MTech Admission 2023: Masters of Technology is the full form for the Course MTech, its Duration is 2 years and is comprised of 4 semesters to be taught at the PG level. This course makes students aware of new technologies and their usage. Also, students learn to develop new paths to provide an increment in the research fields.
MTech Admission Latest Updates
- IIT Delhi Registration is ongoing for upcoming Mtech Admission. The last date of registration 23 April 2023 at IITD. Source
- VITMEE MTech Entrance Application form is released at @www.vit.ac.in. Students can apply till 31 March 2023 for Mtech Admission. Source
- Registration is ongoing for IIT Roorkee MTech Admission 2023. The last date to submit the registration form is 30 June 2023 at @iitr.ac.in. Source
- IIT Bombay Mtech Admission 2023 is open at online portal. The deadline of the application form is 17 April 2023 at IITB website. Source
- CCMT 2023 centralized counselling for m.tech is started and Students can check here.
- IIT Kharagpur COAP 2023 Registration has started for MTech Admission. The deadline to apply is 05 April 2023 for Mtech courses. Source
- UPES MTech Admission 2023-24 is open at @admissions.upes.ac.in. Students can apply till 25 April 2023. Source
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Registration is open for MTech Admission 2023. The last date to apply is 23 April 2023 at @www.iiitd.ac.in. Source
- TS PGECET 2023 Entrance Registration has started at @pgecet.tsche.ac.in. The deadline of registration is 30 April 2023 for Mtech Admission. Source
- GATE 2023 result is released on 16 March 2023 for MTech Admissions. Students can check here.
- TS PGECET 2023 Entrance will conduct between 29 May 2023 to 01 April 2023 for MTech Admission.Source
- IIT Madras MTech Admissions is ongoing For new academic sessions. The deadline for the Application form for Mtech is 07 April 2023. Source
- Indian Institute of Science Registration has started for Mtech admission. The last date to apply is 23 March 2023. Source
- CEETA-PG 2023 MTech Entrance test will conduct on 26 March 2023. Students can check here all the details. Source
- Students are allowed to get admission for MTech courses till 31 March 2023 at Vellore Institute of Technology through the VITMEE exam. Source
- IIT MTech Admission will be based on the GATE 2023 entrance exam. Students can enrol for this MTech Course at the online portal of the University. (For More Information)
- IISC MTech admission will start soon for the 2023 session. The application form will release on the University website. (For More Information)
DU MTech Admission 2023 will be based on the DUET entrance exam. DUET Mtech will start on 6 April 2023 (tentatively) for the Academic session 2023-24. CUET (Common University Entrance Test) PG also starts on 16 May 2023 (tentatively) for MTech Admission.
MTech courses can be pursued by top Universities such as Jain University, Jadavpur University, Jamia Millia Islamia, IIT Delhi, and so on. Most probably MTech Admission is an entrance exam based on this course because of the huge demand for this course. Candidates can get access to the application forms for this course in June or July.
Eligibility Criteria for MTech Admission
According to the MTech eligibility criteria students are required to have the Following
- For the MTech course, Students must have their BTech Degree through the recognized Institute or University.
- Apart from that, Students who have any relevant degree course in technology are also eligible for the MTech course.
- The entrance test is also a part of eligibility, Mostly Universities enrollment is based on an entrance test.
- DUET, GATE, IPU CET, BHU PET, and CEETA-PG are the top entrance exams for MTech Admission.
- There is no age limit for the MTech courses.
MTech Fee Structure
Depending on the institute to institute the fee for the M-Tech degree program varies and an overall estimated range for the fees is INR 50K to 6.2 lacs per annum.
MTech Admission Highlights
|M.Tech Full form||Masters of Technology|
|MTech Course Duration||Two Years|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% aggregate from a recognised university or college|
|Master of Technology Average Fees||INR 50,000 to 6.20 Lakh|
|Admission Process||Merit or Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exams||GATE, IPU CET, BHU PET, and CEETA-PG|
|Best MTech University||Vellore Institute of Technology (Vellore)
National Institute of Technology (Calicut)
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (Thiruvananthapuram)
MTech Admission 2023
The MTech Admission procedure for M-Tech courses at every Indian institute that offers the course is based on an entrance examination. There are some national and state-level entrance exams that are conducted as well as some universities that conduct their own entrance exams. If a student is interested in getting a place in an M-Tech program, they will have to clear any of the following tests: TANCET, UPSEE, OJEE, GATE, and others.
For the MTech Admission programme, a student should have a BTech degree in the same specialization. In the last BTech degree, one must have earned more than 60 percent marks and the degree must be obtained from an AICTE-approved institute.
Numerous students from all over India dream of completing their M.Tech education at a better college. However, many colleges/universities open their admission portal annually for M.Tech admission. The basic qualification for appearing in the entrance exam of this two years master’s program is B. Tech or equivalent graduation with at least 50% marks from a recognized board in India.
MTech Admission 2023 Important Dates
|IIITD||23 April 2023|
|IITB||17 April 2023|
|IITM||07 April 2023|
|IIT Roorkee||30 June 2023|
|AMU||26 March 2023|
|Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai||20 March 2023|
17 August 2023 (tentative)
M.Tech Top Specializations
By taking into account the interests of specific applicants, M Tech offers a variety of specialties in the two-year curriculum. There are candidates who are interested in a certain field, and a variety of programmes have been developed that will undoubtedly lead to a successful career in order to ensure their specialization and requirements.
Here is a brief summary of the specializations that make up the M Tech programme:
- MTech Information Technology: The programme with the fastest rate of growth when it comes to technology is the Mtech in Information Technology. This training is entirely focused on cutting-edge computational methods and impending technologies. It is a future course that will present a package brimming with opportunities.
- MTech Computer Science: Another popular option is the Mtech in Computer Science, which gives students the opportunity to gain comprehensive computer knowledge as well as practical abilities in software, hardware, programming, algorithms, and other areas that will serve as the foundation for all future careers.
- MTech Mechanical Engineering: Aspirants study the manufacture, development, composition, etc. of machines and other technological devices in this curriculum. Companies require more mechanical engineers to progress as a result of the rapid increase of technical experts and the evolution of technology.
- MTech Electronics and Communications: Students will learn about the equipment that links electronics with the most recent computerized communication technologies as part of their master’s degree. It opens up chances in the telecommunications and electronics industries.
- MTech Biotechnology: In this programme, students look at how living things function biologically. They use biotechnological talents in the fields of microbiological, wildlife, botanical, and human biology and wellness, agriculture, and the ecosystem. Obtaining an MTech in Biotechnology gives students information about germs, antibiotics study, tissues, and cellular culture. Students can find employment as quality inspectors, associate engineers, biochemists, microbiologists, etc. after earning their MTech.
Top Colleges for MTech Admission in India
IIT Delhi MTech Admission
Registration for MTech course is open at Indian Institute of Technology (Delhi). The deadline of Registration is 23 April 2023 at @www.iiitd.ac.in. Students can here for M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering, M.Tech Electronics and Communications Engineering, M.Tech. Computational Biology.
IIT Delhi (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi) is a public institute located in Delhi. Students have various course options to pursue and admission will be given on the basis of the entrance exam. To become eligible for IIT Delhi bachelor’s degree is must with at least a 50 percent score.
IIT Madras MTech Admission
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is one of the top reputed engineering colleges in India. It provides top-class MTech course study in a variety of specializations. MTech courses is available in more than 10 subjects, and around a total of 300+ seats are there. Admission will be granted based on the GATE score. Generally, registration at IIT Madras MTech starts in April month.
IIT Bombay MTech Admission
According to the NIRF rankings, IIT Bombay, founded in 1958, is now rated third among engineering schools. IIT Bombay offers admission to all programmes through various national-level entrance exams, such as the JEE Advanced for B.Tech, the GATE for M.Tech, the CEED for M.Des, and the JAM for M.Sc.
IIT BHU MTech Admission
IIT BHU is a public technical university which is located in Uttar Pradesh. The institution offers a wide range of courses in addition to MTech courses. Candidates seeking admission to the MTech program at IIT BHU must have earned a BTech degree or an equivalent from an Indian university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 50–55%. Additionally, Aspirants need to have cleared a legitimate GATE entrance exam.
DU MTech Admission 2023
Top colleges in Delhi are available to candidates seeking MTech admission. To apply for MTech admission, applicants must pass graduation in B.Tech, BCA or equivalent with at least 50% marks from a recognized university in India. Apart from this candidates also pass the entrance exam before admission such as GATE, CET, JNTU, etc.
MTech Admission MDU Rohtak
Candidates looking for MTech admission at MDU must pass BE, BTech, or equivalent with at least 50% marks from a recognized university in India. MDU offers admission based on entrance exams like GATE or overall academic performance. The MTech program fee at MDU is INR 81,112 per annum.
M-Tech Admission 2023: How to Apply?
Every institute will accept MTech Admission applications in online mode at their official websites so to fill out the form check the steps below:
- Click on the University website to open it and then open the admission portal.
- Obtain the online application form and fill it in on your computer with all the required details.
- Also, check if you are completely eligible or not.
- Pay the application fee and submit its DD too.
- After successful submission keeps on checking the website for the entrance exam date.
M.Tech Entrance Exam 2023
Generally, MTech Admission will be based on the entrance exam. Mostly, Central Universities conduct the CUET MTech entrance exam 2023. GATE, CET, CUET, DUET, and JNTU are the top entrance exams for Mtech Admission 2023-24.
According to NTA, MTech CUET 2023 Registration is till 30 March 2023. Side-by-side MTech DUET Entrance registration starts on 20 March 2023 (tentatively) for Delhi University (DU).
MTech Admission without GATE
The demand for MTech admissions is increasing every day. Many students prepare for the GATE entrance exam in order to get into various colleges. Some colleges and universities only offer this two-year master’s degree program based on merit, even though many require entrance examinations. The following universities do not require GATE scores for MTech admission.
- Hyderabad University.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- The University of Delhi.
- Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Tezpur University.
- Pondicherry University.
- Banaras Hindu University.
- Aligarh Muslim University.
DTU Admission 2023
DTU will begin soon for MTech courses Admission for the 2023 session. The M.Tech degree is a professional two-year master’s degree programme in technology Those students who pass their graduation can apply for this course. M.Tech degrees are available in a variety of specializations.
There are 20 M.Tech. programs offered in different disciplines by BTU university. Some of MTech courses are mentioned in below the section
- M.Tech. in Polymer Technology (PTE)
- M.Tech. in Nano Science and Technology (NST)
- M.Tech. in Bioinformatics (BIO)
- M.Tech. in Industrial Biotechnology (IBT)
- M.Tech. in Geotechnical Engineering (GTE)
- M.Tech. in Hydraulics & Water Resources Engineering (HRE)
- M.Tech. in Structural Engineering (STE)
- M.Tech. in Geoinformatics (GINF)
- M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- M.Tech. in Software Engineering (SWE)
- M.Tech. in Microwave & Optical Communication Engineering (MOC)
- M.Tech. in Signal Processing & Digital Design (SPD)
- M.Tech. in VLSI Design and Embedded System (VLS)
- M.Tech. in Control and Instrumentation (C & I)
- M.Tech. in Power System (PSY)
- M.Tech. in Power Electronics and Systems (PES)
- M.Tech. in Environmental Engineering (ENE)
- M.Tech. in Information Systems (ISY)
- M.Tech. in Production Engineering (PRD)
- M.Tech. in Thermal Engineering (THE)
- M.Tech. in M.Tech Computer Aided Analysis and Design (CAAD)
- M.Tech. in M.Tech Energy Systems and Management (ESM)
IISC Bangalore Mtech Admission 2023
Indian Institute of Science is offering Mtech courses with various specializations. MTech admission has begun at IISC and the last date to apply is 26 March 2023. MTech Admission selection will be based on the GATE 2023 which will conduct on 17 April 2023. Those students who have UG Degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture or any other relevant course easily can apply for this MTech Admission at IISC Bangalore. There are some best specializations of MTech at the Indian Institute of Science.
- MTech in Aerospace Engineering (AE)
- MTech in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- MTech in Bioengineering (BE)
- MTech in Civil Engineering (CE)
- MTech in Chemical Engineering (CH)
- MTech in Earth and Climate Sciences (ECS)
- MTech in Computational and Data Science (CP)
- MTech in Computer Science & Engineering (CS)
- MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)
- MTech in Electronic Systems Engineering (ED)
- MTech in Electrical Engineering (EE)
- MTech in Electronic Product Design (EPD)
- MTech in Mobility Engineering (MobE)
- MTech in Instrumentation Systems (INS)
- MTech in Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- MTech in Materials Engineering (MT)
- MTech in Microelectronics and VLSI Design (MV)
- MTech in Semiconductor Technology (SemT)
- MTech in Quantum Technology (QT)
- MTech in Robotics and Autonomous Systems (RAS)
- MTech in Smart Manufacturing(SM)
- MTech in Signal Processing (SP)
MTech Career Opportunities & Scope
M Tech programme gives aspirants access to a specialist course with a thorough knowledge of particular technological courses. In the technology and Multinational industries, aspirants will be exposed to wonderful careers. Students can keep working on their existing careers while completing the course thanks to M Tech.
Students benefit from having a successful career in both the government and corporate sectors. A better job may also be sought after internationally. Here are some job profiles from some of the top industries to help aspirants with all their queries:
- Web Designer
- Data Analyst
- Programmer Analyst
- Project Manager
- Production Manager
- Aerospace Engineer
- Cyber Security Officer
- Software Engineer, etc.
An M.Tech degree after a B Tech degree will enable candidates to enrol in research programmes on the subject and even choose a PhD as a doctoral degree. Following a Btech degree with an M.Tech degree opens up several career options. Candidates will become an authority in that particular study area if they earn an M.Tech.
Since each specialization creates a futuristic profession in various career sites, the future of M Tech will depend on specializations. An M Tech degree has a bright future because it gives candidates a tonne of professional alternatives in the realm of specialized courses.
Why Study MTech?
After completing a bachelor’s in the field of science and technology, the first choice of students is to take an M-Tech program because of its popularity among the youth. Candidates after completing this course can get the benefits including:
- One of the main advantages of this course is its various specializations within which a career as an engineer can be built.
- There are different research labs in India and outside where these postgraduates can find a bright career. Students can also continue their studies in the research fields to enhance their experience and be successful researchers.
- These professionals get a competitive salary amount as compared to other fields. Individuals starting from the beginning can earn about INR 5 to 7 LPA whereas those having experience can get a higher salary up to 15 LPA.
Top Universities For MTech Admission 2023
- University of Lucknow
- Central University of Kerala
- Annamalai University
- Christ University
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Kurukshetra University
- Madras University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- OPJS University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Pondicherry University
- Central University of Haryana
- Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University
- Utkal University
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Banaras Hindu University
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- University of Kashmir
- University of Mumbai
- Central University of Jharkhand
|Other Courses Admission 2023|
|BCom Admission||BBA Admission|
|BEd Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|BLIS Admission||MBA Marketing Admission|
|MBA IT Admission||MLIS Admission|
|BPharma Admission||MA Admission|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: What are the required documents to apply for MTech Admission 2023?
Ans: Here is the list of documents required for MTech admission 2023 given below.
- 5 Passport size photographs
- Adhar Card
- 10th and 12th class certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Income certificate
Ques: Can I get admission to the MTech course without GATE?
Ans: Yes, students can get admission to MTech courses without the GATE. Some universities are offering admission to the MTech programme on merit list criteria.
Leave a Reply