B.Pharma Admission 2022: The process for admission into the B.Pharma course for the academic session 2022-23 has been going on at the IMTS Institute and the students aspiring for admission need to fill out the registration form listed at imtsinstitute.com. The last date for B.Pharma admission at IMTS Institute is 30 September 2022.
Bachelors of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) is an undergraduate degree program holding a completion period of 4 years. The course includes a total of 8 semesters. All student learns in this program is the methods and processes of medicine dispensing and preparation of drugs.
The subjects that are taught to students in this 4-year program are Human Anatomy, Computer Applications in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, and Physiology. There are many institutes through which this course can be studied in India including private and public colleges. A Merit plus entrance exam score criteria are followed by most of the universities for their admission.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharma Admission
The following criteria are used to determine admission to any institute that offers a BLIS degree program:
- The qualifying up to the level of intermediate must have been completed by candidates who are applying.
- Overall marks of students in passing the required qualification must be at least 50%.
- In the 12th standard students must have studied the subjects of physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics.
B.Pharma Admission Fee Structure
In most of the B.Pharma colleges or Universities, the fee of this course is ranging from INR 15000 to INR 1.25 LPA.
B.Pharma Admission Highlights
|BPharma Full form||Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|BPharma Duration||3 years|
|BPharma Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent examination|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy Average Fees||INR 1.48 Lakh|
|BPharma Admission||Merit & Entrance Exam|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy Entrance Exams||UPSEE, BITSAT, GPAT, MET, WBJEE|
Why Study B.Pharma?
There are various reasons to study the B.Pharma degree program and some of those interesting facts are given below:
- After getting this degree one gets a vast range of job chances in the hospitals under government and private organizations as well.
- Some of the most respected jobs one can get are Clinical Researcher, Medical Scripting, Scientific Writer, and Medical Representative.
- Individuals who complete this course can get a relaxing career within the field and can get even more chances to go higher in the professional field.
- The salary of individuals working in this field is varying in between INR 3 to 5 LPA.
B.Pharma Admission Procedure
Admissions procedures that are just based on the merit criteria are managed in a way to directly select students on the basis of their marks obtained in the last examination. However, the students who are selected on entrance exam scores will need to appear in any of the institute-level or state exams. Some entrance exams for this course are MHT CET, BITSAT, NEET, GPAT, and UPSEE.
B.Pharma Admission 2022: How to Apply?
Students willing to apply for the B.Pharma degree program at any University of their choice can apply through the online application portal of that University.
- Applicants for the B.Pharma program must submit their applications online.
- The candidate must pay the application cost for the appropriate admission exam.
- The Universities also call the selected candidates for GD and PI rounds.
Top Specializations in B.Pharma
There are a few specializations within the B.Pharma program that students can opt for and some of the popular specializations are mentioned below:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: Students are educated about the various parts of topics like drug creation, research, development, and how to securely administer the medication or drug in pharmaceutical chemistry. Additionally, biological, engineering, and technology principles are taught to students. These theories are used to design procedures and diverse processes.
- Pharmaceutic: Pharmaceutics often entails the education of pharmacy-related subjects notably pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, biomedical analyses, and pharmacodynamics. The topic deals with the development, planning, administration, and delivery of medications for illnesses for both alleviation and avoidance.
- Pharmacology: Pharmacology focuses on understanding how drugs interact with biological systems. It entails researching the biological outcomes, chemical composition, and medical applications of medications. The study of medications and how they affect living systems is known as pharmacology. Both dental appointments and the use of any form of medication include pharmacology. Pharmacology gives us painkillers, caffeinated drinks, and antibiotics. Pharmacologists are researchers who study the mechanisms of action of novel drugs. In contrast, a pharmacist is a medical professional with training who manufactures, disperses, and offers guidance on over-the-counter drugs.
- Ayurveda: The course integrates the study of Ayurveda as a discipline with pharmacy. Its purpose is to familiarise the students with the expertise and abilities necessary to serve as a link between the producers and consumers of ayurvedic products, such as medications, nutraceuticals, and cosmetics.
BPharma Admission Entrance Exam 2022
Admission to the B.Pharm degree program can be taken after securing a valid score in the following entrance exams such as AIECET, PU CET, MH CET, BITS SAT, etc.
Online registration has already begun for the AIE CET. The test application form is scheduled to end on 15 August 2022. Candidates who have completed or qualified for their 10+2 or 12th exam with physics, biology, and chemistry with a score of 50% can apply to the AIE CET exam, and seek admission to B.Pharma. The application form will require name, email address, mobile number, etc., details.
Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET)
PU CET entrance test is held every year for the 46 national, and 6 NRI seats. Individuals with a score of 50% in 10+2 including subjects like English, chemistry, physics as well as biology/maths/biotechnology can apply to the PU CET exam. The four-year B.Pharm ug degree PU CET application fee is INR 2175. SC/ST categories can deposit INR 1088.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) is a state-level entrance exam accepted by many universities and colleges for BPharma course admission. For each year, the examination will get the schedule in the month of June. For Students who want to enroll for this BPharma Entrance exam, they must complete the 12th level education. The Entrance Test is completely online-CBT based.
MH CET application form for the pharmacy-oriented program shall soon be opened. The current session of registration to the MHT CET was closed on the extended date of 11 May 2022. The next round of registration will last till September. The common entrance test for the B.Pharm degree program is structured online. There will be no offline mode of MHT CET registration. Candidates who fail to complete the MHT CET application form on time will be needed to pay a late fee of INR 500.
BPharma Lateral Entry
The students who have passed their diploma in pharmacy or an equivalent course can apply for admission into the second year of the course. For the lateral entry purpose, the students are needed to fill out the registration form and have t score higher in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
B.Pharma Career Aspects and Scope
There are many possibilities for Bachelor of Pharmacy students within the B. Pharma. scope. We will segment the extent of B. Pharmacy into three categories for easier comprehension: scope in the public sector, scope in the commercial sector, and higher education.
- Government Sector: There are several opportunities for students looking for employment in the government sector after earning their B. Pharma. In the public sector, students can seek positions as a pharmacist or drug inspectors. A federal drug inspector makes a respectable wage. Based on the job the student selects, a newcomer can earn anywhere from Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 55,000 in a year.
- Private Sector: For anyone who has completed a B. Pharma, there are more opportunities in the private sector. In the commercial sector, there are several positions in the fields of pharmaceutical marketing, quality assurance, manufacturing, and pharmacy. Numerous businesses are seeking qualified pharmacists for positions in government relations and medical insurance in addition to the ones indicated above. There is a big need for pharmacists in medication manufacturing firms because India’s pharmacy industry is expanding.
- Higher Education: There is also room for higher education if someone is interested in pursuing it. Relevant parties may choose M. Pharma. One can complete a master’s degree in biotechnology, clinical pharmacology, pharmaceutics, and pharmacology. One thing to keep in mind is that the wage package will increase in direct proportion to the candidate’s skills and qualifications.
Job Profiles After BPharma
There are many career options for students after completing a B. Pharma. between the public and private sectors, or starting one’s own firm. For students who have earned a Bachelor of Pharmacy, we have included a few B-pharma occupations here:
- Chemical technician
- Drug Inspector
- Health Inspector
- Researcher Officer
- Pharmacists etc.
Top Universities For B.Pharma Admission
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Christ University
- UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
- Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University
- OPJS University
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University
- Central University of Haryana
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Karnataka State Open University
- Central University of Kerala
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Utkal University
- Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- University of Lucknow
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Madras University
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- Kurukshetra University
- University of Kashmir
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Pondicherry University
- Banaras Hindu University
- Annamalai University
- University of Mumbai
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BA Education Admission||MA Admission|
|BBM Admission||MBBS Admission|
|BA Admission||DPharma Admission|
|Diploma Admission||PhD Admission|
|BCom Admission||MCom Admission|
Be the first to leave a review.