NFSU Admission 2023: National Forensic Sciences University has commenced the registration for BSc LLB, BBA, MBA, LLB & LLB for session 2023. The deadline to apply is 15 March 2023. Students interested in applying for admission will be able to apply for admission online by visiting the official website. It will offer admission to various UG, PG & Ph.D. level courses in Arts, Commerce, Science, Education, and many other fields.
NFSU Trending Updates
- NFSU now accepting the registration form for the MBA program, candidates can apply before the last date is 15 March 2023. Source
- NFSU will accept the scorecard of CAT 2022 scorecard for MBA admission for session 2023. Source
- NFSU Admission into BSc LLB, BBA LLB, & LLM started for session 2023. The last date to fill out the form is 15 March 2023. Source
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University (GFSU) is now named National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU). They are also responsible for conducting the final examinations. Every year they conduct two examinations for the odd and even semesters. Examinations for the odd semesters are in December, and the even semesters are in June.
- The institution provides admission to one PG Diploma and 4 MBA PG programs.
- Applicants must have completed a three-year UG program.
- The institution offers MSC, MS-PhD, MTech, and PhD programs.
- The institution also conducts training for government personnel in Forensic Sciences and Medicines.
- The university requires the applicant to clear a university qualifying test for MSc programs, followed by a technical interview.
- MSc and PhD applicants with GPAT or GATE can be exempted from the institute-level qualifying test.
- Applicants to PhD and MS-PhD programs will be evaluated based on institute-level qualifying tests.
- The institution has collaborations with premier industries and institutes.
- The collaborations have been vital in making advanced research successful.
- The Institute of Forensic Science provides allied and forensic sciences.
- It offers PG courses such as M.Tech, M.Sc, certificate, short-term e-courses, and PG Diploma.
- To be eligible for the PG courses, students must score 55% at the UG level.
- For MTech admission, applicants must clear the GATE qualifying test.
- NFSU Admission will be based on evaluating institute-level qualifying examination marks and merit scores.
- Candidates working in the relevant profession qualify for certificate courses and e-courses.
- The registration process is online on the university site.
NFSU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||National Forensic Sciences University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered PG Courses||M. Sc., Masters of Hospital Management, MBA|
|Address||Sector 9, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007|
NFSU Admission 2023
GFSU Admission 2023 has been started on its official portal; interested students can apply by visiting the official site @admission.nfsu.ac.in. Applicants for the GFSU university academic session have various courses and specializations to select their own choice of course for intake. Also, students should check the eligibility criteria that are set up by the university.
Applications can be submitted online. University programs include M.Sc. Forensic Science, MBA Finance, PG Diploma in Forensic Sciences, PG Diploma in Behavioural Sciences, M.Phil. in Forensic Psychology, and Ph.D. in Forensic Psychology. You can also take six certificate courses online. UG courses require a minimum score of 50% in 12th grade in order to qualify. A bachelor’s degree with a minimum score of 55% is required, as is an entrance exam at the university level.
GFSU UG Admission
At GFSU, the admission process for various UG-level courses is carried out every year so that the student aspiring for a career in the relevant discipline can continue their dream. The selection of students getting admission to the UG courses is done after the scores of applicants in the entrance exam are conducted by the university or based on the merit list process.
- B.Sc: Students are admitted to the BSc program after they have completed their studies at the 10+2 level. At this level, students require at least a 50% minimum score.
- LLB: A bachelor’s degree in LLB is obtained by candidates with an intermediate degree qualification pursued from an esteemed institution or board.
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University PG Admission
NFSU Admission into PG programs is based on merit and is made on the score of the entrance exam. Candidates who are interested in taking entry into the postgraduate degree program at NFSU must have a bachelor’s degree with 45-50% minimum aggregate marks. But, make sure one are eligible to apply for a favorite PG course because the eligibility criteria vary with different specialization or field.
- MS: An MS degree is provided in almost six specializations. After passing the GFSU admission test with a 55% aggregate score, this degree can be followed.
- MBA: A min of 55% score is required to pursue admission in an MBA course and an entrance exam conducted by the university.
- M.Sc: There are numerous specializations for which the MSc degree is pursued at GFSU. A nearly 50% score is required, and an entrance exam is compulsory to pass.
- LLM: NFSU is offering PG-level law programs also known as LLM. The duration of the course is 2 years. The final selection will take place at NFSU LLM Admission through entrance examination score.
NFSU Application Form 2023
The National Forensic Sciences University offers application forms for UG and PG courses. Candidates need to apply for an application form on the official university website. The Application fee per program is Rs 1000. It can be paid through Debit/credit card, Net banking. Applicants make sure to scan the documents before filling out the application form to avoid any difficulty. Candidates can apply by following the steps given below.
How to Apply For National Forensic Sciences University Admission?
- Aspirants want to visit the university website @nfsu.ac.in.
- Scroll down and click on the “Apply for online Admission 2023-24” button.
- The Admission Page will be open; scroll down that page and click on the Online Admission portal link.
- The Register page will be open; candidates need to click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill out the Application Form and add the details like personal, academic, contact details, etc.
- Submit the application form and make a payment of Rs.1000/- per program.
- Submit the application form to the University and download the application for future reference.
- 10th class Marksheet/Certificate
- 12th class Marksheet/ Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Address Proof
- Score Card
- Passport size Photograph
NFSU Entrance Exam 2023
National Forensic Sciences University will begin the registration for Common Entrance Test 2023 in the first week of July 2023. The date of conduction of the NFSU Entrance Exam 2023 is 2nd to 3rd July 2023. Also, in order to get admission into MSc, MTech, MPharma, MPhil & more, students must appear for the common test. For session 2023-24, NFSU will accept the scorecard of CAT for MBA admission, whereas the CLAT scorecard for Law related courses.
NFSU Entrance Exam Result 2023
National Forensic Sciences University will release the entrance exam result in the month of August 2023. The University allows the students to access the result online on the official website. There is one portal to get each course result. Students need to have an enrollment number & password to log in or to get NFSU results.
National Forensic Sciences University Course Admissions
|Integrated MS Environmental Management and MS Environmental Science||3 years|
|Integrated-MS PhD Forensic Nanotechnology (dual degree)||5 years|
|Integrated-MS PhD Forensic Pharmacy (dual degree)||5 years|
|M. Sc. Medical Devices||2 years|
|M.S. Forensic Pharmacy for In-Service Personnel||3 years|
|M.Sc. Food Technology.||2 years|
|M.Tech Civil Engineering||2 years|
|MS Chemistry||2 years|
|MS Environmental Management||2 years|
|MS Environmental Science||2 years|
|MS Forensic Nanotechnology||2 years|
|MS Forensic Pharmacy||2 years|
GFSU Admission Fee Structure
|PG Diploma||INR 2,40,000|
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University consists of three institutions responsible: the Institute of Forensic Science, the Institute of Research and Development, and the Institute of Management and Training (IMT). The three institutions offer online and PG courses.
- The Institute of Management and Training (IMT) was established in 2009.
- The selection process is through a university-level written examination.
- The institute of research and development was established in 2008.
NFSU Contact Details:
- Address: Sector 9, Gandhinagar-382007, Gujarat – India
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No.: (079) 23977103, (079) 23977105
- NFSU Official Website: www.nfsu.ac.in
- Gujarat University
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for NFSU Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.