MSU Baroda Admission 2022: 25 September 2022 is the last date for online application form submission of MSU Baroda Admission 2022. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda offers Bachelors’s, Master’s, and doctorate programs for the students who opt for this university. This admission procedure will start nearly in the month of September for all programs for the 2022-23 academic sessions.
The admissions are available on merit scores for all programs, and also students need to check the marks criteria for the admissions. The admissions are taken through both modes, offline or online. The educational record of this program is the most accurate, and each year the enrollments are increasing at this university. The application fees for the UG courses are 300/- rupees, and for the PG courses, the fees are 600/- rupees.
MSU Baroda Admission 2022 notification will be released regarding offered courses like BBA, LLB, BA, LLM, B.Des, M.Des, etc. It offers admissions at UG and PG levels. Students can check more courses offered by the University, given below. Admissions will be surely provided on a merit basis, however for some professional courses such as BE/B-Tech/B.Des or ME/M-Tech/MCA entrance exam may be conducted.
MSU Baroda Trending Updates:
- MSU has released the examination syllabus for the mid-semester online examination for F.Y. B.Com 2nd Semester 2022. Click here
- Admission Forms for the new session 2022-23 will be released soon by MSU Baroda. Students can visit here to check MSU Baroda Admission news.
- ICMR PROJECT JRF Position Notification For Department Of Zoology, Faculty Of Science. Click Here
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) For Department Of Biochemistry, Faculty Of Science. Click Here
MSU Baroda Admission Highlights
|University Name||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||30 April 1949|
|Offered UG Courses||B.A, B.Li.S, B. Sc, B.C.A, B.Com, B.B.A|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Ed.M, M.Ed, M.A, MCA, ME, LL.M, M.V.A|
|Other Courses||M.Des, B.Des, M.B.B.S., M.D., M.S., M.CH., B.Physio.,|
|Address||Pratapgunj, Vadodara, Gujarat 390002|
MSU Baroda Admission 2022
The last date to apply for MSU Baroda Admission 2022 may be 25 September 2022. Maharaja Sayajirao University has eligibility criteria, such as passing 10+2 from a known board with an average score for admission in UG courses. Selection is based on a UG degree with 50% to 60% minimum marks in the case of PG courses.
Aspirants who have completed their 10+2 level can apply for BE courses. The Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Design degrees each have 40 and 70 seats available, respectively. Fee information is available on the university’s website. Admission form fees are nonrefundable. Students can apply online or in person. MSU Baroda Admission last date for the academic year 2022-23 is 25 September 2022.
MSU Baroda UG Admission
- B.Des: Bachelor of Design is 4 years long duration program offered by MSU Baroda. The students who want to take admission must have completed 12th grade or passed an elementary or intermediate drawing exam with 50% marks.
- B.Arch: Bachelor of Architecture is an undergraduate level program that takes around 5 years to complete. The B.Arch selection is made through an intermediate passed with a 50% score in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Applications is a UG level degree program offered by MSU Baroda. A 10+2 qualification with an average score of 50% obtained through examination of a well-known board is the required eligibility for selection in the BCA course.
Maharaja Sayajirao University PG Admission
- ME: Master of engineering is a postgraduate-level program. A B-Tech or BE degree is necessary to become eligible for MSU for the ME course. Students must secure at least 55% marks in the UG examination.
- M.Des: Students must possess a degree of B.Des, BA, B-Tech, BSc, or BVA to be eligible for the M.Des program. The previous degree must be obtained from any UGC-recognized university in India.
- MCA: Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate level degree program offered by MSU. A graduation degree such as BCA is mandatory for selection.
MSU Baroda Admission Important Date
|Application form Start||10 August 2022|
|MSU Baroda Admission Last Date||25 September 2022|
|Entrance Test||30 September 2022|
|Entrance Result date||12 October 2022|
|Merit List||21 October 2022|
|Counselling||28 October 2022|
www.msubaroda.ac.in Admission Form 2022
As a part of the application process, students need to check the application form’s mandatory information. It says that students can fill out the form online. Still, they must visit the university in Vadodara for further admission details as all other criteria must be fulfilled at the university.
Soon, the application forms for all UG/PG courses will be released for session 2022-23. Every year, the university releases its admission form online in September. Students interested in applying for MSU Baroda Admission can do so by visiting the university’s official website.
How To Apply For MSU Baroda Admission?
- To apply for admission to the MSU Baroda online, candidates must visit MSU’s official website and fill out the application form.
- Applicants must select their course and specialization options.
- Must fill all the mandatory fields.
- They must pay the application fee for the course after filling out the application form with all the required information. Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card are all acceptable payment methods for the application fee.
- They should submit the form online after successfully paying the application fee.
- 10th class Marksheet
- 12th class Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Address Proof
- Scored Card
- Passport size Photograph
MSU Baroda Entrance Exam 2022
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda organizes an Entrance Exam for providing its various professional degree courses. This entrance exam is specifically for courses under the undergraduate and postgraduate categories. One time a year, MSU conducts this exam at the state level. The link to MSU’s official webpage is www.msubaroda.ac.in which is for applying for the entrance exam.
The MSU Entrance Exam is for courses such as BBA, LLB, BE, B-Tech, B.Pharma, BCA, MCA, MBA, M-Tech, and M.Pharma. There will be a mode of entrance exam that will be in offline mode. Its pattern will be in a form that depends on the degree program opted for. Also, the syllabus will be varying as per the course you have selected. A number of questions will be similar and in each paper, 100 questions are there. This paper will have no negative marking and each question is allotted one number.
MSU Baroda Result 2022
Maharaja Sayajirao University result 2022 has been out. The officials of MSU Baroda have declared the result of PG/UG/CCC and other courses. Students from BCA, BBA, BSc, BA, B.Com, CCC, MA, M.Com, MSc can check their semester exam results online at www.msubaroda.ac.in. Candidates must provide their login information in order to view their MSUB semester results. Furthermore, we also provided a step-by-step tutorial on how to obtain the Maharaja Sayajirao University Baroda Results 2022.
How To Check MSU Baroda Results 2022?
For checking MSU Baroda Results 2022, students should follow the following steps:
- Go to @msubaroda.ac.in.
- Find the “Important Link” tab when reaching the homepage.
- From the Important link, click on results 2022.
- By Clicking results 2022, the Online result portal of MSU Baroda will open.
- Choose the exam name and enter the seat number in the portal.
- Click on Submit Button to view MSU Baroda Result 2022.
MSU Baroda Course Admissions
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (German)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) Ancient Indian History Culture and Archaeology||3 Years|
|B.A. (Marathi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Persian)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Russian)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|B.E. (Chemical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Computer Science)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Irrigation and Water Management)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Metallurgical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.E. (Textile Technology)||4 Years|
|B.P.A. (Dance)||4 Years|
|B.P.A. (Music-Vocal)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Environmental Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Fashion Communication)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (H.Sc.) (Clothing and Textiles)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (H.Sc.) (Human Development)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Management)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Textile Design)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Textiles and Apparel Designing)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in French||1 Year|
|Certificate Course in German||1 Year|
|Diploma Course in Madhyama Kaksha leading to V||1 Year|
|Diploma in Anaesthesiology||2 Years|
|Diploma in Architectural Assistantship||3 Years|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology(DCP)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Computer Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Dance||3 Years|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy (DDVL)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Education (D.Ed.)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in French||3 Years|
|Diploma in Information Technology||12 Months|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Radiology||2 Years|
|Diploma in Modern Arabic||1 Year|
|Diploma in Music||3 Years|
|Diploma in Painting, Sculpture, Applied Arts||1 Year|
|Diploma in Performing Arts: Drama||2 Years|
|Diploma in Persian||1 Year|
|Diploma In Petrochemical Technology||3 Years|
|Diploma in Proficiency in German||1 Year|
|Diploma in Public Health||1 Year|
|Diploma in Radiography Diagnostic||3 Years|
|Diploma in Radiology Therapy (D.M.R.T.)||1 Year|
|Diploma in Russian||3 Years|
|Diploma in Textile Chemistry (D.T.C.)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Textile Technology||3 Years|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Fine Arts and Painting)||2 Years|
|M.A. (German)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History and Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Marathi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Museology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Persian)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Russian Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Com. (Accounting and Finance)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Business Administration)||2 Years|
|M.Com. (Co-operative Management)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Anaesthesia)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Medicine)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Paediatrics)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Pathology)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Pharmacology)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Preventive and Social Medicine)||2 Years|
|M.D. (Psychiatry)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Radiodiagnosis)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Radiotherapy)||3 Years|
|M.E. (Irrigation and Water Management Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Production Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Textile Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Thermal Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Water Resources Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Ed. (Special Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Human Development)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Textiles and Clothing)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Anatomy)||2 Years|
|M.S. (E.N.T.)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Ophthalmology)||2 Years|
|M.S. (Orthopaedics)||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Clothing and Textiles)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Financial Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Food Nutrition)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science – Extension Education)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Development)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Petroleum Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Textiles and Fashion Apparel)||2 Years|
|Master in Communication Studies (MCS)||2 Years|
|Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)||2 Years|
|PGDBM – Post Graduate Diploma in Bank Management||2 Years|
|PGDSM – Post Graduate Diploma in Services Management||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Business Economics)||5 Years|
|Ph.D. (Dance)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Education)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Food Science and Nutrition)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (French/German/Hispanic/Italian Studies)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Human Development)||5 Years|
|Ph.D. (Law)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Library & Information Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Medicine)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Music)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Persian)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Russian)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Textiles and Clothing)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Economics||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Criminology & Correctional Management (PGDCC)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Education Management (P.G.D.Ed.M.)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in German||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Medicobotany||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations||1 Year|
Research Centre of MSU Baroda
- Anchor Institute
- Center for Canadian Studies
- Center for Post Graduate Studies and research in Pharmacy
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Education
- Centre for Industrial Mathematics
- Centre for Urban studies
- Centre of Excellence in Polymers
- Cluster Innovation Center
- Genome Research Center
- Population Research Center
- Siemens Centre for Industrial Automation
- TIFAC CORE in NDDS
- Women’s Studies Research Center
- Computer Center
- Conference Hall
- Health Center
MSU Baroda Contact Details:
- Address: MSU Baroda, Pratapgunj, Vadodara, Gujarat
- Phone: +91-265-2795555
- MSU Baroda Official Website: www.msubaroda.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for MSU Baroda Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.