Ranchi University Admission 2022: 15 September 2022 is expected to be the last date to apply for the online application form submission for Ranchi University Admission 2022. It is one of the most famous universities in India. This university usually starts taking applications for UG, PG & other courses in the month of June every year.
Ranchi University was established in 1960, and UGC has approved the university. The institute currently offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Research levels courses. Students can check offered courses by the university, as given below.
- Scores on the CAT, MAT, CMAT, and ATM are required for admission to MBA programs.
- Admission to M.Tech programs is based on the results of the GATE exam before CCMT counselling begins.
- A university-administered entrance exam is required for applicants to the B.Ed program.
- Admission to the LLB program is based on educational merit.
- MBBS and BDS require a NEET-UG result, whereas MDs and MSs require a NEET-PG result.
- A student’s previous academic performance is considered when applying to a Bachelor of Science or Master of Science nursing program.
Ranchi University Admission conducts on a merit-based. However, entrance test performance is considered for admission to MBA, BDS, MBBS, B.Tech, and M.Tech.
Ranchi University Trending Updates:
- Results have been released for a variety of UG and PG courses, including BSc Nursing, MBBS, and MA English. Students can access their results here.
- The university has started the online UG admission through the chancellor portal. 19 February 2022 was the last date to apply. Click here for more details.
- The results for various examinations have been released on the official website. Click here to check.
- The application form for Ranchi University Admission 2022 will soon be available on the university’s website.
- Notification for submission of Registration forms and fees for PG Vocational courses, Session 2020-2022. Click Here
- University has released Examination Result 2022. Click Here
Ranchi University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Ranchi University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||12 July 1960|
|Offered UG Courses||B.Tech, B.Com, LLB, MBBS, B.Sc|
|Offered PG Courses||M.Phil, M.Com, M.Sc, LLM, MCA|
Near Devi Mandir, Bariatu Road, Bariatu, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834002
Ranchi University Admission 2022
The last date of Ranchi University Admission 2022 may be 15 September 2022. It will start taking applications for the sessions 2022-23 in the month of June 2022. All candidates who want to take admission to any of the courses offered by the university and affiliated institutions/ Colleges can apply through the official admission portal of the university. Applicants will be admitted based on their performance in their last qualifying examination.
Ranchi University offers various UG and PG Courses like MBBS, BDS, BA, M.Tech, MBA, etc. Candidates who have passed intermediate with science and a good score can apply for UG Courses. And For PG Courses, the students must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 60% merit scores.
Ranchi University UG Admission
Those who are interested in taking admission in any of the bachelor’s degree courses offered by Ranchi University must have completed their 12th-grade education from any of the recognized institutions or boards. Some of the university’s courses also require entrance tests for admission. For admission to B.Tech programs, students must qualify for JEE Mains/JCECE. Admission to MBBS programs is based on the NEET UG score.
- MBBS: Candidates who have passed intermediate with science and a good score can apply for this degree. The students must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as core subjects in 12th. It is mandatory to obtain 50% marks. Besides, students also need to qualify for the entrance exam like NEET.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is the most popular programme offered in various specializations. The students with an intermediate degree in any field can submit the form for this program at Ranchi University.
- B.Sc: The students with 10+2 qualifications can submit the form for this course at Ranchi University. Bachelor of Science is a UG level degree programme that takes a minimum of 3 years to complete.
Ranchi University B.Tech Admission
- Ranchi University offers a four-year Bachelor of Technology programme in many specializations. The minimum requirement for the B.Tech course is passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as core subjects.
- The selection will be based on merit scored by the students in the entrance exams like Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) or JEE Main. Sometimes, candidates are chosen based on their 12th grade if there are any vacant seats after selection based on entrance test scores.
Ranchi University PG Admission
There are a variety of postgraduate programs offered at Ranchi University, including MA, M.Com, M.Tech, MD, M.Sc, and MBA. Students can specialize in any of the programs provided, and all programmes are well-structured. Ranchi University accepts applicants based on merit, and entrance examinations are held for specific programs. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. The entrance exam for M.Tech students is the GATE, for MD students it is the NEET-PG, and for MBA students it is the CAT exam. Only candidates who qualify for these entrance tests will be considered for Ranchi University Admission 2022.
- M.Tech: Master of Technology is a PG level engineering programme. It is a full time 2 years long duration course. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree like B. Tech/ BE with a minimum required marks from a recognized university.
- MD: The students with an MBBS or equivalent degree can apply for this degree at Ranchi University. The allotment of seats will be based on merit scored by the students in previous examinations followed by a group discussion or interview.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a 2 years long duration professional programme. To get admission to this course, students are required to have a bachelor’s degree from any discipline from a recognized UGC.
Ranchi University Admission Important Date
|Application form Opens||18 June 2022|
|End date of application form||15 September 2022|
|Merit List||22 July 2022|
|Counselling||5 August 2022|
Ranchi University Admission Process 2022
Ranchi University provides applications for UG (BTech, BA, BCom, etc.), PG (MBA, MCOM, MA, MSc, etc.) and research courses. The admission process is in May and June, and the admission process is in online mode.
Please fill out the application form with accurate and authentic details. If the university finds inaccurate and wrong information in your application form, the university cancels the application form. Make payment for your application form to be considered. The application fee can be paid online through a payment gateway using credit cards, internet banking or debit cards.
How To Apply For Ranchi University Admission?
- Visit the official website of Ranch University, which basically is quite significant.
- Select UG Student Registration Form / PG Student Registration Form from the drop-down menu in a major way.
- After downloading the SPT, fill out the application form and sign it.
- Candidates must really send the completed form and required documents to the address of the university, contrary to popular belief.
- To pay the registration fee, the candidate must get the appropriate amount of DD crosswords and submit it with a complete application and all required documents.
- Xth Class Marksheet/ Certificate
- XIIth Class Marksheet/ Certificate
- Certificate of Transfer
- Address Proof
- Passport size Photograph
Online Counselling & Fee Payment
- Online payment: Students can pay the application fee online by credit card/debit card/internet banking.
- Students are suggested that do not pay the application fee directly by NEFT.
- IF once the application fee is paid then no refund be claimed for any type of reason.
- If the application fee payment is failed for any reason, the amount will be deducted from the account, so make another payment for the online application form.
Ranchi University Entrance Exam 2022
Ranchi University offers entries for various UG and PG degree courses through a valid score on the entrance exam. It accepts the score of various state and national entrance exams for providing admissions. The degree courses offered by Ranchi University are BSc Nursing, BDS, MBBS, LLB, B.Ed., BSc, M-tech, MD, MS, and MBA. The University also conducts its own entrance exam for some courses such as B.Ed. The application mode for the Ranchi University entrance exam is online at the official webpage of RU clicking the link https://www.ranchiuniversity.ac.in students are able to submit their applications.
For the courses such as BDS and MBBA, a valid score of NEET-UG, and for MS and MD, a score of NEET PG is accepted. Students can get admission for MBA at RU by showing a scorecard of MAT/CAT/CMAT. Any student who desires to study B-Tech at RU, who has qualified a JEE main or JCECE is eligible and not required to appear in the University entrance exam.
Ranchi University Result 2022
Ranchi University semester-exam result 2022 will post soon on its website. Students registered in UG/PG/Diploma courses (MSc, MCA, MA, BSc, BA, B.Com, BDS, LLM, Certificate Courses, PGD, MBBS, B.Ed, etc) can download or view their results online at https://ranchiuniversity.ac.in. Additionally, we provided a direct download link for the Ranchi University 2022 Results. We will, however, update the download links for the RU Result 2022.
How To Check Ranchi University Result 2022?
The method of getting Ranchi University Result 2022 is shown below.
- Open https://ranchiuniversity.ac.in.
- Take a Look at “Announcements 2022”, available on the right side of the homepage.
- In the announcement portion go to the “RU Results 2022” link.
- Select your year of study, semester number and reg: number on Results 2022 page.
- Pressing submits button will show you RU Result 2022 of your semester.
Ranchi University Course Admissions
|B.Sc. (Sericulture)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Urdu)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Travel and Tourism Management)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Music)||3 Years|
|B.E. (Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Applications)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Computer Maintenance & Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Environmental Science & Water Management)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Food Processing Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Mundari)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) Oriya||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Anthropology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Santali)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Bengali)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mass Communication and Videography)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Anthropology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Bengali)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Home Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Santali)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Urdu)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics & Communication)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Rural Development)||2 Years|
Ranchi University Affiliated Colleges List
- St. Xavier’s College, Ranchi-(Autonomous College)
- Gossner College, Ranchi
- C.N. Law College, Ranchi
- St. Joseph College, Torpa
- R.T.C College of Education, Ranchi
- Santosh College of Education, Ranchi
- Yogoda Satsanga College, Ranchi
- Maulana Azad College, Ranchi
- Nirmala College, Ranchi
- S.K. Bage College, Kolebira, Gumla
- P.V.A.E. College, Chainpur, Gumla
- S.G.M. College, Ranchi
- College of Life Sciences, Tatisilwai
- Govt. Training College, Ranchi
- Govt. Training Girls College, Ranchi
- Bethesda Teacher Training College, Ranchi
- Tana Bhagat College, Ghaghra
- Silli College, Silli, Ranchi
- Dumri College, Dumri, Gumla
Ranchi University Departments
- Department of Commerce and Business Management
- Department of Botany
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Geology
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Bengali
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of R/T. Lang.
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Urdu
- Department of Anthropology
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography
- Department of History
- Department of Home Science
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Sociology
Ranchi University Placement
The placement cell of Ranchi University is too good. Many multinational companies come for placement to hire the students. Some companies generally visit the university to offer employment, mainly to candidates from the vocational programs and sometimes for the general programs.
Top Recruiters Companies
- Tata Motors
- Wipro BPO
- Wipro Technologies
- L&T Construction
- HDFC Bank
- TCS Technologies
- Tech Mahindra
- HDFC Bank
- Lexicon Consultants
- ICICI Prudential Life
Ranchi University Contact Details:
- Address: Ashok Kunj, Shyamali Colony, Doranda, Ranchi, Jharkhand-834002, India
- Phone: 0651-2205177
- Email: email@example.com
Be the first to leave a review.