Munger University Admission: 30 July 2022 is the last date to apply for Munger University Admission 2022. The university usually releases its application form for UG, PG & Diploma level courses in the month of June every year. All candidates interested in taking admission to this university must apply for admission before the last date.
LLB course semester 1 counselling will be held from 22 April to 2 May 2022. Shortlisted 166 students on the first merit list must appear in this counselling session. Munger University has begun registration for its LLB program for the session 2021-24 from 21 February 2022. Student applications will be accepted online until 13 March 2022. It is located in Munger, Bihar, and is soon releasing the admission notification for the academic year 2022. Entries are going to start for all the UG and PG courses.
Merit-based admissions will be granted for a variety of study programs. The institute provides a variety of vocational courses. It also has a total of 282 courses and Seven streams to choose from. Students can check the courses offered as given below.
Munger University Trending Updates:
- Munger University has released its first semester LLB counselling schedule. There will be counselling from 22 April to 2 May 2022, and all shortlisted students must present their required documents before the deadline. Click here
- The university has released results and upcoming examinations timetable on its official website. Click here to access it.
- Registration for the session 2021-24 for MU’s LLB program began on 21 February 2022. The application deadline is 13 March 2022. Click here.
- The deadline for submitting PG exam forms has been extended until 25 February 2022. Click here for more details.
- Munger University has released an examination schedule fr various Honours courses. Click here
- Those students who have applied for admission but didn`t register themselves can take direct admission through online mode. Click Here
- The last date was 25 January 2022 for those Students who qualified in part-I and Part-II taking admission in the final year. Click Here
Munger University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Munger University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||18 March 2018|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BCom, BBA, BSc,|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MCom, MSc|
|Address||Academic Block, R. D. & D. J. College Campus, Munger 811201, Bihar, India|
Munger University Admission 2022
For the UG courses, the eligibility criteria differ, but in all cases, students must achieve a minimum of 45% aggregate in their 12th grade or equivalent qualification. In order to be considered for PG admission, students must have at least 50% marks in their bachelor’s degree. Students must have their previous education from a recognized institution.
Munger University UG Admission
- B.Sc: A Bachelor of Science degree can be obtained in numerous specializations, including Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Physics. Students who have finished their 12th board in the science stream with a minimum of 50%.
- B.Com: The Bachelor of Commerce program can be completed in three years. Two streams are available: Accounting & Finance and Corporate. The course is open to students who have passed the 10+2 exam.
- BA: MU offers a variety of BA programs. Among them are Geography, Hindi, Bengali, English, Physiology, Political Science, Home Science, Music, Rural Economics, Psychology, Sociology, and so on. The 12th board examinations from any recognized board of education are required for this course.
Munger University PG Admission
- MA: There is numerous specialization in which Master of Arts courses are provided, such as English, Philosophy, Geography, Psychology, Hindi, History, Polity, and so on. The students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline can apply for admission to this programme.
- M.Sc: Master of Science programme is pursued in the streams of Biology, Physics, Economics, Botany, Zoology, Maths, Psychology, etc. MSc is 2 years long duration programme, and students with a bachelor’s degree can apply for admission to this programme.
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is a 2 years long duration course pursued after completing B.Com in the stream of commerce. The student must score at least 50% to be entitled to be eligible for admission. The degree must be obtained from any recognized university.
Munger University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||3 June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||30 July 2022|
|Entrance Test||25 July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||31 July 2022|
5 August 2022
12 August 2022
18 August 2022
Munger University Application Form 2022
Munger University offers admission to various UG General & Vocational, PG and LLB courses. Students who want to enrol in the programs must complete the admission forms, and the admission process is online on the university admission portal.
As of now, the University has opened LLB courses admissions. The application form has been uploaded on the university site, and first, applicants must register themselves to access the admission form.
To register, visit the Munger University site and go under the admission section. On the registration panel, share your admission category, program (in this case, LLB), mobile number, select previous stream and tick on the declaration box.
To confirm your registration, you will receive a message containing your One Time Password (OTP) on the registered phone number. After the registration process is over, applicants can access the application form. Follow the steps listed below to complete the application form.
How To Apply For Munger University Admission?
- Use the application number and password to register to log in.
- Select the online admission link.
- Share your academic scores, personal information, contact details and permanent address.
- After you have completed the form, verify the details.
- If the application forms are duly filled and there are no errors, proceed to the next step.
- Send the duly filled application form and the required certificates and grade sheets.
- To finish the application process, make payment of the registration fee.
- The registration fee is INR 300, and it can be paid using credit cards, Internet banking or debit cards.
Students who want to complete the admission form must have the following requirements;
- Valid Email Id
- Active mobile number
- Scanned coloured passport size photography in JPEG format
- Higher school mark sheets
- Intermediate grade sheets
- Aadhar card
- Photo ID proof (AADHAR card, passport, driving license, voter ID)
- A Block Office must issue the ID.
Munger University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Bengali)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Economics)|
|Bachelor of Arts in English (BA English)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Geography)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Hindi)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA History)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Philosophy)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Political Science)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Psychology)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Sanskrit)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Sociology)|
|Bachelor of Computer application (BCA)|
|Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc Botany)|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc Chemistry)|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc Mathematics)|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc Physics)|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc Zoology)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)|
|Bachelor of Science (BSc)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)|
|Bachelor of Education (BEd)|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA Urdu)|
|Master of Science (MSc)|
|Master of Commerce (MCom)|
Contact Details of Munger University:
- Address: Academic Block, R. D. & D. J. College Campus, Munger 811201, Bihar, India
- Contact Number: +91 6344-223300
- Munger University Official Website: www.mungeruniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Munger University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.