Munger University Admission 2023: BA/BSc/BCom registrations have started at Munger University under the CBCS 04-year undergraduate programme. The last date for Munger University Admission 2023 for selected UG courses is 05 June 2023. But, those who may have failed with the original duration, but aims to submit the application as latecomers are needed to pay the extra fee when submitting the form.
Munger University Trending Updates
- The registration for BA/BSc/BCom has started under CBCS 04 year UG Programme at Munger University. The last date to apply is 05 June 2023. (Source)
- Documents verification dates for PG 2022-24 admission have been extended till 02 June 2023 at Munger University. (Source)
- The last date for onspot admission for PG course is 24 May 2023 at Munger University. (Source)
- Munger University has released the second merit list for admission to PG courses for the academic session 2022-24. Students can secure admission by appearing in the PG department of the University from 11 May 2023 to 23 May 2023. (Source)
- Download the second merit list for Munger University PG admission 2022-24 here.
- Munger University registration portal for BEd admission 2022-24 has opened now and students can register till 23 May 2023 with a late fee. (Source)
- LLB admission for the session 2022-25 has started now at Munger University and students can apply till 15 May 2023 without any late fee. (Source)
- The submission of PG Sem 3rd Exam from has started and the last date is 06 May 2023 without any late fee. Students must fill the form before the last date. (Source)
- Students can apply for admission to various Ph.D. courses at Munger University. The last date to apply was 20 April 2023. Source
- Munger University will conduct the entrance exam for admission to Ph.D. programs on 30 April 2023. Source
Munger University’s PhD admission has started for session 2023. The application forms for PhD courses can be filled till 20 April 2023. The entrance exam (PAT 2023) was conducted on 30 April 2023 at Munger University.
The university shall be responsible for admission in the undergraduate, postgraduate, and vocational programs in the 2023 session. Aspirants may apply to some well famous courses like Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), LLB, and so on, in the upcoming cycle.
- Please visit www.mungeruniversity.ac.in to learn, and complete the admission application form.
- The general courses application form fee for Munger University is 300 Indian Rupees. Munger University accepts the application fee through net banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
Munger University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Munger University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||18 March 2018|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BCom, BBA, BSc,|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MCom, MSc|
|Address||Academic Block, R. D. & D. J. College Campus, Munger 811201, Bihar, India|
Munger University Admission 2023
BA/BSc/BCom registrations have started at Munger University under the CBCS 04-year undergraduate programme. 31 May 2023 is the last date for applications. The University offers a variety of UG General & Vocational, PG, and LLB courses to students interested in pursuing their education. The admission process for students who wish to enroll in the programs at the university has to be completed online on the university’s admission portal, which is accessible to students who wish to apply online.
For the UG courses at Munger University Admission, the eligibility criteria differ, but in all cases, Students must achieve a minimum of 45% aggregate in their 12th grade or equivalent qualification. In order to be considered for PG Admission, students must have at least 50% marks in their bachelor’s degree. Students must have their previous education from a recognized institution.
Munger University UG Admission
There are a variety of UG courses on offer at Munger University in a wide range of streams and specializations. There are several UG courses offered at Munger University, but in order to apply for any of them, a candidate must have passed the 12th board with at least 50% marks. For more information and to apply, please visit the official website @mungeruniversity.ac.in/.
- B.Sc: A Bachelor of Science degree can be obtained in numerous specializations, including Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Physics. Students who have finished their 12th board in the science stream with a minimum of 50%.
- B.Com: The Bachelor of Commerce program can be completed in three years. Two streams are available: Accounting & Finance and Corporate. The course is open to students who have passed the 10+2 exam.
- BA: MU offers a variety of BA programs. Among them are Geography, Hindi, Bengali, English, Physiology, Political Science, Home Science, Music, Rural Economics, Psychology, Sociology, and so on. The 12th board examinations from any recognized board of education are required for this course.
Munger University PG Admission
Munger University has started the PG admission for the 2023 session last date to apply is 23 May 2023. The University will allow students to apply online as well as offline mode. It provides a pg level of study through courses like MA, MSc, & MCom. Also, a variety of specializations for each PG course is offered at Munger University to choose.
- MA: There is numerous specialization in which Master of Arts courses are provided, such as English, Philosophy, Geography, Psychology, Hindi, History, Polity, and so on. Students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline can apply for admission to this program.
- M.Sc: Master of Science program is pursued in the streams of Biology, Physics, Economics, Botany, Zoology, Maths, Psychology, etc. MSc is 2 years long duration program, and students with a bachelor’s degree can apply for admission to this program.
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is a 2 years long duration course pursued after completing B.Com in the stream of commerce. The student must score at least 50% to be entitled to be eligible for admission. The degree must be obtained from any recognized university.
Munger University Application Form 2023
Applicants must first register on the university’s website in order to acquire access to the admissions form that has been uploaded to the university’s website. 31 May 2023 is the last date for application form submission for BA/BSc/BCom under CBCS 04 year UG Programme at Munger University.
The 2023-2026 cycle of application forms is not yet available at the university. The process of new applications can anytime start though. Applicants must remain in touch with the Munger University website for more information.
How To Apply For Munger University Admission 2023?
In order to learn how Munger University follows the on-spot admission process, one can see the instructions given below.
- Visit the Munger University official website- www.mungeruniversity.ac.in.
- Download the application form.
- Do fill out the application form in block letters.
- Proceed only in presence of academic and personal documents.
- For on-spot admission, reach the Munger University admission department.
- Submit the application form and related documents.
- Wait till the document verification process is complete.
- Select your preferred college and program.
- Pay the Munger University admission fee.
- Get op-spot confirmation of admission.
Students who want to complete the admission form must have the following requirements;
- Valid Email Id
- Active mobile number
- Scanned colored passport-size photography in JPEG format
- Higher school mark sheets
- Intermediate grade sheets
- Aadhar card
- Photo ID proof (AADHAR card, passport, driving license, voter ID)
- A Block Office must issue the ID.
Munger University Result
The results of the 1, 2, and 3 semester examinations at Munger University have been released. There will be an option for students to check their MU results online at the institute’s website for a range of UG/PG programs including BA, BSc, BCA, B.Com, MCA, M.Com, and MSc who appeared in semester exams of the BA, BSc, BCA, B.Com, MCA, M.Com, and MSc courses. For a student to be able to print their results, they only need to provide their roll numbers.
How to Download Munger University result?
Online PDF files of Munger University Results are made available. The steps listed below can be used by students taking the university exam to check their Munger results.
- Go to Munger University’s website https://mungeruniversity.ac.in/
- Find the Examination section on the Homepage.
- In the Examination section, you will find the “Results” tab. Click on it
- A new page of Munger University results will open.
- Choose your desired e-program result link and open it.
- Opening that program link will ask for your Roll Number. Fill it out and hit “Print Results”
- Munger University’s result of your desired course semester will be downloaded in pdf format.
Munger University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Bengali)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Economics)|
|Bachelor of Arts in English (BA English)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Geography)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Hindi)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA History)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Philosophy)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Political Science)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Psychology)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Sanskrit)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Sociology)|
|Bachelor of Computer application (BCA)|
|Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc Botany)|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc Chemistry)|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc Mathematics)|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc Physics)|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc Zoology)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|Bachelor of Education (BEd)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Urdu)|
Master of Arts (MA)
|Master of Science (MSc)|
|Master of Commerce (MCom)|
Contact Details of Munger University:
- Address: Academic Block, R. D. & D. J. College Campus, Munger 811201, Bihar, India
- Contact Number: +91 6344-223300
- Munger University Official Website: www.mungeruniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Munger University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.