SOL DU Admission 2023: Registration for UG & PG courses at SOL DU will begin soon for 2023. Generally, the SOL DU will end admission in 2023 on 31 August 2023 (Tentative). Students must visit the SOL DU admission portal and fill out the application form online before the last date for session 2023. For the upcoming session, SOL DU has introduced six new programs for students at UG, PG levels, mainly BBA, MBA, BMS, BA (Economics), BLib, MLib at distance mode.
SOL DU Trending Updates:
- SOL DU Exams are ongoing for the UG Program for (B.A. Prog./ B.Com(Hons.)/ B.Com/ B.A. (Hons) English / B.A. (Hons) Political Science/ B.A. (Hons) Economics/ BMS/ BBA-FIA). Source
- SOL DU Exam Cancellation Notice BA Program BCom Hons for 4 March and 5 March 2023. Source
- SOL DU Admission 2022 is closed now, the last date to apply was 30 December 2022. Check here
This School of Open Learning, formerly known as The School of Correspondence Courses and Continuing Education, was established under the governance of the University of Delhi in 1962 and is presently one of the pioneer institutions in the field of Distance Education in India. The application forms for all SOL courses will be soon available at @sol.du.ac.in.
School of Open Learning, DU will release the admission brochure in the month of July 2023. The University provides completed SOL DU guidelines regarding the registration process, dashboard, application form fee & more.
SOL DU Admission will be based on merit. Students taking UG courses at the university must score 60% or better in 10+2 or equivalent. The requirements for PG admission are the same as those for UG admission. Candidates must have achieved a minimum of 50% marks in a bachelor’s degree.
DU SOL is offering an MBA program in distance mode. The university has got UGC approval for the program. Students looking for admission to professional degree courses are now able to apply online for admission to this session. SOL DU hall ticket 2023 will be released on @https://web.sol.du.ac.in/info/hall-ticket—pg.
- 50% of the PG seats at Delhi University SOL are for students from Delhi.
- All UG seats will be served based on the results of class 12th.
- There are limited seats of 20,000 available at SOL DU for MBA programme.
- The application form are now available on its official website- soladmission.samarth.edu.in or sol.du.ac.in.
- The candidate should carefully fill out the SOL DU admission form.
- Applicants should check their eligibility before they fill out the application form.
- DU SOL Admission Fees 2023: For UG, MBA, PG courses at SOL DU is Rs 250 for the general/OBC category, whereas Rs 100 for the reserved category.
- The admission fee may vary as per the course levels, students must check below.
- The SOL DU departments will hold PG entrance exams.
- In case of any difference with the entrance exam, candidates must contact the department.
SOL DU Admission Highlights
|University Name||School of the Open Learning Delhi University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Affiliation||NCTE, AICTE, NAAC-A|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BSc, BCom|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MSc, MCom|
|Address||5 Cavalry Lines University of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110007|
DU SOL Admission 2023
SOL DU Admission will be merit-plus entrance-based. The merit for UG courses offered by the university is 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent. The same for PG admission is a minimum of 50% marks in the UG degrees received from a well-known and reputed university or college. Now various new distance courses have been introduced by Delhi University in correspondence mode.
is du sol admission open? No, DU SOL admission will open soon for the year 2023. Before you start your application process, check the requirements necessary. The eligibility criteria are different for every UG and PG course. The university announced that Sol DU Admission to all the courses will be based on merit, and there is no entrance examination required. Below are the eligibility criteria for UG and PG courses.
The university offers B.Com (Hons.), BA (Hons.), and BA under the UG category. However, PG courses offered at university are M.Com and MA in diverse streams. The admission will also be for some distance mode courses that are a medium of study flexible for students having no choice to study in the regular mode.
DU SOL UG Admission
The fresh SOL DU UG Admission 2023 academic session will begin in mid-July 2023. UG Courses like BA (Prog), BA (Hons), BA (Economics), BCom (Prog), BCom (Hons), BBA (FIA) & more are available for enrollment. Both courses have a variety of specializations to select from that are related to language, Environmental studies, and journalism.
The eligibility criteria for all these courses is the completion of the 10th and 12th classes from relevant stream studies. As for the distance mode, there is no entrance examination for any of the courses.
- B.Com (Hons): Students who want to take Bachelor of Commerce Hons. from Delhi University must have cleared the 12th board examination from a reputed board. The cut-off mark is 60%. Seat allotment will be Merit-based.
- BA English (Hons): Bachelor of Arts is a 3 years long duration programme. The general eligibility is a class 10 + 2 pass from a reputed board. The cut-off mark is 75% in the English subject. Admission will be Merit-based.
- BA Political Science: SOL DU offers a Bachelor of Arts course in Political Science specialization to eligible students. One who passed 12th class grade education from a recognized board can enroll for the course. The SOL DU BA Political Science Fee is Rs 6150 per semester.
- BMS: Bachelor of Management Studies is one of the newly launched programs by SOL DU. The program is ideal for 12th-class passing students; there is no entrance exam conduction. The program fee for BMS Course at SOL DU is Rs 15,200.
SOL DU BBA Admission
DU SOL BBA Admission 2023 will start soon, the University only allows students to apply who have passed the 12th class examination with 65% marks. The Institute offers BBA in specialization known as Financial Investment Analysis. The selection will be based on the merit of previous education. Also, the University has launched this undergraduate management program for the first time. There is no age bar for SOL DU BBA admission.
SOL DU BLIS Admission
DU SOL admission for BLIS will commence soon for session 2023. Students can fill out the admission form on the official website of www.sol.du.ac.in. The eligibility for the 1 year BLIS course is a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The course can also extend to a maximum of 3-year duration.
Admission is merit-based, no entrance is conducted for the BLIS course. It has 6 subjects in semester 1 and 5 subjects in semester 2, including theory and practical’s. The fee for the SOL DU BLIS course is Rs 8020 per annum, including the exam fee.
DU SOL PG Admission
SOL DU Post-Graduation programs for distance mode learning are available for students that are like MA, M.Com, and M.Com (Hons). The master’s program with subject choices is available for flexible and convenient studies.
Students for the eligibility criteria are required to complete their graduation degree from a relevant stream as there is no entrance for the distance mode admission, so sit back and relax and only check out the basic eligibility. For the session, the SOL DU admission 2023 procedure for PG courses will begin in June – July 2023.
- MA History: Master of Arts is a PG-level program that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. For admission in MA history, students must have graduated from a recognized university in the relevant field. The minimum mark required is 50%. The admission process is merit-based.
- MA Sanskrit: The students who are interested in learning Sanskrit and have a bachelor’s degree like BA in relevant fields from a reputed university can apply for Sol DU admission to this course. The minimum cut-off mark for MA Sanskrit is 50%. The admission process will be merit-based.
- MA Hindi: DU SOL offers a Master of Arts in Hindi to graduated students for the duration of 2 years; interested students must score a minimum of 45% marks in the UG degree examination.
- MCom: Master of Commerce at SOL DU is available for a duration of 2 years. Applicants who have done BCom or BA in commerce are eligible to apply for SOL DU MCom admission.
SOL DU MBA Admission
DU SOL will offer MBA Admission for session 2023. The program is available in English mode duration of about 2 years. There are choices from eight elective subjects. The criteria for the SOL MBA course is a minimum of 50% marks in a bachelor’s degree. About 20% weightage will be given for any work experience. The annual SOL DU MBA program is Rs 47,500.
SOL DU Application Form 2023
SOL, Delhi University Form is available online mode. The application procedure instructions should be read carefully to avoid errors. The form, once submitted, will be modified in the correction window time provided but make sure not to create any errors or mistakes. In June-July 2023, the fresh academic session will soon begin.
The forms are available at www.sol.du.ac.in. The portal is the same for both UG & PG courses. The University doesn’t release the application form separately; It is mandatory to pay the SOL DU Application form fee; otherwise, the form will get rejected. The admission form fee for BA, BCom, BLIB, MBA, MLib is 250 rupees and 100 rupees for general and SC/ST category.
DU SOL Admission Process 2023
The first step in the du correspondence admission procedure is registering on the official university website. The DU SOL admission fee 2023 is Rs 250 for the Unreserved/OBC category, whereas it is Rs 100 for SC/ST category. Registration is done by creating an account on the official website. Follow the steps listed below to finish your registration process.
SOL DU Registration Form Fill UP
After completing your registration process, applicants must log in and fill out their application form. The steps below will guide you to fill out your application form successfully.
Steps To Follow
- The application form for SOL DU Admission is online on the official university site.
- Use your username and password to log in.
- Fill in the required personal details.
- Provide the necessary academic information.
- Recheck the entered details.
- Click the SUBMIT button to access the next page.
- Select the courses you wish to pursue.
- The university announced that it is allowed applicants to apply for many courses.
- Upload the scanned necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- The unreserved category or OBS must pay INR 500, and the reserved category(SC/ST/PWD) must pay INR 250.
- Download the Displayed Confirmation Page and keep it safe for future considerations.
Documents Required for DU SOL
- Latest passport size photos
- Scanned copy of your signature
- Class 10 and 12 certificates and mark sheets
- For PG application, the graduation mark sheet and certificate are required.
- Migration Certificate(It is mandatory for all the applicants that have completed their education from universities in other states)
- Certificate For Reservations(It is applicable to students in the special category(SC/ST))
- Students that need financial assistance must provide a certificate of income proof.
Guidelines To Follow When Submitting Documents
Marksheets and certificates must be in pdf format, and size must not exceed 2 MB to be considered for Sol DU Admission.
- Pixel height is 120
- Pixel Width is 100
- The picture must be in JPG format.
- It must be 4 KB to 24 KB.
- Pixel height is 60
- Pixel width is 40
- The signature must be in JPG format
- The size must be 1 KB to 12 KB.
SOL DU Course Admissions
|BA (Hons) English|
|BA (Hons) Political Science|
|MA Political Science|
|Acting and Film making|
|Advertising and Marketing Communication|
|Banking and Financial Service|
|Sports and Event Management|
|Television & Web Journalism and Photography|
|Tourism and Travel Management|
SOL DU has a student login available for the registered students pursuing any of the programs at distance mode. Delhi University students with a Username and Password can enrol in the School of Open Learning.
Students must create their DU SOL login account to apply for SOL DU Admission, and they should learn about the SOL DU login account and its importance. Students must register online to obtain their SOL login credentials. Students use these login credentials to complete DU SOL’s application form and receive assistance during admissions. Visit the official website for more details.
DU SOL Hall Ticket 2023
sol.du.ac.in Hall Ticket 2023 release date will be announced soon. The portal to download the hall ticket is @www.sol.du.ac.in. The University has recently released the date sheet for semester examination of various UG courses like BA (Hons), BCom (Hons), BA (Prog) & BA (Hons). SOL DU will upload the hall ticket/admit card prior to four days before the examination.
SOL DU Assignment
On the @Sol.du.ac.in Website, assignments are generally released separately for BA, MA, MCom, BCom, and more courses. Students enrolled in SOL courses must submit assignments online or offline to complete the course requirements. Regarding the submission of assignments, there is a difference between odd and even semesters when it comes to odd and even semesters. If you wish to avoid deductions from your grade, it is recommended that you submit course assignments before the assignment’s due date. In some courses, the assignments can also be found on the official dashboard for the students.
DU SOL Fee Structure 2023
|BA (Prog)||Rs 5000|
|BCom (Prog)||Rs 5000|
|BA (Hons) English||Rs 5540|
|BA (Hons) Political Science||Rs 5500|
|BCom (Hons)||Rs 5500|
|BBA in FIA||Rs 15200|
|BA (Hons) Economics||Rs 5500|
|MA Hindi||RS 6150|
|MA History||RS 6150|
|MA Political Science||RS 6150|
|MA Sanskrit||RS 6150|
|MA Com||RS 6150|
|Master of Business Administration||Rs 47,500|
SOL DU Result
SOL DU will announce the results of semester exams of various Courses. U.G. Courses (OBE) Semester-6 (Exam 2022) result for B.A. English Hons, B.A. Political Science, B.A. Prog. B.Com, B.Com Hons is available online at the institute’s website. Postgraduate Semester-1 (Exam March/April) results for M.A. Sanskrit, MA Pol Sci, M.Com and M.A. History results are also uploaded. Student can check their results by visiting the online portal of SOL DU. Enter SOL Roll Number and Exam Roll Number. After that, results will open. Now, Students can download or print it.
What is the procedure for checking DU SOL Results?
Following is a detailed process to check DU SOL Exam results
- Open your browser and type https://web.sol.du.ac.in to visit the DU SOL website.
- The home page of SOL will open, go to “Student Login” in the right corner.
- Input your university email and password.
- New Page for Marksheet/ Results will open.
- SOL DU Marksheet and Results page will ask for some information like SOL Roll Number, Exam Roll Number, Year of Exam, Course, Part, etc.
- After filling above details click on the “Show” button. Your detailed mark sheet of DU SOL will appear.
SOL DU Date Sheet
The date sheet for DU SOL Semester/Annual Examination has been published on the web.sol.du.ac.in. Currently, the SOL DU Date Sheet is out for UG (V/III/I) semester Exams in November-December 2022. All the undergraduate courses like BA (Hons), BA (Prog), BCom (Hons) & BCom (Prog) examination schedules were released. Annual as well as semester-based examinations will take place at SOL DU. According to the latest SOL DU Date Sheet, exam will be conducted from November 2022 to January 2023.
DU SOL Contact Details:
- Address: 5, Cavalry Lines, University of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110007
- Phone: 011 2700 8300
- SOL DU Official Website: sol.du.ac.in
Is Sol DU Admission open for 2023 academic session?
Enrollment will open in the tentatively last week of May 2023 at SOL DU
How much DU Sol registration fee?
Generally, fresh Students have to Rs 250 as DU SOL registration fee
What is the DU SOL Admission 2023 last date?
31 August 2023 (Tentative) will be the last date of SOL DU Admission.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for SOL DU Admission are tentative. Please visit the official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.