Patliputra University Admission 2023: PPU will soon release the application forms for UG & PG programs (Regular/vocational). Interested students can apply for the desired program by visiting the admission portal @admission.ppuponline.in. The admission at Patliputra University is entirely merit-based, and the students with good scores in their previous examinations can get the seat.
Patliputra University Trending Updates
- PPU Patna has released the MEd admission forms for session 2023, the last date to fill the choice is 12 January 2023. Source
- Patliputra University has commenced admission for the 3-year & 5-year LLB courses for session 2023. The last date to fill out the form is 12 January 2023. Source
Patliputra University is located in Patna, Bihar, India. A wide array of activities are offered by this organization, which was founded in 2018. Additionally, they offer technical/professional courses as well as skill-based courses in the vocational field.
Students can choose from diploma courses (such as Diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Computer Science, undergraduate degrees (such as BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc BA, B.ed, BJMC, BLibSc, and postgraduate degrees (such as MBA, MCA, M.com, M.Sc. MA, M.ed, MLibSc, etc.).
Scholarships are available at the university for poor, deserving, and meritorious students from Scheduled Castes under the Post-matric Scholarship Scheme of the Government of India. Scholarships for backward classes. An income-based scholarship for low-income individuals.
If a student has completed the 12th Grade with a science or commerce grade of at least 45%, he or she will be considered for admission to the BA Hons programme in any discipline.
Students must graduate with honours if they attain at least 45% in their topic of honors studies, or in a related subject as determined by the Academic Council. This will enable them to earn a B.Sc. Hons.
Patliputra University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Patliputra University|
|Type of University||Public University|
|Founded||18 March 2018;|
|Offered UG Courses||BA (Hons), B.Sc. (Hons), B.Com (Hons)|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Com, M.Sc|
|Address||Old Bypass Road, Kankarbagh, Patna, Bihar, 800020|
Patliputra University Admission 2023
Patliputra University offers many UG & PG-level courses in many streams. Students with 10+2 from some known institutes with a minimum of 50% marks or more can apply for UG Courses. For PG Courses, candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 55% scores, and the degree must be from any recognized university in India.
Universities admit students on the basis of merit. Scores from previous qualifying tests are used to compile the merit and provisional lists. A different qualifying level is required for admission to UG and PG courses. Here are the program-specific eligibility requirements:
Patliputra University UG Admission
Patliputra University offers U.G. courses in the Arts, science, humanities, and Social sciences fields. It offers B.A. specializations, BSc specializations, BTech, and BDS, to mention a few. Admission to all UG Programs is merit-based. Students for the UG programs need to clear their 10th and 12th classes from a recognized board. The criteria for admission into UG programs at Patliputra University is online.
- BA: Patliputra University offers a BA program, and there are various specializations available that are Psychology, A.I. & A.S., Rural Development, Sociology, Geography, Economics, Political Science, History, Music, Philosophy, Prakrit, Persian, Bengali, Mugahi, Pali, Urdu, Maithili, Sanskrit, English, Hindi, etc. Students interested in any of the BA specializations must have completed. Class 10 + 2 and students must have a subject study that they choose for a bachelor’s degree.
- B.Sc: Patliputra University offers B.Sc in Electronics, Zoology, Mathematics, Botany, Chemistry and Physics. The admission is based on completing intermediate studies (10+2) from a relevant stream.
- B.Com: Patliputra University offers B.Com specializations in Accounts and Corporate Accounts. The eligibility criteria required is a Class 10 + 2 pass from the commerce stream.
Patliputra University LLB Admission
LLB Admission at Patliputra University generally starts in the month of September every year. The registration portal is at @admission.ppuponline.in. All the students who have completed their bachelor-level education are eligible to apply. PPLAT 2023 (Patliputra University Law Admission Test) will be conducted. Selection will be made based on the entrance test scorecard.
Patliputra University PG Admission
Patliputra University offers P.G. courses in Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Science. MTech, MSc, MA, MBA, MEd programs require completing a graduate degree. The university has an entrance examination set up, which the applicant needs to clear.
The university evaluates merit and the entrance examination scores for the applicants who want to pursue any Master’s Program available at Patliputra University.
- M.Sc: Patliputra University offers M.Sc specializations in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology streams. Students who currently hold a BSc degree can apply. The degree must be valid and relevant to the MSc stream. The admission is based on marks from the PGCET entrance tests.
- M.Com: Students who want to pursue MCom at Patliputra university must have graduated with a BCom from a recognized college or university. The admission is based on scores from the PGCET entrance test.
- MCA: Patliputra University offers a Master of Computer Applications. The eligibility criteria for a master’s degree in Computer Applications is a BCA or equivalent graduation, and the selection process is based on the PGCET. Candidates are required to score good merit in order to be get selected for admission to this program.
Patliputra University MEd Admission
MEd Admission into Patliputra University will commence in the month of
|Other Courses Admission 2023|
|BCA Admission||MCA Admission|
|BCom Admission||MCom Admission|
|BEd Admission||MLIS Admission|
|BLIS Admission||MPharma Admission|
|BPharma Admission||MSc IT Admission|
|MBA IT Admission||MSc Admission|
Patliputra University Application Form 2023
PPUP University provides admission to various U.G., P.G., and Doctoral programs. Some of the courses include B.Ed, M.Ed, BDS, B.Tech, MBA, D.LED, etc. The admission process is online, and students can register themselves by visiting the official university admission portal.
Interested students must visit the university site to fill out the admission form. Provide your details and previous academic scores on the admission form.
Students must pay an application fee during the admission process, and the fee is only paid once and is non-refundable. The admission fee for General/SC/ST/OBC students is INR 300. Before filling out the admission form, students need to go through the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
How To Apply For Patliputra University Admission?
- To get admission to the university, the candidates first need to visit the university’s website.
- After this, register yourself to move forward.
- Now the next task is to log in to the page and start filling up the form.
- Enter all the details one by one.
- After this, upload all the required documents/files.
- After this, pick the course and submit the application fee.
Patliputra University Entrance Exam 2023
PPUP University Entrance Exam is a way to get an entry into any degree program offered by this University. This entrance exam is conducted for various study programs in UG and PG categories. Candidates clicking on the link http://www.ppup.ac.in will get access to the online webpage of PPUP and the applications will be submitted online.
The entrance exam will be conducted in the method of online conductance. Students are recommended to secure more than average marks for getting selection. There will be a time period of 120 minutes within which students will be required to complete the paper. The complete paper will be organized in a way to have MCQ-type questions. Usually, there are 100 total questions in the paper and each will be given a positive mark. This paper will not have any kind of negative marking.
Patliputra University Result
Patliputra University has not announced an exact date for the result. But it is expected that PPUP Result will update in mid of July. Students having enrollment in BA, B.Ed, BLIS, MLIS, BMLT, BPT and other UG/PG programs are advised to check PPUP’s website regularly.
What Is the Procedure for Checking Patliputra University Results?
The Patliputra University (PPUP) UG/ PG result will be released in online mode. Students have to follow the following steps for checking PPUP’s Result 2023:
- The initial step is to visit PPUP’s official website which is www.ppup.ac.in.
- After that university’s homepage will appear on the screen. Where you have to find “Results Portal” and click on it.
- In the results portal of Patilptura University, you have to fill in details like “Roll Number” and “Father/Mother Name”
- Click on “Show Marksheet”.
- A Marksheet of your respective result from Patilputra University will appear.
Patliputra University Course Admissions
Contact Details of Patliputra University:
- Address: Old bypass Road, Kankarbagh, Patna-800020, Bihar, India
- Contact Number: 8539856605
- Patliputra University Official Website: www.ppup.ac.in.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Patliputra University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.