Patliputra University Admission: 20 August 2022 is the last date for online application submission of Patliputra University Admission 2022-23. Interested students can apply for the desired programme by visiting the admission portal @admission.ppuponline.in.
Patliputra University is situated in Patna, Bihar. It will soon announce its admission for the year 2022 to its various UG and PG degree courses. It accepts the application form online and offline. One can get a complete guide about admission through the university’s official website. The admission at Patliputra University is entirely merit-based, and the students with good scores in their previous examinations can get the seat.
In order to get a Bachelor’s degree with honours in any subject, students must get a grade average of at least 45% in the intermediate exams or in the 12th grade. These are the requirements the Academic Council has established.
If a student has completed the 12th Grade with a science or commerce grade of at least 45%, he or she will be considered for admission to the BA Hons programme in any discipline.
Students must graduate with honours if they attain at least 45% in their topic of honours studies, or in a related subject as determined by the Academic Council. This will enable them to earn a B.Sc. Hons.
Applicants must have obtained at least 45% marks in business from any board to be eligible for the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) program.
B.Com Applicants must meet certain requirements. A student taking intermediate or 12th Science must have attained a grade point average of 50%. Applicants are required to pass the intermediate mathematics, economics, and history exams.
Patliputra University Trending Updates:
- The university has released the examination timetable for the B.Ed programme part 1 and 2. Click here to access it.
- Patliputra University UG Admission for both regular & vocational courses for session 2021-24 with late fine will start from 24 March 2022 to 30 March 2022. (Source)
- Patliputra University has released the 2nd merit list for MBA Admission. Click here to check the list now.
- Applicants for PG regular/vocational courses for the session 2021-23 must apply by 10 March 2022. (Notification)
- PG (Regular and Vocational) Admission Session 2021-23 rescheduled by the university. Merit List will be published on the official website (Notification).
- The university will soon release the application form for the session 2022-23. Visit here.
- Form Of Scrutiny For Degree – III (Regular & Vocational), Pg (Regular) – Sem – 1, 2 & 3 And Law Judgment (Year 1 Of B.A. LLB (5 Year) & Llb (3 Year)) Is Out. 24 February 2022 is last to scrutiny online. Click here.
- The examination form for BEd parts 1 & 2 has been released and the last date to apply online is 25 February 2022 (without a late fee). Click here for more details.
- The university has officially extended the last date of online fee submission for the UG courses to 19 February 2022 (With a late fee). For more information Click here
- Patliputra University has released the notice regarding PG (Regular & Vocational) Admission Session 2021-23. Click here
- Patliputra University has started taking application forms for PG courses (Regular & Vocational) MBA, MCA, MSc (BioTech, Electronics), and MLiSc for sessions 2021-23. The Last date to apply for PPU PG courses is 23 January 2022. Closed (Source)
- Result Of Degree Iii (Regular & Vocational) Examination 2021 Published. Click Here
Patliputra University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Patliputra University|
|Type of University||Public University|
|Founded||18 March 2018;|
|Offered UG Courses||BA (Hons), B.Sc. (Hons), B.Com (Hons)|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.Com, M.Sc|
|Address||Old Bypass Road, Kankarbagh, Patna, Bihar, 800020|
Patliputra University Admission 2022
Patliputra University offers many UG & PG level courses in many streams. Students with 10+2 from some known institutes with a minimum of 50% marks or more can apply for UG Courses. For PG Courses, candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 55% scores, and the degree must be from any recognized university in India.
Admission to universities is based on merit. The merit and provisional lists are compiled using scores from previous qualifying tests. Different qualifying levels are required for admission to UG and PG courses. Check out the following program-specific eligibility requirements:
Patliputra University UG Admission
Patliputra University offers U.G. courses in the Arts, Science, Humanities and Social Sciences fields. It offers B.A. specializations, BSc specializations, Btech and B.D.s, to mention a few.
Admission to all U.G. Programs is merit-based. Students for the U.G. programs need to clear their 10th and 12th classes from a recognized board.
- BA: Patliputra University offers a BA program, and there are various specializations available that are Psychology, A.I. & A.S., Rural Development, Sociology, Geography, Economics, Political Science, History, Music, Philosophy, Prakrit, Persian, Bengali, Mugahi, Pali, Urdu, Maithili, Sanskrit, English, Hindi, etc. Students interested in any of the BA specializations must have completed. Class 10 + 2 and students must have a subject study that they choose for a bachelor’s degree.
- B.Sc: Patliputra University offers B.Sc in Electronics, Zoology, Mathematics, Botany, Chemistry and Physics. The admission is based on completing intermediate studies (10+2) from a relevant stream.
- B.Com: Patliputra University offers B.Com specializations in Accounts and Corporate Accounts. The eligibility criteria required is a Class 10 + 2 pass from the commerce stream.
Patliputra University PG Admission
Patliputra University offers P.G. courses in Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Science. MTech, MSc, MA, MBA, MEd programs require completing a graduate degree. The university has an entrance examination set up, which the applicant needs to clear.
The university evaluates merit and the entrance examination scores for the applicants who want to pursue any Master’s Program available at Patliputra University.
- M.Sc: Patliputra University offers M.Sc specializations in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology streams. Students who currently hold a BSc degree can apply. The degree must be valid and relevant to the MSc stream. The admission is based on marks from the PGCET entrance tests.
- M.Com: Students who want to pursue MCom at Patliputra university must have graduated with a BCom from a recognized college or university. The admission is based on scores from the PGCET entrance test.
- MCA: Patliputra University offers a Master of Computer Applications. The eligibility criteria for a master’s degree in Computer Applications is a BCA or equivalent graduation, and the selection process is based on the PGCET. Candidates are required to score good merit in order to be get selected for admission to this program.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BCA Admission||MCA Admission|
|BCom Admission||MCom Admission|
|BEd Admission||MLIS Admission|
|BLIS Admission||MPharma Admission|
|BPharma Admission||MSc IT Admission|
|MBA IT Admission||MSc Admission|
Patliputra University Admission Important Date
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Patliputra University Admission Last Date||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||2nd week of July 2022|
1st week of August 2022
|Group Discussion & Interview||
2nd week of August 2022
4th week of August 2022
Patliputra University Application Form 2022
Patliputra University provides admission to various U.G., P.G., and Doctoral programs. Some of the courses include B.Ed, M.Ed, BDS, B.Tech, MBA, D.LED, etc. The admission process is online, and students can register themselves by visiting the official university admission portal.
The Patliputra University 2021 admission process is closed; the university will soon open the 2022 admission process. The dates of the 2022 admission process will be posted on this website. The 2022 application process will be online on the university admission portal. Interested students must visit the university site to fill out the admission form. Provide your details and previous academic scores on the admission form.
Students must pay an application fee during the admission process, and the fee is only paid once and is non-refundable. The admission fee for General/SC/ST/OBC students is INR 300. Before filling out the admission form, students need to go through the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
How To Apply For Patliputra University Admission?
- To get admission to the university, the candidates first need to visit the university’s website.
- After this, register yourself to move forward.
- Now the next task is to log in to the page and start filling up the form.
- Enter all the details one by one.
- After this, upload all the required documents/files.
- After this, pick the course and submit the application fee.
Patliputra University Entrance Exam 2022
Patliputra University Entrance Exam is a way to get an entry into any degree program offered by this University. This entrance exam is conducted for various study programs in UG and PG categories. Candidates clicking on the link http://www.ppup.ac.in will get access to the online webpage of PPUP and the applications will be submitted online.
The entrance exam will be conducted in the method of online conductance. Students are recommended to secure more than average marks for getting selection. There will be a time period of 120 minutes within which students will be required to complete the paper. The complete paper will be organized in a way to have MCQ type questions. Usually, there are 100 total questions in the paper and each will be given a positive mark. This paper will not have any kind of negative marking.
Patliputra University Course Admissions
Contact Details of Patliputra University:
- Address: Old bypass Road, Kankarbagh, Patna-800020, Bihar, India
- Contact Number: 8539856605
- Patliputra University Official Website: www.ppup.ac.in.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Patliputra University Admission are tentative. Please visit University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.