BRS||Announced Soon|
|Commencement of PhD coursework||Announced Soon|
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BA Admission||B.Sc Admission|
|B.Com Admission||B.Ed Admission|
|BSW Admission||BBA Admission|
|MA Admission||M.Sc Admission|
|M.Com Admission||M.Sc IT Admission|
|MSW Admission||MCA Admission|
DU Admission 2022 Important Date
For UG Courses:
|Application form Opens||06 April 2022|
|CUET UG 2022 Last Date||31 May 2022 (Closed)|
|Entrance||1st week of June 2022|
DU PG Admission 2022 Last Date
|CUET PG 2022 registration||19 May 2022|
|Last Date of DU PG Admission 2022||30 June 2022 (Extended)|
|DU PG Admission through CUET Last Date||4 July 2022|
|Declaration of Admission Lists, Admission, and
Deposition of Admission Fee
|To Be Announced soon|
DU Application Form 2022
DU offers PhD, MPhil, UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate courses. Students who want to be enrolled at DU must fill out the admission form, and the DU admission committee posts the admission online on their admission portal. Applications for the UG courses
The university will post separate admission forms for the programs. The admission forms are different and are not similar. Select the program level you want to apply for. The admission form will be displayed. Follow the steps listed below to complete the admission forms.
How To Apply For DU Admission?
- Go to the DU admission portal.
- Register yourself using your first and forenames, mobile number, last name, email address, etc.
- After the registration process, log on to the website to fill out the admission form.
- Share your personal and educational details to complete the admission form.
- The final stage is paying the admission fee.
- Attach the necessary mark sheets and certificates and submit the admission form.
- Students must keep the admission form for future use and references.
- Students applying for two or more courses must register again with a different email address and repeat the steps mentioned above.
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Income statements
- ID proof
- Birth certificates
DU CUET 2022
The last date of CUET PG registration 2022 is 4 July 2022. Delhi University has started taking admission to its undergraduate courses based on the Common Universities Entrance Test (CUET). For this entrance exam, the NTA has released the registration form, and the last date was 31 May 2022.
Delhi University admission is based on Delhi University Entrance Test known as DUET. It is a national-level admission exam conducted every year for providing entries to various UG and PG programs. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is the organizing body for this exam.
DUET will be an exam taken for a duration of 120 minutes. The exam will be administered by CBT in an online format. This paper will be composed of 400 marks having negative markings. Each correct answer will receive four points, while each incorrect response will receive one point. The syllabus for DUET is different for each course type.
This exam is basically conducted for degree courses such as BA, BSc, B.El.Ed., integrated five-year program in journalism, BA (Hons), BBA (FIA), Bachelors in Occupational Therapy, Bachelors in Physiotherapy, BMS, MCA, LLM, M.Ed., and so on.
DU Course Admissions
|Business Economics (BBE)|
|Patrakarita Evam Jansanchar|
|Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Applied Life Sciences|
|Applied Physical Science (Analytical Chemistry)|
|Physical Education & Sports Sciences|
|Physical Science with Chemistry|
|Applied Life Sciences with Agro-Chemical & Pest Management|
|Applied Physical Science|
|Applied Physical Sciences (Industrial Chemistry)|
|Special Education MR|
|Comparative Indian Literature|
|East Asian Studies|
|Life-Long Learning & Extension|
|Food & Nutrition|
|Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology|
|Development Communication & Extension|
|Fabric & Apparel Science|
|Human Development & Childhood Studies|
|Operational Research/ Applied Operational Research|
|Resource Management & Design Application|
|M.Tech||Chemical Synthesis and Process Technologies|
|Nuclear Science & Technology|
|Embedded Systems and VLSI|
|Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering|
|Nanoscience & Nanotechnology|
|Biotechnology (Interdisciplinary Course)|
|Comparative Indian Literature|
|Library Information Science|
|Certificate||‘O’ and ‘A’ level from DOEAC|
|Diploma||Business Journalism & Corporate Communication|
|Foreign Language Education|
|Pali Language & Literature|
|Advanced Diploma||Applied Linguistics|
DU Fee Structure 2022
Through this article students can get updated Delhi University Fee structure, Candidates can check DU Fee 2022 from this article for different undergraduate programs and postgraduate programmes. www.du.ac.in fees structure for different programs in different categories of candidates for DU Admission 2022 session. DU 2022 fees structure college & course-wise check here.
Acharya Narendra Dev College DU Fee Structure
|B.Sc. (H) Biomedical Science||18965||18965||18965||2555|
|B.Sc. (H) Botany||7965||7965||7965||2555|
|B.Sc. (H) Chemistry||8465||8465||8465||2555|
|B.Sc. (H) Computer Science||22965||22965||22965||2555|
|B.Sc. (H) Electronics||7965||7965||7965||2555|
|B.Sc. (H) Mathematics||7965||7965||7965||2555|
|B.Sc. (H) Physics||7965||7965||7965||2555|
|B.Sc. (H) Zoology||7965||7965||7965||2555|
|B.Sc. Life Sciences||7965||7965||7965||2555|
|B.Sc. Physical Science with Chemistry||7965||7965||7965||2555|
|B.Sc. Physical Science with Computer Science||7965||7965||7965||2555|
|B.Sc. Physical Science with Electronics||7965||7965||7965||2555|
|Delhi University Aryabhatta College Fee Structure|
|B.A. (Honours) Economics||13830||13830||13830||784|
|B.A. (Honours) English||13830||13830||13830||784|
|B.A. (Honours) Hindi||13830||13830||13830||784|
|B.A. (Honours) History||13830||13830||13830||784|
|B.A. (Honours) Political Science||13830||13830||13830||784|
|B.A. (Honours) Psychology||15830||15830||15830||784|
|B.Sc.(Honours) Computer Science||29130||29130||29130||784|
|B. A. Programme (History + Political Science)||13830||13830||13830||784|
|BA (Hons) Geography||5660||5660||5660||405|
|BA (Hons) Hindi Journalism||7310||7310||7310||405|
|BA (Hons) Social Work||5710||5710||5710||405|
About the Delhi University
Delhi University started functioning in 1922, and it was established through the Central Legislative Assembly Act. The university’s Chancellor is the Vice President of India, and the Pro-chancellor is the Supreme Court Chief Justice. The visitor to the university is the President of India.
The Academic and Executive Councils approve 500 programs offered at Delhi University. The NAAC councils approve 209 programs from the DU. Prestigious associations and fellowships have awarded some DU faculties numerous awards.
The Centers of Advanced Studies has awarded awards and medals to the Department of Geology, Chemistry, Zoology, History, and Sociology. This is one of the most significant milestones DU has achieved so far.
Every year the university receives grants to finance its ongoing research. This year the university will receive grants to fund ongoing research in the departments listed below. The departments are Hindi. Germanic and Romance Studies, Persian, Geography, Music, Anthropology, East Asian Studies, BR Ambedkar MIL, and Mathematics.
DU university also provides other facilities besides quality education. The university has 15 extensive libraries, not counting those run by the affiliated colleges. It has also established a USIC(University Science Instrumentation Center), and the centre houses high technology equipment used in engineering research.
The campus is located on Benito Juarez Road, near Phamla Kuan. The south campus houses the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Applied Sciences, and faculty of Interdisciplinary. The famous SP Jain Center of Management Studies is also located on the South Campus.
The south campus houses a fully equipped library, a health care centre to take care of all the medical emergencies at the campus, a Bank, a staffed post office, a DTC Pass Section, examination blocks, and a boys and girls hostel, and administrative blocks.
It has 16 faculties and more than 80 academic departments. Every year the university enrols around seven lakh students, and it has approval and accreditation from top Indian boards.
- du.ac.in Admission 2022 offers PhD, MPhil, UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate courses.
- At the UG level, DU University has Group A and Group B courses.
- Group A admission are merit-based.
- These are the courses in Group A: BA (Hons) programs, BA programs, BCom, BSc(Hons) programs, BSc Pass/Programs, BA Vocational Studies, and BVoc programs.
- Group B admission are based on qualifying examinations.
- The Group B courses are BA Programs, BMS, BA, B.El.Ed, BSc, BBA FIA, BTech, Integrated programs, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics, and Bachelor of Ocuu[ptaional Therapy.
- The qualifying tests are computerized, so students can conduct the test online.
- The qualifying examinations are conducted by the National Testing Agency(NTA).
- At the PG level, the university offers numerous PG specializations.
- The courses are MCom, MA, MEd, MSc, MCA, LLM, etc.
- Admission to the courses is based on the final qualifying level aggregates and qualifying examination marks.
- Check the PG courses eligibility below in this article.
- MPhil and PhD interviews will be online and offline, depending on the university’s regulations and policies for DU Admission 2022.
- Delhi University also provides admission for certificate and diploma courses.
- The DU Admission details are mentioned above.
DU Contact Details:
- Address: Benito Juarez Marg, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
- Phone No: 011-27006900, 011-27001015
- DU Official Website: www.du.ac.in
NOTE: All the above-mentioned dates and information about DU Admission are tentative, Students must verify the information through the official website.
Some Other Best Universities in Delhi-
- School of Open Learning, University of Delhi
- Jamia Hamdard University
- Ambedkar University Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research
- The Indian Agricultural Research Institute
- Indraprastha University
- Jawahar Lal Nehru University
Be the first to leave a review.