KSOU Admission 2022: 30 September 2022 may be the last date to apply for KSOU Admission July session 2022. The admission process for January sessions is closed now, students now can apply for the admission to next session before the last date. It is also offering PhD admission. Students interested in applying should submit their applications by 31 March 2022. Common Entrance Test (CET 2022) & interview dates will soon be announced on the university’s official website.
Karnataka State Open University is located in Karnataka, and this university was established in the year 1996. KSOU is the leading distance university in the world. It offers admission to different PG, UG, and PhD programs.
- Registration process: The application fee is 300/- rupees for UG and PG programs and for the B.Lib.Sci and M./Lib.Sci students need to pay 500/- rupees.
- Admission to KSU: Students must submit the online application form on the KSOU site.
- The bachelor’s degree programs require 10+2 or HSC or equivalents.
- PG Course requires a bachelor’s degree.
- A master’s degree is required for Doctorate courses like PhD and Mphil.
- It offers direct or lateral entry admission in the second or third semester for those who match the requirements.
- The KSOU University offers some of the following degree courses like BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, MBA, etc. Candidates with a 10+2 degree can apply for UG Courses. And For PG Courses candidates must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 55-60% scores.
- KSOU will soon announce its admission dates for the 2022 session. Candidates can get all information about the admission opening dates, closing dates, eligibility criteria, applying mode, and more.
KSOU Trending Updates:
- KSOU has released all UG & PG exam timetables and examination centres for April/May 2022. Click here
- Karnataka State Open University has extended the fee paid dates for supplementary examination till 8 April 2022. Click here
- KSOU B.Ed CET (Common Entrance Test) result has been published. Students can check their results by application no./ Roll no. Click here
- Students can apply to KSOU’s PhD program in 2021-22. Applications must be submitted by 31 March 2022. The university will soon announce the dates of the Common Entrance Test (CET) and interviews. Click here
- KSOU Admission January 2022 session has started and the last date for online applications will be soon announced. Click here.
- Karnataka State Open University Admission July session 2021 has been closed on 15 December 2021. Click Here.
- Without any late fine the admission for the 2nd and 3rd year BA, BCom, MA, MCom, MBA, and all MSc courses was extended till 5th January 2022. (Source)
KSOU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Karnataka State Open University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||1 June 1996|
|Offered UG Courses||BA/B.Com/B.Ed/BLI.Sc.|
|Offered PG Courses||MA/M.Com/MBA/LL.M/MLI.Sc./M.Sc|
|Address||Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006|
KSOU Admission 2022
The last date of the KSOU Admission 2022 July session may be 30 September 2022. The application form for various UG & PG courses will be released nearly in the month of June. Karnataka State Open University offers UG, PG, PhD, and PG diploma courses for admissions. The current admission status is closed for the students. Soon, the new notification for admission will be updated on the official website of the portal. There are instructions also released for the students as they need to go through before enrolling for admissions. The admission is done on a merit basis. Students are required to completely check the eligibility criteria for the enrollment process.
Also, some guidelines may differ from one academic to the next academic year; slight changes can be observed that students need to check the university while intaking admissions.
Karnataka State Open University invites applications for admission. Applicants need to fill out the application form. First, Candidates need to register on the admission portal. The Student has to log in again. After the login, the application will be open. For filling out the Admission form, Follow the steps given below.
Karnataka State Open University UG Admission
KSOU invites applications for UG course admissions every year to the candidates who passed 10+2 from a recognized board of Senior Secondary education and score at least 45-50% average marks in the examination. The eligibility criteria to apply for UG course admission are almost similar but some variations occur in different courses like a stream (Science, Commerce, art, etc.), minimum percentage, etc. So, before starting the admission process to a particular course make sure you are eligible to apply for that course.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is an undergraduate programme that can be completed in 3 years. The students who have completed their bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream with Mathematics as the main subject can apply for admission to this course. After completing this degree, candidates can make a career in the information technology field.
- B.Com: Students who have completed their 12th-grade education with a commerce stream and want to pursue higher education in the same discipline can choose a bachelor’s degree in commerce. It is an undergraduate programme that is offered in a variety of subjects to allow students to select their preferred interests. Admission to this program requires students to have completed their 12th grade with at least 50% marks.
- B.Sc (IT): Willing aspirants should meet the selection criteria. Excluding the entrance exam score, the least score of 50% in the 12th standard examination is also required.
Karnataka State Open University PG Admission
- MA: Master of Arts is a postgraduate level degree course offered in various disciplines. It has an MA programme in Hindi, English, Urdu, and many more. Students are required to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
M.Sc: Karnataka State Open University offers Masters’s in science degrees in a variety of subjects like Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Geography, Mathematics, Psychology, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Information Science, etc. Students with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field can apply for MSc admissions into any of the listed specializations. Students will be admitted based on their performance in their last qualifying exam.
|Other Courses Admission 2022|
|BCA Admission||MCA Admission|
|BCom Admission||MCom Admission|
|BSW Admission||MTech Admission|
|BTech Admission||PG Diploma Admission|
|Diploma Admission||PhD Admission|
|MBBS Admission||MBA Admission|
KSOU Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||15 June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||30 September 2022|
|Entrance Test||18 July 2022|
|Result date||31 July 2022|
|Merit List||4 August 2022|
|Counselling||30 August 2022|
KSOU Application Form 2022
Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) is offering admission for UG (BA, B.Com, B.Ed, etc.), PG (MSc specializations (Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, etc.), MA programs (Hindi, English, etc.)), Diploma (PGCE, PGCBA, etc.), PG Diploma and Certificate courses. It has two academic sessions: January and July sessions. Admission for the January session is ongoing, and it is closing soon.
The application form has been released on the official university site. Register on this link by filling in your name, mobile number, email address, district, and preferred course.
After successfully registering, log in to the university site to fill out the admission form. Follow the steps below to fill out the admission form.
Steps to follow After Registration
- Use your USERNAME and PASSWORD to log in to the admission page.
- Click on the APPLY NOW button.
- Fill in the required details in the blank fields.
- Keep the Reference Number for future use. The university admission committee needs it.
- Pay the registration fee using any form of online mode or draw a demand draft.
Students have to submit personal and educational documents for verification and office use. Below is a list of all the documents required by the admission office.
- Send three application forms to the university campus, and they must be signed and attested.
- Graduating Certificate(Attested by the Gazetted Notary/Officer).
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport size photos(3)
- Proof of payment of application fee. A hard copy of the online receipt or Demand draft.
KSOU Entrance Exam 2022
Karnataka State Open University entrance exam is conducted by the University nationwide to provide admissions in numerous open courses. It includes providing admission to the UG as well as PG level courses. Students from any area of the country can appear in this exam. There is an online system for applications to this entrance exam. Students are recommended to visit the official KSOU webpage by opening the link https://ksoumysuru.ac.in to get further details.
KSOU entrance exam is conducted to provide admission in UG courses like BSc (IT), and B.Ed. This exam is also for PG courses, including MBA. This University composes the question paper having a minimum of 100 questions. Students will be given 120 to 150 minutes for solving the test paper. At least one mark will be provided for one answer if rightly selected. Negative marking is not implemented.
Karnataka State Open University Result 2022
KSOU has uploaded all semester results. Students enrolled in various UG programs ( B.Com, B.Ed, BA, B Lib Sc) and PG programs ( M.Li Sc, MA, M.Com, MBA, M.Ed, MSc) can check KSOU Result 2022 on the official website of KSOU. Students who receive failing grades in one or more subjects have the option of opting for reassessment (if they are confident in their performance) or supply examinations.
What is the Procedure for Checking KSOU 2022 Results?
The KSOU result 2022 may be seen by steps below:
- At the initial step, students have to visit the KSOU website which is ksoumysore.karnataka.gov.in.
- You will be directed to the KSOU website homepage through the above link.
- Now you have to choose the ” KSOU Results 2022” tab.
- Fill in your login details “Registration Number & Password” and submit it.
- After submitting login details KSOU Result 2022 will appear. You can also download that result for future use.
Karnataka State Open University Course Admissions
|Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Ancient History & Archeology|
|Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics|
|PG Diploma||English (PGDE)|
|Communicative English (PGDCE)|
|Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)|
|Financial Management (PGDFM)|
|Business Administration (PGDBA)|
|Marketing Management (PGDMM)|
|Nutrition and Deities (PGDND)|
|Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC)|
|Kuvempu Sahithya (PGDKS)|
|Business Law (PGDBL)|
|Information Science (PGDIS)|
|Computer Application (PGDCA)|
|Ambedkar Studies (PGDAS)|
KSOU Affiliated Colleges List
- Mahatma Gandhi Education Foundation
- Imperial College of Business Studies – ICBS
- Noble School of Business – NSB
- Sanford College of Information Technology – SCIT
- Sharada Vikas Institute of Technology and Management Studies
- Toonskool Advanced Animation Academy
- V.S.M. Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Technology
- V.S.M. Institute of Aerospace Engineering and Technology – Jakkur Campus
KSOU University Departments
- Department of Kannada.
- Department of Commerce & Management Studies.
- Department of Education.
- Department of Food Science & Nutrition.
- Department of Telugu.
- Department of History.
- Department of Economics.
- Department of Political Science & Public
- Department of Sociology.
- Department of Psychology.
- Department of Environmental Science.
- Department of Information Technology.
- Department of English.
- Department of Hindi.
- Department of Urdu.
- Department of Sanskrit.
- Department of Mass Communication and Journalism.
- Department of Library and Information Science.
KSOU Contact Details:
- Address: Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka – 570006, India
- Phone: 0821-2500981 (office) or 9844010407
- Email: email@example.com
- KSOU Official Website: ksoumysuru.ac.in.
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for KSOU Admission are tentative. Please visit the official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.