Panjab University Admission 2023:. The Panjab University, with its Chandigarh Campus, has a long history of excellence in science and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts, and sports education. University was established in 1882. It has been recognized by the UGC as an institution with potential for excellence in biomedical sciences and facilities for stem cell research.
Panjab University Latest Updates
- NTA has announced the NEET 2023 Dates, the exam will be conducted on May 7, 2023. Source
Admissions to some U.G. courses B.E. in I.T., Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, etc., and to all P.G. courses (M.Sc., M. Tech, M.E., MCA, M.Com, etc., have been closed for the previous session. The University will announce the start of the admissions process on its official website.
All candidates need to visit the official Panjab University admission portal and fill out the form online before the last date. Panjab University conducted the PhD entrance test across all the faculties (Arts, Engineering, Design & Fine Arts, Education, Science).
There are five faculties on the campus and four regional centers: the Faculty of Arts, Science, Languages, Law, Education and Fine Arts, Business Management and Commerce, Engineering and Technology, the Faculty of Medical Sciences, the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences and the Department of Animal Husbandry and Agriculture.
Panjab University conducts entrance exams for certain courses, while the college accepts scores from competitive national-level exams such as the JEE Main, NEET MDS, and GATE for other courses.
This introduction is just a glimpse of the article; for the detailed overview, readout the whole article jotted below.
Panjab University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Panjab University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||LL.B, B.Ed, B.Pharm, B.Sc, BE, BA, B.Com, B.Lib|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Phil, MBA, M.Pharm, M.Lib, M.Ed, MA, M.Sc|
|Address||Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014|
Panjab University Admission 2023
Panjab University will release the admission form in the month of July 2023 for the fresh academic session 2023. Merit scores as well as the Entrance examination is set up for the admission procedure. The portal registration is at @www.puchd.ac.in. Generally, the forms will get release in the month of July every year. The University separately releases the admission form for UG, PG & Ph.D. on the portal.
In order to be eligible for UG admission, you must have at least a 50% or above average grade in your 10+2 exam. After completing a bachelor’s degree with almost 50% marks, students can apply for PG courses.
PUCHD UG Admission 2023
B.Pharma, B.Sc, BHMCT, BA, and B.Com are some of the offered courses for the Undergraduate degree program study. There are various subjects that are available for the student’s selection. Students require to complete their 10th and 12th classes from a relevant stream study.
For Panjab University Admission into UG courses, students also need to clear the entrance test set up for the educational learning intake. Both marks are been evaluated and accordingly, admission is been confirmed. Fresh academic session 2023 will be beginning from August 2023.
- B.Pharma: Bachelor of Pharmacy is a UG-level degree programme. A valid score obtained through PU-CET will make students eligible for being enrolled in the B.Pharma course. Students are also required to pass 12th with a science stream.
- LLB: The student must apply for admission to this programme after earning a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field. Students must take the PU LLB entrance exam, which is conducted by Panjab University.
Panjab University PG Admission 2023
Students can enroll in postgraduate courses such as LLM, MCA, MA, M.Tech, M.Sc, MABE, MEFB, M.Com, MBACIT, MPEd, BPEd, Masters in Public health, Masters in Remote sensing and GIS, Masters in Disaster Management, Masters in Social Work.
For eligibility criteria, students should complete their graduation degree from a relevant stream study. Also, there is an entrance exam PUCET (PG) conducted for the academic selection. The 2023 admission procedure will start in August 2023.
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is a postgraduate level programme offered by Panjab University. MCom degree can be obtained in 2 years and students who want to take admission to this programme must have completed their bachelor’s degree with commerce as a core subject.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional degree programme offered by Panjab University. It takes 2 years to complete and students who have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field can apply for admission to this course. All the candidates scoring a good percentage in the MET entrance exam are considered for MBA admissions.
The university has launched the MET website: https://met.puchd.ac.in for applications for MBA (Retail Management) MBA (Banking & Insurance Management) MBA (Capital Markets) MBA (IT & Telecommunication Management) MBA (Infrastructure Management) MBA (Pharmaceutical Management) MBA (Hospital Management) at UIAMS for the session 2023.
Panjab University PhD Admission
- The interview for admission to the PhD shall be conducted at least twice a year. However, it shall not be applicable to the scholarship holders employed in a project.
- The Supervisor of the candidate shall be a member of the Interview Committee. However, the entrance test for admission to PhD shall be conducted only once a year as prevalent.
- Fellowship: A few University fellowships are available for PhD research. If successful candidates wish to be considered for the University fellowship they should report to their respective departments.
|Other Courses Admission 2023|
|BA Admission||MSc Admission|
|BA Education Admission||PhD Admission|
|BBA Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|BBM Admission||MTech Admission|
|BCA Admission||MSW Admission|
|BCom Admission||MSc IT Admission|
Panjab University Application Form 2023
Panjab University application forms are available on the official website, or you can download them directly from this link. In order to apply for admissions to Panjab University 2023, you will need to complete and submit the online admission application. There will be some instructions and notifications set for the enrollment. The fresh academic session will begin in August 2023.
The last section has three certificates the students have to submit. The first certificate is the certificate of employment applicable to students taking night lessons, and the second is a declaration for the donation of organs or eyes and is optional. The last one is an acknowledgment card.
- Panjab University application forms will be available soon to fill and submit online or offline mode.
- Before the last date, these forms must be downloaded and then filled correctly to be submitted.
NOTE: The Online Admission website Fee [Non-Refundable/ Non-Transferable].
- For Admission to 1 Course, Rs. 300/- will be charged
- For Admission to 2 Courses, Rs. 400/- will be charged
- For Admission to 3 Courses, Rs. 500/- will be charged
- For Admission to 4 Courses, Rs. 600/- will be charged
Candidate(s) intending to apply for more than FOUR (04) Courses is/are required to submit an additional fee of Rs.300
- For Admission to 5 Course, Rs. 900/- will be charged
- For Admission to 6 Courses, Rs. 1000/- will be charged
- For Admission to 7 Courses, Rs. 1100/- will be charged
- For Admission to 8 Courses, Rs. 1200/- will be charged
50% concession to SC/ST/PwD candidates in Application Fee.
Panjab University Admission Process 2023
- Check out the official Panjab University website.
- To register online, click ‘Online Registration’.
- To register, enter the required information and click the ‘Register’ button.
- Your registered login ID and password will now be required to log in.
- Fill out the application form with the necessary information.
- Be sure to upload your documents in the appropriate size and format required.
- Applicants can pay their application fees online with credit cards, debit cards, or net banking.
- Make sure to print and preserve the Panjab University application form until the admission process is complete.
Panjab University Entrance Exam 2023
PU Common Entrance Test, or PU-CET, is a state-level admission test conducted by Panjab University. The exam is designed specifically for candidates seeking admission to Panjab University. The PU CET UG, and PU CET PG, are conducted for UG and PG courses, respectively. PU itself conducts the test and offers an online application method. For this exam, students will appear in the offline mode and solve it using pen and paper. The aspiring candidates are invited to apply for PU CET using the website link https://puchd.ac.in on PU’s main site.
The various UG courses offered through this exam are BHMS, BSc (Hons), and B.Pharmacy. Students passing the exam will get entry to PG courses such as MPH, MBA, LLM, MJMC, MSc, MCA, ME, and M-Tech. Each section of the entrance exam will be allowed to solve in 70 minutes. The medium of PU CET UG/PG will be English. Every candidate will be a paper of 100 marks.
The PUCET 2023 Application Form will only be available online. The Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET) is a university entrance exam administered by Panjab University in Chandigarh. The exam will be used to shortlist candidates for admission to Panjab University’s various undergraduate and graduate programmes.
Candidates who pass this exam will be admitted to a variety of UG and PG engineering, commerce, management, arts, law, and information technology courses. We have provided all of the information that candidates need to know in order to be eligible for PUCET 2023 admission in this article.
Punjab University Entrance Exam 2023
|Entrance Test||Eligibility (Minimum Qualification)||Entrance Test for Course(s)||Website|
|CETUG||10 + 2||
|UGLAW||10 + 2||
|PUMEET||Migration from B.E. 1st Year||
|PULEET||Diploma in Engineering||
How To Check Panjab University Result 2023?
Those candidates who haven’t yet verified their PU results for 2023 and who are unable to do so can follow the whole procedure we’ll provide below.
- Visit Panjab University website which is https://results.puexam.in.
- The home page will show up after you’ve arrived at the PU website.
- Find the semester result link on the homepage.
- Now semester wise “PU Result 2023” will appear in front of you. You can download PU Result in pdf and view it offline.
Panjab University Course Admissions 2023 Session
|Advanced Diploma Course in Urdu||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Child Psychology||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Community Development||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in French||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Functional English||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in German||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Human Rights and Value Education||1 Year|
|Advanced Diploma in Russian||1 Year|
|B.A. (Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Early Childhood Care and Education)||3 Years|
|B.A. + L.L.B. (Hons)||5 Years|
|B.E. (Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Chemical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Food Technology)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.E. + M.B.A. (Biotechnology)||5 Years|
|B.E. + M.B.A. (Computer Science & Engineering)||5 Years|
|B.E. + M.B.A. (Electrical & Electronics)||5 Years|
|B.E. + M.B.A. (Information Technology)||5 Years|
|B.E. + M.B.A. (Mechanical Engineering)||5 Years|
|B.Ed. (Special Education) (Learning Disability)||1 Years|
|B.Ed. (Yoga)||1 Year|
|B.Sc. (Advertising, Sales Promotion and Sales Management)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Bioinformatics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Ophthalmic Techniques)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Tourism Management)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|Certificate Course In Child Care||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Child Psychology||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Community Development||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in French||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Journalism||1 Year|
|Certificate Course In Mass Communication and Video Production||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Russian||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in Vivekananda Studies||1 Year|
|Certificate course in Women’s Studies||1 Year|
|Certificate in Human Rights and Value Education||1 Year|
|Diploma Course In Mass Communication and Video Production||1 Year|
|Diploma in Child Psychology||1 Year|
|Diploma in Community Development||1 Year|
|Diploma in French||3 Years|
|Diploma in Human Rights and Value Education||1 Year|
|Diploma in Russian||3 Years|
|Diploma in Urdu||3 Years|
|M.A. (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Dance)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Defence Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Disaster Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Fine Arts)||2 Years|
|M.A. (French)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Gandhian Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History of Art)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hons) (Economics)||5 Years|
|M.A. (Indian Theatre)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music (Instrumental))||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Police Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Vocal)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Women’s Studies)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Commerce And Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Executive)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Finance)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Business)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Marketing)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Operations Management)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (e-Commerce)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|M.E. (Chemical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Construction Engineering and Management)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Control and Instrumentation Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Electronics & Communication)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Drug Discovery and Drug Development)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacognosy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Defence & Strategic Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Gandhian Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Guru Granth Sahib Studies)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Music – Vocal)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Panjabi)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physical Education)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Police Administration)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Public Administration)||18 Months|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Astronomy)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environment & Solid Waste Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Fashion Designing)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Forensic Science & Criminology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Hons.) (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Hons.) (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Public Health)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Stem cell and tissue engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Instrumentation)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Microwave Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Nano Science and Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Polymer)||2 Years|
|Master of Finance and Control (MFC)||2 Years|
|Masters in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems||1 Year|
|PG Diploma in Disaster Management||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Anthropology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biophysics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Chinese Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Computer Science and Applications)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Defence Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (French)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Gandhian Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Geology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History of Arts)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Indian Theatre)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Library & Information Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Microbiology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Music)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Panjabi)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Persian)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Physics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Russian)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Tibetan)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Women’s Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Education||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Family Welfare, and Population Education||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Homeland Security||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Advertising & Public Relations||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Personnel Management and Labour Welfare||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Research Methodology And Statistics||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga||2 Years|
Panjab University Placement Cell
The university has a good placement record. Some of the highly reputed companies come to hire the students. The placement cell is making strong linking between industries for hiring the students. It is also conducted the pre-placement activities such as skill development and communication development, Written test or Aptitude test, etc. Some of the company offers a good salary package.
Top Recruiter Company
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Reliance Jio
- Mahindra Tech
Panjab University Facilities
- Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and
- Emerging Technologies.
- Chemical, Environmental, and Biotechnology Engineering.
- Architecture and Town Planning.
- Mechanical, Production, and Industrial Engineering.
- Civil Engineering and Water Resources.
- Humanities and Management.
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering.
- Mining and Geology.
- Computer and Information Technology.
- Pharmacy and Biomedical Engineering.
- Applied Sciences.
Panjab University Departments
- Multi-Faculty Departments
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Regional Centre / Study Centre / Rural Centre
- Business Management and Commerce
- Engineering and Technology
- Medical Sciences
- Centers & Facilities
- Collaborative Research Centres
- Constituent College
- Design and Fine Arts
Panjab University Affiliate College List:
- Dev Samaj College for Women, Ferozepur City
- D.A.V. College for Woman, Ferozepur Cantt.
- Guru Nanak College, Ferozepur Cantt.
- B.A.M Khalsa College, Garhshankar
- D.A.V. College for Girls, Garhshankar
- Mata Misri Devi DAV College, Giddarbaha
- GHG Khalsa College, Gurusar Sadhar
Panjab University Scholarships 2023
List the Scheme through a scholarship offered by the University of the academic students.
- Post Matric Scholarship
- SC/ST Scholarship
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for Colleges and University Students
- MS.Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship
- Scholarship for the student with Disabilities
- National E- Scholarship
Panjab University Contact Details:
- Address: Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
- Phone: 0172 253 4867
- Panjab University Official Website: puchd.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Panjab University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.