BGSB University Admission 2022: BGSB’s complete form is Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University of Science and Technology. BGSB University is a state institution in Rajouri, Jammu, and Kashmir. The institution was established in 2002 through the Jammu & Kashmir Legislative Assembly Act No. 16 of 2002.
BGSB is UGC recognized to offer UG (BE, B.Tech, BBA, B.Ed, etc.), PG (MCA, M.Sc, MA, MBA, M.Ed, etc.), and research courses (MPhil and PhD). The institution is also allowed to offer Diploma courses in multiple specializations.
Admission to the courses mentioned earlier is based on scores from entrance tests and the overall aggregate on the last qualifying certificate. The university accepts marks from the CUCET qualifying examination for admission to some of the UG programs. Admission to some courses is through an interview round conducted by the BGSB board of admissions.
The registration process is online on the university admission portal. More details about the admission process are mentioned in this article.
- BGSB has a placement cell that organizes interviews, seminars, mock interviews, group discussion, resume writing skills, workshops, ways to crack interviews, online and offline aptitude tests, and personal development workshops.
- The placement cell invites top-notch companies to come for student placements. Some of the companies are HCL, Axis Bank, PEPSI, and AIRCEL, to mention a few.
- The campus has a resourceful library with CD/DVDs, E-journals, journals, volumes, and many books.
- The university also has a health centre, trans[port service, hygiene cafeteria, and boys and girls hostel.
- Students who want to pursue UG courses must have cleared the 12th standard.
- BEd applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks.
- For PG courses, applicants must have a Bachelor’sBachelor’s degree in the related field.
- Candidates who want to pursue MPhil and PhD courses must have a PG degree with at least 55%, equivalent to a B on a UGC 7 point scale.
- Admission to the PG and UG courses is based on qualifying exams and merit scores.
- The entrance test contributes 70 %, and the last qualifying level marks contribute 30 %.
- MBA admission is based on CAT/ CMAT/ MAT followed by GD-PI.
- For MPhil and PhD admission, candidates must clear a written institute test. The provisional list will be released based on the scores from the written test. Students shortlisted will be invited for interviews and presentations.
BGSB Trending Updates:
- The datesheet for MSC IT has been released. Click Here
- To get more information regarding the university. Click Here
BGSB University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||094191 03562|
|UG Courses||B.Sc. Nursing, B.Tech, BE|
|PG Courses||M.Phil, M.Sc, M.Ed. MA, MCA, MBA|
|Address||Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University, National Highway Road 144A, Rajouri, Jammu and Kashmir 185234|
|Location||Rajouri, Jammu, and Kashmir|
BGSB University Admission 2022
BGSB University offers Doctoral (MPhil and PhD), PG (BBA, B.Voc, B.Ed, etc.), and UG (M.Sc, MCA, MBA, MA, etc.) courses. The institution has various schools under it responsible for providing the courses. Below are some of the schools offering admission in the upcoming 2022 admission process:
Admission to the programs is based on qualifying tests and marks from the last qualifying level. The registration process is online on the university admission site and offline through campus offices. Students must pay an admission fee during the registration process, and the admission form fee is INR 1 000.
The admission fee must be paid through a Demand Draft. The Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of The Registrar, BGSB, Rajouri, and It is payable at Jammu and Kashmir Bank, BGSB University campus, Rajouri.
BGSB University UG Admission
BGSB University offers various Bachelor courses such as BTech (in electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering, etc.), BBA, BVoc, BE Civil Engineering, BEfd, BA Arabic(Hons), etc.
Eligibility Criteria: Students who want to pursue UG courses must have a 12 th standard from a reputed higher secondary school board. The 12th standard certificate must have subjects relevant to the field you are applying for. In the case of BEd courses, applicants need to have a Bachelor’sBachelor’s degree in any field.
Selection Criteria: Admission to the programs is based on Class 12 final examination marks and the CUCET scores. Students are also required to complete a counselling session.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is an undergraduate level programme offered by BGSB University. With a BCA degree, candidates learn about programming languages like HTML, C++, Python and many more. After successful completion of this degree, a student can make a career in the information technology field. Students must hold an HSC with Mathematics as a core subject.
BGSB University PG Admission
BGSB University offers multiple postgraduate courses such as MA(in Arabic, Education, Economics, English, Urdu, Islamic Studies, etc.), MBA(in Business Administration, Hospitality and Tourism, etc.), MSc(Information Technology, Botany, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Zoology, Biotechnology, Physics, Environmental Science, Microbiology, etc.), MCA, etc.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for PG courses, students must have a valid UG degree relevant to the field they are applying for.
Selection Criteria: The selection criteria are based on qualifying examination and merit. The university uses marks from entrance tests and UG degree final examinations to evaluate students’ merit lists.
BGSB University Admission Important Date
|Releases of Advertisement||April 2022|
|Admit Cards Availability:||May 2022|
|Entrance Exams Schedule:||May 2022|
|Online application form Registration Dates||April 2022|
|Registration and submission Last date||May 2022|
|Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University final result||June 2022|
BGSB University Application Form 2022
You will get the admission application form from the official website of the University. Must visit the university website and click on the Admission Application Form 2022 given link on the University website. Click here to download the admission form.
Note: The Application form is invited for eligible students for admission only.
How to Apply for BGSB Admission?
- Students can register themselves before applying for any course.
- After that click on the Registration link and enter your Password and ID.
- Select the program you want to apply for.
- While filling the admission form, the Student has to fill in all the details required professional and personal. Denoted must be entered by the applicants.
- Uploaded the scan photograph and signature as per the instruction which is provided by the university.
- Students must fill the admission form carefully, If you submitted it then you can not edit it at any cost.
- Submit on the save icon
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Prospectus 2022: Download Now
The motto of the university is “Iqra bismi Rabbik Malladi Khalaq” which means, “Read in the name of God who has shaped all that exists”. It reproduces the vision and idealism for which the university stands. The objective recognized for the university in the Act is to impart excellent education and assume research in basic and job-oriented fields.
BGSB University Admission Offered Courses
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Arabic)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Arabic)||2 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|M.B.A. (Financial Management )||2 Years|
|Master of Financial Management (M.F.M.)||2 Years|
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Academic Calendar
|Commencement of Admission Process:||June, 1st Week|
|Finalization of Admission||July, 1st Week|
|Commencement of Odd Semester Classwork:||July, 16th|
|End of Odd Semester Class Work:||Nov, 14th|
|Preparatory Holidays:||Nov, 15-24|
|Odd Semester Examinations:||Nov, 25- Dec, 20|
|Winter Break:||Dec 21-Jan, 01|
|Commencement of Even Semester Class Work:||Jan, 02|
|End of Even Semester Classwork:||April, 30th|
|Even Semester Examinations:||May 11-June 4|
|Summer Vacation:||June, 5 to July 15|
|Festival Vacations-I*:||One Week|
|Assessment Test/ Assignment:||The Dean of School of Studies assignment: rates in consultation with the concerned heads of the department|
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Placement Record
BGSBU continuously strives hard to bridge the gap between academic aspects of students’ knowledge and the real-life necessities of the industries, thus through the year the Training and Placement cell systematizes.
- Face to Face Interactions with Industry experts Industry experts
- Group Discussions
- Workshops on Resume Writing Skills and Ways to Crack Interviews Personality Development Workshops Written as well as online Aptitude Tests
- Reliance Industries
- Hind. Unilever
- Jaiprakash Asso.
- Tata Motors
- Ranbaxy Labs.
- Tata Power
- Reliance Comm.
- Maruti Suzuki
- Sun Pharma
- Bharti Airtel
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Tata Steel
- Sterlite Ind.
- Reliance Infra.
Colleges/ School under BGSB
- Engineering and Technology
- Management Studies
- Mathematical and Computer Sciences
- Biosciences and Biotechnology
- Islamic Studies and Languages
- Nursing and Biomedical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Guest lectures by eminent scholars from within and outside the state.
- Seminars, Group Discussions, Presentations, and Conferences.
- Excellent in-Campus Hostel facility for boys as well as girls.
- Residential in character 100% in campus excellent housing facility for teachers.
- Provision of handsome scholarships for nearly 60% of the total students enrolled per session.
- Strict adherence to the Academic calendar.
BGSB Contact Details:
- Address: Rajouri (J&K) – 185234
- Phone: 0191-2464402
- E-mail: email@example.com
- BGSB University Official Website: www.bgsbu.ac.in
- University of Hyderabad Admission
- Maharishi Dayanand University Admission
- Rabindra Bharati University Admission
- Cotton University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for BGSB University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.