NFSU Admission 2023: National Forensic Sciences University has opened the admission portal for UG, PG Diploma, PG courses for session 2023-24. 26 June 2023 was the last date for NFSU Admission 2023. Students interested in applying for admission are able to apply for admission online at official admission.nfsu.ac.in. It now offers NFSU admission to various BTech, BSc, MSc, MA, LLM, PG Diploma, and MBA courses in Arts, Commerce, Science, Education, and many other fields.
NFSU Trending Updates
- BSc-MSc Forensic Science and BTech-MTech CSE few seats counselling session is live from 18 September to 20 September 2023, Students can check here.
- PhD course list of selected candidates for admission has been released, students can check at the official site. Click here
- NFSU Entrance Test will be held on 24 July 2023 for admission into PhD programme. Source
- NFSU PhD interview schedule has been announced it will be held on 25 July and 26 July 2023. Check Here
- The Schedule of NFAT 2023 Entrance Exam is now released, Students can check here.
- NFAT Entrance Exam Admit Card is now released at online portal. Download Here
- NFSU has released the PhD academic regulations for session 2023. Source
- National Forensic Science University has extended the admission deadline for various programs including PG Diploma, MSc, MA, MTech, MSc, MPharm & more up to 26 June 2023. Source
- NFSU has released the Entrance Exam 2023 Schedule for MBA, BSc, MSc, and Integrated programs. Check here the complete schedule.
- NFSU has released the academic admission calendar 2023 for the School of Law, forensic justice & Policy Studies. Source
- Registration for NFAT 2023 (National Forensic Admission Test) begins, and the last date to apply is 26 June 2023. Source
- NFSU Admission 2023 is Open now for UG & PG courses. Login here in order to apply here.
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University (GFSU) is now named National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU). They are also responsible for conducting the final examinations. Every year they conduct two examinations for the odd and even semesters. Examinations for the odd semesters are in December, and the even semesters are in June.
- The institution provides admission to one PG Diploma and 4 MBA PG programs.
- Applicants must have completed a three-year UG program.
- The institution offers MSC, MS-PhD, MTech, and PhD programs.
- The institution also conducts training for government personnel in Forensic Sciences and Medicines.
- The university requires the applicant to clear a university qualifying test for MSc programs, followed by a technical interview.
- National Forensic Admission Test 2023 is to be conducted on 1st & 2nd July 2023.
- MSc and PhD applicants with GPAT or GATE can be exempted from the institute-level qualifying test.
- Applicants to PhD and MS-PhD programs will be evaluated based on institute-level qualifying tests.
- The institution has collaborations with premier industries and institutes.
- The collaborations have been vital in making advanced research successful.
- Allied and forensic sciences are offered at the National Forensic Science University.
- Offerings include M.Tech, M.Sc, certificate, short-term e-courses, and PG diploma programs.
- A minimum of 55% at the UG level is required for admission into the PG program.
- For MTech admission, applicants must clear the GATE qualifying test.
- NFSU Admission will be based on evaluating institute-level qualifying examination marks and merit scores.
- Candidates working in the relevant profession qualify for certificate courses and e-courses.
- The registration process is online on the university site.
NFSU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||National Forensic Sciences University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered PG Courses||M. Sc., Masters of Hospital Management, MBA|
|Address||Sector 9, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007|
NFSU Admission 2023
The last date to apply for National Forensic Science University or NFSU Admission 2023 was 26 June 2023. GFSU Admission 2023 has been started on its official admission.nfsu.ac.in; interested students can apply by visiting the official site @admission.nfsu.ac.in. Applicants for the GFSU university academic session have various courses and specializations to select their own choice of course for intake. Also, students should check the eligibility criteria that are set up by the university.
Applications can be submitted online. University programs include M.Sc. Forensic Science, MBA Finance, PG Diploma in Forensic Sciences, PG Diploma in Behavioural Sciences, M.Phil. in Forensic Psychology, and Ph.D. in Forensic Psychology. You can also take six certificate courses online. UG courses require a minimum score of 50% in 12th grade in order to qualify. A bachelor’s degree with a minimum score of 55% is required, as is an entrance exam at the university level.
GFSU UG Admission
At GFSU, the admission process for various UG-level courses is carried out every year so that the student aspiring for a career in the relevant discipline can continue their dream. The selection of students getting admission to the UG courses is done after the scores of applicants in the entrance exam are conducted by the university or based on the merit list process.
- BTech: NFSU Admission 2023 Btech is begin now. Currently, the University is offering a Bachelor of Technology in Cybersecurity to students based on NFAT 2023 score. 29 May 2023 was the last date to apply.
- BA: National Forensic Science University provides BA+MA in Criminology course for session 2023. Students who have completed the 10+2 in the arts stream can apply for the course.
- B.Sc: Students are admitted to the BSc program after they have completed their studies at the 10+2 level. At this level, students require at least a 50% minimum score.
- LLB: It is a Law bachelor’s degree designed to provide learning about legal Studies, Indian law, and many other subjects. For admission to an LLB degree, students have to complete any bachelor’s degree from a well-known recognized university. Also, students should obtain a minimum 50 percent score.
National Forensic Sciences University PG Admission
NFSU is a popular university that provides admission to various PG courses such as MS, MBA, MSc, LLM, and others. This university selects candidates based on merit and entrance exams. also, it provide online and offline mode to submit application forms. To become eligible, a Bachelor’s degree should be completed from a recognized university and have to achieve at least a 50 percent score. But, Nfsu admission eligibility criteria are mentioned below for their favorite course at the level PG.
- MS: An MS degree is provided in almost six specializations. After passing the GFSU admission test with a 55% aggregate score, this degree can be followed.
- MBA: A min of 55% score is required to pursue admission in an MBA course and an entrance exam conducted by the university.
- M.Sc: There are numerous specializations for which the MSc degree is pursued at GFSU. A nearly 50% score is required, and an entrance exam is compulsory to pass.
- LLM: NFSU is offering PG-level law programs also known as LLM. The duration of the course is 2 years. The final selection will take place at NFSU LLM Admission through entrance examination score.
- MA: NFSU offers an MA programme at PG level in different specializations. Students must complete a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university with at least 55% or equivalent marks (50% or equivalent marks for SC/ST and persons with disabilities).
NFSU Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online Registration form release||23 March 2023|
|NFSU Admission 2023 Last date||26 June 2023|
|NFAT 2023 Exam Date||1 and 2 July 2023|
|NFSU 1st Merit List||17 July 2023|
|NFSU 2nd Merit list||28 July 2023|
|Commencement of Programme||08 August 2023|
NFSU PhD Admission 2023
In order to get admission students have to complete a Master’s degree with at least a 50 percent score from the recognized university. Selection will be based on the entrance exam such as CSIR NET, GATE, CEED, DST INSPIRE, ICMT, and similar tests at the National level. Application forms can be submitted online at the official site soon.
NFSU Application Form 2023
Through the online portal, students can submit the NFSU application form 2023 at the official site for UG and PG courses. Aspirants who desire to study the GFSU’s technology and research-based programs such as BTech-MTech computer science & engineering, PG diploma in forensic sciences, MSc in homeland security, and so on., would be permitted to submit applications before 26 June 2023. Applicants would need INR 1000 at the time of submitting the GFSU application form 2023.
How to Apply For National Forensic Sciences University Admission?
- Aspirants want to visit the university website @nfsu.ac.in.
- Scroll down and click on the “Apply for online Admission 2023-24” button.
- The Admission Page will be open; scroll down that page and click on the Online Admission portal link.
- The Register page will be open; candidates need to click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill out the Application Form and add the details like personal, academic, contact details, etc.
- Submit the application form and make a payment of Rs.1000/- per program.
- Submit the application form to the University and download the application for future reference.
- 10th class Marksheet/Certificate
- 12th class Marksheet/ Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
NFSU Entrance Exam 2023
National Forensic Sciences University has begun registration for NFAT 2023, apply till 26 June 2023. The date of conduction of the NFSU Entrance Exam 2023 is 1st to 2nd July 2023. To allow aspirants to get admission to the GFSU UG, PG degree, and diploma programs, it needs the mentioned entrance examination marks.
- The university’s own test, the National Forensic Science University Entrance Examination (NFSUEE), is used to determine admission to a number of UG and PG programs.
- JEE Main, or the Joint Entrance Examination, helps determine eligibility for admission to the Bachelor of Technology (BTech) program.
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an examination conducted at a common level for admission to GFSU BA LLB Hons and BBA LLB Hons programs.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) stands for MTech admission.
- The AILET, or All India Law Entrance Test, is helpful for getting into the LLM program.
NFSU Entrance Exam Result 2023
National Forensic Sciences University will release the entrance exam result in the month of August 2023. The University allows the students to access the result online on the official website. There is one portal to get each course result. Students need to have an enrollment number & password to log in or to get NFSU results.
National Forensic Sciences University Course Admissions
|Integrated MS Environmental Management and MS Environmental Science||3 years|
|Integrated-MS PhD Forensic Nanotechnology (dual degree)||5 years|
|Integrated-MS PhD Forensic Pharmacy (dual degree)||5 years|
|M. Sc. Medical Devices||2 years|
|M.S. Forensic Pharmacy for In-Service Personnel||3 years|
|M.Sc. Food Technology.||2 years|
|M.Tech Civil Engineering||2 years|
|MS Chemistry||2 years|
|MS Environmental Management||2 years|
|MS Environmental Science||2 years|
|MS Forensic Nanotechnology||2 years|
|MS Forensic Pharmacy||2 years|
GFSU Fee Structure
|PG Diploma||INR 2,40,000|
|NFSU Campus||Address||Contact Number|
|Delhi Campus||LNJN-NICFS Campus, Golden Hospital, Outer Ring Rd, Institutional Area, Sector 3, Rohini,
|Goa Campus||Sector 9, Gandhinagar-382007,
Gujarat – India
|Gujrat Campus||Opp Goa Dairy Curti, Ponda,
Goa – 403401
|Tripura Campus||VIP Road, Radhanagar, Adjacent to BuddhaMandir, Agartala,
Tripura (west) – 799001
|Bhopal Campus||Central Forensic Science Laboratory Barkhera Bonder, P.O. Bairagarh Kalan, Bhopal – 462030 Madhya Pradesh||+91-7552995271|
|Pune Campus||Central Forensic Science Laboratory Gate No. 6, Nanoli Chakan, Talegaon MIDC, Nr. JCB Factory, Maval
|Guwahati Campus||Central Forensic Science Laboratory Urput, Urput-Kumeria Road, P.O: MoniariTiniali, Guwahati,
Kamrup (R), Assam-781125
|Manipur Campus||Manipur, Southern Wing, MPTC Compound, C/O Director, DFS-Manipur, Pangei, Imphal East
Imphal – 795114
|Dharwad Campus||C/O Water & Land Management Institute,NH-4, Belur Industrial Area, Dharwad
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University consists of three institutions responsible: the Institute of Forensic Science, the Institute of Research and Development, and the Institute of Management and Training (IMT). The three institutions offer online and PG courses.
- The Institute of Management and Training (IMT) was established in 2009.
- The selection process is through a university-level written examination.
- The Institute of Research and Development was established in 2008.
NFSU Contact Details:
- Address: Sector 9, Gandhinagar-382007, Gujarat – India
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact No.: (079) 23977103, (079) 23977105
- NFSU Official Website: www.nfsu.ac.in
- Gujarat University
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for NFSU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.