Patna University Admission 2023: Registration for PG courses for academic session 2023-24 has been announced. The last date for Patna University Admission Form 2023 is 15 June 2023. The admission process will be done online at @www.pup.ac.in. MSW, MLIS, MSc, MBA, BLIS, MA, and PG Diploma in regular, as well as self-financing mode, are available for admission. There are a total of 10 constituent colleges of this university, and all of these colleges offer a variety of diploma and degree courses.
Patna University Trending Updates
- Patna University 1st UG Merit List 2023 released. Check here
- Patna University Admission 2023 started for MA, MSW, MLIS, BLIS, MSc, MBA, and PG Diploma courses, the last date to apply is 15 June 2023. Source
- Patna University UG Admission 2023 is ongoing, the last date to apply is 5 June 2023. Source
- Patna University PhD course entrance exam (PAT) results tentatively released on 30 April 2023 on the official website.
- Bihar BEd JEE 2023 begins at Patna University. The last date to register was 20 March 2023. Source
The University offers various UG, PG, PG Diploma, and also Research courses in Humanities, Law, Library Sciences, Commerce, Science, and Education. The admission is entrance examination based. Applicants are required to clear an entrance examination to be accepted. MBA and MA Students have to pass any of the following CAT/MAT/ATMA and JMEET, and for PhD, they have the PAT entrance test. The aspirants have to clear any of these BLET/MEET/MLET/BEET/PAT for the other programs.
- Undergraduate Courses: B.Sc Hons. (Maths and Biology), B.A Hons, B.Com Hons., BCA, BFA, BBA, BSW, LLB, Bachelor of Biotechnology, Bachelor of Environmental Science, Bachelor of Mass Communication.
- Master’s Degrees: M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.Ed., LLM, M.Lib.Sc., MBA, and MCA.
- There are PhD programs in psychology, geology, mathematics, philosophy, law, Bengali, political science, English, music, economics, and Sanskrit.
Registration Fees: The university requests students to pay for their application forms, and the fee must be paid during the second stage of the admission process. The entry cost for UG programs is INR 300, and for PG programs are INR 500.
Patna University was established in 1917 and has served as a governing and examining body for more than 30 years. It is the first university in Bihar and the seventh in the subcontinent. In addition to the buildings located on the Ganges bank, there are buildings on the second campus, called Saidpur Campus.
For more details, readout the whole article jotted below.
Patna University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Patna University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Lib|
|Offered PG Courses||M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed, LL.M|
Certificate Course in GIS and Remote Sensing (CGRS)
Ashok Rajpath, Near Patna College, Patna, Bihar 800005
Patna University Admission 2023
The last date of Patna University Admission 2023 is 15 June 2023 for Regular PG courses. Patna University has released applications for UG courses, including BA (Hons), BSc (Hons), BCom (Hons), BSW, BCA, and many more.
The admission process to Patna University 2023 includes an application form, an admission test, a merit list, and a counseling session. Also, students should go through all the important details related to the courses and the university.
It is essential that they pass the exam well to be accepted into the program. If you wish to apply for a B.Lib.Sc, LLB, or B.Ed degree program, graduation from an accredited university is a requirement. Students selected for admission must take the BLET and BEET. Courses are offered at PU in Patna.
There are various admission tests to choose from at Patna University. The MLET and MEET must be taken by students seeking an LLM or M.Ed. GD and PI scores are also taken by the university, along with CAT/MAT/ATMA/JMET scores.
Patna University UG Admission 2023
Patna University UG Application form 2023 is now released at @www.pup.ac.in. The last date is 5 June 2023 for Patna University UG admission 2023. Students can apply for BA, BSc, LLB, BJMC, and B.LibSci are some of the popular Undergraduate courses. Aspirants must have to submit their registration form before the deadline.
Students for academic learning have a variety of specializations. A minimum of 40% at an intermediate level is required for all undergraduate programs. To take these courses at Patna University, students must take the PUCET entrance exam 2023.
For eligibility at Patna University admission, students must complete their 10th and 12th classes from a relevant learning stream. Also, merit scores have been evaluated, and the admission intake is carried out accordingly.
- BA: In India, a bachelor’s degree in arts is very common. Patna University accepts students who have passed 10+2. The admissions process will be based on the student’s performance in the last exam. They must have completed their previous education at a recognized institution.
- BBA: The Bachelor of Business Administration program is offered in various specializations over a three-year period. Candidates with a 10+2 with at least 50% marks are eligible for the BBA program at Patna University.
- Bachelor of Education (BEd): Bachelor of Education or BEd course at Patna University provides learning about the education system, Teaching Learning Resources, Project Contemporary India And Education, and many other topics. In order to take admitted students have to complete a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50 percent marks.
Patna University PG Admission
Patna University PG admission 2023 is open and the last date to apply is 15 June 2023. For Post Graduation courses at Patna University, students can apply for MA, MSc, MBA, LLM, MCA, M.Com, and MLib.Sci. These courses are offered with a variety of specializations available for Patna University admission. Students require to finish their UG degree from relevant stream studies, and also, for some of the courses, the entrance test must be cleared.
- MA: Patna University MA Admission 2023 last date is 15 June 2023. The Master of Arts program lasts two years. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any stream from any UGC-recognized university can be applied to an MA degree program at Patna University. The previous degree must come from an accredited university.
- MSW: Patna University offers a postgraduate degree program in social work. Students with a BSW or an equivalent degree are eligible to apply for this course.
Patna University PhD Admission 2023
Students who desire to get admission to a Ph.D. course at Patna University will have to qualify for PAT. Other than the PU entrance exam, its merit-based criteria are passing a master’s degree in the subject of relevance. Students’ marks in the last qualifying exam need to be at least 55% or more and will be preferred. Registration for Patna University PhD admission 2023 has commenced for new session, the PAT 2022 was conducted on 25 February 2023.
Patna University Admission 2023 Important Dates
For Undergraduate Courses
|Online application form release||20 May 2023|
|Last date of UG Admission||05 June 2023|
|1st UG Merit list||08 June 2023|
|2nd UG Merit list||Announce Soon|
For Postgraduate Courses
|Online application forms release||28 April 2023|
|Last date of PG Admission||15 June 2023|
|1st PG Merit List||Announce Soon|
|2nd PG Merit List||Announce Soon|
Patna University Application Form 2023
Patna University’s application form for BSc, BCA, BBA, MCom, MBA, and other programs are now ongoing for academic year 2023 application form in the online/offline mode is anticipated to commence and conclude between July, and November. The application fee at Patna University for bachelor’s and master’s programs is INR 300 and INR 500. 15 June 2023 is the last date to fill out the Patna University Admission Form 2023.
Patna University Admission Process 2023
Applicants who want to study at the Patna University courses can take advantage of mentioned steps below to comfortably turn in online applications.
- Go to the Patna University website.
- Open the Admission portal.
- Register yourself as a new candidate.
- Register process includes; the Candidates name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Nationality, Religion, Gender, Category, DOB, Mobile number, Email Id, and Selection of Course.
- Validate the account.
- Proceed and complete sections such as personal details, and course details, and upload photos as well as a signature.
- Pay the Patna University Application fee.
- Print the Patna University application form receipt.
Patna University Entrance Exam 2023
Patna University Admission Test known as PAT is an annual entrance exam for admission to the University. Through this exam, one can take entry to PU for various courses including the PhD degree program. In particular, this entrance exam is taken for PhD course. The link to the official website www.pup.ac is where the application forms for PAT will be obtained and students can download these to fill.
Patna University itself organizes and conducts this admission test. The PAT entrance exam will consist of two question papers and a total of 100 questions will be there in each. One paper of 100 questions will be composed of 100 marks. Every question will be in the MCQ format. There is one mark for each rightly selected answer, without having any negative marking. The time required to complete one paper will be 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
Patna University Result
The students can check the merit list on the official website of Patna University at www.pup.ac.in/. The merit list has been prepared on the basis of marks secured in graduation by the students.
Patna University has conducted exams for various UG & PG programs in 2023. The results of these program in the Business, Commerce, Science, and Law field has been declared. Students enrolled in various programs such as BBA, BA, BSc, MA, LLB, and MSc can check their results on Patna University’s official webpage.
What Is the Procedure for Checking Patna University 2023 Results?
To view the Patna University Result 2023, simply follow the procedures below.
- The First step is to visit PU’s official website @patnauniversity.ac.in.
- The homepage will appear. Where you have to find the “Examinations” Tab
- In the exams tab, you have to select “Results”
- After selecting the Patna University Result 2023, a form for collecting your information will appear.
- Fill out the form with your registration number and your program of study. Hit Submit icon on the last of the form.
- Results of Patna University 2023 will appear.
- You can also take a print of Patna University result 2023 for viewing offline.
Patna University Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Maithili)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Music Vocal)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Microbiology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Persian)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|B.A. (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Arabic)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Bengali)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.B.A. (Hons.)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s Studies||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s Studies||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety||2 Years|
|M.A. (Ancient History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Arabic)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Bengali)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Criminology and Police Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Maithili)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Persian)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Population and Development Education||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Family Welfare, and Population Education||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Spoken Persian||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Urdu Journalism and Mass Communication||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Water Resource Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Women and Child Welfare||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Applied Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Aquaculture)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biodiversity & Conservation)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Personnel Management and Industrial Relations)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Rural Development)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics (PGDBI)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising, Marketing and Sales Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Development||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management||2 Years|
|D.Litt. (Arts)||2 Years|
|Certificate Course in GIS and Remote Sensing (CGRS)||
Patna University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Magadh Mahila College, Patna
- Patna Law College, Patna
- Patna Dental College and Hospital, Patna
- Patna Women’s College, Patna
- Patna Science College, Patna
- Patna College, Patna
- Bihar National College, Patna
- College of Arts and Crafts, Patna
Patna University University Facilities
- Humanities and Management.
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering.
- Mining and Geology.
- Computer and Information Technology.
- Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Instrumentation.
- Emerging Technologies.
Patna University Departments
- Department of Humanities
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Social Sciences
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Law
- Department of Science
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Fine Arts
- Department of Education
Patna University Contact Details:
- Address: Patna University, Patna- 800 005., Bihar, India
- Ph. No. – 0612 – 2678008
- Time of Enquiry – 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM on working days
- E-mail – email@example.com
- Patna University Official Website: https://patnauniversity.org.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Patna University Admission 2022 are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave a Reply