CCS University Admission 2022: 30 August 2022 is the last date to apply for CCS University Admission 2022. Chaudhary Charan Singh University usually releases its applications for UG, PG and PhD courses in the month of July every year. It is one of the top universities in India for higher education. CCS is accredited with a grade of B+ by NAAC, and it has its main campus in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. The institute offers admission to candidates in various areas.
Students can take UG, PG, PG Diploma, and Advanced Diploma courses based on what they want to study and what they want to do. Students can also choose from a wide range of Courses. Only candidates who meet the requirements and are in the top 10% of their class can enter this academy. The university has not yet published the 2022 admission date. Visit the official website regularly to don’t forget important dates. The approx date for admission will be around 31 Aug 2022.
CCS University Trending Updates:
- Applications for the new session of Admission 2022 will soon be accepted by CCS University. Visit here
- Examination Schedule and Center for B.U.M.S./ M.D./ M.S. Course (Unani) (Main & Supplement) March, 2022. Click here
- The last date of exam form submission under self-finance courses has been extended till 21 March 2022. Click here
- The university has released the exam schedule for some professional courses. Click here
- CCSU has released a date sheet for various courses such as integrated MTech and B.Voc. Click here to check the schedule.
- Press release: Practical/ Viva-voce (Special Exam 2020-21). Click Here
- Press release: Exam Form for M.D.S. First & Final Year 2020-21 only supplementary. Click Here
- Proposed Academic Calendar for the session 2021-22. Click Here
- RDC Mathematics meeting to be held on dated 29 January 2022. Click Here
- Regarding the syllabus (session 2021-22) of B.Sc.(Ag) 4-year degree course. Click Here
- Circular regarding CBCS based codebook of 1st and 3rd Sem. Click Here
- Circulars regarding codebook of B.Sc. Ag (Hons). Click Here
- Circular regarding schedule of filling up of Exam form for time-bar students of LL.B. Click Here
- Regarding postponement of M.B.B.S. Examination. Click Here
- Related to PhD Time Extension. Click Here
CCS University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Chaudhary Charan Singh University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Sc|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MBA|
|Address||CCS University Main Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 200005|
CCS University Admission 2022
Some of the degree programs offered by the institute are as follows B.Sc, B.Com, BJMC, M.Sc, MA, M.Com, etc. For UG Courses, candidates must have a 10+2 certificate with 55-60% scores. For UG Courses, candidates must have a graduation degree with a 55% score.
- CCSU offers BA (H), B.sc (H), B.com (H), Llm, BPEd, and BLIS in the fields of Culture, Economics, Sciences, and Law. Students should have completed 10+2 to be eligible for such degrees.
- Eligibility for CCSU B.Tech To be eligible for CCS University’s B.Tech degree, students must have completed their 10+2 in science.
- CCS Exam for B.Tech. CCS University provides B.Tech enrollment based on UPCET scores, followed by counselling.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University UG Admission
Chaudhary Charan Singh University offers undergraduate degree programs in B.Tech, BA, B.Sc, and B.Com. A wide range of specializations is available, including Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Agricultural Science, and others. The B.Tech program is available to those who have finished their 10+2 in a science stream, particularly PCM subjects. Admission is determined by the UPSEE exam. The merit scores from the most recent qualified test will be required for admission to other programs.
- BA: CCS University offers a variety of disciplines for the BA program. It has BA courses in Geography, English, Sociology, Political Science, Psychology, etc. The 12th board examinations from any recognized board of education are required for admission to this degree programme.
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education is a professional degree course offered by CCS University. All candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream to be considered for admission to this programme. Afetr successful completion of this degree programme, one can start a career as a teaching professional.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University PG Admission
CCS University offers postgraduate programmes in four faculties: science, arts, education, and agriculture. A variety of M.Sc (8 specializations), MA (9 specializations), M.Ed, M.Sc (Agr. ), MCA, MBA, and MSW programmes are available. These programmes require a Bachelor’s degree in a comparable field for admission. The UPSEE entrance exam is required for MBA/MCA admission, and the CCS entrance exam is required for LLM admission.
- MBA: This university offers a Master of Business Administration degree at the PG level. Candidates who have a bachelor’s degree like a BBA, B.Sc or equivalent from a recognised university can apply for this programme. The university conducts a variety of entrance examinations to select students. In addition to its own entrance exam, CCSU also accepts scores from state or national entrance exams for MBA admission.
- MCA: Master of Computer Application is a postgraduate level programme offered by Chaudhary Charan Singh University. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree like BCA, B.Sc (IT) or equivalent to be considered for admission to this programme. The admission process is based on merit scores by the students in qualifying examinations.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BEd Admission||MLIS Admission|
|BLIS Admission||MPharma Admission|
|BPharma Admission||MSc Admission|
|BSc Admission||PhD Admission|
|BSW Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|BTech Admission||MTech Admission|
CCS University Admission Important Date
|Application form Starts||5 June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||31 July 2022|
|Merit list publication||8 August 2022|
|Counselling||14 August 2022|
CCS University Application Form 2022
Chaudhary Charan Singh University offers UG, PG, and other courses for the admission process. This University has an application form that is part of the admission process. The application form has a format where students need to fill in all mandatory details asked for the admission procedure.
The University’s admission process has ended on 31st October 2021, and for the latest updates, our website uploads all necessary details for the student’s convenience. Also, soon new academic dates and other essential details will be uploaded on the website once the university updates and announces.
How to Apply for CCS University Admission?
- Go to the University’s official website https://www.ccsuniversity.ac.in/
- Click on the Student Section tab and Select the Admission/Registration option.
- See the Subject Admission Registration form and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Click on the UG Admission registration.
- Fill in the details step by step and pay the processing fee.
CCSU Entrance Exam 2022
Chaudhary Charan Singh University or CCSU conducts an Entrance Exam that is a base for entering any degree program provided by CCSU. One time a year is held this entrance exam by CCSU for aspiring candidates. This exam is the best way to shortlist eligible candidates. The students who get higher scores in the entrance exam will be preferred first. Online applications are made for this test using the main online site of CCSU which is https://www.ccsuniversity.ac.in/ and is available for students every time.
CCSU offers UG courses that are BLIS, BJMC, LLB, BBA, B.Ed, and B.P.Ed, and BA LLB. The courses that are included in the PG admissions are MBA, MLIS, M.P.Ed, MSW, MCA, MJMC, MHRD, and M.Ed. Based on the course type, the exam question paper will include a different syllabus and a varying test pattern. A candidate who selects one right answer will obtain one mark and if selected a wrong answer no marks will be deducted.
CCS University Course Admissions
|BA||Drawing and Painting|
|BA + LLB||–|
|Drawing and Painting|
|Fine Arts and Painting|
|Mass Communication & Journalism|
|Ancient Indian History and Archaeology|
|Vyavasayic Hindi(Patrakarita evam Jansanchar|
|Clothing and Textiles|
|Food Science and Technology|
|Genetics and Plant Breeding|
|Polymer Science in Chemical Technology|
|Seed Science & Technology|
|Genetics & Plant Breeding|
List of self-Finance Courses at CCSU
- MA: (Communicative English, Public Administration, Vyavasayic Hindi (Patrakarita evam Jansanchar), Mass Media(Urdu), Ancient India History & Archaeology, Geography).
- M.Sc: (Environmental Science, Bio-Technology, Industrial Bio-Technology, Bio-Chemistry, Polymer Science & Chemical Technology, Applied Microbiology, Bioinformatics, Nanotechnology, Human Development, Food Nutrition).
- MSc (Agri.): (Food Science & Technology, Plant Protection, Seed Science & Technology).
- M.Phill: ( Public Administration, Geography, Physical Education, Journalism, and Mass Communication).
- PG Courses: (MBA (Master of Business Administration), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Social Work (MSW)).
- Professional Programs: ( Master of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Master of Journalism and Mass Communication(MJMC), Master of Fine Arts & Painting, Master of Library & Information Science (MLISc), Master of Physical Education(MPEd.), LLM, Bachelor of Physical Education (BPEd.), LLB (Five Years), Bachelor of Library & Information Science(BLISc)).
- PG Diploma Program: (Communication Skills in English, GIS & Remote Sensing, T.V. Journalism; Advanced Diploma in Applied Clinical Science Psychology, Human Rights).
- Certificate Program: (Proficiency in French, Proficiency in German).
- Diploma Program: (French Language, German Language, Urdu Proficiency).
CCS University Facilities
- Health Care Center
- Student Canteen
- Internet Facilities
- University Computer Centre
- Electricity & Civil Sup. Dep
- Placement Cell
- Women’s Cell
- Scheduled Castes/ Tribes Cell
- Dhan Singh Kotwal Com.
- Guest House
CCS University Placement Cell
CCS University has established a separate placement cell to provide guidance and information to the campus students for employment opportunities. The placement cell of the university is too good, which provides opportunities for the students. Many companies come for placement. The placement selection at the university depends on the student’s knowledge, performance, & skills.
Some Recruiters Companies
- Aditya Birla
- HDFC Bank
- Tech Mahindra
- Future group
CCS University Contact Details:
- Contact Number: +91 121 2763539
- Address: Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250001
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CCSU Official Website: www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for CCS University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.