KSOU Admission 2023: 30 September 2023 is the last date for KSOU admission for the July 2023 academic session for all various programs. Generally, the KSOU portal opens in two sessions- July & January. University offers programs like BA, BCom, BBA, BEd, MA, MSc, MBA, BSW, MSW, and MCA. Aspiring students for admission into the courses need to reach out to the university’s website and complete the registration form before the deadline.
KSOU Trending Updates
- Karnataka State Open University has opened the registration portal for the July session 2023-24, the last date to register is 30 September 2023. Source
- KSOU has launched three new programmes BSW, MSW and MCA, Admission’s last date for these programs is 30 September 2023. Source
- KSOU BEd CET 2023 Results have been announced, Check the details by clicking here.
- KSOU BEd Answer Key 2023 is out now for students. Check here
Karnataka State Open University is located in Karnataka, and this university was established in the year 1996. KSOU is the leading distance university in the world. It offers admission to different PG, UG, and PhD programs.
Note: KSOU has started accepting admission for dual degree programmes for the academic session 2023-24. The last date to apply for admission is 30 September 2023.
- Registration process: The application fee is 300/- rupees for UG and PG programs and for the B.Lib.Sci and M.Lib.Sci students need to pay 500/- rupees.
- Admission to KSOU: Students must submit the online application form on the KSOU site.
- The bachelor’s degree programs require 10+2 or HSC or equivalents.
- PG Course requires a bachelor’s degree.
- A master’s degree is required for Doctorate courses like PhD and MPhil.
- It offers direct or lateral entry admission in the second or third semester for those who match the requirements.
- The KSOU University offers some of the following degree courses like BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, MBA, etc. Candidates with a 10+2 degree can apply for UG Courses. And For PG Courses candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 55-60% scores.
- KSOU has announced its admission dates for the 2023 September session. Candidates can get all information about the admission opening dates, closing dates, eligibility criteria, application mode, and more.
KSOU Admission 2023 Highlights
|University Name||Karnataka State Open University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||1 June 1996|
|Offered UG Courses||BA/B.Com/B.Ed/BLI.Sc.|
|Offered PG Courses||MA/M.Com/MBA/LL.M/MLI.Sc./M.Sc|
|Address||Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006|
KSOU Admission 2023
30 September 2023 is the last date to apply for the KSOU Admission 2023 July session. The application form based on the pre-July session for various UG & PG courses is out now. Karnataka State Open University offers UG, PG, Ph.D., and PG diploma courses for admissions. The notification for admission is available on the official website of the portal. The admission will be done on a merit basis. Students are required to completely check the eligibility criteria for the enrollment process.
Also, some guidelines may differ from one academic to the next academic year for KSOU admission; slight changes can be observed that students need to check the university while taking admissions.
Applications are being accepted for admission to the Karnataka State Open University. Applicants are required to submit an application form that has been filled out completely. To fill out the Admission form, please follow the steps listed below in order to fill it out as efficiently as possible.
KSOU UG Admission 2023
Karnataka State Open University admission is still ongoing for UG courses. The online application application form is live on the official portal, 30 September 2023 is the last date to apply for KSOU UG Admission. Interested applicants can submit application forms at the official website. KSOU is offering pre-admission to undergraduate courses. Students who have passed the 10+2 examination and have obtained 50% marks via a recognized institution are eligible to apply. University provides a course in the stream of Science, Commerce, Arts, etc.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is an undergraduate program that can be completed in 3 years. The students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream with Mathematics as the main subject can apply for admission to this course. After completing this degree, candidates can make a career in the information technology field.
- B.Com: Students who have completed their 12th-grade education with a commerce stream and want to pursue higher education in the same discipline can choose a bachelor’s degree in commerce. It is an undergraduate program that is offered in a variety of subjects to allow students to select their preferred interests. Admission to this program requires students to have completed their 12th grade with at least 50% marks.
- B.Sc (IT): Willing aspirants should meet the selection criteria. Excluding the entrance exam score, the lowest score of 50% in the 12th standard examination is also required.
- BA: Students who want to enroll for the Bachelor of Arts or BA course at KSOU should have passed the 12th class from any recognized board. There is no need for a specific stream in the 12th class. It is a UG degree that lasts for 3 years and admission will be accepted through the merit list criteria.
KSOU PG Admission 2023
KSOU Admission has been started for this session, and the last date to grab a seat is 30 September 2023 for the PG courses. The applicants need to visit the official portal to fill out the online application form before the deadline. The basic eligibility Criteria for KSOU PG admission are, the applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 50% marks to become eligible for admission to Karnataka State Open University.
There is a vast number of specializations available for PG courses at KSOU. Courses like MA, MSc, MCom, MSW & more are offered to graduated students. It is mandatory to fill out the KSOU Admission form before the deadline. Students can submit an application at the official site.
- MA: Master of Arts is a postgraduate level degree course offered in various disciplines. It has an MA program in Hindi, English, Urdu, and many more. Students are required to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
- M.Sc: Karnataka State Open University offers Master’s in science degrees in a variety of subjects like Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Geography, Mathematics, Psychology, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Information Science, etc. Students with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field can apply for MSc admission into any of the listed specializations. Students will be admitted based on their performance in their last qualifying exam.
- MCom: Master of Commerce at KSOU is offered to students who have pursued graduation or BCom degrees with a minimum of 45% marks. Selection will be done based on the merit list released on the official portal.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is offered by KSOU. MBA is a PG degree course of 2 years. The interested student who wants to be admitted to the MBA course may have to meet the eligibility criteria for admission to KSOU. Students should have passed their graduation with a minimum of 55-60% scores.
|Other Courses Admission 2023|
|BCA Admission||MCA Admission|
|BCom Admission||MCom Admission|
|BSW Admission||MTech Admission|
|BTech Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|Diploma Admission||PhD Admission|
|MBBS Admission||MBA Admission|
KSOU Application Form 2023
Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) is driving the application process for the July session. The last date to submit the application form is 30 September 2023 for KSOU Admission to various UG and PG courses. Aspirants are invited to show their interest and submit online applications for the desired programs at the KSOU-Admission Portal. All program fees at Karnataka State Open University are INR 300.
Students can check the KSOU Admission 2023 notification at the official site for registration information. Also, the university releases admission-related notifications, and other information at the online portal, Students who want to enroll in the course should visit the website regularly for notifications and updates.
Steps to follow After Registration
- Use your USERNAME and PASSWORD to log in to the KSOU admission page.
- Click on the APPLY NOW button.
- Fill in the required details in the blank fields.
- Keep the Reference Number for future use. The university admission committee needs it.
- Pay the registration fee using any form of online mode or draw a demand draft.
KSOU Admission Document Required
Students have to submit personal and educational documents for verification and office use. Below is a list of all the documents required by the admission office.
- Send three application forms to the university campus, and they must be signed and attested.
- Graduating Certificate(Attested by the Gazetted Notary/Officer).
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport size photos(3)
- Proof of payment of application fee. A hard copy of the online receipt or Demand draft.
KSOU Admission Login
Karnataka State Open University has opened its admission portal login for session 2023-24. All the students interested in applying for the course offered at KSOU can log in to the portal. All the registration can be made at @www.ksouportal.com/views/Register.aspx. All the courses like certificates, diplomas, UG, PG & more application forms are available at the official KSOU portal.
KSOU Admit Card
KSOU hall tickets for UG, PG, and any other program students will be released to them 2-5 days before the KSOU examination so that they can prepare for the examination. In order to download it, students need to submit the necessary information, such as the Course Code, the Enrollment Number, and the Roll Number, to the official website of KSOU.
KSOU Entrance Exam
Karnataka State Open University entrance exam is conducted by the University nationwide to provide admissions in numerous open courses. It includes providing admission to the UG as well as PG-level courses. Students from any area of the country can appear in this exam. There is an online system for applications to this entrance exam. Students are recommended to visit the official KSOU webpage by opening the link @ksoumysuru.ac.in to get further details.
The admissions process for the highly competitive degree, diploma, and certificate programs at KSOU begins with entrance exams at the university, state, and national levels. The list of entrance exams is given below.
- For Bachelor of Education (BEd) admission, KSOU conducts the common entrance examination (CET).
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT), Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT), or Common Admission Test (CAT) qualified candidates do not need to appear in any other entrance examination for admission to MBA.
Karnataka State Open University Result
All semester results for KSOU have been uploaded to the university’s website. Students enrolled in various UG programs ( B.Com, B.Ed, BA, BLibSc) and PG programs ( M.Li Sc, MA, M.Com, MBA, M.Ed, MSc) can check KSOU Results on the official website of KSOU. It is possible for students who receive failing grades in one or more subjects to opt for reassessment (if they are confident in their performance) or supply exams if they are not satisfied with their performance.
What is the Procedure for Checking KSOU Results?
At the official site, students can check their results as per the program, To check KSOU Results 2023, the steps are mentioned below,
- At the initial step, students have to visit the KSOU website which is ksoumysore.karnataka.gov.in.
- You will be directed to the KSOU website homepage through the above link.
- Now you have to choose the ” KSOU Results” tab.
- Fill in your login details “Registration Number & Password” and submit it.
- After submitting login details KSOU Result will appear. You can also download that result for future use.
Karnataka State Open University Course Admissions
|Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Ancient History & Archeology|
|Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics|
|PG Diploma||English (PGDE)|
|Communicative English (PGDCE)|
|Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)|
|Financial Management (PGDFM)|
|Business Administration (PGDBA)|
|Marketing Management (PGDMM)|
|Nutrition and Deities (PGDND)|
|Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC)|
|Kuvempu Sahithya (PGDKS)|
|Business Law (PGDBL)|
|Information Science (PGDIS)|
|Computer Application (PGDCA)|
|Ambedkar Studies (PGDAS)|
KSOU Affiliated Colleges List
- Mahatma Gandhi Education Foundation
- Imperial College of Business Studies – ICBS
- Noble School of Business – NSB
- Sanford College of Information Technology – SCIT
- Sharada Vikas Institute of Technology and Management Studies
- Toonskool Advanced Animation Academy
- V.S.M. Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Technology
- V.S.M. Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Technology – Jakkur Campus
KSOU University Departments
- Department of Kannada
- Department of Commerce & Management Studies
- Department of Education
- Department of Food Science & Nutrition
- Department of Telugu
- Department of History
- Department of Economics
- Department of Political Science & Public Administration
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Urdu
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Mass Communication and Journalism
- Department of Library and Information Science
KSOU Contact Details:
- Address: Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka – 570006, India
- Phone: 0821-2500981 (office) or 9844010407
- Email: email@example.com
- KSOU Official Website: ksoumysuru.ac.in.
Questions: What is the KSOU Admission last date?
Answer: Students can submit applications form for Admission to KSOU till 30 September 2023 at the official portal.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for KSOU Admission are tentative. Please visit the official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.