Gujarat University Admission 2023: The University admission procedure for the 2023 session commences on 05 May 2023. Students can apply for admission to BBA, BCom, BCA (Hons.), MSc (CA & IT), and MBA (Int.) courses. 11 June 2023 is the last date of Gujarat University Admission 2023. PG admission to MA, MCom, MEd, and MCom courses has also been started by the university.
Gujarat University Trending Updates
- Admission to MA, MSW, MLW, BLib, MLib, MMCJ, MPE Semester 1, 2023 at Gujarat University is ongoing and the last date to apply is 14 June 2023. (Source)
- LLM Admission has started at Gujarat University and students can apply on or before 17 June 2023. (Source)
- Gujarat University has started the admission for BSc (Hons.) course. The last date to apply is 09 June 2023. (Apply Now)
- The last date to apply for BBA, BCom, BAJMC, BCA (Hons.), MSc (CA & IT), and MBA (Int.) courses has been extended to 11 June 2023 at Gujarat University. (Source)
- Gujarat University Admission 2023-24 for 5 year integrated law courses has started and the last date is 10 June 2023. (Source)
- Gujarat Univerity is inviting online application forms for admission to PG Diploma and Certificate Courses. The last date for online registration is 04 June 2023. (Source)
- Admission 2023-24 for BCom, BBA, BCA (Hons.), Design and five-year integrated courses has started at Gujarat University. (Apply Now)
- Students can now register for admission to BA (Hons.) at Gujarat University. (Apply Now)
- The admission process for five-year integrated law courses has started for session 2023-24 at Gujarat University. (Apply Now)
- Gujarat Univerisity BEd Admission 2023-24 started on 11 May 2023. The last date will be announced soon. (Source)
Gujarat University provides quality education and offers courses like UG, PG, and PhD for the students who want to enroll in this University. Gujarat University is a government university located in Ahmedabad. On the official website, aspiring applicants can apply online.
Admissions to 77 courses are available at Gujarat University. Students can enroll in a wide range of courses at the university. There are three levels: undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate.
- Gujarat University Admission Portal @www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in/admission
- Application Fees:- The Registration fee for all courses is INR 110/- which is required to pay during the registration process commencement.
- The admission procedure for the UG and PG programs is based on merit scores, whereas the PhD. Programs are required to clear the University’s entrance test.
- Also, students can look on the official website for the general guidelines once the University announces the admissions dates.
Gujarat University’s new online admissions will start soon for the Diploma courses, UG, and PG courses. GU offers different specialization areas to its students. It includes Environmental Science, Microbiology, Physics, Computer Science, and more. There are courses with a variety of specializations available for the students. Students require to complete their eligibility criteria accordingly it is mentioned.
Gujarat University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Gujarat University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Founded||23 November 1949|
|Offered UG Courses||BA BBA BCA|
|Offered PG Courses||MA MBA MCA|
|Address||Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009|
Gujarat University Admission 2023
Applicants can apply for Gujarat University Admission 2023 last date is 11 June 2023 for BBA, BCom, BCA (Hons.), MSc (CA & IT), and MBA (Int.) courses. The application form at Gujarat University has started on its admission portal for session 2023-24. Students waiting for admission can begin the application process online by visiting the official website. Gujarat University offers seven courses in the UG program. It includes B.Ed, BBA, LLB, B.Com, B.Lib, BA, and BCA. Candidates who have a 10+2 certificate with 55% can apply to UG Courses. And for PG Courses the candidates must have a graduation degree with 55-60% scores.
when will Gujarat University Admission open? The form for Gujarat University Admission is available now from 05 May 2023. Students must visit the official website of the university.
Gujarat University UG Admission
Gujarat University admission into UG programs for the session 2023 is open; students can get more info about the merit list and counseling schedule for the UG course on the official portal. One must ensure to fulfill the basic criteria for getting admission into UG courses; it is mandatory to have a 12th-class passing certificate. For some UG programs at Gujarat University, one has to appear for the entrance test. The deadline to apply for BBA, BCom, and BCA (Hons.) courses at Gujarat University is 11 June 2023.
- BA: The minimum eligibility criteria is the 12th examination pass from any reputed institutes or Boards, with a minimum 50% marks score for the general category candidates and 45% for the reserved category candidates.
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate-level programme. In order to be considered for admission to this program, candidates must pass their 12th-grade education in any stream with an average mark of 50%. Previous education must be from any recognised board of education in India.
- BCom: Bachelor of Commerce at Gujarat University is offered for a duration of 3 years. Many affiliated colleges with Gujarat University provide this course to students who have passed the 12th class in commerce or relevant subjects with 45% marks.
- BCA: Gujarat University provides BCA as UG professional degree program. The duration of the course is 3 years long. Students who have studied mathematics in 10+2 are eligible to apply. Final selection will be made through a merit list or counseling round.
Gujarat University LLB Admission
Bachelor of Law (LLB) is a professional degree programme of 3 years. In order to be considered for Gujarat University LLB Admission 2023, students must complete an application form, which can be found on the university’s official website. Admissions for Gujarat University LLB will open nearly in the month of July. In order to avoid rejection, students must provide accurate information on the registration form. Registration fees range from INR 1200 to INR 1500.
Gujarat University BEd Admission
The university is inviting online application forms for admission to Bachelor of Education courses. Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree with at least a 50% score and reserved categories have 5% relaxation for BEd admission 2023 to Gujarat University. An online application is available for students. The approximate number of seats available for BEd admission at Gujarat University is 25.
Gujarat University BSc Admission
Gujarat University BSc Admission 2023 last date is 09 June 2023 for the academic session 2023, Students must fill out the GU BSc Admission form before the last date. Gujarat University offers a variety of bachelor’s degrees in science programs and admission starts in June month, The eligibility criteria for Gujarat University BSc Admission, Candidates must secure 50% in their 12th-grade science examinations.
The registration fee of Rs 125 (non-refundable). The entire admission process and document verification are completely online. Candidates shall visit the Gujarat University admission website @gujaratuniversity.ac.in.
Gujarat University PG Admission
PG Degree Programs at Gujarat University are offered through various courses such as MSc, MBA, MA, MCA, and MBA are some of the offered courses available for the students. For students interested in pursuing postgraduate degrees at Gujarat University, there are a variety of specializations available.
Gujarat University Admission 2023-24 for MSc (CA & IT), and MBA (Int.) is ongoing and the last date to apply is 11 June 2023 for the academic session 2023-24.
For the academic study, students must complete a graduate degree in a relevant field. The students are also selected based on their entrance examination scores.
- M.Com: Master of Commerce is a PG-level degree course offered by Gujrat University. MCom degree can be obtained in 2 years. The students should be passed B.Com/BBA with the relevant subject from any reputed university/Board.
- M.Ed Courses: Students must be passed B.ed courses from any UGC-recognized university and NCTE approved college. Admission will be shortlisted based on the percentage in all semesters in B.Ed.
- MDS and MS/MD Courses: Admission is subject to students’ performance in NEET PG and NEET MDS entrance respectively.
- LLM: Seeking admission in LLM Courses then you must have passed any one of the courses such as LLB, BL Degree/5 Year LLB Degree Course Under 10+2+5 pattern or equivalent Degree from any reputed university and must obtain the minimum 55% marks in aggregate (50% mark for Reserved category students).
Gujarat University MSc Admission
The university is inviting an online application form for admission to the MSc course for the academic session 2023-24. Only eligible candidates can apply. 11 June 2023 is the last date for Gujarat University MSc Admission. Students who have a BSc degree from any recognized university can apply for admission.
Gujarat University MA Admission
Registration for MA courses at Gujarat University has begun for session 2023. The registration portal will be at @www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in. Students who have completed a graduate degree in a relevant discipline can apply for the course. Specializations like Psychology, Economics, History, Hindi, Gujarat & more are available in MA courses.
Gujarat University M.Tech Admission
- Gujarat University offers Masters of Technology programme is a 2 years long duration programme. The candidates who have a bachelor’s degree like BTech/ BE from any UGC-recognized university can apply for admission to this programme.
- The admission process will be based on merit scored by the students in the entrance exam like GATE. Candidates who score good merit and are shortlisted for admission need to go for counselling rounds before the final seat allotment.
Gujarat University PhD Admission
Gujarat University PhD Admission registration last date is 30 April 2023. In order to be considered for this course, a master’s degree must have a grade point average of at least 55%. The applicant must also pass an entrance exam, a group discussion, and an interview.
The PhD registration portal has launched at the Gujarat University Admission portal is guadmissions.in. Students interested in applying for PhD admission to Gujarat University in 2023 can sit for the entrance exam conducted nearly in the month of August.
Gujarat University Online Admission
For admission to this university, students must have completed their 12th or bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution. For some courses, Gujarat University Online Admission 2023 will soon begin; students need to fill out an application form online and pay the application fee. Registration fees can range from INR 1200 to INR 1500. The registration fee must be paid at the time of admission. Fees can be paid by credit/debit card/net banking.
Gujarat University Admission 2023 Dates
For UG Admission
|Online registration for UG courses begins||05 May 2023|
|Last date of UG Admission||11 June 2023|
|Fee payment deadline||28 June 2023|
|Merit list release||Announced Soon|
|Commencement of Classes||Announced Soon|
For PG Admission
|Online registration for PG courses begins||11 May 2023|
|Last date of PG Admission||11 June 2023|
|Fee payment deadline||28 June 2023|
|Gujarat University PG Entrance Exam||15 July 2023|
|Merit List release||Soon Announced|
For PhD Admission
|Online registration for Ph.D. courses begins||March 2023|
|Last date of PhD Admission||30 April 2023|
|Fee payment deadline||28 August 2023|
|Gujarat University PhD Entrance Exam||1 September 2023|
|Interview Round||15 September 2023|
|Counselling Date||Soon Announced|
Gujarat University Application Form 2023
The application form at Gujarat University for the 2023 academic year session is going to be active soon. The application door is open by the university for master’s degree programs in domains such as nursing, optometry, and physiotherapy. Candidates who are eligible for the above-mentioned programs can apply at https://www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in/admissions.
The online application window on the last date will only remain open till 04 PM in the evening. The registration fee for the Gujarat University application form is INR 500 for all state and national candidates.
How can I apply for online admission to Gujarat University? Students who want to apply for admission to the university can apply through the official website of the university. A detailed admission process is given below. By following the instructions, students will be able to make an admission.
How to Apply for Gujarat University Admission?
The admission steps that applicants must follow to complete the Gujarat University admission process for undergraduate and postgraduate programs are given below.
- Please open the Gujarat University’s official website- Click here.
- Proceed and complete online registration by filling, out and paying the application fee.
- Kindly wait until the provisional merit lists are updated.
- Report online to the Nodal officer if any discrepancy is found.
- The university must offer college to enrolled applicants based on the merit list.
- The token fee and the remaining course fee must be deposited.
- One has to visit the allotted college with original documents to complete both document verification and admission formalities.
- High School Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card
- Income Certificate
- Character Certificate
Gujarat University Entrance Exam 2023
Gujarat University admissions are provided for numerous professional degree courses and for some of these cracking the entrance exam is necessary. The selected candidates who qualify for the entrance test are mentioned in the merit list. For various UG and PG courses, the entrance exam is conducted.
The Entrance Exam dates for PG Physiotherapy, PG Nursing, and PG Optometry courses have been announced by the University. Gujarat University Entrance Exam 2023 Date is 13 May 2023. The online application mode is open for registration at the online main website www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in.
GU entrance exam for any of the degree programs will be conducted in the pen and paper-based type thus requiring the physical appearance of candidates. As per the degree level and stream of each course, the syllabus will be varying in all cases. Other than the syllabus patterns to conduct examinations may also be different. It also admires a valid score of CMAT or GMAT for MBA and the score of GATE will be accepted for M-Tech admissions.
Gujarat University Result
Gujarat University’s official website will soon be updated with the semester-wise results for exams conducted. Students from 1st to 8th semester of MSc, MA, M.Com, LLB, BCA, BBA, BA, BSc, and B.Com taking semester exams will be able to check their mark sheets online at @gujaratuniversity.ac.in. Therefore, all students should often check the GU website or this page for the most recent updates or news on the announcement of Results.
What Is the Procedure for Checking Gujarat University Result ?
Here, we’ve offered some straightforward instructions that you may utilize to quickly obtain your semester-specific GU result.
- First, go to the Gujarat University’s website at www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in.
- Click the Result tab from the Menu after opening the GU Homepage.
- The login page will then display. You must choose the name of your study program.
- Enter the Captcha code and your sear number.
- Following that, choose View Result, and the GU result will appear on your computer or mobile device.
Gujarat University Course Admissions
|Bachelor of Arts|
|Bachelor of Commerce|
|Bachelor of Science|
|Bachelor of Engineering|
|Bachelor of Laws|
|Bachelor of Education|
|Bachelor of Physical Education|
|Bachelor of Computer Application|
|Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Bachelor of Drama|
|Bachelor of Library & Information Sciences|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy|
|Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery|
|Bachelor of Science – Nursing|
|Bachelor of Science – Audio & Speech Therapy|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations|
|Bachelor of Science – Fire|
|Bachelor of Architect|
|Master of Philosophy|
|Master of Commerce|
|Master of Commerce – Integrated with Finance & International Business|
|Master of Arts|
|Master of Laws|
|Master of Education|
|Master of Computer Application|
|Master of Business Administration|
|Master of Business Administration – Integrated|
|Master of Science – Information Technology|
|Master of Pharmacy|
|Master of Journalism Studies|
|Master of Development Communication|
|Master of Physical Education|
|Master of Labour Welfare|
|Master of Surgery|
|Master of Engineering|
|Master of Library & Information Sciences|
|Master of Nursing|
|Master of Chirugai|
|Master of Dental Surgery|
|Master of Physiotherapy|
|Certificate/ Diploma Courses|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Space Science & its Applications|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets & Insurance|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science & its Applications|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Investment & Financial Analysis|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Translation|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Export-Import & International Finance|
|Diploma in Clinical & Community Psychology|
|Diploma in Counselling Psychology|
|Diploma in Linguistics|
|Diploma in Labour Laws & Practice|
|Diploma in Taxation Laws & Practice|
|Diploma in Opthalmology|
|Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics|
|Diploma in Anesthesia|
|Diploma in Paediatrics|
|Diploma in Venerology & Dermatitis|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology|
|Diploma in Medical Radiology & Electro-Therapeutics|
|Diploma in Laryngology & Otology|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Disease|
|Diploma in Physical Education|
|Certificate Course in English Improvement|
|Certificate Course in Stenography & Secretarial Practice|
|Certificate Course in Office Management|
|Certificate Course in Banking Management|
|Certificate Course in French|
|Certificate Course in German|
|Certificate Course in Data Entry|
|Certificate Course in Urdu|
|Certificate Course in Aphabhramsha|
|PG Certificate Course in Prakrita|
Gujarat University Admit Card
Students who want to attend the examination can download admit cards from the university’s official website. The hall ticket is a very important document so students are suggested that they will carry a valid admit card to the examination centre.
How to download Gujarat University Admit Card?
- Students have to visit the university website (https://www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in/)
- Move to the examination tab then click on the link “Hall ticket for regular students”.
- Select the program name and enter the college code & password on the next page.
- After entering all required fields, check it then click on the download button.
- Hall tickets will be downloaded, save and take printouts to use during the examination.
Mention details in Admit card
- Student’s name.
- Date of examination.
- Time of examination.
- Examination venue.
- Roll number.
- Application number.
Examination Instruction for the students
- Do not bring any types of electronic items.
- Students have to carry one original ID proof along with a valid admit card.
- No one student can leave the examination hall during the exam.
- Students are suggested, they carry valid admit cards because no one student is permitted to enter the examination hall without admit card.
About Gujarat University
Gujarat University is located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. University was established in 1949 and is a public state university with affiliation with the University Grants Commission. This University offers courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. GU contains 286 affiliated colleges. The University comprises a top faculty. This University provides courses such as Master of Commerce – Integrated with Finance & International Business, Master of Business Administration-Integrated, Master of Philosophy, and many more.
As part of the Gujarat University Ahmedabad placement cell, known as the Gujarat University Placement Cell (GUPC), all matters related to recruitment and training are handled by the placement cell. Students at the university have the opportunity to receive a variety of scholarships. Scholarships at GU Ahmedabad include those offered by the UGC and the central government.
Gujarat University Placement Cell
The students are placed in top-level MNC companies. The Cell is always an effort that all the students are getting at least one job offer letter in Hand as their goal or dream. Most of the top Pharmaceutical companies come to the university and hire the students and provide a good salary package and facilities. The placement selection at the university is based on the candidate’s performance and knowledge.
Some Recruiters Companies
- Zydus Cadila LTD.
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
Gujarat University Scholarships
There are various scholarship schemes to provide scholarships to students. Those students who belong to the reserved category are eligible to take the scholarship as well as merit-based. The students will get a scholarship if their parent’s annual income is less than per stand. For more details please move to the university website.
Gujarat University Contact Details:
- Address: Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
- Phone: 079 2630 0342
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gujarat University Website: www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in
Other Top Universities in Gujarat-
- Anand Agricultural University
- Swarnim Gujarat Sports University
- The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
- National Forensic Sciences University
- Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
- Sardar Patel University
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
- Raksha Shakti University
- Shri Govind Guru University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Gujarat University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave a Reply