CCS University Admission 2023: Admission to undergraduate courses is based on performance in an entrance test. Admission to PG programs at CCS University also involves entrance tests, group discussions, and personal interviews. As well as providing students with basic training, the university prepares them for employment in well-established companies.
CCS University Trending Updates
- The revised examination schedule has been released by CCSU for MEd (3rd Sem)/Back Exam. Check here
Chaudhary Charan Singh University offering its admission form 2023 for UG, PG, and PhD courses in a number of specializations. It is one of the top universities in India for higher education. CCS is accredited with a grade of B+ by NAAC, and it has its main campus in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. The institute offers admission to candidates in various areas.
Students can take UG, PG, PG Diploma, and Advanced Diploma courses based on what they want to study and what they want to do. Students can also choose from a wide range of courses. Only candidates who meet the requirements and are in the top 10% of their class can enter this academy. Visit the official website regularly to don’t forget important dates.
CCS University Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Chaudhary Charan Singh University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Sc|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MBA|
|Address||CCS University Main Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 200005|
CCS University Admission 2023
Chaudhary Charan Singh University will commence the admission for UG & PG courses for the academic year 2023-24. The last date will be in the month of August 2023. Some of the degree programs offered by the CCSU are as follows B.Sc, B.Com, BJMC, M.Sc, MA, M.Com, etc. For UG Courses, candidates must have a 10+2 certificate with 55-60% scores. For UG Courses, candidates must have a graduation degree with a 55% score.
- CCSU offers BA (H), B.Sc (H), B.com (H), LLM, BPEd, and BLIS in the fields of Culture, Economics, Sciences, and Law. Students should have completed 10+2 to be eligible for such degrees.
- Eligibility for CCSU B.Tech To be eligible for CCS University’s B.Tech degree, students must have completed their 10+2 in science.
- CCS Exam for B.Tech. CCS University provides B.Tech enrollment based on UPCET scores, followed by counselling.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University UG Admission
Chaudhary Charan Singh University offers undergraduate degree programs in B.Tech, BA, B.Sc, and B.Com. A wide range of specializations is available, including Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Agricultural Science, and others. The B.Tech program is available to those who have finished their 10+2 in a science stream, particularly PCM subjects. Admission is determined by the UPSEE exam. The merit scores from the most recent qualified test will be required for admission to other programs.
- BA: CCS University offers a variety of disciplines for the BA program. It has BA courses in Geography, English, Sociology, Political Science, Psychology, etc. The 12th board examinations from any recognized board of education are required for admission to this degree programme.
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education is a professional degree course offered by CCS University. All candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream to be considered for admission to this programme. After successful completion of this degree programme, one can start a career as a teaching professional.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University PG Admission
At CCS University, postgraduate programs are offered in four faculties: science, arts, education, and agriculture. The university offers a diverse subjects of M.Sc (8 specializations), MA (9 specializations), M.Ed, M.Sc (Agr. ), MCA, MBA, and MSW programs. Admission to these programs requires a Bachelor’s degree in a similar field. LLM admission requires the CCS entrance exam, and MBA/MCA admission requires the UPSEE entrance exam.
- MBA: This university offers a Master of Business Administration degree at the PG level. Candidates who have a bachelor’s degree like a BBA, BSc or equivalent from a recognised university can apply for this programme. The university conducts a variety of entrance examinations to select students. In addition to its own entrance exam, CCS University Admission also accepts scores from state or national entrance exams for MBA admission.
- MCA: Master of Computer Application is a postgraduate level programme offered by Chaudhary Charan Singh University. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree like BCA, B.Sc (IT) or equivalent to be considered for admission to this programme. The admission process is based on merit scores by the students in qualifying examinations.
CCS University LLB Admission
Students who have graduated in relevant disciplines with 45% marks are eligible to register. Selection will be made based on the merit list released by CCS University.
CCS University LLM Admission
All students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in law can apply; the University conducts a special entrance test. On the basis of the test, seat allotment for the LLM course will be done.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University PhD Admission
The application form fee for the entrance date is INR 2500/ for General, INR 2000/ for OBC/EWS/PWD, and INR 1500 for SC/ST candidates.
Entrance Exam: Chaudhary Charan Singh University selects candidates for PhD program based on PhD CET online exam.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who are interested to apply for CCS University admission 2023 for PhD program must have a Masters’s degree or equivalent with a minimum average mark of 55% Marks.
Specializations: The CCS University offers PhD programs in various specializations such as Physics, Zoology, Microbiology, Toxicology, Journalism and mass communication, Education, English, Horticulture, Physical Education, Institute of Business Studies, Institute of Legal studies, Sociology, Statistics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Botany, Genetics Plant breeding, Psychology, Political science, History, Economics, Urdu, and Hindi.
|Other Courses Admission 2023|
|BEd Admission||MLIS Admission|
|BLIS Admission||MPharma Admission|
|BPharma Admission||MSc Admission|
|BSc Admission||PhD Admission|
|BSW Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|BTech Admission||MTech Admission|
CCS University Application Form 2023
Chaudhary Charan Singh University offers UG, PG, and other courses for the admission process. This University has an application form that is part of the admission process. The application form has a format where students need to fill in all mandatory details asked for in the admission procedure.
Our website includes all necessary information about the CCS University admission process and the latest updates for students’ convenience. Soon, the university will update and announce new academic dates and other essential details on the website.
How to Apply for CCS University Admission?
- Go to the University’s official website https://www.ccsuniversity.ac.in/
- Click on the Student Section tab and Select the Admission/Registration option.
- See the Subject Admission Registration form and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Click on the UG Admission registration.
- Fill in the details step by step and pay the processing fee.
CCSU Entrance Exam 2023
Chaudhary Charan Singh University or CCSU conducts an Entrance Exam that is a base for entering any degree program provided. One time a year is held this entrance exam by CCS University admission for aspiring candidates. This exam is the best way to shortlist eligible candidates. The students who get higher scores in the entrance exam will be preferred first. Online applications are made for this test using the main online site of CCSU which is https://www.ccsuniversity.ac.in/ and is available for students every time.
CCSU offers UG courses that are BLIS, BJMC, LLB, BBA, B.Ed, and B.P.Ed, and BA LLB. The courses that are included in the PG admissions are MBA, MLIS, M.P.Ed, MSW, MCA, MJMC, MHRD, and M.Ed. Based on the course type, the exam question paper will include a different syllabus and a varying test pattern. A candidate who selects one right answer will obtain one mark and if selected a wrong answer no marks will be deducted.
CCS University Result
Chaudhary Charan Singh University uploads the exam result on its website. Students from BBA, BSc, BA, BCA, B.Com, M.Com, MSc, and MSc can check their results on the website. The CCSU courses Marks Sheet is available for download by students. Candidates will require their roll number and name in order to access the CCS University First, Second, and Third Year Revaluation Result.
How To Check CCS University Result?
Each applicant may get the CCS University Results in by following the instructions provided below.
- Initially, you have to visit https://ccsuniversity.ac.in/ (Chaudhary Charan Singh University’s official website).
- CCSU Homepage will open on the screen. Search for the results section.
- CCSU Result page will show on the screen. Enter your reg: number and year of study.
- The result for your respective program of study will appear.
- You can view or download CCSU Result.
CCS University Course Admissions
|BA||Drawing and Painting|
|BA + LLB||–|
|Drawing and Painting|
|Fine Arts and Painting|
|Mass Communication & Journalism|
|Ancient Indian History and Archaeology|
|Vyavasayic Hindi(Patrakarita evam Jansanchar|
|Clothing and Textiles|
|Food Science and Technology|
|Genetics and Plant Breeding|
|Polymer Science in Chemical Technology|
|Seed Science & Technology|
|Genetics & Plant Breeding|
List of self-Finance Courses at CCSU
- MA: (Communicative English, Public Administration, Vyavasayic Hindi (Patrakarita evam Jansanchar), Mass Media(Urdu), Ancient India History & Archaeology, Geography).
- M.Sc: (Environmental Science, Bio-Technology, Industrial Bio-Technology, Bio-Chemistry, Polymer Science & Chemical Technology, Applied Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Nanotechnology, Human Development, Food Nutrition).
- MSc (Agri.): (Food Science & Technology, Plant Protection, Seed Science & Technology).
- M.Phill: ( Public Administration, Geography, Physical Education, Journalism, and Mass Communication).
- PG Courses: (MBA (Master of Business Administration), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Social Work (MSW)).
- Professional Programs: ( Master of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Master of Journalism and Mass Communication(MJMC), Master of Fine Arts & Painting, Master of Library & Information Science (MLISc), Master of Physical Education(MPEd.), LLM, Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd.), LLB (Five Years), Bachelor of Library & Information Science(BLISc)).
- PG Diploma Program: (Communication Skills in English, GIS & Remote Sensing, T.V. Journalism; Advanced Diploma in Applied Clinical Science Psychology, Human Rights).
- Certificate Program: (Proficiency in French, Proficiency in German).
- Diploma Program: (French Language, German Language, Urdu Proficiency).
CCS University Facilities
- Health Care Center
- Student Canteen
- Internet Facilities
- University Computer Centre
- Electricity & Civil Sup. Dep
- Placement Cell
- Women’s Cell
- Scheduled Castes/ Tribes Cell
- Dhan Singh Kotwal Com.
- Guest House
CCS University Placement Cell
CCS University has established a separate placement cell to provide guidance and information to the campus students for employment opportunities. The placement cell of the university is too good, which provides opportunities for the students. Many companies come for placement. The placement selection at the university depends on the student’s knowledge, performance, & skills.
Some Recruiters Companies
- Aditya Birla
- HDFC Bank
- Tech Mahindra
- Future group
CCS University Contact Details:
- Contact Number: +91 121 2763539
- Address: Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250001
- E-mail: email@example.com
- CCSU Official Website: www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for CCS University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.