MDU Admission 2024: Maharshi Dayanand University is one of the most known institutes located in Rohtak. Maharshi Dayanand University is holding approval of UGC with one campus and 263+ affiliated colleges. It has around 1500+ faculty members. It offers around 300+ UG, PG, Diploma, PhD, and other certificate courses. The most known courses of this institute are BA (Hons) English, BSc, BBA, BCom, MSc Computer Science, MBA, and M.Tech.
MDU Admission 2024 Highlights
|University Name||Maharshi Dayanand University|
|Short Name||MDU Rohtak|
|Mode of Education||Regular, Distance|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma, Certificate Programs|
|Popular Courses||B.P.Ed, BCA, BA LLB (Hons.), B.Tech, M.Com, M.Tech, LLM and so on.|
|Mode of Admission||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Merit, Entrance Exam scores|
|Entrance Exam||JEE Main, GATE|
|Placement||Asian Paints, HCL, ICICI Bank, Wipro, Ducat, Test Funda, TIME, Miracle|
|University Type||State Government University|
|University Website||MDU Rohtak Official Website|
|Admission Eligibility UG Course||Students have a 10+2 or its equivalent with min 45% marks|
|Admission Eligibility PG Course||UG Degree with minimum of 45% marks|
To become eligible master’s degree must be completed, selection process will be done through an entrance exam and merit-based. Interested students can apply for admission before the application form deadline. Students also have to pay Rs 500 as MDU Registration fees.
Maharshi Dayanand University Courses 2024
- BA (English/Hindi) Eligibility: The BA program in English or Hindi at MDU requires a minimum eligibility of 10+2 with 50% marks. Enrollments for this UG degree are merit-based. The application fee for this bachelor’s degree is INR 1000/ and can be paid online.
- BSc (Computer Science) Eligibility: 10+2 education with at least 45% marks aggregate is the eligibility criteria for this BSc program of MDU. Merit-based admissions are offered for this program.
- BTech (Civil/Mechanical) Eligibility: This engineering program at MDU requires minimum eligibility of 10+2 education with PCM subjects and 50% marks. Its admissions are also merit-based at MDU. Application charges for this UG degree are INR 1000/-
- MTech Eligibility: This is a master’s degree in engineering technology. The minimum eligibility for admission to the MTech program of MDU is having a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, i.e. BE or BTech, with at least 50% marks.
- MBA Eligibility: This management stream master program at MDU is offered based on merit. A BBA or equivalent UG degree is the minimum eligibility for this program.
MDU is a public state university, It will announce admission for both categories, Centralized and non-centralized admission. The admission will be done based on merit for UG and PG courses. The applicants can fill out their application form by reaching the official website at admission.mdu.ac.in.
MDU Admission 2024
For admission to its UG courses, the students must have passed the 12th board from any recognized institute. A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline will be required to apply for admission to any PG courses.
Some of the popular courses offered by Maharshi Dayanand University are MBA, MSc, MCom, MSW, BSW, LLB, BCA, MSc, BSc, and MCA. Admission to these courses will be offered based on the merit list and entrance exam. Students who want to secure admission must fulfill the eligibility requirements.
- MDU Rohtak provides admission based on the entrance exam and merit in previous education.
- For UG level degrees at MDU Admission, students can apply for 4 & 5-year integrated programs as well as 3-year UG courses also available.
- Students have to submit application forms at @https://mdu.ac.in/ with Rs 8500 as Registration Fee.
MDU UG Admission 2024
The online submission portal for application forms for the Maharishi Dayanand University undergraduate courses for 3-year, 4-year, and 5-year integrated will be open soon for session 2024. The admission session will be open for BCA, BTTM, BHMCT, and various other programs.
If aspiring students are craving admission to BBA, BCA, and five-year integrated LLB degree programs, they can turn in online applications until June, 2024. A detailed sight of the undergraduate courses at Maharishi Dayanand University is available for keen students in the pointers that follow:
- BHMCT: A bachelor of hotel management and catering technology or BHMCT, is an undergraduate degree of four-year duration. The course of eight semesters can be enrolled by applicants who have completed the 12th with 45%, Admission is completely determined on the basis of merit of 10+2. Approximately 10% of seats are reserved or sanctioned for lateral entry individuals. The admission and tuition fees for the BHMCT degree program at Maharishi Dayanand University are INR 50 and INR 24,000 per year.
- B.Voc: The duration of the prestigious program— Bachelor of Vocational— is three academic years. The course is excellent because even if someone wishes to exit without completing the same, they will be rewarded with a certificate in a vocational program. Anyone who wants to get admission to a Bachelor of Vocational undergraduate degree at Maharishi Dayanand University must pass a minimum of 10+2 from an accredited board. The admission fee has been disclosed for the B.Voc degree program of INR 50; however, MDU Rohtak is still to surprise students with the course fee for the new admission session.
- BTech in ME, CSE, Biotechnology, Civil, and Electrical: The total annual fee for any Bachelor of Technology professional course at Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, is INR 62,465. The University Institute of Engineering and Technology may invite both JEE Main 2024 and non-JEE Main candidates to participate in the counseling for admission to the BTech degree program. If you do secure an LEFT Rank Card, you can also apply for the BTech degree program at Maharishi Dayanand University. It is mandatory for every candidate to score 45% or aggregate for admission to the BTech degree program at the university.
MDU PG Admission
The admission opportunity for postgraduate courses at Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, will be come to aspiring students at the beginning of the third week in May 2024. The end date for completing registration for postgraduate courses at this exceptional university will be June 2024.
Individuals will discover one of the best options at PG levels available at the university in science, language, engineering and technology, pharmaceuticals, business and management, law, and more. The most terrific PG diploma and PG degree programs to pursue at the university can be learned in the following segments.
- MSc in Chemistry: The Master of Science in Chemistry is a two-year PG degree program available at MDU Rohtak. Candidates are required to pass a BSc (Hons) in Chemistry or a General Chemistry degree from an accredited university. It is mandatory for students to pass with a 50% or 45% mark based on their background in the unreserved and reserved categories. The overall annual fee for the Master of Science in Chemistry degree program is INR 3,953. The fee has been designed with admission, tuition, curriculum, and numerous other charges.
- MBA in General: The Rohtak-located Maharishi Dayanand University’s MBA degree program is an AICTE-approved course. Master of Business Administration two-year or four-semester postgraduate program admission is based on CMAT and qualifying degree scores. It is mandatory for admission-seeking students to score at least 50% in the qualifying degree to open the door for admission to the MBA General degree program at MDU Rohtak. The one-year fee for the Master of Business Administration degree at this university is INR 36,455.
- M.P.Ed.: Master in Physical Education is a 2-year postgraduate degree. A physical education, health and sports-focused postgraduate degree program is available for admission online. The minimum requirement for granting admission to the MP.Ed. degree program at MDU Rohtak is passing the BP.Ed. with at least a 55% mark. The one-year fee for the MP.ED. degree program is INR 3,160. Students who have graduated with a BSc in Physical Education with a minimum percentage of 55 are also eligible for the PG degree program in Physical Education.
MDU Rohtak Diploma Admission
Maharshi Dayanand University offers a variety of Diploma and PG Diploma courses across India. Diploma courses require 10+2 or equivalent in a relevant subject, and their duration ranges from 1 to 4 years. Students who wish to pursue a PG Diploma must possess a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
MDU Rohtak Application Form
MDU Application form will be released on the official website, and the last date to submit the online application form will be 30 June 2024 (tentative)_ for MDU Admission. The University will accept the application form online/offline for this session. Interested and Eligible applicants can enroll before the admission deadline through the University’s official site.
Students interested in MDU course admissions must fill out the registration form and submit it. The registration process for Maharshi Dayanand University Admission is online on the university website. The process tends to be tedious and confusing. The steps listed below will make the process easier and simpler.
How To Apply For MDU Admission?
www.mdu.ac.in admission process is mentioned below, every interested applicant has to complete the process in a proper manner and without any error/mistake.
- Students must first create an account by clicking the first option on the page.
- Share your email address and mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Select the submit option and share your details.
- Click on Save and continue.
- A confirmation page will be there, and an SMS will be sent to your mobile number containing the password and user id.
- Use the password and user id to log in.
- Enter the details on the displayed page.
- The details must be uploaded step by step following these criteria: Address details, Biometric Details, Social details, Matriculation details, Senior Secondary details, and graduation details.
- Select on the New Admission. It is on the left side panel.
- Share the category details and other applicable details.
- Select the program(s) and check the weightage.
- Upload scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Pay the registration fee and generate the payment slip.
Students who want to apply for the courses must have the documents listed below before starting the application process:
- Aadhar card
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Graduation degree
- Passport size photo(50 KB)
- Signature (30 KB)
- Thumb impression(50 KB)
MDU Entrance Exam
This entrance exam is valid for entry to almost 7 Universities in Haryana specifically for the various courses M.Pharma and MSc. It is an entrance test at the state level.
MDU CEE only organizes entrance exams to select deserving candidates for MDU Admission. All the Universities offering admission after passing this exam have formed the exam in groups of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Pharmaceutical Science, Forensic Science, and Life Science. The online application forms for this test will be issued and the entire application system will be online at the site https://mdu.ac.in.
In the entrance test, students will be required to solve complete 100 questions that will be in the Multiple Choice question type. The entrance test will be offline and there will be 100 marks for the paper.
MDU Rohtak Admit Card
MDU admit card will be downloadable from its official website for the 4-Year Integrated Teacher Education PROGRAM (ITEP) of the examination before the deadline. To download, students have to fill out the required details as per MDU instructions for the admit card. By the admit card students can get entry into the examination hall for the exam.
MDU Rohtak Result
Maharshi Dayanand University results of the 1st to 6th semester for UG/PG courses is out now. BSc, BA, B.Arch, BCom, BCA, MSc, MA, MCom, PGDCA, and DCA enrolled students can check results online at the MDU website which is https://mdu.ac.in/. Applicants must use the provided URL to immediately access their MDU semester results by registration number and roll, and they must print their mark reports.
How To Check MDU Results?
The steps to get the MDU Results are provided below; candidates should follow them to successfully download the results.
- Students must access the MDU website at mdu.ac.in.
- Go to “Latest Notifications” on MDU Homepage.
- You will get the “MDU Result” link there. Click on it.
- The result page of MDU will open. Select ” Year” in which you are admitted, and Enter Reg: Number. Hit the “Show Result” Button.
- You will view “MDU Result” on the PC/Laptop/Mobile screen.
MDU Rohtak Course Admissions
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) + M.A. (Economics)||5 Years|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Psychology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Arch. (Building and Const. Mgt)||5 Years|
|B.Arch. (Interior Design)||5 Years|
|B.B.A. + M.B.A.||5 Years|
|B.Com. + M.Com. (Hons.)||5 Years|
|B.H.M. (Bachelor of Hotel Management)||4 Years|
|B.Sc. (Bio-informatics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Biotechnology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Electronics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Home Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Computer Science)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Aeronautical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Biotechnology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Voc. (Retail Management)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Tourism Management (B.T.M.)||3 Years|
|Certificate Course in French||1 Year|
|Certificate course in Spanish||1 Year|
|Diploma in Food & Beverage Service||6 Months|
|Diploma in Food Production||1Year 6 Months|
|Diploma in French||3 Years|
|Diploma in Hotel Front Office Operation||6 Months|
|L.L.B. (Hons.)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Defence Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English) (Hons.) Integrated||5 Years|
|M.A. (Fine Arts)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hons) (Economics)||5 Years|
|M.A. (Hons) Public Administration||5 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music (Instrumental)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Music)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Population Studies)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Tourism Management)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Business Economics)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Hons.)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (International Business)||2 Years|
|M.E. (Signal Processing)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Drug Regulatory Affairs)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Industrial Pharmacy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacognosy)||2 Years|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Defence & Strategic Studies)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Education)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Journalism and Mass Communication)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Public Administration)||18 Months|
|M.Phil. (Sanskrit)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Agricultural Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Clinical Biochemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Food Processing Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Food Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Forensic Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Genetics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Genomics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Geology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Hons.) (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Hons.) (Mathematics) Integrated||5 Years|
|M.Sc. (Human Genetics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Maths & Computer Applications)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Maths & Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbial Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Statistics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science & Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Construction Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Information Security and Cyber Forensics)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Manufacturing and Automation)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Software Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Textile Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Transportation Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (VLSI Design & ES)||2 Years|
|Master of Hotel Management (MHM)||2 Years|
|Master of Mass Communication (M.M.C.)||2 Years|
|Master of Tourism Management (M.T.M.)||2 Years|
|PhD (Biochemistry)||3 Years|
|PhD (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|PhD (Commerce)||3 Years|
|PhD (Economics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Education)||3 Years|
|PhD (English)||3 Years|
|PhD (Hindi)||3 Years|
|PhD (History)||3 Years|
|PhD (Journalism and Mass Communication)||3 Years|
|PhD (Law)||2 Years|
|PhD (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Music)||3 Years|
|PhD (Physical Education)||3 Years|
|PhD (Physics)||3 Years|
|PhD (Political Science)||3 Years|
|PhD (Psychology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Public Administration)||3 Years|
|PhD (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|PhD (Sociology)||3 Years|
|PhD (Statistics)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (P.G.D.C.A.)||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma Psychology in Organizations||1 Year|
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question. Is it possible to get admission directly at Rohtak MDU?
Ans. MDU provides admission to UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses on the basis of entrance exams like CAT, GATE, and JEE Main and MDU also conduct entrance exam. however, few course admission given on merit scores.
MDU Rohtak Contact details:
- Address: Maharshi Dayanand University, Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak, Haryana 124001, India
- Contact Number: 01262-274640, 01262-274354
- MDU Rohtak Official Website: https://mdu.ac.in
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University
Note: All the fees & dates listed above for Maharshi Dayanand University Admission are tentative. Please visit the University’s official website to verify.
Be the first to leave a review.