BGSB University Admission 2023: Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University’s admission is going to start in the second week of June for UG, PG degree, and diploma programs. The last date, or deadline, to submit the applications is 31st July 2023 (Tentative). The university’s admissions process includes a variety of programs in management, biotechnology, computer science, nursing, and other fields such as technology and engineering.
BGSB University Trending Updates
- BGSB University has released the PhD Entrance Test Answer Key 2023, students can check the official key by clicking here.
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University will conduct the PhD Entrance Test 2022 on 11 February 2023. Source
- For session 2023-24, BGSB University will soon start registration for UG, and PG courses. The last date to apply will also be announced soon.
The BGSB application form for all the above mentioned programmes is available online on the official website. The online admission form can be filled, and submitted with an application fee of Rs. 650. Candidates interested in filling out applications for multiple programmes are required to opt for separate application forms.
- A valid score on the entrance exam or other prerequisite examinations is used to determine admission to BGSB University-based programs.
- Programme like MSc Botany, Zoology, Physics, MPhil, and Phd are offered on entrance test of the university.
BGSB University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University|
|Type of University||State University|
|University Contact Number||094191 03562|
|UG Courses||B.Sc. Nursing, B.Tech, BE|
|PG Courses||M.Phil, M.Sc, M.Ed. MA, MCA, MBA|
|Address||Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University, National Highway Road 144A, Rajouri, Jammu and Kashmir 185234|
|Location||Rajouri, Jammu, and Kashmir|
BGSB University Admission 2023
The university will start the admission for the next session in July month. It offers Doctoral (MPhil and Ph.D.), PG (BBA, B.Voc, B.Ed, etc.), and UG (M.Sc, MCA, MBA, MA, etc.) courses. The institution has various schools under it responsible for providing the courses.
Admission to the programs is based on qualifying tests and marks from the last qualifying level. The registration process is online on the university admission site and offline through campus offices. Students must pay an admission fee during the registration process, and the admission form fee is INR 1 000.
The admission fee must be paid through a Demand Draft. The Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of The Registrar, BGSB, Rajouri, and It is payable at Jammu and Kashmir Bank, BGSB University campus, Rajouri.
BGSB University UG Admission
BGSB University offers various Bachelor courses such as BTech (in Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering, etc.), BBA, BVoc, BE Civil Engineering, BEfd, BA Arabic(Hons), etc.
Eligibility Criteria: Students who want to pursue UG courses must have the 12th standard from a reputed higher secondary school board. The 12th standard certificate must have subjects relevant to the field you are applying for. In the case of BEd courses, applicants need to have a Bachelor’sBachelor’s degree in any field.
Selection Criteria: Admission to the programs is based on Class 12 final examination marks and the CUCET scores. Students are also required to complete a counseling session.
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application is an undergraduate-level program offered by BGSB University. With a BCA degree, candidates learn about programming languages like HTML, C++, Python, and many more. After successful completion of this degree, a student can make a career in the information technology field. Students must hold an HSC with Mathematics as a core subject.
BGSB University PG Admission
BGSB University offers multiple postgraduate courses such as MA (in Arabic, Education, Economics, English, Urdu, Islamic Studies, etc.), MBA (in Business Administration, Hospitality and Tourism, etc.), MSc(Information Technology, Botany, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Zoology, Biotechnology, Physics, Environmental Science, Microbiology, etc.), MCA, etc.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for PG courses, students must have a valid UG degree relevant to the field they are applying for.
Selection Criteria: The selection criteria are based on qualifying examinations and merit. The university uses marks from entrance tests and UG degree final examinations to evaluate students’ merit lists.
- MCA: Master of Computer Application is a PG-Level degree offered by Baba Gulam Shah Badshah University that takes 3 years to complete. Aspirants must have a UG degree with at least 45-50% marks in any stream (With mathematics) to apply for this program. A candidate spends 6-month (one semester) in a software development company during the course.
BGSB University Application Form 2023
You will get the admission application form from the official website of the University. Must visit the university website and click on the Admission Application Form given link on the University website. Click here to download the admission form.
Note: The Application form is invited for eligible students for admission only.
How to Apply for BGSB Admission 2023?
- Students can register themselves before applying for any course.
- After that click on the Registration link and enter your Password and ID.
- Select the program you want to apply for.
- While filling out the admission form, the Student has to fill in all the details required professional and personal. Denoted must be entered by the applicants.
- Uploaded the scan photograph and signature as per the instruction which is provided by the university.
- Students must fill out the admission form carefully, If you submitted it then you can not edit it at any cost.
- Submit on the save icon
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Prospectus: Download Now
The motto of the university is “Iqra Bismi Rabbik Malladi Khalaq” which means, “Read in the name of God who has shaped all that exists”. It reproduces the vision and idealism for which the university stands. The objective recognized by the university in the Act is to impart excellent education and assume research in basic and job-oriented fields.
BGSB University Course Admissions
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering||3 Years|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||3 Years|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Hons) (Arabic)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Arabic)||2 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|M.B.A. (Financial Management )||2 Years|
|Master of Financial Management (M.F.M.)||2 Years|
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Academic Calendar
|Commencement of Admission Process:||June, 1st Week|
|Finalization of Admission||July, 1st Week|
|Commencement of Odd Semester Classwork:||July, 16th|
|End of Odd Semester Class Work:||Nov, 14th|
|Preparatory Holidays:||Nov, 15-24|
|Odd Semester Examinations:||Nov, 25- Dec, 20|
|Winter Break:||Dec 21-Jan, 01|
|Commencement of Even Semester Class Work:||Jan, 02|
|End of Even Semester Classwork:||April, 30th|
|Even Semester Examinations:||May 11-June 4|
|Summer Vacation:||June, 5 to July 15|
|Festival Vacations-I*:||One Week|
|Assessment Test/ Assignment:||The Dean of School of Studies assignment: rates in consultation with the concerned heads of the department|
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Placement Record
BGSBU continuously strives hard to bridge the gap between academic aspects of students’ knowledge and the real-life necessities of the industries, thus through the year the Training and Placement cell systematizes.
- Face to Face Interactions with Industry experts Industry experts
- Group Discussions
- Workshops on Resume Writing Skills and Ways to Crack Interviews Personality Development Workshops Written as well as online Aptitude Tests
- Reliance Industries
- Hind. Unilever
- Jaiprakash Asso.
- Tata Motors
- Ranbaxy Labs.
- Tata Power
- Reliance Comm.
- Maruti Suzuki
- Sun Pharma
- Bharti Airtel
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Tata Steel
- Sterlite Ind.
- Reliance Infra.
Colleges/Schools under BGSB
- Engineering and Technology
- Management Studies
- Mathematical and Computer Sciences
- Biosciences and Biotechnology
- Islamic Studies and Languages
- Nursing and Biomedical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Guest lectures by eminent scholars from within and outside the state.
- Seminars, Group Discussions, Presentations, and Conferences.
- Excellent in-Campus Hostel facility for boys as well as girls.
- Residential in character 100% on campus excellent housing facility for teachers.
- Provision of handsome scholarships for nearly 60% of the total students enrolled per session.
- Strict adherence to the Academic calendar.
BGSB Contact Details:
- Address: Rajouri (J&K) – 185234
- Phone: 0191-2464402
- E-mail: email@example.com
- BGSB University Official Website: www.bgsbu.ac.in
- University of Hyderabad Admission
- Maharishi Dayanand University Admission
- Rabindra Bharati University Admission
- Cotton University Admission
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for BGSB University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.