SOL DU Admission 2023: Delhi University School of Open Learning (DU SOL) admission is ongoing for the various UG and PG courses for the session 2023-24. 30 September 2023 is the last date to apply for SOL DU Admission 2023. Students must visit sol.du.ac.in the portal and fill out the registration form online before the deadline of 2023. School of Open Learning, DU has extended the deadline for registration & fee payment. The last date for DU SOL Admission and fee payment for all courses is 30 September 2023.
SOL DU Admission Trending Updates:
- MBA First Merit list will be disclosed on 25 September 2023 at SOL DU, Students can check here.
- MBA 2nd Phase of registration is now open, last date to apply is 25 September 2023. Source
- SOL DU Admission is open for PGDADLM for the session 2023-24, 30 September 2023 is the deadline to enroll. Apply Now
- SOL DU Result 2023 has been released for BCom 4 Semester, students can check at the official site.
- DU SOL has extended the deadline for fee payment for all the courses till 30 September 2023. Source
- Admission into the BLIS & MLIS course at SOL DU is ongoing for the year 2023, the deadline to apply is 30 September 2023. Apply here
- Du Sol Admission 2023 last date is 30 September 2023 for BA & BCom degree admission. Source
- SOL DU has released the application form for BA in Psychology & B.A. Prog. with Computer Applications, the last date to fill out the form is 30 September 2023. Apply here
- SOL DU PG Admission 2023: 11 September 2023 was the last date to apply. Source
- SOL has released the notice regarding the eligibility change for BA (Prog) Computer Applications. Read here
- DU Correspondence has commenced the fresh registration for the MBA course for session 2023. The last date to apply was 11 September 2023. Source
- MA Courses admission will be held between 18 September to 19 September 2023 at SOL DU. Source
School of Open Learning, formerly known as the School of Correspondence Courses and Continuing Education, was established under the governance of the University of Delhi in 1962 and is presently one of the pioneer institutions in the field of Distance Education in India. Application forms are available for SOL programs at @sol.du.ac.in. To know more must go through the top to bottom of this article for all the required information.
DDCE/SOL has released the forms for all the PG courses including MA, MBA, MLIS, and MCom courses, students can fill out the form by 11 September, and make the fee payment by 30 September 2023.
School of Open Learning, DU has released the admission prospectus 2023-24. The University provides completed SOL DU guidelines regarding the registration process, dashboard, application form fee & more. For the session 2023-24, SOL DU has introduced new programs for students, mainly BA Computer Applications, BA (Prog) Psychology & BA (Hons) Psychology at distance mode.
SOL DU Admission will be based on merit. Students taking UG courses at the university must score 60% or better in 10+2 or equivalent. The requirements for PG admission are the same as those for UG admission. Interested applicants need to obtain at least 50 percent marks in an Undergraduate program.
Also, SOL DU accepting application forms for the MBA course in distance mode. The university has got UGC approval for the program. Students looking for Delhi Sol admission 2023 to professional degree courses are now able to apply online for admission to this session.
- 50% of the PG seats at Delhi University SOL are for students from Delhi.
- All UG seats will be served based on the results of class 12th.
- There are limited seats 20,000 available at SOL DU for the MBA program.
- The application form is now available on its official website-soladmission.samarth.edu.in or sol.du.ac.in.
- The candidate should carefully fill out the SOL DU admission form.
- Applicants should check their eligibility before they fill out the application form.
- DU SOL Admission Fees 2023: For UG, MBA, and PG courses at SOL DU is Rs 250 for the general/OBC category, whereas Rs. 100 for the reserved category.
- The SOL DU departments will hold PG entrance exams.
- In case of any difference with the entrance exam, candidates must contact the department.
SOL DU Admission Highlights
|University Name||School of the Open Learning Delhi University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Affiliation||NCTE, AICTE, NAAC-A|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, BSc, BCom|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MSc, MCom|
|Address||5 Cavalry Lines University of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110007|
SOL DU Admission 2023
SOL DU Admission has been started for the 2023 academic session. 30 September 2023 is the last date to enroll for www.sol.ac.in admission 2023 to various UG courses at the University’s official website. SOL DU also started the MBA, BLIS, and MLIS Admission, Applicants can submit the application form at @soladmission.samarth.edu.in before the application form submission. DU SOL Admission 2023 will be based on merit and the entrance exam online at the University portal.
The basic eligibility criteria for UG courses offered by the university is 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent. The same for PG admission is a minimum of 50% marks in the UG degrees received from a well-known and reputed university or college to become eligible for DU SOL Admission. Now various new distance courses have been introduced by Delhi University in correspondence mode.
is DU SOL admission open? Yes, registration is ongoing for DU SOL Admission into the 2023-24 academic session. students should check all mandatory information before starting the application filling process. The eligibility criteria are different for every UG and PG course. The university announced that DU SOL Admission to all the courses will be based on merit, and there is no entrance examination required. Below are the eligibility criteria for UG and PG courses.
The university offers B.Com (Hons.), BA (Hons.), and BA under the UG category. However, PG courses offered at university are M.Com and MA in diverse streams. The admission will also be for some distance mode courses that are a medium of study flexible for students having no choice to study in the regular mode.
The course admission fee varies from one course to another at the Delhi University SOL. In the upcoming session of admission, applicants may apply for admission to BA General, BA Hons Political Science, BA Hons English, MBA, and so on.
SOL DU New Courses
For the academic year 2023-24, the School of Open Learning (SOL) at Delhi University has launched 3 new courses. The University is now offering new courses:
- BA Prog. with Psychology
- BA Prog. with Computer Applications
- BA (Hons.) Psychology
SOL DU Admission 2023 Last Date
|DU SOL UG Courses|
|UG Registration start date||14 June 2023|
|SOL DU Admission 2023 last date||30 September 2023|
|SOL DU BLIS Admission 2023 last date||30 September 2023|
|DU SOL PG Courses|
|PG Registration start date||01 July 2023|
|SOL DU PG Admission 2023 last date||11 September 2023|
|SOL DU MLIS Admission 2023 last date||30 September 2023|
DU SOL UG Admission 2023
SOL DU Admission 2023 last date to apply is 30 September 2023 to the UG courses like BA, Bcom, BSc, BBA, etc. Applicants can submit the online application form with the fee at www.sol.du.ac.in. UG Courses like BA (Prog), BA (Hons), BA (Economics), BCom (Prog), BCom (Hons), BBA (FIA) & more are available for enrollment. Both courses have a variety of specializations to select from that are related to language, Environmental studies, and journalism.
The eligibility criteria for all these courses is the completion of the 10th and 12th classes from relevant stream studies. As for the distance mode, there is no entrance examination for any of the courses.
- B.Com (Hons): Students who want to take Bachelor of Commerce Hons. from Delhi University must have cleared the 12th board examination from a reputed board. The cut-off mark is 60%. Seat allotment will be Merit-based.
- BA English (Hons): Bachelor of Arts is a 3-year long duration program. The general eligibility is a class 10 + 2 pass from a reputed board. The cut-off mark is 75% in the English subject. Admission will be Merit-based.
- BA Political Science: SOL DU offers a Bachelor of Arts course in Political Science specialization to eligible students. One who passed 12th class grade education from a recognized board can enroll for the course. The SOL DU BA Political Science Fee is Rs 6150 per semester.
- BMS: Bachelor of Management Studies is one of the newly launched programs by SOL DU. The program is ideal for 12th-class passing students; there is no entrance exam conduction. The program fee for BMS Course at SOL DU is Rs 15,200.
SOL DU BBA Admission 2023
The registration process has started for SOL DU BBA Course, The last date to apply is 30 September 2023 for SOL DU BBA Admission 2023. Only eligible candidates can apply for this course, To become eligible 50 percent is required in 10+2 from a recognized board. The Institute offers BBA in specialization known as Financial Investment Analysis. The selection will be based on the merit of previous education. Also, the University has launched this undergraduate management program for the first time. There is no age bar for SOL DU BBA admission.
SOL DU BLIS Admission 2023
DU SOL admission to the BLIS program has commenced for the 2023 session. Students can fill out the admission form on the official website of www.sol.du.ac.in till the last date of 30 September 2023 for DU SOL BLIS admission. The eligibility for the 1 year BLIS course is a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The course can also extend to a maximum of 3-year duration.
Admission is merit-based, no entrance is conducted for the BLIS course. It has 6 subjects in semester 1 and 5 subjects in semester 2, including theory and practicals. The fee for the SOL DU BLIS course is Rs 8020 per annum, including the exam fee.
DU SOL PG Admission 2023
DU SOL Admission is ongoing for PG courses, 30 September 2023 is the last date to submit the application form for DU SOL PG Admission (MLis) at @soladmission.samarth.edu.in. Admission to DU SOL will be done through merit and entrance exams for this session, eligible and interested candidates can enroll till the last date of admission by visiting the official website.
SOL DU Post-Graduation programs for distance mode learning are available for students that are like MA, M.Com, MBA, MLIS, and M.Com (Hons). The master’s program with subject choices is available for flexible and convenient studies.
Students for the eligibility criteria are required to complete their graduation degree from a relevant stream as there is no entrance for the distance mode admission, so sit back and relax and only check out the basic eligibility.
- MA History: Master of Arts is a PG-level program that takes a minimum of 2 years to complete. For admission in MA history, students must have graduated from a recognized university in the relevant field. The minimum mark required is 50%. The admission process is merit-based.
- MA Sanskrit: The students who are interested in learning Sanskrit and have a bachelor’s degree like BA in relevant fields from a reputed university can apply for Sol DU admission to this course. The minimum cut-off mark for MA Sanskrit is 50%. The admission process will be merit-based.
- MA Hindi: DU SOL offers a Master of Arts in Hindi to graduated students for the duration of 2 years; interested students must score a minimum of 45% marks in the UG degree examination.
- MCom: Master of Commerce at SOL DU is available for a duration of 2 years. Applicants who have done BCom or BA in commerce are eligible to apply for SOL DU MCom admission.
- MLIS: Masters of Library and Information Science is a PG-level course that is available at Delhi University (School of Open Learning). The duration of this DU SOl MLIS course is 2 years and it is also be extended to 4 years. The eligibility is BLIS or BLIB or any other relevant degree at DU SOL.
SOL DU MBA Admission 2023
SOL DU Admission has been started for the Master of Business Administration. SOL Du Admission Last Date was 11 September for submitting the online application form at @www.sol.du.ac.in. The program is available in English mode duration of about 2 years. There are choices from eight elective subjects. The criteria for the SOL MBA course is a minimum of 50% marks in a bachelor’s degree. About 20% weightage will be given for any work experience. The annual SOL DU MBA program is Rs 47,500.
|DU SOL MBA Admission Events||Dates|
|MBA Registration starts||1 July 2023|
|SOL DU MBA Admission Last date||11 September 2023|
|1st Merit List release on||18 September 2023|
|fee payment||21 September 2023|
|2nd Merit list released on||22 September 2023|
|fee payment||25 September 2023|
|3rd Merit list released on||26 September 2023|
|Fee payment||30 September 2023|
SOL DU PG Diploma Admission 2023
SOL DU Admission has begun for Diploma courses for the session 2023-24. The Candidates who are waiting for Diploma courses admission at DU Sol now be able to submit the online application form at www.sol.du.ac.in. 30 September 2023 is the last date to submit the registration form for SOL DU Admission 2023 to PGDADLM. The admission to Diploma courses will be merit-based, the candidates who have a bachelor’s degree are eligible for SOL PG Diploma Admission 2023
SOL DU Application Form 2023
The SOL DU application form for the 2023 session is out now at soladmission.samarth.edu.in. 30 September 2023 is the last date to submit the SOL DU Admission form 2023-24 for the ongoing session with the application Fee. Applications online way shall be accepted later, too, for a limited time, but for that, applicants would have to pay an additional fee along with the original admission fee. The admission fee at the School of Open Learning Delhi University differs from course to course.
The forms are available at www.sol.du.ac.in. The portal is the same for both UG & PG courses. The University doesn’t release the application form separately; It is mandatory to pay the SOL DU Application form fee; otherwise, the form will get rejected. The admission form fee for BA, BCom, BLIB, MBA, MLib is 250 rupees and 100 rupees for general and SC/ST categories.
DU SOL Admission Process 2023
The first step in the du correspondence admission procedure is registering on the official university website. DU SOL admission fee 2023 is Rs 250 for the Unreserved/OBC category, whereas it is Rs 100 for SC/ST category, and the last date to submit the SOL DU admission fee is 30 September 2023 for UG and PG courses. Registration is done by creating an account on the official website. Follow the steps listed below to finish your registration process.
SOL DU Registration Form Fill UP
After completing your DU SOL Admission Registration 2023, applicants must log in and fill out their application form. The steps below will guide you to fill out your application form successfully.
Steps To Follow
- The application form for SOL DU Admission is online on the official university site.
- Use your username and password to log in.
- Fill in the required personal details.
- Provide the necessary academic information.
- Recheck the entered details.
- Click the SUBMIT button to access the next page.
- Select the courses you wish to pursue.
- The university announced that it allowed applicants to apply for many courses.
- Upload the scanned necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- The unreserved category or OBS must pay INR 500, and the reserved category(SC/ST/PWD) must pay INR 250.
- Download the Displayed Confirmation Page and keep it safe for future consideration.
Documents Required for DU SOL
- Latest passport size photos
- A scanned copy of your signature
- Class 10 and 12 certificates and mark sheets
- For PG application, the graduation mark sheet and certificate are required.
- Migration Certificate(It is mandatory for all the applicants who have completed their education from universities in other states)
- Certificate For Reservations(It is applicable to students in the special category(SC/ST))
- Students who need financial assistance must provide a certificate of income proof.
Guidelines To Follow When Submitting Documents
Marksheets and certificates must be in pdf format, and size must not exceed 2 MB to be considered for Sol DU Admission.
- Pixel height is 120
- Pixel Width is 100
- The picture must be in JPG format.
- It must be 4 KB to 24 KB.
- Pixel height is 60
- Pixel width is 40
- The signature must be in JPG format
- The size must be 1 KB to 12 KB.
SOL DU Course Admissions
|BA (Hons) English|
|BA (Hons) Political Science|
|BA (Hons) Psychology|
|BA (Hons) Economics|
|Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
|BBA (Financial Investment Analysis) (BBA-FIA)|
|BA (Prog) Computer Applications|
|BA (Prog) Psychology|
|BA (Prog) Mathematics|
|BA (Prog) English|
|BA (Prog) Economics|
|BA (Prog) Political Science|
|BA (Prog) History|
|BA (Prog) Hindi|
|BA (Prog) Education|
|BA (Prog) Urdu|
|BA (Prog) Sanskrit|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLISc)|
|Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc)|
|MA Political Science|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
SOL DU has a student login available for the registered students pursuing any of the programs in distance mode. Delhi University students with a Username and Password can enroll in the School of Open Learning.
Students must create their DU SOL login account to apply for SOL DU Admission, and they should learn about the SOL DU login account and its importance. Students must register online to obtain their SOL login credentials. Students use these login credentials to complete DU SOL’s application form and receive assistance during admissions. Visit the official website for more details.
DU SOL Hall Ticket 2023
sol.du.ac.in Hall Ticket 2023 release date announced for PG Examination. The portal to download the hall ticket is @www.sol.du.ac.in. Currently, for PG Exam date sheet is uploaded on the web portal of SOL DU. The University has recently released the date sheet for semester examination of various UG courses like BA (Hons), BCom (Hons), BA (Prog) & BA (Hons). SOL DU will upload the hall ticket/admit card prior to four days before the examination.
SOL DU Assignment 2023
On the @Sol.du.ac.in Website, assignments are generally released separately for BA, MA, MCom, BCom, and more courses. Assignments for SOL courses must be submitted online or offline to fulfill course requirements. Odd and even semesters have different deadlines for submitting assignments. If you wish to avoid deductions from your grade, it is recommended that you submit course assignments before the assignment’s due date. In some courses, the assignments can also be found on the official dashboard for the students.
DU SOL Fee Structure 2023
|BA (Prog)||Rs 5000|
|BCom (Prog)||Rs 5000|
|BA (Hons) English||Rs 5540|
|BA (Hons) Political Science||Rs 5500|
|BCom (Hons)||Rs 5500|
|BBA in FIA||Rs 15200|
|BA (Hons) Economics||Rs 5500|
|MA Hindi||RS 6150|
|MA History||RS 6150|
|MA Political Science||RS 6150|
|MA Sanskrit||RS 6150|
|MA Com||RS 6150|
|Master of Business Administration||Rs 47,500|
SOL DU Result
SOL DU announces the results of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th Semester exams on 23 August 2023, Candidates can go through sol.du.ac.in to check out their results. U.G. Courses (OBE) Semester-6 (Exam 2022) result for B.A. English Hons, B.A. Political Science, B.A. Prog. B.Com, B.Com Hons is available online at the institute’s website. Postgraduate Semester-1 (Exam March/April) results for M.A. Sanskrit, MA Pol Sci, M.Com, and M.A. History results are also uploaded.
Student can check their results by visiting the online portal of SOL DU. Enter SOL Roll Number and Exam Roll Number. After that, results will open. Now, Students can download or print it.
What is the procedure for checking DU SOL Results?
In the below section detailed process is given to check DU SOL Result. Students should follow them.
- Open your browser and type https://web.sol.du.ac.in to visit the DU SOL website.
- The home page of SOL will open, go to “Student Login” in the right corner.
- Input your university email and password.
- New Page for Marksheet/ Results will open.
- SOL DU Marksheet and Results page will ask for some information like SOL Roll Number, Exam Roll Number, Year of Exam, Course, Part, etc.
- After filling above details click on the “Show” button. Your detailed mark sheet of DU SOL will appear.
SOL DU Date Sheet
The date sheet for DU SOL Semester/Annual Examination has been published on the web.sol.du.ac.in. Currently, the SOL DU Date Sheet is out for UG (V/III/I) semester Exams in May/June 2023. All the undergraduate courses like BA (Hons), BA (Prog), BCom (Hons) & BCom (Prog) examination schedules were released. Annual as well as semester-based examinations will take place at SOL DU. According to the latest SOL DU Date Sheet 2023, the exam will be conducted from 11 May 2023 to 08 June 2023.
DU SOL Contact Details:
- Address: 5, Cavalry Lines, University of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110007
- Phone: 011 2700 8300
- SOL DU Official Website: sol.du.ac.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Ques: Is Sol DU Admission open for 2023 academic session?
Ans: Enrollment is open now at SOL DU for UG, MBA, MA, MCom, BLIS, and MLIS course.
Ques: How much DU Sol registration fee?
Ans: Generally, fresh Students have to Rs 250 as DU SOL registration fee
Ques: What is the DU SOL Admission 2023 last date?
Ans: 30 September 2023 is the last date for SOL DU Admission 2023.
Ques: What is the last date for DU SOL MBA Admission?
Ans: 25 September 2023 is the last date for SOL DU MBA Admission.
Ques: Is SOL DU UG and PG courses valubale?
Ans: This is the most famous university in India and its all degrees are valuable for private & government.
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University
- Tamil Nadu Open University
- Allahabad University
- Mumbai University
- Jammu University
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
- Kurukshetra University
- University of Kashmir
- Banaras Hindu University
- Annamalai University
- DU SOL
- Mysore University
- Amity University
- Christ University
- Delhi University
- Madras University
- Lucknow University
- Patna University
- Alagappa University
- Anna University
- Nalanda University
- Assam Agricultural University
- Rama Devi University
- Anand Agriculture University
- Berhampur University
- BGSB University
- Assam Agricultural University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for SOL DU Admission are tentative. Please visit the official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.