SOL DU Admission 2022: 30 October 2022 is expected to be the last date to apply for DU SOL Admission 2022. Application forms for all SOL courses will be soon available at @sol.du.ac.in. Students must visit the admission portal and fill out the application form online before the last date. The admission process for most of the offered courses will be based on merit scored by the candidate in the previous examination. In addition, admission to some PG courses will be based on the entrance examination.
DU SOL Admission 2022 expected start date is 25 September 2022. Students must register at official website in online mode. SOL DU hall ticket 2022 will soon released on @https://web.sol.du.ac.in/info/hall-ticket—pg. The tentative SOL DU date sheet of UG courses odd semester examinations has been released on the official website. Online examination forms have been released for BA & B.Com students in semester VI. The deadline to submit the forms was April 25, 2022. Examinations will be held in May/June 2022. The DU SOL has also published the final datasheet for the UG examinations, which will take place at the end of November 2022.
DU SOL is planning to offer an MBA programme in distance mode. The university is waiting for the UGC to approve the programme. Students looking for admission to professional degree courses, soon be able to apply online for admission.
SOL DU Admission will be based on merit. Students taking UG courses at the university must score 60% or better in 10+2 or equivalent. The requirements for PG admission are the same as those for UG admission. Candidates must have achieved a minimum of 50% marks in a bachelor’s degree. The university has announced that the odd semester examinations will be held in OBE mode in March/April 2022.
- 50% of the PG seats at Delhi University SOL are for students from Delhi.
- All UG seats will be served based on the results of class 12th.
- The candidate should carefully fill out the application form.
- Applicants should check their eligibility before they fill out the application form.
- The SOL DU departments will hold PG entrance exams.
- In case of any difference with the entrance exam, candidates must contact the department.
SOL DU Trending Updates:
- DU SOL Admission 2022 last date is 30 October 2022. (Tentative)
- SOL DU Hall Ticket 2022 release date is 25 November 2022.
- SOL DU Date Sheet 2022 released for UG (V/III/I) semester Exams. View here
- SOL Admit Card 2022 for the 2nd semester UG examination has been released. Click here to download.
- All students who could not fill their examination forms for the lV/Vl/Vll semester examination held in May/ June 2022 have now been notified that they are also eligible for the Second Phase Examination, which will be held in August 2022.
- DEB UGC application for recognition of new programmes introduced by DU SOL for Admission session 2022-23. Click here
- Notification dated 14.06.2022 regarding registration for Centenary Chance was extended up to 24 June 2022 (Friday). Click here
- SOL DU planning to offer an MBA programme in distance mode, UGC approval is awaited. For more details visit the official website. Click here
- DU SOL UG & PG Admit Cards for the 6th Semester/ final year examination 2022 is now available to download. Students can download their hall tickets by clicking here.
- The final datasheet for DU Sol UG courses, Semester/Annual exam May/ June 2022 can be found on the official website. Please click here to download the schedule according to your program.
- The online examination form has been released for UG Semester VI. Students can fill out the examination forms till 25 April 2022. Click here
- Official, OBE Today’s examination paper has been published. Click here to download it now.
- Sol DU has started the PG OBE examination 2021-22 (Phase 2 / fresh admission). Students can log in using roll no. & barcode. Click here
- DU Sol has announced advisories with email lists for the March 2022 examination. Students can check their email addresses according to their courses. Click here
- SOL DU has launched the OBE (Open Book Examination) portal for March-April 2022. Click here for more information.
- MA (Hindi) semester 3rd & 1 (Phase 2 leftover students) upcoming online/offline examination has been postponed to 31 March 2022 from 21 March 2022. Click here
- Notification regarding OBE-March-April-2022 for students admitted to MA Sanskrit between July 2021 and December 2021 (Regular and NCWEB). Click here
- The final schedule for the undergrad leftover exams for the odd semester I and second phase in March/April in 2022 has been released. Click here
- DU SOL has released a notice to students regarding Phase-II exams for Semester-III and V (UG & PG). Click here to read the full notification.
- The university has announced the Odd semester examination March/April 2022 shall be conducted in Open Book Examination (OBE) mode. Click here for more information.
- DU SOL conducts Second Phase Examinations for semester-lll & V for Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) Leftover Students, The last date to submit the fee was 18th January 2022.
- Download The DU SOL Prospectus from Here.
SOL DU Admission Highlights
|University Name||School of the Open Learning Delhi University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Affiliation||NCTE, AICTE, NAAC-A|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BSc, BCom|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MSc, MCom|
|Address||5 Cavalry Lines University of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110007|
DU SOL Admission 2022
The last date of SOL DU Admission 2022 is 30 October 2022. The SOL DU Admission will be merit plus entrance-based. The merit for UG courses offered by the university is 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent. The same for PG admission is a minimum of 50% marks in the UG degrees received from a well-known and reputed university or college.
Before you start your application process, check the requirements necessary. The eligibility criteria are different for every UG and PG course. The university announced that Sol DU Admission to all the courses would be based on merit, and there is no entrance examination required. Below are the eligibility criteria for UG and PG courses.
The university offers B.Com (Hons.), BA (Hons.), and BA under the UG category. However, PG courses offered at university are M.Com and MA in diverse streams. The admission will also be for some distance mode courses that are a medium of study flexible for students having no choice to study in the regular mode.
SOL DU Admission 2022 Important Dates
|SOL DU Application form starts||25 September 2022|
|DU SOL Admission Last Date||30 October 2022|
|Hall tickets for examination||November 2022|
|Entrance Exam (PG)||25 November 2022|
|SOL DU Result||30 November 2022|
DU SOL UG Admission
DU SOL offers various UG courses, applicants must have passed 10 + 2 from a reputed board. The minimum score accepted is 60%. The admission is based on merit scored by the student. The eligibility cut-off marks are different for each program. Check the cut-off marks before applying. Students can check some of the cut-off marks for BCom and BA courses below.
- B.Com (Hons): Students who want to take Bachelor of Commerce Hons. from Delhi University must have cleared the 12th board examination from a reputed board. The cut-off mark is 60%. Seat allotment will be Merit-based.
- BA English (Hons): Bachelor of Arts is a 3 years long duration programme. The general eligibility is a class 10 + 2 pass from a reputed board. The cut-off mark is 75% in the English subject. Admission will be Merit-based.
- BA Political Science: SOL DU offers a Bachelor of Arts course in Political Science specialization to eligible students. One who passed 12th class grade education from a recognized board can enroll for the course. The SOL DU BA Political Science Fee is Rs 6150 per semester.
DU SOL PG Admission
The general eligibility criteria are to have a bachelor’s degree from a UGC-recognized university in the relevant field you wish to study. PG courses have different cut-off list marks. Interested students can check below for the cut-off marks for Sol DU Admission. The university uses the cut-off marks to make the provisional list.
- MA History: Master of Arts is a PG level programme that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. For admission in MA history, students must have graduated from a recognized university in the relevant field. The minimum mark required is 50%. The admission process is merit-based.
- MA Sanskrit: The students who are interested in learning Sanskrit and have a bachelor’s degree like BA in relevant fields from a reputed university can apply for Sol DU admission to this course. The minimum cut-off mark for MA Sanskrit is 50%. The admission process will be merit-based.
DU SOL Online Courses
SOL DU also offers various UG and PG level courses to its students. It has a BA (Hons.), MA, BCom, and MCom in online mode. Students can also enrol in all these online courses and interested students can apply online for Sol DU Admission. The university regularly updates the online class schedule for all offered courses on its website. Students can visit here to check the latest schedule with the link to join the class.
SOL DU Application Form 2022
30 October 2022 is the last date to fill out the SOL DU application form 2022. The forms are available on www.sol.du.ac.in. The portal is the same for both UG & PG courses. The University doesn’t release the application form separately; It is mandatory to pay the SOL DU Application form fee; otherwise, the form will get rejected. The DU SOL admission fees 2022 is Rs 500 for the Unreserved/OBC category, whereas it is Rs 250 for SC/ST category.
DU SOL Admission Process 2022
The first step in the SOL DU admission procedure is registering yourself on the official university website. The registration is done by creating an account on the official website. Follow the steps listed below to finish your registration process.
- Visit the Sol DU University portal.
- Use this link: https://sol.du.ac.in.
- Click New Registration/New Applicant Sign UP.
- Provide you details such as first name, mobile number, last name, and email address.
- Create a unique password and an enrollment number.
Registration Form Fill UP
After completing your registration process, applicants must log in and fill out their application form. The steps below will guide you to fill out your application form successfully.
Steps To Follow
- The application form for SOL DU Admission is online on the official university site.
- Use your username and password to log in.
- Fill in the required personal details.
- Provide the necessary academic information.
- Recheck the entered details.
- Click the SUBMIT button to access the next page.
- Select the courses you wish to pursue.
- The university announced that it is allowed applicants to apply for many courses.
- Upload the scanned necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- The unreserved category or OBS must pay INR 500, and the reserved category(SC/ST/PWD) must pay INR 250.
- Download the Displayed Confirmation Page and keep it safe for future considerations.
Documents Required for DU SOL Admission
- Latest passport size photos
- Scanned copy of your signature
- Class 10 and 12 certificates and mark sheets
- For PG application, the graduation mark sheet and certificate are required.
- Migration Certificate(It is mandatory for all the applicants that have completed their education from universities in other states)
- Certificate For Reservations(It is applicable to students in the special category(SC/ST))
- Students that need financial assistance must provide a certificate of income proof.
Guidelines To Follow When Submitting Documents
Marksheets and certificates must be in pdf format, and size must not exceed 2 MB to be considered for Sol DU Admission.
- Pixel height is 120
- Pixel Width is 100
- The picture must be in JPG format.
- It must be 4 KB to 24 KB.
- Pixel height is 60
- Pixel width is 40
- The signature must be in JPG format
- The size must be 1 KB to 12 KB.
SOL DU Course Admissions
|BA (Hons) English|
|BA (Hons) Political Science|
|MA Political Science|
|Acting and Film making|
|Advertising and Marketing Communication|
|Banking and Financial Service|
|Sports and Event Management|
|Television & Web Journalism and Photography|
|Tourism and Travel Management|
SOL DU has a student login available for the registered students pursuing any of the programs at distance mode. Delhi University students with a Username and Password can enrol in the School of Open Learning.
Students must create their DU SOL login account to apply for SOL DU Admission, and they should learn about the SOL DU login account and its importance. Students must register online to obtain their SOL login credentials. Students use these login credentials to complete DU SOL’s application form and receive assistance during admissions. Visit the official website for more details.
DU SOL Hall Ticket 2022
sol.du.ac.in Hall Ticket 2022 release date is 25 November 2022 for the odd semester examination for UG courses. The portal to download the hall ticket is @www.sol.du.ac.in. The University has recently released the date sheet for semester examination of various UG courses like BA (Hons), BCom (Hons), BA (Prog) & BA (Hons). Based on the date sheet, the examination will be conducted from 30 November 2022. SOL DU will upload the hall ticket/admit card prior to four days before the examination.
DU SOL Fee Structure 2022
|BA (Prog)||Rs 5540|
|BCom (Prog)||Rs 5540|
|BA (Hons) English||Rs 5540|
|BA (Hons) Political Science||Rs 5540|
|BCom (Hons)||Rs 5540|
|MA Hindi||RS 6150|
|MA History||RS 6150|
|MA Political Science||RS 6150|
|MA Sanskrit||RS 6150|
|MA Com||RS 6150|
SOL DU Result 2022
SOL DU has announced results for semester exams 2022 of various Courses. UG Courses (OBE) Semester-6 (Exam 2022) result for BA English Hons, BA Political Science, BA Prog. B.Com, B.Com Hons is available online at the institute’s website. Postgraduate Semester-1 (Exam March/April 2022) result for MA Sanskrit, MA Pol Sc, M.Com and M.A History result is also uploaded. Students of the above programs have to submit their details like SOL Roll Number, Exam Roll Number etc to view their results.
What is the procedure for checking DU SOL Results?
Following is a detailed process to check DU SOL Exam results
- Open your browser and type https://web.sol.du.ac.in to visit the DU SOL website.
- The home page of SOL will open, go to “Student Login” in the right corner.
- Input your university email and password.
- New Page for Marksheet/ Results will open.
- SOL DU Marksheet and Results page will ask for some information like SOL Roll Number, Exam R.Number, Year of Exam, Course, Part, etc.
- After filling above details click on the “Show” button. Your detailed mark sheet of DU SOL will appear.
DU SOL Contact Details:
- Address: 5, Cavalry Lines, University of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110007
- Phone: 011 2700 8300
- SOL DU Official Website: sol.du.ac.in
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for SOL DU Admission are tentative. Please visit the official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.