Panjab University Admission 2022: The management entrance test (MET) under the University Institute of Applied Management Science will be held on 23 April 2022. The registration deadline was 5 April 2022. Admissions to some U.G. courses B.E. in I.T., Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, etc., and to all P.G. courses (M.Sc, M. Tech, M.E., MCA, MCom, etc., have been closed for the previous session. The University will announce the start of the admissions process on its official website.
Panjab University has an open admission for MBA and Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA). MBA Admission at UBS, PU Regional Centre Ludhiana for the session 2022-24 has begun and the application deadline is 10 March 2022. Registration for the MBA entrance examination has been opened by Panjab University.
Panjab University Admission is based on entrance examination tests, and the university has an entrance examination board called Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET). Students have to clear the PU CET PG entrance examination for MBA admission.
The university has launched the MET website: https://met.puchd.ac.in for applications for MBA (Retail Management) MBA (Banking & Insurance Management) MBA (Capital Markets) MBA (IT & Telecommunication Management) MBA (Infrastructure Management) MBA (Pharmaceutical Management) MBA (Hospital Management) at UIAMS for the session 2022-23. The last date to upload information on the website to generate a Bank Challan is 5 April 2022. The detailed information is available on the MET website: http://met.puchd.ac.in.
Panjab University Trending Updates
- Punjab University Admission 2022 the last date is 15 July 2022.
- The Management Entrance Test (MET) for admission to MBA (sectoral) programs for the session 2022-24 will be held on April 23, 2022. The last date for online application submission is 5 April 2022. Click here
- Punjab University has released examination datasheets for upcoming exams of Certificate, Diploma, PG Diploma, and UG & PG courses. Check out the course/subject timetable here.
- The Panjab University has released the UGC NET (Paper-1) admission notice. Applications are due by 22nd March 2022. Click here
- The application deadline is 10 March 2022 for MBA admission at UBS, PU Regional Centre Ludhiana for the session 2022-24. Click here
- Panjab University has opened registration for the MBA entrance exam. The deadline to register is 5 April 2022. This year’s MET test will take place on April 23, 2022. Click here
- Panjab University BEd programme 1st semester online practical examination is going to be held on the 11th, 12th, 14th & 15th of February 2022. for more details Click here.
- Panjab University B.Ed programme 3rd-semester practical examination in offline mode is going to start from 21 February to 28 February 2022. Click here.
- Students can download their MPhil & PhD entrance test scorecards by logging in using their Id and password. Click here to log in.
- Classes for the Civil Service (Preliminary) course has been started on February 2, 2022. (Source)
- IAS Centre announces the exam month for Examinations for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Course. (Source)
Panjab University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Panjab University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||LL.B, B.Ed, B.Pharm, B.Sc, BE, BA, B.Com, B.Lib|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Phil, MBA, M.Pharm, M.Lib, M.Ed, MA, M.Sc|
|Address||Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014|
Panjab University Admission 2022
The UG admission is dependent on 10+2 academic merit secured through a 50% or above-average score. Students who want to pursue education at higher levels can follow admissions to PG courses after having a bachelor’s degree with almost 50% marks.
Panjab University UG Admission
- B.Pharma: Bachelor of Pharmacy is a UG level degree programme. A valid score obtained through PU-CET will make students eligible for being enrolled in the B.Pharma course. Students are also required to pass 12th with a science stream.
- LLB: The student must apply for admission to this programme after earning a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field. Students must take the PU LLB entrance exam, which is conducted by Panjab University.
Panjab University PG Admission
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional degree programme offered by Panjab University. It takes 2 years to complete and students who have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field can apply for admission to this course. All the candidates scoring a good percentage in the MET entrance exam are considered for MBA admissions.
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is a postgraduate level programme offered by Panjab University. Mcom degree can be obtained in 2 years and students who want to take admission to this programme must have completed their bachelor’s degree with commerce as a core subject.
Panjab University PhD Admission
- The interview for admission to the PhD shall be conducted at least twice a year. However, it shall not be applicable to the scholarship holders employed in a project.
- The Supervisor of the candidate shall be a member of the Interview Committee. However, the entrance test for admission to PhD shall be conducted only once a year as prevalent.
- Fellowship: A few University fellowships are available for PhD research. If successful candidates wish to be considered for the University fellowship they should report to their respective departments.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BA Admission||MSc Admission|
|BA Education Admission||PhD Admission|
|BBA Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|BBM Admission||MTech Admission|
|BCA Admission||MSW Admission|
|BCom Admission||MSc IT Admission|
Panjab University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Opens||25 May 2022|
|Panjab University Admission Last Date||15 July 2022|
|Entrance Test||20 July 2022|
|Result of entrance test||31 July 2022|
|Merit List||5 August 2022|
|Counselling||12 August 2022|
Panjab University Application Form 2022
The application form is available on the official website, or you can download it directly from this link. Students are required to fill the form with their correct details, and the students and the guardians must carefully read the declarations listed in the form and sign if they agree. The form is also included with instructions students need to follow when submitting their personal, education, and career documents.
The last section has three certificates the students have to submit. The first certificate is the certificate of employment applicable to students taking night lessons, and the second is a declaration for the donation of organs or eyes and is optional. The last one is an acknowledgement card.
- Panjab University application forms will be available soon to fill and submit online or offline mode.
- Before the last date, these forms must be downloaded and then filled correctly to be submitted.
- INR 500 will be the application fee for one application form for all candidates.
How To Apply For Panjab University Admission?
- To apply for admissions, students need to visit the official university website- https://usoladmissions.puexam.in/.
- Visit the ‘Application Form 2022’ section.
- In order to apply for B.Tech programs, students must take an entrance test such as JEE Mains.
- Students can access the student portal using their credentials.
- Fill out the application form with the correct information.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- You need to pay the application fee and print out the duly filled out application form for future use.
Panjab University Entrance Exam 2022
Punjab University conducts a state-level admission test known as PU Common Entrance Test or PU-CET. This exam is organized specifically for candidates who wish to get admission to Punjab University. For UG courses PU CET UG is conducted while for PG courses PU CET PG is conducted. The PU itself is the test conducting body and provides an online application method to apply. For this exam, students will appear in the offline mode and solve it using pen and paper. The aspiring candidates are invited to apply for PU CET using the website link https://puchd.ac.in on PU’s main site.
The various UG courses offered through this exam are BHMS, BSc (Hons), and B.Pharmacy. Students passing the exam will get entry to PG courses such as MPH, MBA, LLM, MJMC, MSc, MCA, ME, and M-Tech. Each section of the entrance exam will be allowed to solve in 70 minutes. The medium of PU CET UG/PG will be English. Every candidate will be a paper of 100 marks.
The PUCET 2022 Application Form will only be available online. The Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) is a university entrance exam administered by Panjab University in Chandigarh. The exam will be used to shortlist candidates for admission to Panjab University’s various undergraduate and graduate programmes.
Candidates who pass this exam will be admitted to a variety of UG and PG engineering, commerce, management, arts, law, and information technology courses. We have provided all of the information that candidates need to know in order to be eligible for PUCET 2022 admission in this article.
Punjab University Entrance Exam 2022 Last Date
|PU-CET (UG)||26 June 2022 (Sunday)|
|PUTHAT||29 June 2022 (Wednesday)|
|10:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.|
|PU- BA/ BCom/ LLB (Hons) (5 years) Integrated Course||03 July 2022 (Sunday)|
|10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.|
|PU – LL.B . (3 Years)||31 July 2022 (Sunday)|
|10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.|
|PU – CET (PG)||06 August 2022 and 07 August 2022|
|(Saturday & Sunday)|
|MBA (Executive) for USOL||14 August 2022 (Sunday)|
|10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon|
|PUMEET||26 August 2022 (Friday)|
|10:00 a.m. to 11:40 a.m.|
|PULEET||26 August 2022 (Friday)|
|2:00 p.m. to 3:40 p.m.|
|M.Phil & PhD||18 September 2022 (Sunday)|
|Paper 1- 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.|
|Paper 2 – 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.|
Panjab University Course Admissions
|Advanced Diploma Course in Urdu||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Child Psychology||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Community Development||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in French||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Functional English||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in German||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Human Rights and Value Education||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Russian||1 Year|
|B.A. (Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Early Childhood Care and Education)||3 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B. (Hons)||5 Years|
|B.E. (Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Chemical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Food Technology)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.E. + M.B.A. (Biotechnology)||5 Years|
|B.E. + M.B.A. (Computer Science & Engineering)||5 Years|
|B.E. + M.B.A. (Electrical & Electronics)||5 Years|
|B.E. + M.B.A. (Information Technology)||5 Years|
|B.E. + M.B.A. (Mechanical Engineering)||5 Years|
|B.Ed. (Special Education) (Learning Disability)||1 Years|
|B.Ed. (Yoga)||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Bioinformatics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Ophthalmic Techniques)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Tourism Management)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|Certificate Course In Child Care||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Child Psychology||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Community Development||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in French||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Journalism||1 Year|
|Certificate Course In Mass Communication and Video Production||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Russian||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Vivekananda Studies||1 Year|
|Certificate course in Women’s Studies||1 Year|
|Certificate in Human Rights and Value Education||1 Year|
|Diploma Course In Mass Communication and Video Production||1 Year|
|Diploma in Child Psychology||1 Year|
|Diploma in Community Development||1 Year|
|Diploma in French||3 Years|
|Diploma in Human Rights and Value Education||1 Year|
|Diploma in Russian||3 Years|
|Diploma in Urdu||3 Years|
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Dance)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Defence Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Disaster Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Fine Arts)||2 Years|
|M.A. (French)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Gandhian Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History of Art)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hons) (Economics)||5 Years|
|M.A. (Indian Theatre)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music (Instrumental))||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Police Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Vocal)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Commerce And Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Executive)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Finance)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Business)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Marketing)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Operations Management)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (e-Commerce)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.E. (Chemical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Construction Engineering and Management)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Control and Instrumentation Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Electronics & Communication)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Drug Discovery and Drug Development)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacognosy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Defence & Strategic Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Gandhian Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Guru Granth Sahib Studies)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Music – Vocal)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Panjabi)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physical Education)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Police Administration)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Public Administration)||18 Months|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Astronomy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environment & Solid Waste Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Fashion Designing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Forensic Science & Criminology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Hons.) (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Hons.) (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Public Health)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Stem cell and tissue engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Instrumentation)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Microwave Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Nano Science and Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Polymer)||2 Years|
|Master of Finance and Control (MFC)||2 Years|
|Masters in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems||1 Year|
|PG Diploma in Disaster Management||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Anthropology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biophysics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chinese Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science and Applications)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Defence Stuidies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (French)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Gandhian Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Geology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History of Arts)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Indian Theatre)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Library & Information Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Music)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Panjabi)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Persian)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Russian)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Tibetan)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Women’s Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Education||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Family Welfare, and Population Education||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Homeland Security||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Advertising & Public Relations||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Personnel Management and Labour Welfare||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Research Methodology And Statistics||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga||2 Years|
Panjab University Placement Cell
The university has a good placement record. Some of the highly reputed companies come to hire the students. The placement cell is making strong linking between industries for hiring the students. It is also conducted the pre-placement activities such as skill development and communication development, Written test or Aptitude test, etc. Some of the company offers a good salary package.
Top Recruiter Company
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Reliance Jio
- Mahindra Tech
Panjab University Facilities
- Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and
- Emerging Technologies.
- Chemical, Environmental, and Biotechnology Engineering.
- Architecture and Town Planning.
- Mechanical, Production, and Industrial Engineering.
- Civil Engineering and Water Resources.
- Humanities and Management.
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering.
- Mining and Geology.
- Computer and Information Technology.
- Pharmacy and Biomedical Engineering.
- Applied Sciences.
Panjab University Departments
- Multi-Faculty Departments
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Regional Centre / Study Centre / Rural Centre
- Business Management and Commerce
- Engineering and Technology
- Medical Sciences
- Centers & Facilities
- Collaborative Research Centres
- Constituent College
- Design and Fine Arts
Panjab University Affiliate College List:
- Dev Samaj College for Women, Ferozepur City
- D.A.V. College for Woman, Ferozepur Cantt.
- Guru Nanak College, Ferozepur Cantt.
- B.A.M Khalsa College, Garhshankar
- D.A.V. College for Girls, Garhshankar
- Mata Misri Devi DAV College, Giddarbaha
- GHG Khalsa College, Gurusar Sadhar
Panjab University Scholarships 2022
List the Scheme through a scholarship offered by the University of the academic students.
- Post Matric Scholarship
- SC/ST Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for Colleges and University Students
- MS.Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship
- Scholarship for the student with Disabilities
- National E- Scholarship
Panjab University Contact Details:
- Address: Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
- Phone: 0172 253 4867
- Panjab University Official Website: puchd.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Panjab University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.